Sex Shop with Sister-In-Law

Story Info
I take the sister-in-law to a sex shop.
4.1k words
4.6
101.8k
134

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think once people get to my age, they sometimes feel like they are having a mid-life crisis. I'm a 38-year-old guy in decent shape with a wife and 2 small kids. I love the house that I am in, the job that I do and enjoy my family very much. While i find my wife still very attractive, she was never much of a sexual person. We both enjoyed it of course, but she never wanted to expand our limits.

Maybe that's why I always had these other urges to try other things. I watched porn, jerked off, even bought some old girlfriends Only fans here and there. It was exciting because I knew them. A few times on a business trip, I even went to adult video stores. I saw some booths where a few guys and girls went in together, but I never had the nerve to do that. It was exciting for me just to be out in public and watching porn with other strangers.

The thing I never could tell anyone, was how much i jerked off to my sister-in-law Erika. She was about my age as well with a husband of her own but no kids, mostly because I believe her husband was largely not into sex. Even when they were dating, she would say how great he is, the gifts he bought her, the trips he took her on, yet he never was affectionate. She thought it was her, but I can tell you it wasn't.

She was 5'6, a few inches shorter than me with long black hair, full lips, with a very tiny frame. Her boobs were a triple D but looked even bigger on her. Whenever we would go to the beach or to the pool, it was always difficult for me to turn away. Because she thought her body wasn't great, she always wore one-piece suits or something less flattering, but I could still see her amazing body through it all. I had known her for years and she really was like a sister to me but that never stopped me from cranking one out from time to time.

One day during the summer we had her and a few other people over for a BBQ. At one point I couldn't find her so i decided to look around. I found her in the back bathroom clearly frustrated with whoever she was texting.

"Work again?"

"Yea I wish." She went back to texting while I stood there in the doorway. "Sorry, I just...Mike is annoying me as usual."

"Is he working?"

"No, that's the problem. He's just home alone. He just can be so boring sometimes. Just like how Danielle is." It was true both of our significant others could be a stick in the mud at times. Me and Erika would hang out a lot by ourselves because of it. And it was really fun.

"Well, at least you're here. As usual we are gonna have to be the one to save the party," I said trying to cheer her up. Usually that works but I could see it was a bit deeper this time. "You sure you are okay?"

While she didn't cry, she did break down a little. "I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really do love him. He's so good to me but it's things like this that upset me. We barely even-" She stopped herself short, but I knew she wanted to mention her sex life.

"How often do you guys, ya know?"

"It's bad. I can maybe get once a month out of him. And I know that's him and he's just not into it that much, but I feel like he finds me so ugly."

"You know I really like Mike. He's cool and everything but he is a moron if he doesn't find you attractive. I mean, I don't know how he doesn't stop himself from jumping on you every night." She laughed a bit, but it made her feel better.

"Thanks, but if he isn't like that now, he never will be. I mean I don't know how he expects to have kids if we never have sex." I nodded," That is a big part of it." We both laughed again. "Come on, why don't you come outside, get some sun and have a little fun. You'll feel better."

"Ugh fine, if I must," she jokingly groaned standing up. The rest of the night went better. She was her open and fun self. Of course, it didn't hurt when she jumped into the pool with her bathing suit and really caught my eye. She really did look great and still was amazed how Mike could ignore that. As people filtered out and my wife went to bed, i went again looking for my sister-in-law. I found her alone in the hot tub. I thought she was sleeping at first but then i noticed she was sitting right on one of the jets. I stood back for a minute as I watched her wriggle and try not to make a lot of noise.

"Hey, you trying to run my bill up higher?" She jumped at my voice and realized she was caught.

"Geez, don't you give people privacy?"

"In my house?" i joked. She was still annoyed.

"Guess I'll just get out."

"Wait, sorry. I didn't mean to bother you."

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't be doing that here and right in the open. You have kids here also," she now said embarrassed.

"Trust me, i get it. I do it all of time also. I thought maybe instead of a jet, you would like to use maybe one of Danielle's...toys," I suggested.

"Really? You don't think that gross?"

