Sex Sells: Shop Slut

Story Info
In the near future sex is used legally to sell products...
4k words
4.65
30.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the year 2018 when the gradual shift in culture became a landslide. For the last ten years the sexualisation of the world had been a slow and steady thing; billboard, tv shows, film, adverts - sex sells. The fact that sex worked so well for selling had become more obvious and more competitive until a group of wealthy business men had use corrupt politicians to get a law passed through allowing shops with a licence to literally use sex to sell.

These days if your shop had a licence you could use sex to sell, and this was one of the shops that Tilly had come to work for. She had been desperate for a job when she went for the interview... Normal jobs didn't pay very well in this economy as the shops using sex as a sales tool seemed to draw most of the business. Her team leader had talked her through what would be expected of her today and she was nervous to the point of feeling sick - but she couldn't afford to lose this job.

She walked into work and made her way through to the small, special changing room at the back where the manager met her. He gave her the tablet (once sex became a sales tool a simple tablet that prevented pregnancy and disease transfer had become vital - amazing what happens when money is readily available to problem solve) which she quickly swallowed. Nick, the manager, then leaned back against the wall as she started to strip. She hung her clothes in the locker as Nick admired her body. Tall at five foot nine she had curves that were pleasing to the eye with gorgeous full 38DD breasts that just begged to be fucked. Her green eyes glittered and within them Nick could see the arousal even if Tilly was too nervous to admit it yet. Her pussy was shaven as instructed and soon she stepped into the shower. As she exited the company hired beautician helped her dry, sort her hair and make up then left her to Nick.

Nick explained the day to her once more. She would be bound, blindfolded in the centre of the shop. And customer that felt the urge could play with her, anyone who bought something could cum on her. The 10th, 50th and 100th customer would be allowed to fuck her. She blushed crimson as she imagined all that taking place - she also blushed even harder as she noticed that her pussy was getting wet at the thought. Nick led her through the store and she tried to ignore the appreciative glances from her male (and some female) colleague but felt herself getting even hornier.

She arrived at the display point where she was to be made available. Her long brown hair was tied back and worked into a pony tail, the light catching the hints of red, two staff members came to fasten her wrists to cuffs hanging from the ceiling, her ankles locked into the spreader bar - wide enough that she felt her wet pussy lips parting. Finally she took one last look around, saw the queue of eager faces outside the doors waiting for the shop to open as the blindfold was lowered. She stood there, bound, helpless, blinded and felt the wetness in her pussy grow to the point where she could imagine it trickling down her legs. The cool air conditioning of the shop made her nipples harden into bullets and her mouth felt dry with the nerves. All those people outside the shop could see her now. She was a total slut - but she reminded herself that this was legal now and a lucrative, well paying job. One shift as the shop's slut a month and the rest of the time working as normal. She heard the jingle of the doors opening and tensed involuntarily.

She heard the murmur of voices and felt the shift around her as people closed in. She closed her eyes in the blindfold as she imagined them all stood around her looking at her naked, helpless, exposed and vulnerable body. Then she felt it, the first strangers fingers on her skin. It felt like just the tips of his or her fingers trailing over her ribs just under her breasts. She moaned so softly it might have been missed in the sounds of people moving round the shop chatting but who ever it was touching her didn't miss it. A crude comment spilled from his lips and soon there were at least five sets of hands touching her. She tried to keep track of them but was quickly overwhelmed.

Hands groped and squeezed her large tits, lifting them, playing with the nipples, tweaking them to make her gasp, other hands squeezed her ass cheeks and lightly spanked them making her cry out quietly as her mind begged for more, more hands stroked the insides of her thighs, finding her wet cunt and dipping their fingers inside to play with her wetness. It wasn't long before her first orgasm ripped through her - she tried to hold back but the stimulation was too much, she tried not to be as loud as usual but couldn't help it and the cries of her climax echoes through the shop - over the tannoy system she vaguely heard an announcement that the speed of the orgasm from the shop doors opening was a new record, that she was a new staff member and so there were special offers on today around the shop as well as the usual 10th, 50th and 100th shoppers.

