Sex Shop Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,436 Followers

"Mmffg!" I yelped in shock to the spank.

Although his tongue wasn't on my arsehole anymore, I could feel his warm breath still so close to it.

"Look at you, so nice and wet for me." He whispered and then I felt a finger start to trace around my smooth, soaked pussy lips.

"Mmmmfff." I groaned, I hated how horny this was making it, I felt powerless to stop it, even though I knew I should.

Then, "MMMFFFFFGG!" I moaned louder than I intended when I felt a finger push inside my wet, sopping pussy.

I was getting fingered, by a complete fucking stranger! And I fucking loved it!

His finger kept going deeper and deeper until I felt his knuckles touch my pussy lips. He slowly retracted it before pushing back in again, and again, and again.

It was only slow, but enough to make my legs tremble.

"Oh yeah, so fucking tight." He whispered as I continued to get fingered by this stranger.

My hands attempted to move behind my back but the zip ties stop that from happening.

I knew this was cheating on Douglas, but at the same time it wasn't like I wanted or even asked for it!

This stranger just kept slowly pumping his finger in and out of my virgin pussy, and I just kept getting wetter and wetter around him.

"Mmmmfffffff!" I moaned even louder when I felt a second finger get pushed inside of me.

"That's it, moan for me you little Catholic slut." He whispered in a more dominant tone than he had used before.

Slut? A word I would've hated being called before, but for some sick, disgusting reason, having this stranger call me as a slut as I was tied up and fingered just turned me on even more.

He started to finger me faster, and faster, and faster. His fingers were pumping in and out of me, my pussy echoing around the room and I wasn't able to stop myself from moaning into the ball gag.

"Mmmmfff.. mmmmmmff.... Mmmfff!" I moaned over and over.

I had given up on fighting with myself and just lay there and enjoyed getting fingered by a stranger.

When I felt his fingers curl inside of me he hit something that made my entire body shake in pure ecstasy

"MMMFFFFF!!" I moaned louder than ever.

I had read about the G-spot, however I was never able to find mine, but this man seemed to find it with ease and I loved it!

"That's it little girl, let Daddy finger you like the good slut you are." He whispered to me.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, calling himself Daddy, once again for some sick reason, turned me on more.

He kept on pumping his two fingers in and out of my drenched pussy and I kept on moaning and loving it. This man was giving me pleasure I never knew existed and I was not going to do anything to stop it.

That was until I felt his fingers pull out of me quickly.

"Mmmf?" I moaned in disappointment.

"Come here little girl." I heard him say in a deep voice and suddenly I felt his hands grab my arms and pull me up.

For the first time I wasn't resting against the bench, but I was still breathing heavily and moaning as I could feel his body press against my back.

"What are you hiding under this little outfit?" He asked.

Then, his hands gripped my blouse and he ripped it open! My buttons fell down and scattered over the floor as my body was unleashed, leaving just my white bra to cover my breasts.

"Mmff!" I moaned out, something about this man being able to do whatever he wanted to me seemed to turn me on more.

He unhooked my bra from behind and then his hands returned to my front. He grabbed my bra and pulled it down and suddenly my D cup tits were fully out.

His hands grabbed and groped them, he squeezed my tits and I felt his fingers play with my fully erect nipples.

"Mmmfff!" I moaned, I never knew how much I loved by nipples being played with until that moment as he grabbed them over and over.

"Fucking hell, for a little girl you have great tits." He moaned into my ear.

I could feel him pressing his hard cock against my bare arse, only covered by whatever trousers he had on as he kept playing with my tits.

When suddenly his tongue ran against my neck, all of my hairs stood on edge and I let out another loud, heavy moan.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned into the gag.

For a while he kept squeezing my tits. He would take my nipples into his fingers and play with them, all of which had my pussy begging for more attention.

"And now," He whispered in my ear, he pulled my hair out of my face and I felt his lips and tongue touch my cheek, "You're going to get your Daddy's cock deep in your tight little cunt."

Fuuuuccckkk!!! I nearly came right then and there when he said that to me.

I had put so much effort and restraint to save my virginity for Douglas, but at that moment, as I was helpless and horny, I knew I was going to let this complete stranger take it.

He turned my head so I could just about see the side of his face.

He looked to be in his 50s, he had short black hair and from what I could see he looked kind of handsome.

As I tried to look at him, I was breathing heavily through my nose and I just nodded.

