Sex Sells Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you'll love it when you finally get the chance," said Jasmine. "It's the ultimate adventure. New places, new people, new ideas."

"It sounds great," Denise said, quietly. "Now that I've graduated, I've started to think about life outside of North Texas. Did you know I applied to business school for the Fall?"

"I didn't know that," Jasmine answered.

Denise nodded.

"Yeah, I applied to a bunch of 'em. And, you know, it's funny. Most of the places I applied to are about as far as you can possibly get from Texas. Wharton and Columbia on the East Coast. Stanford and Berkeley on the West Coast. I mean, I did apply to Austin but that was just a fall back. Not my first choice."

"When do you hear?"

"I already have. I got into all of them except Stanford. I'm on the waiting list."

"That's fantastic!" Jasmine said. "So, where are you thinking you'll go?"

"I don't know. I may not go anywhere."

"Why?" Jasmine asked.

Well, it's not cheap for one thing. And, I'm learning a lot doing this business. Maybe more than I would at school."

"What does Jerod think?" Jasmine asked.

Denise looked down at her glass.

"I haven't told him. I was pretty set on not going so I didn't bring it up."

"But he needs to know," Jasmine said. "Either way."

"I know," Denise said. "I need to tell him."

Denise was ambivalent about going to grad school for a lot of reasons. The business was really taking off and she was reluctant to leave it behind. She figured it was as good an education, if not better, than she could get in any business school.

And then there was the matter of the expense. Tuition was not cheap. Plus, there'd be a major spike in her cost of living, especially if she moved to the east or west coast.

And finally, there was Jerod. She couldn't imagine life without him. He was unlike any man she'd ever met. She felt she'd found her soul mate.

On the other hand, these were great schools, her professors had really gone to bat for her by writing letters of recommendations, and she could finally escape North Texas.

The whole subject made her feel anxious.

"I think I'm gonna to jump in the shower too," Denise said finally. "Can I take you up on that nightgown?"

"Sure," smiled Jasmine, taking her wine glass from her.

Denise slipped into the bathroom where she could see Jerod's tall, dark frame enveloped in a cloud of steam. She slipped out of her clothes and opened the glass door to the shower.

"Hey, don't use all the hot water," she said sassily.

"This shower is so nice," Jerod said. "It's like a luxury hotel."

"I'll take your word for it," Denise smiled, as she moved to embrace him.

Sure enough, warm streams of high-pressure water sprayed her from multiple nozzles. Jerod turned to face her. She beheld his broad chest and sinewy body, his strong arms and muscled legs, and his long, thick penis.

Yes, there were many reasons she found it hard to imagine leaving her life in Texas.

Jerod embraced her, letting the warm streams of warm water cover her body. He squirted some body wash to his palm and began to wash her tawny skin. Denise had taken to sunbathing in the nude and she had a lovely all-over tan.

She'd lay on her back on their sailboat or on their sundeck, totally naked, and ask Jerod if he would be so kind as to apply the sun oil. He would take his time, gently rubbing the warm oil onto her arms and legs, her hips and abdomen, and her gorgeous breasts, taking special care to cover her tender nipples. All this would make her hot, he could tell by the way her nipples would stand out with excitement. By the time he oiled her inner thighs and slit, she would be dripping wet.

And that's what he was doing now in the shower, softly massaging and kneading her big, firm breasts until the nipples stuck out like pebbles. She took her own soapy hands to his long cock, stroking it with both hands, squeezing him like the softest, tightest pussy you could imagine.

God, how they loved showering together.

The door to the bathroom suddenly opened. It was Jasmine, with a towel and slip for Denise to wear. Through the steam she could see Jerod's naked body, his hands slowly massaging Denise's chest, and Denise's hands stroking his foot-long cock, thick and hard, between them.

The sight took Jasmine's breath away.

"I'll just leave these here for you," she gasped.

She closed the bathroom door behind her. Denise and Jerod looked at each other and laughed. Appropriately chastened, they finished their shower and stepped out to dry.

Denise dried herself and then put on the outfit Jasmine had picked out for her. It was a salmon lace camisole with matching panties, sheer and delicate, and of the highest quality. Of course.

Jared dried himself and wrapped the white towel around his waist.

They opened the bathroom door and stepped into the hall. Jasmine was finishing preparing their bed.

"Is that going to work for you?" Jasmine asked Denise. "If not, there's many more to choose from."