"No, they always get washed. And she really doesn't even use them that often either." She seemed excited but didn't want to show it. I told her to dry off and go to her room and I'd bring it to her. Once I did, i waited a bit outside her room and listened. She really was going to town on herself. It was clear she didn't have one of her own and wasn't able to do this at her house.

The next day she found me and thanked me. She had cleaned it and put it back, but she admitted she wanted one of her own. She couldn't order it and have it get shipped to the house. "We can go to the shop later. It's about 20 minutes form here," i offered. She was happy for the offer as I knew she would never want to go there herself. My wife took the kids to a friend's house, and I said I was going to hang out with her sister, and she didn't bat an eye. Just left out the small sex shop detail.

Once there, I parked on the side, and we went inside the shop. You couldn't see inside with all the curtains hanging up but inside it was much more lit up. The door jingled and alerted the cashier that she had customers. She gave us a 'Hello' and went back to her phone. We walked past the young girl at the counter and made our way down the aisles.

"People actually wear these?" Erika commented looking at some of the leather clothes.

"You don't want to be a dominatrix," i joked. "I'm into sexy clothes but that doesn't do it for me either." We kept looking and she turned around a few DVD boxes. "Wow, some of these guys are really big," she commented as she stared almost trying to memorize it.

"Get it," I told her.

"Nah, this is already risky for me leaving in the house. I don't need a DVD also." She put it down and made her way to the toy section. "Here we go," she said grabbing a few and checking them out. She turned a few to me and asked, "Which one do you think?" I could tell she seemed excited to be here picking a toy out for herself. I just told me how incredibly unsatisfied she was at home.

"Well not that one since it doesn't vibrate," I pointed to the red one.

"Oh, yea then definitely not." She quickly put it back. I scanned over a few, turning them around to get an idea.

"This is kinda the new thing," I mentioned grabbing one down. It was a real life looking and feeling 6" cock that vibrated. "Really makes you feel like you're getting fucked," I laughed. She quickly grabbed it and looked it over. There was a picture of a guy on there saying it would feel just like he is fucking her. She stopped for a moment when she saw the price. "Wow, I can't spend that on a fake dick." I was about to agree when i noticed a sign that says couples get 50 percent off. I point to it and said," Guess we'll just tell them we're dating." She laughed and agreed, and we made our way to the register.

The young girl scanned and gave us the price. "Wasn't it half off for couples," Erika asked.

"Yea if you guys are married i just need to see ID or you guys can give each other a deep kiss if you're just dating," she said. Crap, we both thought. Our IDs wouldn't match which means we need to prove it another way.

"You can't just see that we are dating," Erika asked?

"If everyone that came in here claimed that we wouldn't make much money. If you guys are dating than you won't mind a little kiss and some touching," she said with a devilish smile. I turned to Erika to see if she was okay with it, and she gave me a nod like 'Might as well.'

"So, I want you guys to kiss and stay that way while i give you some directions," the girl said finally getting into her job.

I leaned into her and gave her a small open mouth kiss on her lips. She didn't pull back right away but she didn't get into it much either. We kept going as instructed by the cashier. It felt amazing and I couldn't believe i was hooking up with my sister-in-law.

"Now get under that shirt and grab her tits," I was instructed.

"Excuse me," Erika questioned backing off.

"Couple or not i know not everyone wants to do it in front of me. Just thinking of the sale for you."

"Up to you babe," I said trying to still sell it and hoping I could keep going.

"Well, it is a good sale," she shrugged, and we went back to kissing. My hand quickly made its way up her shirt before she could change her mind. My hand grazed over her lacy bra and could feel her big triple D tits barely being held in. I went for it made a move that I felt like I could pretend I misunderstood the cashier. I scooped my hand into her bra and pulled out her boob.

It felt incredible finally in my hand after seeing them in bathing suits for so many years. We kept kissing as i gently rubbed and squeezed it under her shirt. I lightly rubbed her nipple in-between my fingers. I could feel her breathing heavy now during our kiss. I wanted to pull them out and kiss them both but didn't want risk it is ending.

The cashier interjected again, this time with instruction for Erika. "Now why don't you get your hand down his pants and give it a feel?" This time there was no question from her. Erika did as she was told, almost like she was waiting for it. Her right hand went down into my pants and grab ahold of my throbbing cock now. Guess she knew i was into it.

