Sex Shop Slut: Fucking Nicks Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This guy is as submissive as me... I guess submissive people come in all shapes and sizes.

I don't know what came over me, but I had an urge, a need to slap my right hand down against his ass cheek and grab hold of him.

"Mmm thank you Mistress." He moaned out after I spanked him.

He likes this.

SPANK!

I slapped his ass cheek again.

"You like that?" I asked him, pulling at his ass cheeks.

"Yes Mistress," He moaned, "I want to be a little slut for you."

Oh god, this is a rush!

SPANK!

I struck his ass again and listened to him moan.

"Is that so?" I asked, I was purely just focusing on his ass that I played with in my hands, "you want me to use and abuse you?"

"Yes!" He panted out, "please use me Mistress!"

I slowly pulled his cheeks apart and exposed his tight, shaved, little asshole. Just like that older man had done with me when I first found myself in this room.

His hole, it was tiny, so smooth and inviting.

"You want me to play with your little ass?" I asked him.

"Oh god, so badly." He panted.

SPANK!

"You address me as your Mistress." I shouted at him.

Where the hell did that come from?

"I'm sorry Mistress." He moaned out.

I kept spreading his ass open, staring at his little asshole just waiting to be played with.

"You do have a delicious looking ass." I whispered, more to myself than to him.

My head lowered down and my hands kept his cheeks spread. I then saw my blonde hair land onto his skin, making him shiver a little as I got closer and closer to this strong man's little hole.

Eventually, I was only inches away from it, staring directly at the hole that was mine to use. Oh god... the power.

My warm breath hit him, making him moan a little more.

"Do you think you deserve it?" I whispered.

"I'll do anything." He begged, oh how he begged.

I could see the back of his hairless balls that were pressed against the leather bench, his soft, delicate skin than ran all the way up from his balls to his asshole.

I slowly extended my tongue and felt the wetness touch against the back of his balls.

"Ooh god." He panted out.

Never letting my wet, warm tongue release from his skin. I slowly dragged it up from his balls, then I felt my tongue flick along his asshole and carry on until I reached his back.

"Ooooh Mistress." He moaned.

"Did you like that?" I whispered to him.

"So... much." He moaned.

His ass felt so firm in my hands, fuck I felt good!

With my mouth a few inches up from him exposed fuck hole, I let a drop of spit fall from my lips and land directly on the opened.

Then, my tongue followed until once again I felt the rim of his ass with my tongue.

"Mmm." I moaned as I gently pressed my tongue against him.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." He panted out.

I had to get onto my knees, my white, thigh high, cotton socks softened the pressure as I pulled his cheeks further apart.

Once again I pressed my tongue against his asshole, running the base over him, feeling my spit spread around it.

"Mmm." I moaned again.

I couldn't believe how much pleasure I felt from rimming this big, strong man.

My lips were open but never broke away from his skin. The only thing that was moving was my tongue than licked up and down his asshole. Like I was licking an ice cream.

The more I licked, the more I felt myself press forward. My face was buried between his firm ass cheeks as I kept licking and licking.

"Oh my god... you're amazing Mistress." He moaned as I ate his ass.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned again.

Straightening my tongue, I pressed it inside of him, deeper and deeper. I could even feel his ass wrap around my tongue as I slowly pushed it in and out.

"Fuck... yes..." He panted.

SPANK!

"You like me eating your ass, slut?" I shot back at him.

Holy fuck! I feel amazing!!

"Yes Mistress!" He pretty much shouted.

I spat directly on his hole.

"You like it when I tongue fuck you?" I said but before he could answer I shoved my spit covered tongue deep inside of him.

"Ooooh fuck yes!" He moaned, "I love it Mistress!"

With my hands holding his ass cheeks, my tongue darted in and out of him. I could feel his legs twitch around me as I just kept rimming him.

"Fucking hell... you really know what you're doing Mistress." He panted.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned back to him, my pussy was on fire!

I started to press my tongue against the back of his balls again, then running it up and down the entirety of between his cheeks. Each time I would flick against his arsehole and he was gasp with pleasure.

I don't know how long for, but I ate his ass for what felt like forever, and I loved every second of it! Hearing this big man moan like a slut for me. For me!!