"I love it," Denise said, standing up tall. "It's so soft."

"Italian silk," Jasmine said. "Let me see."

Denise did a twirl, arching her back. Her nipples, still hard from their shower play, were pressing against the fabric. The lace was so sheer, you could see the outline of her areoles.

"It fits you well," Jasmine said. "How does it feel? Not too tight?"

"No, it's perfect," Denise replied. "See?"

She lifted the slip to show off her pert ass and luscious thighs.

"I'll say," Jasmine smiled. "Perfection."

Denise gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You're sweet."

Jerod was leaning against the door frame, observing. The white towel tucked precariously around his narrow waist. His chest look strong, powerful. Below the soft cotton of the towel -- the clear outline of his still semi-hard cock.

Jasmine looked at him with appreciative eyes.

"I don't suppose you have anything in that bag for me." he said.

"Sorry," Jasmine said. "I'm afraid you're going to have to walk around au naturel."

"I'm okay with that," he said.

"Unless," Jasmine said, thinking. "I do have a pair of shorts with an elastic waist. They might fit you."

She went into her closet and came out with black silk shorts.

"They're loungewear," she explained. "See what you think."

She handed Jerod the shorts. The black silk was ultra soft. Softer than anything he'd ever worn before. He turned his back, dropped the towel, and bent over to step into the shorts.

Jasmine and Denise watched him closely. His muscled back. His toned ass. He pulled the shorts on and turned around.

His big cock filled the shorts like another appendage, pressing into the super soft fabric.

"How do they feel?"

"They feel great," Jerod said. "This fabric feels amazing against my ...um... skin."

"French silk from Simone Pérèle. Top of the line."

Jasmine and Denise stared at his cock. It pressed aggressively against the fabric.

"Let's see," Denise said. "Turn around."

Jerod dutifully turned to show them the back.

Denise and Jasmine, glanced at each other and smiled.

"They're a bit small," Jasmine said. "But if they're comfortable, why not? Let's see the front again."

Jerod turned back to face them. Jasmine took a closer look, as if at a fitting.

The outline of his cock was visible through the sheer black fabric. She could clearly see the raised ridge of his bulbous head.

"Perhaps a bit on the tight side. But, if you find they're too tight, you can just ... take them off. No worries."

Eager to break the tension, she turned to the bed.

"OK, so, here's your bed, let me know if there's anything you need. Another blanket. A bottle of water."

"Can I see your bedroom?" Denise asked.

"Of course," Jasmine said. "How rude of me. Come."

She took Denise into the main bedroom. A huge California King bed faced a view of the Dallas skyline. On the walls, textiles from the Middle East provided a tasteful splash of color.

"Here's where I sleep," Jasmine said. "I feel badly, this huge bed just for me and you both have to share the smaller one. Are you sure you don't want to switch? You both can sleep here?"

"Don't be silly," Denise said, looking at the photos on her wall. "We're not going to kick you out of your own bedroom. Or, maybe I should sleep with you and Jerod can have the small bed to himself."

She gave Jasmine a sly smile over her shoulder.

"Or, Jerod could sleep in this bed with you. Or, all three of us could sleep in here. There are all sorts of options."

Jasmine's eyes widened.

"Yes, those are options too."

Denise moved next to her and slipped her hand behind the small of her back.

"Which do you prefer? It's your place after all. Do you want to have a slumber party with just me? Remember when you stayed over at our place? I loved the way you licked my pussy."

She pulled Jasmine close to her. Her breasts were brushing against Jasmine's.

"Or, do you want Jerod to show you how to do Standing 69?"

Denise's fingers slipped down to Jasmine's crotch.

"And have a screaming orgasm?" Jasmine whispered.

Denise's fingers had found Jasmine's pussy, and were rubbing her through her Capri pants.

"Such a difficult choice," Jasmine smiled. "How about all of the above?"

Denise grinned.

"OK," Denise whispered. "Why don't the three of us start in here and see where it leads us."

Jasmine kissed Denise on the lips.

"Give me a moment to change," Jasmine said, "and then join me in the bedroom. There's some cognac and glasses in the bar. If you'd like a nightcap."

"Would you like one?" Denise asked.

"Sure," Jasmine said, with a smile.

Denise nodded and left the room. She found Jerod in the bathroom.

"We're going to get some cognac and join Jasmine in her bedroom. Come."

