Sex Shop Secrets Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Sex Shop Secrets: The Sissy Olympics.
3.6k words
4.76
5.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we last left off, "fairy boy" was finishing up his adventure and nursing on the store clerk while she watched her soaps...

The following day I was flying high from all the excitement. Even more so when she texted a picture of me dressed up from the security cam with the words, "So hot!"

We then started making plans to meet up again. "Come in on Sunday at 4:30 again. I have some new ideas for you!" she said.

I couldn't fucking wait. Sunday came around and I confidently dressed myself up. The yellow panties, the fake tits, the black choker, the Rachel wig, the yellow sundress. I put on some makeup, and I was back to looking like a slut! I hopped in my car and started driving to the shop wondering what she had in store for me.

When I arrived in the parking lot I was very nervous again. But I made my way in the shop and saw her smiling at me. The store was empty this time, and she told me to come behind the counter. I sat on a stool next to her and she started rubbing my thigh telling me how excited she was. My cock was getting hard under my dress.

She wasn't closing for another thirty minutes and said, "I want you to help the next customer."

I nervously responded, "Are you kidding? I don't think I can..."

She started rubbing my cock and said, "You will."

A few minutes later the door opened and an attractive older woman came in. She had long blonde hair and yoga pants. She looked like a suburban mom. My face turned red. I watched her walk around the shop, hoping that she was only browsing. But I wasn't that lucky. She walked up to the counter holding a pink dildo.

She looked at me kind of oddly, and the clerk spoke up. "This is Sara. She is in training and will help you today."

I slowly stood up from my stool and tried to hide my hard cock behind the register. I didn't say a word, and was shaking as I grabbed the dildo to ring it up. I could barely speak as I said, "That will be $31.80 maam."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you sweetheart." she responded.

"That will be $31.80." I said a bit louder.

She smiled and handed me a credit card. I avoided eye contact as I finished the transaction and handed her a bag with the dildo. "Thank you, you're going to do great." she said.

The clerk responded, "I'll make sure she can handle everything."

They both laughed as the customer walked out of the store. "I'm so proud of you." she said. And started stroking my cock again under my dress.

She then got up and said, "I'll be right back."

A moment later she returned with a Fleshlight in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other.

"Here?!" I asked loudly.

She didn't respond. I watched as she lubed up the Fleshlight, lifted up my dress and pushed it onto my cock. I got light headed as she fucked me with it.

Then she took the Fleshlight and propped it up behind the counter. "I want you discreetly fucking this when the next customer comes in."

I stood up and not a second later the door opened and a younger guy walked in. She guided me over to the counter and put my cock in the Fleshlight.

I started to slowly fuck it as her hand was on my ass. We watched the customer walk around until he came up to the counter with a box of condoms. My hips barely moving as she started to ring him up. But I saw her glance down to check that I was still fucking it. He looked at me, but I don't think he could see anything.

After he left she kissed my cheek and said, "You did so good! Keep fucking it." She then kneeled behind me, lifted up my dress and started gently kissing my ass cheeks and holding my balls as I fucked the Fleshlight.

A few minutes passed and she said, "It's closing time, let's go to my place." She took my cock out of the Fleshlight which was now glistening with lube and hard as hell. She closed up and we walked out of the store while I was fully erect.

We went back to her place and as we walked through the door she asked, "Are you hungry baby?"

"Yes." I told her.

This time she just stripped down in front of me and said, "Let's get you fed."

She walked me into her room and I took up my position curled up against her. I started sucking on her nipples, and she began to rub her pussy.

This continued for another 30 minutes or so and then it happened. I started tasting milk dribbling out of her nipple, and moaned as it hit my tongue. I took my mouth off of her tit and looked up with a little milk on my lip.

"Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed. Then pushed my head back onto her tit. As I nursed, she took out my cock and began to jerk me. The new taste got me so excited that I immediately came all over her hand.

