Sex Sells Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward on her hands planted a long, sensuous kiss on his lips. Jerod cherished it like a man dying of thirst drinking cool, fresh water.

Jasmine lay on the bed, watching. She was spellbound.

Denise continued walking on her knees until her pussy was over his chest. She lowered herself on top of him. He could feel the wet, heat of her pussy against his skin.

She leaned forward and planted her hands on either side of his head. She lowered herself slowly until her breasts brushed his lips.

His lips lunged for her nipples hungrily. She denied him at first, teasing him, making him want it.

Then she fed him her nipple and he sucked it hungrily. First one, then the other, until both were standing up like ripe grapes.

She raised herself up again and continued her sojourn, her eyes locked on his.

She walked on her knees until her pussy was over his mouth. Then she slowly lowered herself onto his lips.

He tasted her pussy. It was pungent and radiating a heat that he had come to love. He tongued her greedily as she undulated on top of him.

Her hands were in her hair as she circled her hips, covering his face with her pussy.

Jasmine was watching then with her mouth slightly open. She was fingering her own pussy.

Jerod's hands were caressing Denise's thighs and ass. His cock was rock hard.

Denise leaned back, resting her arms on Jerod's legs. Her shoulders were pulled back, her breasts were on full display. Jerod was going to town on her pussy now and her body was starting to jerk and spasm with excitement.

One by one, Denise took her hands off of Jerod's thighs and placed them on the bed on either side of his hips. She was doing a full backbend now, her breasts thrust toward the ceiling.

She lay her head back as Jerod stood his cock up. She opened her mouth and he guided the bulbous head between her lips.

Denise was sitting on Jerod's face, doing a backbend, and taking his cock into her mouth. All at the same time. Jerod gently rocked his pelvis, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth.

Jasmine had never seen anything so erotic in her entire life. She moved to the end of the bed to get a better look.

She knelt between Jerod's bent legs and watched as Denise bobbed her head, taking his huge cock in and out of her open mouth. To Jasmine, she looked like a perfect, arching bridge.

Jasmine was mesmerized. She imagined what Denise must be feeling -- exposed and penetrated in both her pussy by Jerod's probing tongue, and in her mouth by his giant cock.

Jerod was pulsing faster now, but carefully, to avoid choking her. With every mini-thrust, Denise's breasts would jiggle seductively, her nipples sticking out, begging for attention.

Jasmine couldn't keep from staring. First, at the spot where Jerod's cock and Denise's mouth met, then at Denise's beautiful breasts, full and bouncing, thrusting toward the ceiling, her nipples pointing to the ceiling. Then, Jasmine looked at Jerod's face, devouring Denise's pussy, hungrily and passionately.

It was the most erotic tableau Jasmine had ever witnessed in her life.

Jasmine felt the electricity shooting through her body. She remembered how it felt, just minutes before, to have Jerod's thick, hard cock deep in her throat. She recalled how expertly Jerod had licked her pussy, as if he knew exactly how to send her to heaven. Yes, Jasmine knew exactly what Denise was feeling.

And it made her pussy drip with desire. She needed to be part the action.

She moved in between Jerod's bent legs, and reached out with both hands, grasping Denise's breasts, gripping them hard, squeezing them with a passion that surprised even her.

Denise responded with a moan. Jerod started to pump his cock faster and deeper.

Jasmine took Denise's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and pinched them. Denise moaned again.

Jasmine looked down and could see Denise had opened her eyes. She was taking Jerod's cock deep in her throat, while staring directly at Jasmine's pussy just inches from her face. Her aching, dripping pussy.

Jasmine got down on her stomach and began to lick Jerod's balls. They were big and full. She took turns filling her mouth with them.

Denise lifted herself off of Jerod's cock. She was gasping for breath.

"Kiss his cock," she panted. "Kiss him with me."

Jasmine did as she was told, planting wet, soft kisses from the base to the top of his shaft. When she reached the head, she found Denise's full lips and tongue swirling over the tip.

Her lips met Denise's, with Jerod's swollen head in between.

The two women began to French kiss, their tongues dancing and caressing, with Jerod's throbbing cock in the middle. To Jerod, it felt incredible. Like nothing he had ever felt before.

Jasmine began licking his frenulum, the tender underside of his cockhead, while Denise tongued the tip. Jerod started to buck his hips, uncontrollably.

