Sex Shop Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,419 Followers

SPANK!

"You like that you little slut?" He moaned, "looking all prime and respectable when you're just a little whore."

"Yeeeess!" I moaned back, "I'm a dirty fucking slut! Destroy my pussy! Fuck my tight little cunt with your big, fat cock!" I moaned over and over.

"You want another fat load deep in your cunt you little whore?" He moaned to me.

"Yes Daddy! Cum in me! Fill me up and send me home like the cock craving slut I am!" I moaned.

The feel of a big, thick cock sliding in and out of me was one I never wanted to lose. I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum again, but something about getting fucked like a slut just felt perfect.

The man fucking me was breathing heavier and I could feel his cock getting bigger inside of me.

"Cum in me Daddy! Fill me up with your hot cum! Send me home to my religious parents with your cum leaking out of my fucking cunt!" I begged.

"Fuuuuuccckkkk!!" I heard him roar and I got a second, thick load of cum filling up my unprotected, definitely no longer virgin pussy.

The man kept fucking me through his orgasm until he had no cum left.

Once again when I felt his cock leave me I felt cum leak down my leg. I already missed having a cock in my pussy.

Although, my pussy was starting to feel sore, as well as my arsehole after having two fingers inside.

"You are something else." I heard him panting and I could hear him putting his trousers back on.

It was strange, having cum twice and having two loads of cum inside of me, I suddenly became very self aware of the position I was in and I grew shy.

"Could you... erm... untie me please?" I nervously asked him.

"Sure thing." He said.

I felt him cut the zip tie from my wrist and then loosen up the spreader bar.

For the first time in what felt like ages I was free. I stood up and stretched my entire body, my wrists hurt and I was worried they would've left a mark.

"When will you next be back?" He then asked me and I got a proper look at him, he looked even older than my actual father, but still kind of handsome, "I don't want to miss out on that again."

"I... erm... I don't know." I replied, shyness had taken over me, even as I stood there, no underwear on, shirt ripped open and cum leaking out of me.

"Fair enough," He said with a smile, "hopefully I'll see you again soon beautiful." He replied and headed to the door.

"Could you," I shouted before he left, "Could you ask Grace to come in please?"

"Sure thing." He said and left.

I sat down on the bench that I was one stuck too. Replaying the events over in my head. Both of my holes and my throat felt sore.

I couldn't believe what happened, the things I said, the things I did. It was like it wasn't me, but it definitely was.

Then the door opened and Grace's smiling face came back in.

"Hey, looks like you had a good time." She said with a little laugh.

"Oh... erm... yeah." I embarrassingly replied and looked at the floor.

"I couldn't believe it when you said you wanted to come in here, I thought you were just some shy little Catholic girl, guess I was wrong." She laughed again.

"Yeas... I guess," I replied, my face started to burn red with embarrassment, "You erm... you don't have a spare shirt do you?" I asked.

I could exactly go home with my shirt ripped open and my bra out.

"Oh yeah, we have loads for this reason, some of the regular guys like to rip clothes off." Grace said and unlocked a box in the corner of the room.

"I guess." I replied, going back to my shy, former self.

"Here you go," Grace said and threw me a white t-shirt, "nothing fancy, but it'll do."

"Thank you," I replied to her before taking off my ripped blouse and putting the t-shirt over my head, "I... I should get home."

"Wait a sec," Grace said and I stood frozen, worried about what she was going to say, "do you want a job?"

"What?" I asked, I had no idea where that came from.

"Yeah, well, most of the women that come into this room are older women who are freaky," Grace said, "not that there's anything wrong with them, I just want someone around my age that I can hang out with as we work."

"Really?" I asked her, I couldn't believe she was asking me if I wanted a job.

"Yeah and I don't want to have to hang out with a guy all day," Grace continued, "plus your good Catholic girl by day, cock whore by night thing would bring in a lot of customers."

"I... I don't know." I replied, a few hours ago I was just looking for a vibrator, then I had 2 men cum inside me, lost my virginity and was asked if I wanted a job there.

"Well think about it, you can a discount on all toys and you can use this room every night if you want." Grace said and patted my shoulder.

Use that room as much as I wanted? I thought, the idea of another cock inside of me already had my pussy twitching again.

"Yeah, why not." I replied and smiled.

"Perfect, be back here, Saturday, say 4pm?" Grace asked.

"Great, I'll see you then." I told her.

"See you then, slut." Grace joked and I laughed.

I couldn't stop smiling the entire way home, sure, I felt bad that I cheated on Douglas and I was pretty sure I was going to have to break up with him.

There was no way I was telling anyone I knew about what happened that night, and Douglas was going to still want to wait until marriage. However, after experiencing how good sex felt, I wasn't going to wait that long.

The next day I told my mum and dad that I got a job, I just said it was a shop a few miles away and they were actually really happy and proud of me. I thanked god that they were too excited about me having a job to ask too many details about it. I did have to lie and tell them that they couldn't go and visit me in the shop because the owner was a witch and if she saw me not working then she would fire me.

Then the day after, I ended it with Douglas. He was heartbroken which I expected. I was surprisingly not to upset. He was a really nice guy and I did see a future with him, but something had woken up inside of me, something I couldn't ignore.

Next Saturday finally arrived and I went in for my first day. I knew that on my first shift I wasn't going to get to use the BDSM room, but I couldn't wait to try it out again!

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,419 Followers