I kept nursing as she said, "That's a good boy." And watched as she rubbed the cum all over her other nipple. Then she grabbed my head and made me switch tits. I made sure it was all gone, and we spent the rest of the night cuddling and nursing.

A few days later she sent me a text. "The yoga mom that you helped with the dildo came in and asked about you! I told her you were my sissy slave and she had the nerve to ask if she could borrow you!"

I assumed the answer was no, but she continued, "I'm not unreasonable. So I told her she could if she wins."

"Wins what?" I asked.

"The Sissy Olympics!" she responded. "We are figuring out the details, and I will let you know."

I had no idea what the "Sissy Olympics" could mean, but I was rock hard thinking about it.

A few days later the clerk told me, "The Sissy Olympics have officially been created! We went out to lunch and have it all figured out. Come to my place Saturday at noon. And surprise us with a new outfit!"

I started thinking about a new outfit for them. And after doing some searching, I found it. It was a long sparkling black evening dress with a slit up the leg. I ordered it with overnight shipping.

When the day of the Olympics arrived I got a text. It was a picture of the clerk and the yoga mom laying in bed with their tops off and smiling. "She slept over last night so we could prepare. We can't wait to see you! PS - I better win!"

I couldn't wait so I started getting ready. This time it was red panties, the black evening dress, the Rachel wig, the fake tits, and the choker. I looked amazing. I bet I could go out and get cock if I really wanted to!

I raced over to the clerk's place and knocked on the door. She opened it and they were clearly ready for competition. The clerk was wearing a white cheerleader outfit with the word "slut" written on the front in pink. The yoga mom was wearing a red cheerleader outfit and holding pom poms.

Over on the side of the room was a whiteboard with "Sissy Olympics" written up top. Underneath was a chart for the scoring and activities.

As the yoga mom cheered with her pom poms, the clerk brought over a tray with 3 glasses of wine. She asked me to sit between them as we had our drink. Each one rubbing a leg as my cock poked through the dress.

The clerk explained, "The Sissy Olympics will consist of 5 events. You are to do everything we ask, and whoever wins gets the sissy. If I win, you will continue to be my breastfeeding slave. If she wins, you will do as she asks for the next month, no questions asked. Is that clear?"

"Yes maam." I responded.

She then leaned in and kissed my cheek. The yoga mom did the same on the other side.

"Ok then, before we get started it's time for the opening ceremony!" she said. Then she turned on some music. The song was Katy Perry's 'I Kissed a Girl'.

"Put on a show for us sissy." They smiled and looked at me. I slowly got up and started dancing for them. My tits and cock bouncing around under the dress. As I danced they smiled and started to kiss each other. My cock got harder. They continued to make out through the whole song, and when it was over she wiped her mouth and said, "Time for the first event!"

"First up is Dress the Sissy. Each contestant will take turns dressing up the sissy and take a photo of their choosing. The winner will be determined by an online poll. And the sissy will wear the winning outfit for the rest of the Olympics. After careful consideration, my opponent will be first to dress the sissy."

The yoga mom then stood up, grabbed my hand, and said, "Come with me." We went into the spare bedroom and she closed the door. As soon as she closed it she kissed me and grabbed my cock. Once I was hard she pushed me away, and grabbed a bag off the floor. She pulled out her outfit. It was a short pink cocktail dress, white panties, and an assortment of fancy bracelets.

She helped me into the new outfit. Being careful to cup my balls as she adjusted the dress. When she was satisfied, she kissed me and said, "Perfect, let's go win!"

We walked out holding hands, and then she asked me to twirl around for the clerk which I did. The clerk laughed and said, "Well done!"

Then it was picture time. The yoga mom had me bend over the couch, and she slightly pulled up the dress. *Click*

She showed us both the picture and it showed my barely covered ass and my cock hanging down out of my panties. "That's the one!" she said.

Then it was the clerk's chance. I felt like the clerk had this event in the bag. She had been dressing me up for a while without me even knowing about it. She grabbed my hand and took me back in the room.