Jasmine began kneading his balls with one hand and massaging his perineum with the other. Jerod was writhing now.

When her finger found his anus, it was too much for Jerod to contain. He felt an electrical charge shoot up his extremities right to his groin. His orgasm was volcanic.

Huge ribbons of cum shot from his cock, looping up and over Denise's naked body, coating her breasts and stomach.

Jasmine's tongue found his anus, inducing more ribbons of cum to erupt from his cock. Jerod moaned loudly until his spasms subsided.

Jerod had never felt a woman tonguing his ass while he came. He found it unbelievably hot. For Jasmine, it was simply the most erotic experience she had ever been a part of.

After catching their breath, and untangling their bodies, Jasmine's heart was still racing. Jerod got up to fetch Denise a towel.

"Well, that was hot," Denise said, with typical understatement. "I'm glad you jumped in to help."

Jasmine wasn't sure if she'd overstepped her bounds or not.

"Was that okay? I wasn't sure..." Jasmine said.

"Are you kidding?" Denise said. "That was amazing! And I'm sure Jerod enjoyed it."

Jerod came back in the room and handed Denise a towel.

"That was an orgasm for the ages," Jerod said. "Can't remember when I came so hard."

Jasmine felt a surge of excitement knowing that Jerod had experienced the moment much as she did.

"I feel privileged to have been a part of your love-making," she said.

"Well, you added a lot," Denise said. "And I'm sure Jerod didn't mind it one bit."

Jasmine's heart skipped a beat at the thought of doing that again.

"That was amazing -- what you two were doing," Jasmine said.

"Yeah, it's called the Golden Gate," Denise said. "It's not for the faint of heart."

"I've never seen anything like it," Jasmine said.

"The benefits of doing your research," Denise smiled. "Stick with us, honey, and we'll teach you a thing or two."

Jasmine's pussy ached at the thought.

Later, laying in the guest bed, Denise snuggled close to Jerod. He was laying on his back, his strong arm pulling her naked body close. Her leg was entwined with his, her fingers grazing his bare chest.

"I think Jasmine is having a sexual awakening," Denise said, her finger tracing a line from Jerod's pecs to his belly button.

"You think?" Jerod replied. "I can't figure out if she's very experienced and not at all."

"She's been all over the world," Denise said. "I think she's more experienced than you'd think."

"Maybe," Jerod said. "That's the first time anyone's ever stuck their tongue in my ass, that's for sure."

Denise looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh, did you like that?"

Jerod shrugged.

"It kinda surprised me. It felt amazing. I'm not sure how hygienic it is."

"Well, maybe I'll have to surprise you sometime. After you've had a good long shower."

Jerod chuckled.

"Speaking of surprises," Denise said, turning serious. "There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Yeah? What's up?"

The short pause before she answered told Jerod this wasn't something trivial.

"You remember that first day at the house. When we said we'd always be honest with each other."

"Of course, I do."

"Well, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. In the interest of full disclosure."

"OK."

"I should have told you before. I'm sorry I didn't."

"That's okay," Jerod said softly. "You can tell me now."

"You know how I applied to business schools last Spring? Well, I heard back."

"And?"

"I got accepted," she said.

"That's great! Which one?"

Denise paused again.

"Well, all of them actually, Except Stanford. I'm waitlisted there."

Jerod propped himself up on his elbow.

"Are you kidding me? Baby, that's fantastic!?"

"Yeah, well," she said, "I pretty much decided not to go."

"What?" he asked. "Why?"

She traced a pattern on his chest.

""I don't know, I just figured I'm learning more from the work we're doing."

Jerod lay back, and brushed the hair from her forehead.

"Explain."

"I was researching it online," she said, "and people are speculating about the relative worth of biz school. They were saying a good job experience can be more cost effective."

Jerod thought about this.

"I've heard that argument," he said evenly. "There are other benefits to going to grad school. Things you get outside the classroom."

"You want me to go?" she asked, sharply.

"I didn't say that. I'm just stating a fact. Those schools -- Penn, Berkeley, Columbia, Michigan -- those are some of the best business schools in the world. Some of the best minds around go and teach at those schools."

He leaned down to look her straight in the face.

"I'm just saying" he said, "the fact you got in to those schools is an incredible achievement. I'm so proud of you."