"Right then you little slut," I said and spat on his hole one last time, I could feel spit all around my lips and my chin, "I think it's time to see how tight you really are."

I ran the fingertip of my index finger around his hole, spreading my spit around.

"Please Mistress.... Please finger me." He begged.

Words I never thought a man would say to me.

"Ooooooohhh!" He let out a high pitched moan as I slowly inserted my finger inside of him.

Fuck he was tight! I could feel his asshole clenching around my finger as I pushed it deeper and deeper. Soon, my knuckles were against him and I had my entire finger in this stranger tight ass.

Knowing he can't see me or know who I am gave me more confidence.

"You like that you little bitch?" I said to him as I slowly retracted my finger and pushed it back in.

"Oh yes. I love it." He panted out.

I kept pushing and pulling my finger out of him, he was so fucking tight!

Is this what my ass feels like?

After a few minutes I could feel that his ass had loosened up around my finger, so I instinctively pushed a second inside of him.

"Ooooh fuck." He moaned out as I went knuckle deep inside of him.

This is amazing!

I pumped my two fingers in and out of this manly guys asshole. Watching him clench around me. God the power I felt was immense.

"Fuck me Mistress, please." He begged.

I almost had to not laugh when I heard it.

This big, strong, muscular man was begging me, a small, skinny, 18 year old Catholic to fuck him!

I turned and saw a box on the other side of the BDSM room where I guessed a lot of toys were.

"Stay there my little slut." I barked at him, feeling a rush of power throughout my body as I pulled my fingers out of his ass.

Since he was blindfolded I didn't have to worry about him seeing me.

Opening the box my eyes lit up when I saw a mass of sex toys. Half of which I didn't even know what they did!

Then, I saw a few strap ons in different shapes, sizes and colours.

"How big do you want?" I asked, almost putting a hand over my mouth as I said the words.

I'm actually about to fuck a guy with a strap on, this is nuts!

"There should be a black, 6 inch one, Mistress." He told me, clearly he had been here quiet often.

I found it and picked it up, to be fair, it was very big! It wasn't as long as Brad's but it was very thick. I could barely get my fingers around it. No way something that size could go in my ass... yet!

Unfortunately I did struggle getting it on, I didn't realise how complicated those things were. In the future I learnt to get them on pretty quickly, but this was my first time.

Eventually I had it strapped on tightly. I had to take my skirt off but I kept my top on.

This feels.... Great! I thought as I grabbed onto my "cock".

Walking and having this thing move around felt strange, but weirdly good! I grabbed a bottle of lube and walked over to him.

"Ready to get your little asshole fucked?" I asked him.

I definitely need to work on my dirty talk!

"Yes Mistress! I'm ready for your big cock!" He pleaded.

Each word made my pussy twitch a little.

Pouring lube onto the veiny shaft of the black dildo I rubbed it all over. As though I was stroking a real cock. Then I poured some lube onto his tight, smooth asshole.

My small, left hand grabbed his hip and my right hand aimed the head to his ass.

"Ready?" I asked. I was genuinely concerned, not only did I have no practice doing this, this toy was fucking massive!

"Ready." Nick panted out.

Holding it firmly, I started to push forward and against his hole. It was a beautiful, hot sight!

His lubed up ass slowly opened and I watched the rim of his hole stretch around my fake cock. He's definitely done this a lot to take it that easily!

A little more of a push and... the head slipped it.

His asshole clenched around the shaft as I just looked at his stretched little hole quiver over and over.

"Oh god... yes... that feels so good." He panted out.

I knew how good it felt to have your ass filled, actually I was kind of jealous.

"You want my whole, big cock?" I asked, trying to improve on my dirty talk.

"Yes Mistress! Fuck me like a little slut!" He begged.

I gripped onto his hip harder with my left hand and started to push deeper into his bowels. Every inch had his ass gripped around the black shaft. Slowly but surely going deeper and deeper inside of him.

Every time I pushed deeper, he let out a little high pitched moan, which only turned me on more.

I couldn't believe it when I saw that half of the dildo was inside of him, his ass was so fucking stretched and my pussy was so fucking wet!

A little bit more... a little more... then... my hips touched his skin and his ass had swallowed my entire cock.

"Ooooh fuck!" He moaned out and I saw him arch his back, flexing his muscles.

Oh yes! I love it!