She rubbed on the outside of my briefs slowly for a few strokes. She shocked me by sliding her hand down past my briefs and i could feel her warm hand around my shaft. She continued the up and down motion with her hand, her fingers trying to wrap around it. I struggled now to almost not blow my load all over her right in the sex shop. I was actually happy when the cashier told us we could stop.

"Hey that was pretty hot. Okay you guys are good. Half off!" She said like she hadn't just made to people almost bang right in the store. Erika adjusted herself to get her boob back in her bra and i tried to get my throbbing cock back into my pants.

Back in the car, it was pretty quiet most of the time. As we drove back, i tried to look over and see how she was feeling. I wanted to break the ice but not seem like I enjoyed it too much. "You okay," was all I could ask. "Yeah, just can't believe we did that."

"Well, it was for a good price," I tried to ease her. She laughed a bit making me feel better as well. I didn't want this to ruin what we had, especially since I had to see her for the rest of my life. Although, she could have always said no to that at any time.

"I think it's best we just keep this between us," she laughed. I nodded as we made our way home feeling much better about everything. Later on that night, I must have jerked off about four times. I couldn't get what happened out of my head. Getting to touch her bare breast, my cock being stroked by her hand. It was amazing. The next couple of weeks were more of the same. I didn't even bother to watch porn. This was going to keep my going forever.

Erika came over again after some time after to pick up some things my wife left her. It was just in the house so I decided to see how she was liking her new toy.

"It's been great," she said with a smile. "I can't believe how well it's been helping me get off. I've been using it every single day."

"Wow you must really be sex starved." I meant it as a joke, and she seemed to be sad by the fact.

"You have no idea. Not just sex. Anything. We sat home and did nothing at all last weekend. I wanted to go to a nice dinner because i got this really sexy dress and wanted to maybe turn it into a hot night, but he just stayed on the couch." I felt bad and knew how she felt. It was frustrating for myself as well never being able to go out and have a fun night.

"I'll take you," i blurted out.

"Really? Like a date?" She seemed excited.

"Yea why not? Not like we haven't hung out before. Plus, if you already have a dress, you might as well use it. Unless you wanna return it for your money back," i joked.

"No, let's do it. It should be fun." We planned it for a few days from then. Both of our spouses would be gone which would allow us to dress up a bit more without question.

That night i was anxious to see what she planned on wearing. The drive over there, I had to keep adjusting in my car with my hard on. When i got to the door, my jaw dropped. She was wearing a tight, black cocktail dress. The sleeves were long, but the V-cut went down to her belly button. Her huge tits barely being held in. Her long black hair flowed perfectly against the dress. It stopped on her mid-thigh, her legs looking better than ever. With her black heels, she was a little taller than me now but i didn't care one bit.

"Jesus," was all i could say.

"Oh stop."

"No, I'm serious. You should wear this all the time. Holy shit you look amazing," I gushed all over her. I know it sounded bad but i couldn't help it. I gave her several more compliments between the door and the restaurant. As we made our way to our seat i noticed several guys checking her out. I couldn't blame them. It was great knowing that i was the one with her.

As we sat there and began to eat, the topics changed, and we just had a fun time. She was easy to talk to and it was back to us being our normal selves. She then asked a question that i could tell was on her mind. "So, you really went above and beyond going under my shirt that day huh? I don't remember the cashier saying to do THAT," she laughed pointing out how i went under her bra.

"Well, i didn't wanna make it seem like we were lying." I thought i would push it a bit more. "Plus, you seemed to like it if i remember."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yea, you were almost moaning at one point."

"Well, you looked like you were going to faint when it was my turn."

"I don't remember her saying to go past the pants either," i pointed out to her.

"Just needed to get you back. Plus, i think it was only fair." We shared a smile over the table.

"Probably ruined you buying that toy in the first place," i joked with her.

"Maybe just a little," she said, more serious now.

"Oh, yea how so?" I was very interested and getting very excited but wanted to not show it as best as i could.