After closing the door, she did the same thing. Kissed me and grabbed my cock. Then pulled out her outfit. She went the opposite direction and went with a costume. This time it was Velma from Scooby Doo. An orange top, fake glasses, a red skirt, red panties, and orange thigh highs. She helped me into the outfit and then we walked out of the room.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed the yoga mom.

The clerk smiled and then posed me for her picture. One leg propped up on the kitchen table with my cock hanging out of my red skirt.

Then they both giggled as they sat on the couch and uploaded the pics for the contest. After they were uploaded, the clerk said, "This is going to take a few minutes." She spread her legs, and crossed one over yoga mom's leg. The yoga mom spread her legs as well.

I knew what they wanted so I walked over and got on my knees. I took turns licking their pussies while they laughed, made out, and watched the results come in.

After a few minutes the clerk said, "Looks like we have a clear winner!" I got up and looked at the screen.

Velma: 77%. Cocktail outfit: 23%.

The clerk stood up with the pom poms, cheering as she walked over to the scoreboard and marked the winner of round 1.

Store Clerk: 1. Yoga Mom: 0.

"Better luck next time! Ok, on to the next event. The Spankathon. The sissy will be bent over the couch. Each contestant will be given a cheek and will have the opportunity to spank the sissy ten consecutive times. The contestants will use the honor system to determine which cheek has turned the deeper shade of red. Since my opponent lost the previous round, she will be first to spank the sissy."

Then they both smiled and looked at me as I took my place on the couch. I felt my skirt get lifted up. And then my panties were pulled down to my knees. After a brief moment I felt it. *Smack!*

Then nine more hard spanks against my left ass cheek. Each spank making me a little harder. I couldn't see the damage, but after the last spank the clerk said, "Holy shit. You didn't hold back!"

Then it was her turn. *Smack!* This time on my right ass cheek. But I could tell these weren't as hard. I think she might have felt bad since we had a previous connection. And as she finished her turn, I already knew who the winner was.

"I win!" shouted the yoga mom.

"I agree. No need for deliberation." said the clerk.

Yoga mom then grabbed the pom poms and did her own little dance over to the scoreboard.

Store Clerk: 1. Yoga Mom: 1.

"Alright, looks like the Sissy Olympics already have a tie!" exclaimed the clerk.

"Time for the third event. The Sissy Suck. Each contestant will wear a fake cock and will be given their own shade of lipstick. They will apply the lipstick to the sissy, and will be given 30 seconds to get their shade of lipstick as far down the cock as possible. The contestant with the lipstick shade closest to the balls wins. As I lost the previous round, I will wear the strap-on first."

I then watched as the clerk put on a strap-on cock. It was huge. It must have been about 8 inches, and I got hard as soon as she put it on. She didn't even say a word, just smiled, and curled her finger to signal me to come over.

I crawled over and looked up at the clerk. She opened up a tube of pink lipstick and applied it to my lips. "Start the timer." she said.

"Go!" screamed the yoga mom.

Then the clerk gently grabbed my face and guided me towards the cock. She made me suck as she pushed the back of my head. When her time was almost up she said in a sexual voice, "Come on baby, show me how much you like me."

I made one final push towards the balls while I grunted for her. Then she pulled my mouth off of the cock that now was marked with pink lipstick.

Now it was the yoga mom's turn. She put on the strap-on and stood over me. Then she applied some deep red lipstick. When the timer started, she told me what a little bitch I was and started to fuck my face. I'm not sure if I was getting deeper, but I would have made that cock cum if it was real.

When her time was up I took my mouth off the cock. It was clear. My connection with the clerk got me a little bit further. Or maybe I wanted her to win subconsciously. Either way, pink was closer to the balls. I had tears going down my cheek as she danced over to the scoreboard.

Store Clerk: 2. Yoga Mom: 1.

The clerk then said, "This next event is very exciting! We have the Sissy Tug-of-War! The sissy will be placed in a sex swing with her balls hanging out. The contestants will kneel beneath the sissy and each take a ball into their mouth. They will take turns tugging as far as possible. The first contestant to lose control of a ball will lose."