That was it, I had given this unknown, older man permission to take my virginity. Even if he didn't know I was a virgin.

"Good slut." He whispered and then he pushed me back down so I was stuck once again with my bare chest against the leather bench.

I could hear him undoing his trousers and I knew I was about to experience a cock inside of me. I never in a million years would've thought I would've been in that position when I stepped into the shop, but I wasn't going to stop it.

"Now," I heard him say and then I felt the head of his cock start to rub up and down my drenched pussy, "you're very fucking tight, so this might hurt at first, but Daddy will ease into it."

"Mmhmmm." I moaned in agreement as my chest heaved up and down on the bench.

It was like he was teasing me with his cock. I had no idea how big he was but he just kept rubbing the head up and down my slit.

Until... I felt the head push inside of me.

"Mmmmmmffffff!!!" I moaned into the gag as I quickly realised he had a very fucking thick cock.

That was it, I officially had a cock inside of my virgin pussy.

"Fuuuckk!" He grunted, "For a slut you're fucking tight!"

If only he knew I wasn't a slut, that he was the first cock in me, but it wasn't like I could tell him.

Then he started to push deeper inside of me. I could feel the rim of my pussy tightly wrapped around his shaft, it felt like he was ripping me open but that just added even more to my pleasure.

Inch and inch of pure rock, hard cock delved deeper into my previously untouched pussy until I felt his skin touch mine... I had his entire, big, hard cock balls deep in my no longer virgin, good catholic girl pussy, and I couldn't be happier.

"MMMMMFFFFFF!!!" I moaned as I felt entirely full of cock and it felt fucking amazing!

SPANK!

"You like that you little slut?" He moaned out to me, holding himself completely inside my no longer virgin pussy.

"Mmmhmmm!" I moaned back in agreement as he kept grabbing my arse cheeks.

He started to retract his cock and I could feel my tight pussy wrapping tightly around every inch as he pulled it out. Eventually just the head was left in me, before he started to push back in.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy this cunt." He moaned.

Cunt, a word I previously found disgusting, but something had changed in me, I wanted to be the dirty little slut he thought I was.

"MMMFFFFGG!"" I moaned again when he went balls deep in my cunt.

I had gone for a vibrator, yet there I was, no longer a virgin, tied up and getting fucked by a complete stranger.

This man, only known to me as Daddy started to slowly thrust in and out of my pussy. I was wetter than I had ever been in my life and it felt fucking unbelievable.

With his hands holding my small hips, his cock was stretching me out properly. I couldn't believe how long I was planning on waiting to feel how good sex was!

SPANK!

"You ready for me to properly fuck you?" He moaned to me.

"Mmffhmmm!" I moaned back and nodded my head.

"You asked for it slut!" He roared.

Then, he picked up the pace. He had stretched my sopping cunt and I was ready to take his big, fat cock like the slut I was at that moment.

With him gripping my hips I felt him start to thrust in and out of me faster and faster. My virginity was well and truly gone and all that was left was pure satisfaction.

"Mmmfff!! Mmmffff!!! Mfmfff!!" I moaned into the ball gag over and over.

Although my ankles were tightly tied up, my body shook every time he thrust inside of me. He was so fucking deep it felt like his cock was in my stomach!

Eventually he was taking nearly his entire cock out of my cunt before shoving it balls deep back inside.

I could feel his big, heavy balls slap against my clit every time he fucked me, keeping me on edge the entire time.

SPANK!

"Take that cock you little whore!" He moaned as he fucked me.

"Mmmmm!!! Mmmfffgg!!" I moaned back.

I loved the degrading, the roughness, the fucking cock! I wanted it all!

When I felt him grip my hair and yank my head back I felt my pussy gush and clench around his cock.

"MMFGGGHHH!!" I yelped into the gag.

The pain from having my hair pulled just enhanced the pleasure of having my pussy battered.

"Bounce back on my cock, little Catholic girl." He whispered in my ear.

As he held my head back by my hair, I started to push myself back against his cock. I struggled at first, but after a few minutes I got into a good pattern and it felt even better.

My arse cheeks were slapping against him as I wanted to feel his cock even deeper in my slutty cunt.

"Mmmgff!! Mmmfff!!" I moaned over and over as I used his cock to fuck myself.

He reached around and grabbed my swinging tits again and pulled and twisted on my nipples. I never stopped bouncing on his cock but my moaning grew louder and louder.