"Well for one i think yours was a bit bigger. Definitely thicker. The fake one can be cold sitting in the draw all day. And obviously it doesn't finish which is kinda of a letdown." I was shocked at her admission. Was she trying to send me signals?

"You really wanted the finish? Most girls are glad they don't have to have that."

"I actually like it. I always have. I know it's probably weird."

"No, it's not weird at all. That's really hot actually." I could see her smile in-between bites. "You could always go and get one that does that. They have fake stuff that will shoot out."

"Yea but it's not the same. Probably won't taste the same or anything. Plus, its hot to me knowing i made a guy do that instead of me just squeezing it out of a toy." She was baiting me to see if i would go further and make a move. I had to take it. If i was wrong, then at least i knew.

"Maybe you just need to have a real one then."

"I don't think Mike is gonna be into-"

"I don't mean Mike." My face was as serious as it could be. I basically just offered my cock over to my sister-in-law to suck in the middle of our dinner.

"Do you think that it's wrong?" She was a bit nervous now.

"I don't care. I don't think i can tell you how long I've looked at you over the years. The fact that your husband can ignore you when you look like this, when you are this special is just unreal. Your sister is the same way. I never wanted to ruin anything we had but after the other week, it's all i could think about."

While it seemed like an odd admission, she actually felt wanted. She asked for the check right away and we left the restaurant in a rush. I had no idea where we were going to go but I didn't care. Halfway down the alley towards the parking garage, I turned to her pushed her against the wall and began to kiss her. She kissed me back as we grabbed each other, our tongues trying to invade the others mouth.

My hands moved to her chest where i parted the dress exposing her incredible tits. I grabbed each one with a hand as i shoved my fac between them. She gave out a small chuckle knowing how bad i wanted to do that. My mouth moved to her nipples and began to suck and lick to her pleasure. Her moans echoed through the ally way.

"Omg yes," she was breathing heavy. "Fuck that feels so good."

"I've wanted...to do this.... for the longest...time," I got out going back and forth on her erect nipples. She pushed me off of her and turned me around, now with my back against the wall. Her tits were still hanging out of the dress as she bent down to take my cock out.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "It really is much bigger than the toy." She didn't wait for me to tell her to start sucking as she took it in her mouth. It was my turn to moan at her wet mouth. My wife never liked giving blowjobs, so it had been some time. Still, this was incredible. You would never know she was someone who didn't give them regularly. She struggled for a few seconds getting used to the size but soon she was sliding almost the entire thing down her throat. My cock was dripping from her saliva, she used it to stroke as she worked on my balls next.

"Fuck Erika. This is amazing."

"It helps that you have a beautiful cock," she said back.

"It helps that you are so fucking good at this," i moaned back. I couldn't hold it any longer. I gave her the notice as i shot my load in her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she gave her approval. She held the tip of my head there as i finished and she licked it to make sure she didn't miss any. She stood up, swallowed and gave me a big kiss. It was so fucking hot.

"We better get back to your house. I'm not done with you yet," I smiled leading her towards the car. She seemed almost shocked I was still horny after what just happened, but she didn't resist.

I sped home with one hand under her dress feeling her tits and wet pussy. She almost ruined the seat at how much she was dripping. Inside we ran to the bedroom not even caring where our keys and other items fell. I threw her on the bed, her tits fully out and her pussy exposed. I stripped down to nothing and she was able to see my body in full. She pulled herself up fulling taking everything in.

"God I am so glad I get to have this right now." I jumped on the bed, kissing her, my cock rubbing against her tits, thighs and pussy.

"Fuck me hard. Please." She was practically begging which was so confusing for a woman that looked like her. I should be begging her for it. She was so desperate for interaction because of her boring husband.

I guided my cock towards her smooth pussy. It was glistening from the light, and it easily slid right in.

"Ohhhh!"

"Fuck you feel so good Erika. I have wanted this for so long." i began to slowly start pumping away.

"Nothing like Ive ever had before!" She yelled. I picked up speed and began to give her a good fucking. Her moaning and screaming were such a turn on. Seeing her tits bounce up and down only helped me get to climax even faster. I able to hold on longer this time so i pulled out and turned her around.

12