SPANK!

"You like my cock you fucking whore?" I asked, power raged through me.

"I fucking love it!" He shouted back.

I no longer had to hold the dildo to keep it in him, so my right hand grabbed his other hip and I slowly pulled back. Only letting a little out before pushing back in.

I carried on like that for a few minutes, trying to get used to the rhythm.

How do guys do this? I thought, the motion of thrusting felt unnatural to me.

But once I got the swing of it, I loved every second!

"Oh god... please fuck me harder." He moaned.

"Is that what you want my little pet?" I asked him, "You want your Mistress's big, black cock to fuck your stretched asshole?"

"Yeeeeess!" He moaned as I started to thrust harder, "Fuck my ass Mistress! Us me as your personal fuck toy!"

SPANK!

"Yes, take that fucking cock!" I shouted, loving it all.

His ass opened up around my cock as I fucked him harder and harder. Although my pussy wasn't getting any attention my horniness was off the charts.

Watching and hearing this man squeal and moan for me, because I was fucking him, turned me on more than I imagined.

I grabbed his firm ass cheeks and slapped them, thrusting my cock in and out of his ass.

My new dominant side took over and I couldn't control it. Leaning forward and grabbed onto his hair and yanked his head up.

"Oooh fuck!" He moaned.

"That's it you little bitch, moan for me like the slut you are." I growled into his ear.

"Oooh thank you Mistress!" He moaned.

I needed more, more contact!

I quickly unbuttoned my top and threw my bra onto the floor. Leaning down I pressed my big, soft tits against his back as I kept thrusting in and out of his asshole.

"Oh yes, you're such a good cock taking slut!" I moaned out as I rubbed my tits against him.

"Oh god... don't stop... fuck me Mistress!" He panted out.

I leant back up and fucked him as hard as I could, watching nearly the entire dildo slide in and out of his asshole.

Then I reached up and grabbed my own tits, I played with nipples and let out my own moan as he moaned back.

"Fucking hell... this feels so good!" He moaned out.

I was really fucking him, as hard and as fast as I could. I could feel the sweat start to bead on my body as my breathing grew heavier.

"Fuuuuck Mistress!" He moaned out.

SPANK!

"Take it whore!" I shouted.

"Mistress... I'm gonna cum!" He moaned out.

His cock was pressed against the bench and with that and me fucking him I wasn't surprised he was getting close. I felt like I could cum myself and my pussy wasn't even getting touched.

I kept fucking him, putting more pressure down so his cock pressed against the bench harder.

"Cum for me my little pet," I groaned to him, "Cum from my big cock in your tight little asshole!"

"Oh god.. oh fuck... yes.. yes!!" He kept shouting.

Seeing how much pleasure he was getting from my cock made me moan back.

"Fuuuuck I'm cumminngggg!!!" He roared out.

I watched his ass clenching around my cock, his entire body was shaking and he moaned louder than ever. I did it, I made him cum by fucking him and it felt fucking amazing!!

I didn't let up, I kept fucking this masculine Nick until his moaning started to die down. But fuck, I was horny.

"Don't fucking move." I barked at him.

I undid the strap on but kept the dildo, balls deep in his ass as I moved away.

Instantly I pulled my soaked thong down and walked to the other side of the bench. With his blindfold on he still couldn't see me, so I grabbed his hair and pulled his head up.

"Lick my cunt pet." I ordered and then pressed my dripping wet pussy to his mouth.

He instantly extended his tongue and pressed it against my throbbing clit.

"Fuuuck!" I moaned.

God I fucking need this!

I held his head in place as his tongue flicked against my clit over and over. With my free hand I played with my tits and my nipples and I knew my orgasm wasn't far off.

"That's it slut, make your Mistress cum!" I moaned out.

"Oh yes... right there... don't stop! Don't FUUUCKKINNGG STOOPPPPP!!!" I screamed as my entire body shook from a fucking great orgasm.

I kept clenching my pussy at his face as I came harder and harder. It was intense, but amazing.

When I pulled back I could see that I had absolutely soaked his face.

My orgasm started to die down and with it, so did my dominance.

I looked at him, dildo still in his ass, I can't believe I just did that... how did I do that? It was crazy!

"Can you... can you get yourself out?" I asked, weirdly I tried to mask my voice like I hadn't just been speaking to him for ages.

