Sex Shop Blow Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel glanced at his watch and said that he had to be home since he lied to his wife about his whereabouts and activities. I asked him where he lived and, yes, he better get home pronto given the travel time.

"Would you like to catch up again?" He asked.

Fuck, yes! Daniel and I exchanged mobile numbers and agreed to get going. Before doing so, we descended the stairs to the gents and stood by the urinal, trying to piss. With hard cocks, it was a herculean effort.

"Ever experienced piss play?" I asked, testing the waters.

"My wife and I do it often, particularly in the summer," Daniel responded, a matter-of-factly.

"A Woman of taste," I joked.

"Yep, she gulps it down," He hissed, trying to drain his vein, "As do I, when it's my turn."

Daniel became more intriguing by the second. I wanted to suggest some last-minute fun in the gents, but there was a sudden intrusion, followed by others. There was too much foot traffic at this pub.

Being out of possibilities and time, we reluctantly made our way to Swanston Street and caught our respective trams home, shaking hands as we departed.

As the tram rattled its way to my suburb, a pleasing calm descended on me. My chance encounter with Daniel had relieved of much pent-up sexual frustration and offered me the opportunity of some kinky exploration with an older but inexperienced and attractive man.

Just before I reached my home, my phone pinged.

"When can we meet again?" Asked Daniel.

12