She sagged in the restraints for a moment as she recovered and then stood up straight slowly... Then she felt something different rubbing against her and instantly knew it was a cock. She could feel the slick head of the shaft pressed against her thigh and feel the motion of someone stroking it. The hands were back in her pussy again - this guy must have been the first person to buy something from the shop. She could hear him breathing, the pace of his movements and breath increasing until she felt him explode, felt the streams of cum pulsing against her air-cooled skin. She felt the sticky cum sliding down the outside of her thigh and she instantly orgasmed again. She desperately wanted it inside her but knew she wouldn't have that until the 10th customer.

Suddenly she felt a soft kiss on her lips. Thinner, lighter fingers tracing over her skin. This was different, this was a female she realised as she felt the thin, delicate fingers expertly find her clit and tweak it almost bringing her instantly. She felt two finger slip inside her wet pussy and gasped loudly as the stranger started finger fucking her, then a third and fourth finger were added. She tried to spread her legs wider as she felt her cunt being stretched - she was desperately close to cumming when the hand froze still. She whimpered softly and could head the voices of men and women around her urging the woman on - to make the shop slut cum again. She felt the woman wriggling her hand around - tried to work out what she was doing then realised she had tucked her thumb in and was pushing her whole hand into her pussy. Tilly groaned as she felt her cunt stretch to accommodate the woman's hand - she had never have something fill her this much.

There was almost a pop as the thumb joint slid inside and her pussy closed around the woman's wrist. She had never felt this full and as the woman wriggled her fingers inside her she exploded so hard she felt her pussy gush, her orgasmic liquids running down the woman's arm, her body spasming and shaking, only held up by the chains an cuffs. She felt the woman slowly withdraw her hand from her aching cunt and whispered thank you to her as she tried to recover her breath.

Over the next few minute she felt hands gently stroking her and two more cocks pressed against her, cumming on her skin then a member of staff came over and held a straw to her lips so she could drink. She gulped the energy drink down greedily knowing that the day must only just be beginning of this was her first break. A soft towel was rubbed over her skin taking away the cum splashed there so far as she was cleaned up. As soon as te staff member left there were more hands and more stimulation and another couple of orgasms before she heard the announcement that the tenth person had bought something and won their turn with the shop slut.

She tried to mentally ready herself when she felt two pairs of hands (her guards - the shop employed two to make sure she was safe during the day) support her as the chains were released and she was lowered to a her knees.

"Our tenth customer has opted to start us off today by fucking her mouth and face - he has also opted to do this in front of everyone instead of using our private room so if you want to see the show head down to our lingerie section now - he will be there in a couple of minutes."

She felt the hands leave her as the guards urged everyone to stand back. She was almost disappointed the cum was going in her mouth - her pussy ached to be fucked now. Tilly knelt and with her eyes blindfolded paid particular attention to what she could hear - within the next few minutes she heard the sounds of footsteps approaching and a few people applauding. She felt someone's trousers brush against her face and felt his hardness pressed against her through the material. She heard him undo a belt, felt his hands undo a button then slide the zip down. She could almost feel the heat coming off the erection she could imagine in front of her face.

She willingly parted her lips and felt the head of his shaft slowly slip between her lips. She closed them round the cock and swirled her tongue around the head - she heard the guy utter an expletive and grinned around the cock as she bobbed her head taking more of his cock into her mouth - this she knew how to do - she told his hands grid her head and felt him begin to fuck his cock in and out of her mouth - she tried to relax as his cock neared the back of her throat and she felt her gag reflex kicking in. She took it as much as she could, he was fucking her mouth harder now and she tried to focus on pleasuring his cock but he seemed to enjoy the choking sounds as he hit the back o her throat. She kept his cock coated in her saliva and worked her lips and tongue as much as she could around his fucking until she felt that tightening... He rammed his cock to the back of her mouth and held it there as he came she choked on his cock and desperately tried to swallow down his cum as she felt it fill her mouth. Swallowing as fast as she could and taking it all however as he withdrew the last bit of cum spurted into her face and tits causing another round of applause from what sounded like an enormous crowd around her.

