Sex Sells Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tongued her clit, watching her reaction as he did it, until she was crying out in pleasure. Her body started shaking, convulsing, and she held his head tight against her pussy. When her orgasm peaked, she let out a shriek that filled the room.

When she came down, he stood up and took her in his arms. His big, strong arms. Her breasts pressed against his chest. He kissed her on the mouth, passionately, and she embraced him.

He took her in his strong hands and turned her around, facing the audience. He was in control now and the expression on her face was one of complete submission. I don't know what you're going to do to me, her expression read, but I can't wait to find out.

Brandon reached behind the couch and pulled out the wedge pillow Denise had just shown the group. He tossed it on the area rug in front of the couch where Jasmine was sitting. The tall end of the pillow was towards Brandon and Sonia.

He put his hand on her neck. Not aggressively, but forcefully. In command. He guided her forward and down, to her knees, until she was draped over the sex pillow. The expression on her face -- I'm a little scared but I'm totally into it.

Sonia was facing Jasmine, on all fours but supported by the pillow. Her ass was raised in the air and her knees were spread. She was open to him.

Brandon knelt behind her. His big cock stuck straight out, pointing right at Jasmine's face. She was staring at it -- it was so big she couldn't help it. Brandon's broad shoulders and bare chest, his chiseled movie star face, his larger than life cock -- all had Jasmine mesmerized.

He moved in behind Sonia. She was arching her back, her arms extended in front of her. The curve of her back looked so beautiful, her ass and pussy raised, her breasts pressing forward. Her face was full of anticipation. Something big was coming her way, but she didn't know when or how it would feel.

Jasmine looked at Sonia's face and projected herself into her situation. She felt she was Sonia. It was her pussy open to Brandon.

Brandon took his giant cock into his hand and rubbed it along the Sonia's slit. Sonia closed her eyes and moaned, arching her back even more.

Jasmine, sitting demurely on the couch, opened her legs a few inches wider.

Brandon could see Jasmine staring it his big cock. Instead of putting it in Sonia, he slapped the head against her pussy lips, against her clit. Sonia snarled like an animal.

"I want you inside me!" Sonia growled.

Brandon trained his eyes on Jasmine. It was as if he was rubbing his velvety cockhead against her wet pussy. Teasing her. About to ram it her. Jasmine leaned back in her seat, and opened her legs wider still.

Brandon positioned the head of his cock against Sonia's now dripping wet pussy. He moved in over her, supporting himself on his strong arms which were extended straight to the floor on either side of her shoulders. His lips were close to her ear.

"Do you know how fuckable you are right now?" he whispered. "In that sexy underwear of yours, I think you're the most fuckable woman in the whole world."

He was looking at Jasmine as he said those words. Those words were music to Jasmine's ears. She lay back on the couch, and place a couch pillow on her lap.

"You like my big cock, don't you? You want to know how it feels to have a big fat cock deep inside you?"

Jasmine nodded imperceptibly, her hand slipping under her skirt beneath the pillow.

"Yes, please! I beg you! You've got me so wet! I've never been so wet!" she pleaded.

With that, Brandon thrust the head of his cock into Sonia's pussy. Just the head. But it spread her so much she let out a shriek of pleasure.

"That's just the beginning," he whispered. "You look so sexy in that lingerie, you've got me bigger and harder than I've ever been."

The thought of him being even bigger and harder made Sonia shudder with excitement. She arched back to kiss him, her breasts thrusting out towards the audience.

"Do you want to feel just how big and hard you've made me?" Brandon whispered.

"I do, I want to feel it," she gasped, "I've been wanting that all day long. Give it to me! Give it all to me!"

Truer words were never spoken. Sonia had longed for this moment from the first time she'd seen Brandon naked.

"OK, here it comes," he whispered.

He slammed his cock deep into her pussy, spreading and filling her.

"Yes!!!!!!" she shrieked.

He slammed into her a second time. And a third.

"Fuck yes!!!!!! Oh, god, that feels so good!!!!!"

It felt incredible to Brandon too. She had the most luscious pussy. To go with the most luscious body. He couldn't get enough of her. He pressed into her butt, bottoming out.

"Oh, yes!!! Go deep like that!!! I can't believe how deep you are!!!"

Brandon's arms were flexing. His ass was flexing. He was knifing his huge cock into her throbbing pussy. He was hammering her, grunting with every thrust. He was going crazy with desire.

"Keep doing that!!! You're gonna make me cum!!! I'm gonna cum!!!

Her voice was ragged, desperate.

Sonia's body started to convulse. She raised her ass even higher, bending her legs so her feet were pressed against Brandon's ass. She was actually trying to pull him deeper.

"Fuck me harder!!! Harder!!!" she commanded.

Brandon was putting his whole body into it, using his bare feet on the hardwood floor for leverage.

In fact, he was thrusting so hard, every thrust was pushing Sonia, the pillow, and the area rug, forward. Every thrust was sliding Sonia closer and closer to the couch where Jasmine was sitting.

"It feels so fucking good!!! It's never felt so good!!!! You're filling my pussy!!!!"

Every thrust was driving Sonia a foot closer to Jasmine, they were headed right between Jasmine's spread legs.

Jasmine's mouth was hanging open. She was fixated on Sonia's face. The sheer ecstasy in her expression. And Brandon's animal desire. She was vibrating her own clit beneath the pillow.

"Faster!!! Do it faster!!!" Sonia cried.

Brandon started thrusting in double time, jackhammering Sonia. She was practically in Jasmine's lap.

Sonia reached out with her arms and braced herself against the couch, one arm on either side of Jasmine's legs.