"I didn't get into Stanford though," she said, laying her head on his chest.

"Yeah, you're only waitlisted there. Slacker!"

He pulled her close.

She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. It was the first and only time in her life someone had told her they were proud of her.

The next morning, Jerod and Denise were heading back to Lake Weatherford in the van. They had slipped out of Jasmine's apartment while she was still asleep.

Driving on Interstate 20, Denise stared out at the flat Texas plains. She was strangely quiet, lost in her thoughts.

Jerod could tell it was eating her up inside.

"You know, when I'm faced with a tough decision, I find it sometimes helps to talk it out."

Denise kept staring at the horizon.

"So you can tell me all the reasons why I should leave?" she said, coolly.

"No," he said patiently. "Sometimes articulating your thoughts and hearing other perspectives is clarifying. Then you can make the decision that's right for you. It's your life to live."

"Well, I thought I had made my decision and I was happy with it. But apparently you don't agree with it."

"It's not my decision to make..."

"I know, I know," she said, cutting him off, "I'm empowered to make my own choices. So, let me make them!"

Jerod took a deep breath.

"I'm just saying, I'm here if you want to talk about it. That's all."

She turned and looked at him for the first time.

"But it'd be a lot simpler if I weren't here, wouldn't it? Maybe Jasmine could move in with you and you'd be all set."

He looked over at her. Her eyes were welling with tears.

"Oh baby," he said reaching over to take her hand. "That's not what I want. I'm on your side."

Denise moved her hand away and stared out at the desolate landscape. She was biting her lip to keep from crying.

Back at the house, Denise took a long, hot shower while Jerod checked his email. When she went downstairs to the kitchen, he was making coffee.

"Want some?" he asked softly.

"Sure," she said, sitting on a stool. "I'm sorry. About earlier."

He handed her a steaming mug of black coffee.

"I'm sorry too," he said.

He handed her a carton of milk. She poured some into her cup.

"I'd like to talk about it," she said, "if that door's still open."

He looked at her with kind, understanding eyes.

"That door will always be open," he said.

She nodded.

"I was thinking we could take the boat out," he said. "If you feel like it. Conditions are good. Northwest wind. Twelve knots. Could be fun."

"That'd be great," she sighed. "It'd be good to be on the water."

"Cool," he said. "I can make some lunch and then we can head out."

After a quick breakfast, they changed their clothes and headed down to the boat dock. Denise was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Jerod was in gym shorts and shirtless. A warm breeze was blowing off the water.

While Jerod stowed the bag with their lunch and extra clothes below deck, Denise uncleated the docklines. When Jerod reappeared on deck, she was already hanking on the jib. Jerod pushed off with an oar and before long Denise was attaching the mainsail to the halyard and inserting the slugs in the mast.

She moved with expert efficiency, deftly raising the mainsail and inserting one slug after another into the groove. When the mainsail was raised, she pulled hard on the halyard to tension the luff, tying it off with a cleat hitch.

Jerod pushed the boom out to one side to back the sail while Denise was pulling on the jib halyard and cleating it on the other side of the mast.

In moments, they caught the wind and took off.

"I think you should take the helm," Jerod said, handing her the tiller. "Seems only fitting."

Denise settled in and sailed close to the wind, heading out towards the center of the lake. When it came time to tack, she told Jerod to release the jib sheet.

"Ready about!" she called out.

"Hard alee!" she shouted, pushing the tiller hard to the lee side.

The boat turned, sending the boom and mainsail across the centerline, as the sail filled on other side.

The tack completed, they accelerated across the water.

Jared leaned back and smiled at her.

"What?" she asked.

"You're something else," he said.

"Why?" she asked.

"A year ago, you'd never been sailing before. Now, you know your way around this sailboat like nobody's business."

"What? Because I know how to tack?" she asked.

"Cause you got those sails rigged faster than I ever could've. I was watching you. You were amazing."

Denise shrugged.

"Well," she said modestly, "I still can't tie a sheepshank so..."

"If that's the extent of what you don't know," Jerod laughed, "I'd say you're doing alright."

She looked over at him and smiled wistfully. He was glad to see her smiling again.

"I'm just saying," Jerod said sincerely, "you can do anything you put your mind to."