"Well ladies and gentlemen that was our tenth shopper today who just got his reward - our special today is that any lady buying over £100 of lingerie will get to see just how talented our ship slut's tongue is so get shopping now!"

Tilly felt herself being lifted and cleaned again and a straw put into her mouth so she could drink again. This time the guards actually lifted her and she heard a heavy object being moved into place - she knew that too long with her arms raised about her head would make her incapable of working after lunch so part of the routine was to use different objects and positions - this would be the horse.

She was laid face down in the horse, her arms strapped to the sides just above her elbows allowing her the flexibility of moving her hand and forearms. Her ass was right at the back of the horse and the position left her pussy gaping open and her ass exposed. Her face was hidden for now but anyone who wanted to play or touch now had access to her ass, pussy and hands. It wasn't long before she felt a crowd around her again - fingers probing her pussy and a cock thrust into each hand. She jerked them off slowly - loving the feeling of the warm, pulsing flesh in her hands. She felt them explode and tried to angle the heads towards where she thought she would be to them. She was rewarded with the sensation of cum splashing onto her body and as soon as they left two more took their place - her little show much have inspired people to buy more as there was obviously a waiting queue - some people couldn't wait and so wanked themselves off over her. Soon it felt like she was covered in cum and desperately needed a cock inside her. An announcement over the system however declared that it was the shop slut's lunch break and she would be back in 40 minutes.

She felt herself released and carefully led through the shop by her two guards. Once in the back room she was allowed to take the blindfold off. She looked down to see her body gleaming, covered in cum... There were patches without but not many. She quickly jumped in the shower and washed herself clean - the beautician came back in to tidy her up whilst she ate her lunch - healthy and designed for energy release by the company. Her brief respite seemed to fly past and soon her guardians were there holding the blindfold. This time she was blindfolded and led to the bedding and homeward department. She was gently laid on her back and tied to one of the beds they sold. The headboard designed with loops and cuffs for the kinky customer. Her hands were cuffed above her head but the rest of her body left free and soon she was surrounded again and writhing on the bed as she was fingered to orgasm after orgasm by the strangers surrounding her - through the haze of orgasmic pleasure she heard the celebratory announcement of the 50th customer and that he had elected to fuck her ass - she almost growled in frustration - she needed a cock in her pussy!

She felt the crowds withdrawing and her guard wifi her clean with soft towels again as she heard someone approaching. Her guards turned her over and helped raise her up into doggy position - she wiggles her ass back towards him cheekily and was rewarded with a laugh from the crowd. She gasped as the cold lube was massaged into her tight ass then felt the head of his cock against her puckered anus. She tried to relax but it was hard with all the strangers she could imagine watching this guy pushing his hard, thick cock into her ass.

She felt herself stretching to accommodate him and moaned loudly as his cock filled her tight, barely used ass. She had only ever done anal a couple of times and while she enjoyed it she preferred a cock in her pussy - she tended to wear the guys out before they could get to her ass and had yet to find someone who could keep up with her. She felt him push and force his way deep inside her and heard herself groaning out loud. She could hear the whistles and cheers of the crowd as she felt him fill her, balls resting on her ass. She felt him slide back and then start to fuck her. He was rough. His cock hard and fast in and out of her ass. She groaned and moaned - she even heard herself urging him to do it harder at one point. He arms gave out and she collapsed face first down into the pillows as he drove himself in and out of her tightness.

In the end it must have been about 15 minutes before he thrust himself deep and exploded. She hadn't cum this time but felt so horny that as soon as he climbed off (to the rapturous applause of the crowd) and fingers returned to explore her freshly fucked body she instantly climaxed! Temporarily exhausted she collapsed face down and unmoving as the hands explored her - she heard people rushing away to buy things and hopefully get their turn.