"I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmmmmmming!" Sonia screamed.

She was face to face with Jasmine.

Jasmine felt like she was the one being fucked within an inch of her life. She felt like Brandon was giving her the greatest orgasm of her life.

Brandon let Sonia finish and then he went back to slow pumping Sonia's pussy. He was pulling his long cock almost all the way out, and then penetrating her velvety folds all over again. For him, it felt like heaven. That feeling of penetrating her folds, caressing the head of his cock, was indescribable.

He rotated his hips, reaching every corner of her pussy. Filling her like she had never been filled before.

And the whole time, as he undulated his pelvis, stroking Sonia's now drenched pussy with his massive cock, his eyes were fixed on Jasmine.

And Jasmine looked right back at him, with a Cheshire Cat smile, secretly fingering her pussy.

That he had just taken one beautiful woman to the height of ecstasy and that, in turn, was making another beautiful woman get herself off, was such a turn on to Brandon.

He felt his orgasm gather in his limbs, gain momentum in his balls, and then explode out of his cock. He unloaded a huge amount of cum deep in Sonia's pussy, filling her with his salty cream.

All the while staring in Jasmine's eyes.

"You guys, that was phenomenal," said Denise, after it was all over. "Excellent job!"

"I think I'm gonna be sore tomorrow," Sonia laughed.

"I love the way you took your time with it. And how you worked in two lingerie outfits. The reverse striptease was brilliant."

"That was Sonia's idea," Brandon said.

"Well, it worked," Denise said. "Didn't it, Jasmine?"

"I'm still trying to catch my breath," Jasmine laughed. "That lovemaking scene was ... something."

"How did you guys think of sliding towards Jasmine like that?" Denise asked. "That was really dramatic."

"Well, we wanted to play the sex scene to Jasmine 'cause of what you said about it being all about the customer. To be honest, the sliding was just a happy accident."

"Well, that happens sometimes. Things happen in the moment, unplanned things, and you have to incorporate them and make it work. Nice job."

The group milled about, congratulating each other and chatting. They made their way into the kitchen where Jarod was making drinks for crowd.

"Let's take our drinks out on the deck," Jerod said in a loud voice.

One by one, they filtered out onto the deck. The fading sunset had cast an orange-red glow across the edges of lake. Denise, Jerod and Jasmine lingered behind, conferring in the kitchen. After a couple minutes, they joined the group on the deck.

"Guys, listen up," Denise called out. "First, I want to thank you all for your amazing effort here tonight. You really blew us away with what you were able to come up with in such a short amount of time. We can't imagine what you'll be able to do when you actually have some time to prepare."

"Denise and I have talked," Jerod added, "and, as general partners of Fantasy Enterprises, we want to officially welcome Sonia, Kim, Kyle and Brandon as our brand new sales team. Congratulations!"

"Woo-hoo!" Kim shouted as everyone broke into applause. Jerod continued.

"We also want to welcome Jasmine and Bustier of Dallas as our brand new merchandising partner.

A second round of applause was heard as Jasmine smiled and curtsied.

"OK, next week is going to be a busy one," Denise added. "We're going to be training you guys on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with a goal of getting you out on your first sales calls on Friday. You will be paid during training and, starting Friday, you'll be sharing in the tips we generate."

"Woo-hoo!" Kyle yelled, mimicking Kim.

Everyone laughed.

"Leave it to Kyle to cheer about the money," Denise smiled.

"Now, before you go," Jerod said, "Jasmine is going to take some measurements for clothing. Kim and Sonia, you'll be fitted for some of the finest imported bras, panties, and lingerie for use on sales calls. And the company will be footing the bill for all of the clothes."

Sonia and Kim smiled at each other.

"Um," Kyle interrupted, "I just wanted to mention—I'm a 32 Long, in case you need it."

Everyone laughed.

"Better make that extra long," Kim added.

They laughed again.

"OK, ok," Denise smiled. "Training will be here on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 10am sharp. We'll provide you all with a detailed schedule on Monday so you can plan your lives. Any questions?"

"One last thing I'd like to add," Jerod said. "We're on the verge of building something major here. As with any significant achievement in your life, it's going to be a lot of work. And it's going to take sacrifice. I want you to be ready for that. The other thing, and this is super important: confidentiality is key. Not a word about our work to anyone outside of this group."

Denise wrapped things up.

"So, thanks again for coming and helping me celebrate. Congratulations on joining the team. Take your time, finish your drink. And we'll see you all on Monday morning."

Denise turned and walked the edge of the deck. She took a deep breath and looked out on the darkened lake. It had been quite a day.

She turned and leaned back against the railing, surveying the scene. The group was humming with excitement. Kyle and Brandon were talking about sharing a ride on Monday morning. Jasmine was talking to Sonia and Kim about taking their bust measurements.

It felt like things were taking off. Like they had started something big.

Across the deck, Jerod was watching her with a loving look in his eyes. He walked slowly to where she was standing and leaned against the railing next to her.

"You done good, girl," he said simply.

"Thanks," she replied. "It's a good team."

"You're a good leader," he said with a smile.

"I just hope I'm not leading them off a cliff," she chuckled.

"Well, if you are, I'm going off the cliff with you."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" she said, looking up at him.

"No, just a little less alone," he said.

"I'm glad we're doing this together," she said, sighing. "We have a lot of friggin' work to do."

"Yes, we do," Jerod agreed. "We'll just break it down and tackle things one at a time. Like we always do."

She put both arms around his torso and pressed herself against him.

"You still like our heading?" she asked, smiling up at him.

"I love our heading," he said, smiling right back at her.