I was in a little bit of shock as I heard this one. But before I knew it, they had me suspended in a doorway in a sex swing. Then the clerk took my balls out of my panties, one on each side. I watched as they got on their knees and put my balls in their mouths.

Then they started the tugging. First the clerk. Then the yoga mom. My cock getting harder and swaying back and forth as they tugged. It started dripping precum onto the clerk's face. I could see her begin to smile, but they kept taking turns tugging. It went back and forth for a few minutes as more and more precum dripped on the clerk.

And it must have been too slippery because as the clerk tugged, it popped out and she said, "Fuck! You win!"

My heart was pounding as I sat there suspended with my hard cock. And I watched the yoga mom dance over to the scoreboard.

Store Clerk: 2. Yoga Mom: 2.

The clerk began to speak. "We have now reached the end of our competition and the tie breaking round! The final event is the Cum Cook Off! Our contestants will now make the sissy cum. The cum will be split between the contestants who will then be given 30 minutes to create a cum delicacy in the kitchen. The sissy will be the judge of the final event."

They both walked over to me and each kissed me on the cheek. "Not so fast." said the clerk. "It's our turn first."

As I sat there suspended I watched them sit on the floor and the clerk pulled out a giant purple double sided dildo. They began kissing in their cheerleading outfits, and then they each grabbed a side of the dildo and worked it into their pussies.

They grinded back and forth, rubbing each other's tits, and moaning loudly. Then the yoga mom cried out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

That must have triggered the clerk who screamed, "Oh my god, me too!"

My cock remained hard as I watched them cum. When they were done they slowly took out the dildo and began to kiss.

After a few minutes of making out, they stood up and looked at me suspended in mid air. They walked over and both got on their knees and started taking turns sucking on my cock until I told them I couldn't take it any longer. The clerk grabbed a glass as the yoga mom furiously jerked my cock into it.

We all watched as cum exploded out of my cock and into the glass. Then they started making out and continued to jerk every last drop out.

When they were satisfied that they got it all, they let me out of the swing. "Ok, go sit down and watch TV while we make you dessert." said the clerk.

I sat down in my Velma outfit and Scooby Doo happened to be on TV so I thought it would be fitting. I heard banging around in the kitchen and was curious what they would come up with. About thirty minutes later they came back in the room with a tray and two covered dishes. They didn't want me to know who made each one, so I was told to pick the first one randomly.

They sat down on either side of me, and I picked the first dish. As I took the lid off, they both smiled and started laughing. On the plate was a Rice Krispie Treat. However this Rice Krispie Treat was held together with mostly cum and a little marshmallow.

I picked it up and took a bite. It was....good! Then the yoga mom said, "Oh my god, did that make your cock hard?!"

It did.

Then it was time for the other dish. I took off the lid and saw a cinnamon swirl pastry. But this one was covered with warm cum instead of frosting. I took a fork and cut out a piece. As I lifted the fork, there was a string of cum from the fork to the pastry. I took a bite. And my cock got rock hard. They noticed and both of them started laughing.

They both started rubbing on my cock and asked, "So? Who won?!"

I thought about it for a minute and said, "They were both much better than I expected, but I want another bite of that cinnamon pastry." And they watched me as I took another bite.

"Yesss!" screamed the clerk. She danced over to the scoreboard and declared herself the winner. "Looks like I get to keep my breastfeeding slut!"

"Aww fuck." said the yoga mom. "Oh well, that was really fun anyway! I want a rematch."

"We can make it an annual event!" said the clerk. "But I think I have an idea for the sissy and the loser." She then grabbed both of our hands and led us to the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

I knew what she wanted so I took my place curled up and started sucking. Then a minute later the yoga mom joined in on the other side. We sat there sucking on the her tits and staring at each other for the next few hours as the clerk once again caught up on her soaps.