From my mass amount of moaning and my jaw being stuck open, I started to feel spit fall around the ball gag and down my chin. I looked and felt like a complete slut and I loved it!

Suddenly, his hand went onto my upper back and he roughly pushed me back down against the leather bench. My tits were squished against it and he harshly held me down.

That was when he really started to hammer into me. His body weight was resting on my upper back as his cock fired in and out of my cunt like a saw, he was well and truly fucking the life out of my virgin cunt and I couldn't stop moaning and panting.

I could feel spit pouring down the ball gag and I could see it landing on the floor as my body rocked back and forth from his giant cock that was destroying my pussy.

"Mmmggg!! MMMGFFFF!" I moaned.

I could feel something building up inside of me, like I was about to have an explosion go off inside of my cunt.

"Are you about to cum you little slut?!" He asked and spanked me again.

I was, I knew it, my entire body started to shake and I felt my toes curl up against the hard floor.

"How about this?!" He shouted and suddenly, he pushed an entire finger, knuckle deep into my spit covered, tight little arsehole.

"MMMMMFMFFFFFFGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed into the gag as his finger in my arsehole was the last push for my earth shattering orgasm to rip through my young, slut body.

"Cum for me you dirty little whore!" He roared out as he pushed his finger in and out of my arsehole as he fucked my pussy over and over.

My orgasm was never ending, my entire body was shaking, trembling and twitching as my cunt clenched around his thick, juicy cock.

"Mmmmfmfgff!!" I kept moaning over and over as he kept fucking me through my orgasm.

When suddenly I heard the door open up. I was fucking mortified to be caught like that, but my orgasm hadn't finished and I couldn't stop from moaning and shaking around his cock.

The man who took my virginity didn't seem phased either as he just kept fucking me.

"Sorry man, I saw the sign that there was a girl in here," I heard another, older males voice say, "you don't mind if I join in do you?"

Join in? I thought. I had just accidentally lost my virginity to a stranger and now another man wanted to fuck me.

"Sure thing, she's a proper horny slut this one so I'm sure she doesn't mind." The man fucking me said.

I felt delirious from my orgasm that I barely took in what they were saying, his cock was still sliding in and out of my gushing pussy, constantly giving me heavenly pleasure.

"I shouldn't be too much longer in her cunt if you want to use her mouth?" The man fucking me said to him.

It was crazy, as though they were just talking about me like I was a piece of meat to fuck, but I loved it.

"Fine by me," The other man replied and I heard his footsteps move closer, "she a new one?"

"Yeah, very tight cunt as well," The man fucking me said and then thrusted into me hard 10 times, "isn't that right slut?"

"Mmmhmmm." I weakly moaned back, I felt a little weak after my massive orgasm but I was still having waves of pleasure through my body.

I then felt the strap around the back of my head start to loosen, I opened my mouth and the ball gag fell to the ground, followed by some of my spit.

For the first time since Grace was in the room I could speak, but all I could let out was little moans.

"Time to hear how much you properly moan slut!" The man fucking me said.

SPANK!

His hand crashed down on my arse cheek and his giant cock carried on destroying my tight little pussy.

"Yyyyess Dadddy!" I moaned back, calling him Daddy just made my cunt twitch around his cock again.

"Now, suck his dick!" The man fucking me ordered.

"Yes, Daddy!" I replied.

I looked up and saw the new man, he looked to be in his 50s as well and had greyish short hair. It took him a few seconds and then I saw his big, thick cock appear in front of me.

I actually gasped as I saw the size. I had no idea how big the cock fucking me was but I had to guess it was around the same.

"Open up little girl." The new man said to me.

Like the slut I wanted to be for them, I opened my mouth wide.

With my hands still tied behind my back and my feet on the spreader bar I couldn't move, but he started to push his thick cock into my mouth.

I wrapped my lips around his shaft and for the first time in my life I was sucking on a cock.

When I moved my spit covered tongue along his head I got to taste his precum and my senses shot with joy.

"Mmmm!" I moaned around his delicious dick.

"She really is a slut." The new man said.

"Oh yeah, watch how she moans when I do this." The man I called Daddy said.

Then suddenly, my arsehole stretched even further and I felt a second finger push knuckle deep into my tight little hole.

"MMMMMMMM!!" I moaned around the thick cock that was slowly moving in and out of my mouth.

I wouldn't have believed it if you told me, but there I was with a big cock fucking my pussy, a big cock in my mouth and two fingers in my arsehole! I was a complete slut for these men and I loved every second of it!

