Sex Shop with Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, holy shiiiit," she screamed as i went in from behind.

"Bet you haven't been fucked like this is a long time."

"God no....omg fuck yes. Give it to me baby." I grabbed her hips and went back to my hard thrusts.

"God your pussy feels amazing. it fucking wet." I reached around and began to rub her clit while i fucked her. This almost sent her over the edge. He legs gave out but i kept going with her half face down.

"Cum in me. Please i want to feel it inside me." I did as she asked and shot another big load deep into her pussy. i held it there as i made sure every last drop emptied from my cock. We fell over onto each other and embraced in a kiss again. She laid there with a smile on her face, one arm draped over me. It was an amazing fuck session night with my sister-in-law. One that i think will happen again.

12