She lay there and recovered - it seemed a bit quieter at the minute - a bit of a lull had fallen over where she was. The guards helped turn her back over so she was lying on her back, a couple of pairs of hands were playing with her tits and one teasing the inside of her thighs. She ached a little bit now but could still feel the arousal burning inside her. She almost entered a dozing state with the gentle hands exploring her - then she heard the announcement system going off again congratulating someone on their purchase of lingerie and that they could now get a turn with the store slut.

Tilly felt nervous - not since college had she ever played with another woman. She eats the unmistakable sounds of heels approaching and a low thrum of whispers circulated around her. She felt the bed move as someone knelt beside her and fingers grip her nipple, twisting and tweaking it making her gasp. A whispered voice in her ear asked how she had liked being fisted earlier and all Tilly could do was moan back and gasp as her nipples were tweaked again. She heard a sound and from the gasps around and murmuring guessed the woman had just taken her clothes off. She felt someone kiss her lips, the flicker of a tongue inside them felt her kneel over her. She tried to work out what was happening then realise the woman had moved herself into a 69 position and as the realisation came she felt the woman's shaven pussy descend to her mouth.

It had been years but it quickly came back to her as her extended tongue parted he woman's pussy and found her clit. She was aware of the woman's tongue and fingers teasing her own cunt lips as she began licking. Tilly worked hard, licking, sucking and kissing the mysterious woman's pussy. Her tongue tasted the tartness of the woman's juices and she loved how she could hear her moan with every flick of her tongue. It didn't take long until she felt the woman cum and felt the increase of wetness fill her mouth as she kissed her.

She kept licking and sucking and moaned as she felt her own orgasm building at the feel of the strangers tongue in her pussy. It didn't take long until she came hard again and as she did she felt the woman above her cum again. They both flipped there, the woman a dead weight on top of her as they lay there gasping.

Finally she felt the guards lifting the woman up and helping her tidy up and move away. She lay there and relaxed - it must be nearly the end of the day. It was rare to get to the 100th shopper although it had been known on certain days. Just as she though her day might end she heard an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a new situation we have never encountered before... We have two gentlemen in who were paying for a present together - which means they are both our 100th customer so both have decided to use our shop slut together!"

"Please make your way down to home department if you want to watch the show."

Tilly froze on the bed. Two guys at once? She was already aching and tired - it had been a very long day and she was sure more people had played with her than normal. She heard approaching feet, heard clapping and cheering as the guards undid her cuffs. She felt herself moved, supported and positioned until she was on all fours in the centre of the bed. Nervously she head 'oooohs' and realised the guys must be stripping. Listening carefully she caught comments about size. At least one of them sounded to be well endowed. Her nervousness increased as she felt the bed shift around her as two bodies joined her.

She waited patiently, unable to move, waited for them to take charge and her wait was short-lived. Within a few moments she felt the thick head of a cock, slick with pré-cum, pressed against her lips and eagerly opened her mouth to admit it. It was long and quite thick and she liked the taste of this one. As she bobbed her head and started working on the cock Tilly felt something else at the entrance to her soaked pussy. She desperately tried to relax, even from the size of the head pressing against her she knew it was large. As it started to be pushed into her she groaned - the vibrations of the groan around the cock in her mouth were obviously pleasurable as the guy fucked her mouth deeper. She choked and as she gagged on that cock she felt the other one drill deep into her cunt.

She almost screamed as she felt it tear into her. She was impaled on two cock now and both were thrusting deep inside her over and over. She was helpless, powerless and being fucked over and over. It was the hottest experience she had ever felt and she exploded again and again. Her mind went blank - all she could feel, all she could think about was the sensations of the enormous cock plunging in and out of her pussy and the other one drilling her mouth.

She lost track of the number of times she came but she could feel her juices coating the inside of her legs as it flooded from her cunt. She felt the cock in her mouth tense up and then cum flood her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough and is dropped from her gasping mouth, he pulled back and covered her face with the last of his cum. Without his helping hold her up she collapsed down into the bed. The guy behind her hauled her hips up, shifting. Her so he could angle in better and she came hard, squirting all over his cock. He was pulling almost all the way out before drilling his cock back into her over and over, she could hear herself screaming and moaning as she came.

12