After a few minutes the man in my mouth started to get faster and deeper. I kept making a popping noise when he pulled back but then he would thrust forward.

His cock was perfect and it felt so natural to have him in my mouth, I learnt that I loved to suck dick!

As he thrusted in and out of my mouth I used my tongue the best I could to massage his head and run it all along his shaft.

"Fucking hell, she knows what she's doing," The man with the cock in my mouth said, "she's definitely done this a lot."

I remember thinking, if only they knew I had never been touched by a man before.

The cock fucking my pussy was making my body shake, I was completely drenched and easily taking him balls deep in me over and over and over.

"Gllg!!" I suddenly gagged when the cock in my mouth went deeper and hit my throat.

"Take it you fucking slut!" He moaned back to me.

I felt him grip my hair and held me still as he carried on fucking my mouth.

I wanted to be a good slut for them, I kept my lips tightly wrapped around his cock as he kept moving in and out, going deeper and deeper.

"Gllg....glllg...glllgg!" I gagged and groaned as he kept hitting my throat but that just added to my joy.

I felt more and more spit start to fall down my chin. He was no longer being gentle, he was thoroughly fucking my face as my cunt got fucked behind me.

The man fucking me started to push his two fingers in and out of my tight arsehole and I couldn't control my moans.

"Gllgggg....glgllgggg..gllggg!" I gagged over and over as I felt a second orgasm start to build up.

The man in my mouth gripped my hair tighter and I felt him shove his entire cock down my throat. My throat wrapped around his shaft.

"GLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGG!!" I groaned around him.

Spit poured out of me and I felt his balls rest on my chin.

"Fuuucckk yeess!!" He moaned as he held himself like that.

I started to lose air, but luckily he pulled back, only to fuck my face harder and harder.

He was going completely down my throat with every thrust, his balls were slapping against my chin over and over which just spread my spit around.

"MMMM!! MMMMMMM!!" I moaned, wanting them both to know I was about to cum again.

"Are you going to cum you fucking whore? With two cocks in you??!" The man fucking me roared as he finger fucked my arsehole faster.

Then it hit me, the cock in my mouth pulled back and my body unleashed.

"I'M FUCKIINNGG CUMMINNGG DADDDYYY!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I could feel my cunt clench around his cock and my arsehole clench around his fingers as my body shook uncontrollably.

"FUUUCCKKKK YEEEESSS!!" I moaned even louder.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum!" The man fucking me said.

Being a virgin, I was on no contraception, but I was too far gone to give a shit.

"CUM IN ME DADDY!" I begged like a whore, "FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM!"

"Fuuucckk!!" He grunted and then I felt the first shot of cum fill up the inside of my pussy.

"Yeeeeessss!" I moaned, I realised I loved the feeling of cum filling up my unprotected cunt.

Over and over, he fucked my cunt which I kept clenching around him, I wanted to milk every last drop of cum from his balls like the whore I had become.

"Fucking hell.... That was great." I heard him moan.

He slowed down on fucking me and I felt his cock start to go soft inside of me. I instantly missed the feeling of a thick, hard cock in my pussy.

"I need to try out that cunt." The man that was fucking my face said.

"Sure thing," The man behind me said and I felt his cock leave me, followed by his cum leak down my leg, "thanks for that slut, hopefully I'll see you in here again.

"Thank you, Daddy." I panted out, my body was still twitching with pleasure.

I couldn't move if I wanted to, my body felt weak as the other man moved behind me. I could feel his hands on my arse, examining my holes.

"You ever had a cock in this tight little arsehole?" He asked me.

"No.... Daddy." I panted, seemingly having a new fetish of calling them Daddy.

"You want to try it?" He asked me and I felt his cock start to move around both of my holes.

Although having the other man finger my arse, I desperately wanted a cock back in my cum filled pussy.

"I'd rather have you in my cunt." I told him, I couldn't believe the words actually left my mouth.

"Fair enough, maybe next time." He said and then I felt his entire cock slide deep into my wet, stretched pussy.

"Fuuuckk yeeess!" I moaned.

He had clearly gotten horny from fucking my mouth as he wasted no time in hammering into my cunt. The words coming out of my mouth were shocking, if my dad could've heard me he would've known I was going to hell, but I didn't care.

"Yes... fuck me Daddy... fuck that tight little cunt!" I moaned over and over.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,436 Followers