He followed her into the living room and surveyed the bar. They fetched a bottle of Courvoisier and three brandy snifters.

Back at Jasmine's bedroom door, Denise tapped lightly.

"Come in," Jasmine said.

Jasmine was laying on the bed, resplendent in a midnight red lace bustier with matching G-string and black lace stockings. She had removed all the blankets from the bed, leaving only the white Egyptian cotton sheet. An ornate mirror spanned the width of the bed in place of a headboard.

She was propped up on one elbow which caused her fulsome breasts to pour out of the bustier.

"Ooh la la," Jerod said in a deep voice.

"You look amazing," Denise agreed.

A smile creased Jasmine's lips. That was the reaction she was hoping to inspire.

"Not too much?" she asked, bending her top leg to show off her stockings.

"Are you kidding?" Jerod said. "If you've got it, flaunt it."

"I'm so glad you like it," she said, smiling.

She stretched out on her stomach and propped her chin in her hands.

"I like what you're wearing too," she said, admiring Jerod's silky shorts.

He knelt on the bed in front of her, his cock pressing against the silky fabric.

"You better be careful," Jerod said, "looking that good, I'm liable to poke a hole right through these fancy shorts."

"That would be a shame," Denise said, sliding in behind him. "We don't want to damage the merchandise."

She reached around him and started to massage his cock right through the silky fabric. Jasmine could clearly see him growing bigger before her eyes. It made her heart race.

Laying on her tummy, Jasmine's breasts were pressed against the bed, causing them to swell voluptuously. Her ass was completely bare and exposed.

"God damn woman, your ass looks good in that," he growled.

Denise's hands were stroking Jerod's cock now, using the silk to heighten the pleasure.

Jasmine slowly raised herself up on her hands and knees, exposing the tops of her luscious boobs to Jerod and Denise.

She slowly turned so her bare ass was facing them, stretched her arms out, and lowered her face to the bed. Her ass was raised and her knees were spread.

"I left the G-string on," she purred, "so you could take it off."

Sure enough, the thin strap of her G-string was traversing her exquisite ass and disappeared into the crack. She reached back and pulled at it sexily.

"Please," she moaned, "I don't want anything between your tongue and my pussy."

"Fuck," Jerod growled, "you're going to make me bust my nut right here and now."

Jasmine smiled as she undulated her ass in Jerod's face.

Denise was behind Jerod, her breasts pressed against his muscular back. Her arms were reaching around his waist, both her hands stroking his cock. She had gotten him into such a complete state of arousal, his cock extended a full eight inches above the waist of his shorts.

Jerod got on his hands and knees to approach Jasmine's ass. He took the strap of her G-string in his teeth and pulled them ever so slowly off her bare ass. Her pussy was so wet, it was glistening. He could see traces of her love juice streaming down her inner thighs.

He kissed the back of her thighs and ran his hands over her hips and lower back. He spread her cheeks and exposed her rosebud. Jasmine squirmed with excitement.

Jerod could see Jasmine watching him in the mirror at the head of the bed. Her eyes were on fire, as she watched him slowly make love to her ass.

He raised himself up on his knees, so she could see his huge hard-on sticking straight up out of the black shorts. Her eyes widened as she saw just how hot she had made him.

As Jerod pulled her G-string off, Denise did the same with his shorts. In a moment, they had Jasmine out of her bustier and stockings. They all were naked.

"Come sit here, darling," Denise whispered.

Jerod sat on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor. He lay back on the bed, his cock flopping onto his flat stomach.

Denise put her mouth next to Jasmine's ear.

"Ready to be licked?" she whispered, tickling Jasmine's ear with her tongue.

Jasmine was up on all fours in a flash.

"Right over here, girl" she instructed, guiding Jasmine to where Jerod was laying.

Jasmine was hovering over Jerod, looking at his face upside down. She planted a passionate kiss on his full lips. She didn't want it to end but Denise guided her lower down on his body.

She was kissing his chest now. He had found her big boobs and was sucking her dark nipples.

She kissed down his torso until she was face to face with the head of his enormous cock. She licked from the head all the way to the base of the shaft.

His hands were on her body, spreading her legs so he could see her pussy. He kissed all around her upper thighs, building the tension.

She lowered herself on top of him until she could feel his breath on her pussy. His tongue was lightly exploring the edges of her pussy causing her body to shake with excitement.

