Sex Sells: Shop Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he rammed his cock as deep inside her as he cod and she felt like she was being split apart. She felt his cock pulsing and felt the full, wet, slickness of his cum filling her tight cunt. Fucked beyond all thought and exhausted she flipped around on the bed as he emptied his balls deep inside her. He stayed that way for a few minutes, jerking slightly as his cum oozed around his slowly shrinking cock and dripped out of her abused hole into the bed.

As he withdrew she collapsed down onto the bed and lay unmoving, too worn out to move. She felt her guardians lift her and carry her through to the back room where a bath had been run. The blindfold was removed and she was gently laid in the bath. She soaked for about an hour before the manager came in to tell her the directors had authorised a bonus for her given her outstanding performance at work today. Sales have gone through the roof by lunchtime. The directors themselves were planning a visit the next time it was her turn as shop slut.

12