"Ye I can, thank you Mistress," He replied.

Hearing him call me Mistress again brought back a little bit of pleasure. Then when he started to move I panicked. I quickly put my clothes back on and left him in there.

Once the door was shut and I turned around I just saw Grace smiling at me.

"So, how was your first pegging?" She asked.

My face lit up bright red as I walked over to her.

"It was... erm, different." I replied.

I got behind the counter just as the BDMS room opened again.

"Don't tell him it was me!" I hushed into Grace's ear.

"What, why?" She asked but I saw Nick stepping out.

"Just don't tell him! Please!" I begged and stared into her eyes.

"Okay, okay, I won't tell him, calm down." She said.

Nick shut the BDSM room door and looked over to me and Grace. I still couldn't believe such a manly guy could act like he just had.

"See you later Nick!" Grace shouted as he walked past and in my shock I gripped onto her arm.

But Nick didn't reply, he just left and we were alone again.

"I can't believe that just happened." I said, letting a sigh of relief wash through my body, knowing Nick didn't know it was me.

"Why didn't you want him to know you're the one who fucked him?" Grace asked as I sat down.

"I dunno," I replied, feeling a little stupid, "nerves I guess?"

"Zara," Grace said as she whipped one of the counters, "you're like the perfect woman, you don't need to be embarrassed or ashamed about anything you do."

Perfect woman?

Although my horniness was gone, there was a dominant side of me I felt had woken up. A side I never knew existed, but it was there now.

"You've said stuff like that to me a few times now Grace." I said, trying to be firm but I'm sure it didn't come out like that.

"What do you mean?" Grace asked, unphased by my question.

"Calling me perfect, hot... kissing me! Are you just playing with me? You can tell me if you are." I said, I knew that time I sounded more like a worried little girl, afraid of being embarrassed.

"I'm not playing with you Zara," Grace said, but she carried on whipping the counter, "You're... special, but you're not ready yet."

Not ready yet? I actually took a weird bit of offense to that, I've been fucked by two strangers whilst tied up when I lost my virginity. I've had sex with an older woman in that BDSM room. I got fucked by three guys I met that night! I've been fucked in the ass and now I've fucked a guy in the ass! I am not a little girl!!!

I wanted, no, needed to prove to Grace and to myself that I was strong, that I was a woman!

I stood up strong and took the few steps over to Grace. Grabbing her wrist she turned to look at me with a smile on her face.

Do it!

Before Grace could react I leant forward and pressed my lips firmly against hers. My eyes were closed and she barely moved but I wasn't giving in. My hands moved to grab onto her arms tighter and pulled her in. Then I pressed my lips even firmer against hers.

Opening my mouth, I felt hers open and my tongue pushed in against hers. For a few moments, I aggressively made out with Grace, trying to show that I am no little girl.

Her tongue piercing pressed against my own tongue and our lips met and then broke over and over. I felt Grace's hands move and hold onto my back, pulled me in for a deeper kiss.

My lips went a little wet as we kept making out, our bodies pressed together as I held her close.

This was by far the longest kiss we had shared, and I never wanted it to stop.

But unfortunately, it did.

Grace pushed her tongue into my mouth one last time for a deep, passionate kiss before pulling back, leaving me in the same spot with my mouth open.

"Well, that was impressive." Grace whispered.

We were still holding each other and our bodies still pressed together as I looked into her beautiful eyes.

I did it, I proved myself.

I kept looking into her eyes until eventually I was the one to break it.

Pulling away I carried on doing some work. I wasn't very good at "the game", but I knew it's best to leave them wanting more.

We didn't say anything about it after that, just carried on work as normal but I could catch Grace looking at me every now and again which made me smile.

Eventually we locked up and walked outside, chatting like normal.

Grace said bye but I went on the attack again.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her in for another kiss. This one only lasted a few seconds but I loved it.

"If you want to... you know, so do I." I whispered to her.

"Oh I do," Grace said with a devilish smile, "and don't worry, we will."

She then walked off and I headed to the bus stop and went home.

The ride back my mind was spinning, I was definitely horny and definitely wanted to sleep with Grace! And I had "pegged" a guy! Something I didn't even know existed before that day!

No matter what though, I was very, very happy!

12