She raised his cock so it stood straight up. It was so big. Bigger than any cock she had ever seen. She took the head into her mouth and circled it repeatedly with her tongue.

He was lightly licking the folds of her pussy, sending electricity through her body. She wanted him to penetrate her, to press his full, fleshy lips against her pussy and thrust his tongue into her twat.

But he was taking his time.

She was doing the same. Slowly taking him a bit deeper, then pulling back and licking the ridges of his bulbous member. He seemed ready to pop. She had never felt a cock so hard before.

Then she remembered what Denise had told her. "He can just 'not cum'." She readied herself for an extended session of love-making.

Jerod's broad tongue brushed over her ultra-sensitive pussy. She shuddered with pleasure. He licked along her pussy lips and over her clit. Over and over, he repeated the circuit, until her head was spinning. She was in heaven.

Jasmine was determined to answer in kind. She closed her eyes and relaxed her throat. She lowered her head until she had half of him inside her.

She had never opened her mouth so wide to accommodate a man.

She lowered herself even more. She felt him at the back of her throat. "Breathe through your nose" she remembered.

Jerod was tonguing her now, probing her hole deeply like a thrusting penis. His tongue felt big, powerful, capable of filling her pussy. Of making her cum. She wanted that so badly.

She had him three quarters of the way into her throat. Her mouth was spread wide, but there was more to go. She was determined to take him all the way.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she lowered herself completely onto him. She could feel his cock deep in her throat. She began to moan as her orgasm approached. Her moans sent vibrations through his cock.

Jerod moaned in return and that made Jasmine even hotter. He was lightly sucking her clitoris now, and the moans sent vibrations into her clit and right to her brain. She was on the cusp of cumming, the very edge of orgasm.

Suddenly, she felt her body raising in the air. Jerod was sitting up -- and carrying her with him. In an instant, she was upside down, her face pressed against his pelvis, swallowing him completely.

"That's it," Denise's voice was saying. "Now bend your legs and hold on tight."

She was squeezing Jerod's head with her legs and gripping his back with her arms. Trying to fuse their bodies. Jerod couldn't be any further down her throat.

The next thing she knew, he was standing up. She was upside down, swallowing his cock, and his face was buried in her pussy. He was licking her with broad brushes of his tongue. Over her pussy lips and across her clit. Again and again.

The blood rushed to her head and the electricity to every inch of her body. Her orgasm came like a crashing tidal wave.

She held on for dear life, embracing him tightly with her arms and legs, as her body convulsed. She could feel her pussy contracting as the wave crashed again and again.

It was an out of body experience. The greatest orgasm of her life.

The next thing she knew, she was back on the bed. She didn't know what had happened in between. Just that she was cumming harder than she had ever cum before. And everything went black.

Denise was gently stroking her face with her fingers. Jerod was laying next to her, looking concerned.

"What happened?" Jasmine asked.

"I think you fainted," Denise said. "How do you feel?"

"Fine," Jasmine said. "That was the hardest I've ever cum in my life."

Denise smiled and looked at Jerod. He looked relieved.

"Here's some water if you need some," he said, offering her a glass.

She raised herself up on her elbow.

"I just remember I was upside down, and I kept cumming and cumming. And here I am."

She took a sip from the glass.

"I did it though," she said to Denise proudly. "Standing 69."

"You did great," Denise smiled. "Welcome to the club."

Jasmine turned to Jerod.

"But did I swallow your cum?" she asked, concerned. "I don't remember."

"No, I didn't cum," he smiled. "But that's okay. There's plenty of time for that."

Denise put her hand on Jasmine's shoulder.

"We thought you could rest a bit while Jerod and I made love. Then you could join in if you feel like it."

"Yes, of course," Jasmine said.

Denise smiled.

"Jerod?"

Denise turned to him and approached him on all fours. Her firm, luscious breast swaying beneath her. Her back arched and her ass in the air. She put her hand on his chest and pressed him onto his back.

"You've been working hard," she purred. "Let me do the work this time."

She raised on her knees and ran her hands over her body. Up her thighs, over her hips and under her breasts. She massaged her breasts and pulled at the nipples.

Her eyes were hungry, lustful.

She walked on her knees until she was over his cock. She lowered down and slowly rubbed her pussy along the length of his cock, like a cat leaving its scent.

Jerod's cock was suddenly brought to life, as if shocked by a defibrillator. She stroked him again and again, slowly, seductively.