She knew he was bucking her up but she didn't mind. He had a way of reading her mood, of knowing exactly what she needed and then giving it. That was just the kind of person he was.

When they reached their favorite cove, she turned into the wind to luff the sails. Jerod dropped anchor and lowered the mainsail.

"Do you want to swim first and then eat or the other way around?" he asked.

"Let's swim."

He attached the stern ladder and checked the deck to make sure everything was secure. When he turned around, she was already out of her cutoffs and t-shirt.

She was wearing a micro bikini and thong. The same one she'd worn on their first sail together.

"Well, look at you," he said. "You haven't worn that in a long time."

"It's the suit I made for the beauty contest routine we did at the club."

"I remember," he said. "How could I forget?"

The suit was as tiny as a bikini could be. Two thin straps led to two tiny triangles that barely covered her areoles. Her full, firm breasts swelled out on all sides.

Her bottom all but disappeared in the crack of her gorgeous ass.

Denise had sewn it herself when she was a featured dancer at the Gentlemen's Club, Dallas' premier strip club. It had been a short but spectacular career.

She stood facing him, her hands on her hips. Jerod could feel his cock growing in his shorts.

He unfastened his shorts and let them drop to the deck. He was wearing a speedo. His cock looked like it would rip a hole in it.

"Christ, woman," he said, "you look..."

She dove into the water before he could finish the sentence.

He dove in after her. She was swimming away from him, a strong freestyle stroke and a powerful leg kick. She had been a lifeguard and was a strong swimmer. It took him a good 25 yards before he caught up to her.

They swam side by side, angling their forearms into the water with knife-like stabs. For Denise, she felt like she was expunging the angst from her being with every stroke.

When they ran out of steam, she slowed to a breast stroke, then rolled over onto her back. Jerod followed suit. They looked up at the blue, cloudless Texas sky.

On the surface of the lake, the water was quite warm, having been heated by the sun's rays. The water felt velvety and comforting. She rolled onto her stomach and freestyled in an arcing half circle to head back to the boat.

They didn't speak the entire time they were in the water. Jerod could see it was doing her good, that the water and physical exertion were therapeutic for her. It was for him too.

When they arrived back at the boat, Denise pulled herself up the stern ladder. Jerod watched her pull herself up agilely, her long limbs flexing.

He followed shortly afterwards. When he climbed onto the deck, she was already laying on her stomach next to the mast. It was her favorite spot after a swim, being warmed on the sun-baked deck.

"Can I join you?" he asked.

"Sure."

He stepped next to her near naked body, dappled with waterdrops. He lay down facing her, feeling the warmth of the deck on his torso and thighs.

"Feels good," he murmured.

She was resting her cheek on the back of her hands. She was deep in thought.

"Do you feel like talking?" Jerod asked quietly.

"Yeah," she said, her voice distant.

There was a long pause. Jerod wanted to give her space to approach this the way she felt was right.

Finally, she lifted her head.

"I was trying to figure out why I reacted the way I did today. I think it's because I felt I had thought through the issue -- about whether to go to grad school or not -- and I came to a decision. A decision I thought you'd be happy about. Cause it meant we could be together. But after I told you, you seemed like you were trying to talk me out of it. Like you wanted me to leave. And that hurt."

Jerod listened carefully. He wanted more than anything to understand what she was feeling.

"It seems to me," he said softly, "there are two separate issues here. They're interrelated, and the outcome of one definitely affects the other. But I think we should think about them independently. One is whether you want to go to business school or not. And, to be clear, it's whether you want to go or not. The other is what happens to us if you do. And that's for us to decide. I'll tell you what I want. And I've never been clearer about anything. I want to keep you in my life. One way or another."

She looked at him and heaved a sigh.

"I want that too," she said.

He nodded, relieved to hear her feelings hadn't changed.

"And I want you to know, I don't want any other woman. Not Jasmine, not anyone. I want you."

She looked down, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I said that," she said shaking her head. "I was ... a crazy woman."

"Forget it," he said.

"I'm not usually paranoid like that."

"I know you're not. You're probably the most well-adjusted person I know."

"Well, I don't know about that," she chuckled.

He got serious again.

"But I do think we've built something together -- something substantial and real. I'm old enough to know this is isn't something that happens very often. It's something very, very special."

"I feel the same way. I feel like you're my soul mate."