Sex Shop Woman

Story Info
Double dildo, double fuck.
2.5k words
4.22
8.9k
3

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers

A few days after Marian tore up my asshole so well, I went to Suzie's to see if the salesclerk was still interested in my experience. There were only a couple of cars in the parking lot so I figured it would be slow inside. Sure enough, inside I saw one guy looking around and the same girl behind the counter.

I walked up to the counter and said, "Hi, do you remember me?" Lame. I know.

She said, "Remind me."

""I was in a few days ago. I bought a double dildo, some Anal-Eze, and an enema. You seemed to think you knew what I'd be using that stuff for and asked me to come back again and tell you how it went."

"Yes, yes, yes, I remember. You were with the big tit woman in black and whites. Yes, I remember. So how did it go? Oh, wait. Not here. I have a break in 10 or 15 minutes. Wait for me outside and I'll be out in a bit. My name's Fae, by the way, like the fairies, not like Dunaway. Will you wait?"

"Sure, I'll wait. My name's Matt. See you in a few."

Sure enough, Fae came out about 10 minutes later. "Thanks for waiting," she said, "so how did it go?"

"It was off the charts. I've never enjoyed ass sex as much before. Do you want to know how we did it?"

She said, "Yes, everything. Please tell me each step. Each product."

"I cleaned myself in her bathroom while she changed into 'something more comfortable'. When we were ready, I told her to use the Anal-Eze to slowly anesthetize and relax my anus. She really got into it. First one, then two and finally three fingers up my ass. I was loving it. She spread some of the lube onto the dildo and began pushing it up my ass. When it was all the way in, I rolled over on to my back, she pushed the other end of the dildo up her pussy, and we got into some serious fucking."

"Did you get off like that, with the ass fucking?"

I shrugged, "I thought I would but it never happened. After she came a couple of times I reached up to jack off. She asked me not to, said she wanted to do it herself. When she came a third time, she pulled the dildo from her pussy, crawled over and sucked me off. All the while fucking me with the dildo."

"Was it as good as you hoped? "She asked. "Would you do it again.?"

I grinned, "It was the best I could ever hope for. But it was very intense. Let's just say, I want more but not every day."

Fae gathered her thoughts for a minute. "I have that same kind of dildo, and I really want to use it just like you guys did. But, I don't have anyone who would let me fuck him like that. And I'd really like to try it."

"Okaaaaayyyyy?"

"Would you let me fuck you like that? I want to do exactly what you guys did. No different. Just to see what it's like. It could be fun for both of us and no strings attached."

I could not think of a single reason to say no. So I said, "OK, when do you want to do this?"

"See that blue car over there? "She pointed across the parking lot. "Meet me right there at 7 PM and you can follow me to my place. Can we do this?"

"7 o'clock, right over there. Yes, we can do this."

.....

Just before 7, I pulled up next to her blue car and waited. A couple of minutes later she bounded out of Suzie's door and jogged over to her car. She leaned into my open window and said, "Hi, Matt." She lifted up a small brown paper bag. "Lots of Anal-Eze. I'm ready. Follow me." She gave me a big smile and we were off.

She lived in a beautiful apartment complex a few miles away in Sparks. Her apartment was spacious. At least two bedrooms and an awesome kitchen/dining room. She showed me to a seat in the living room and went to the kitchen to get me a beer. About that time there was a knock at the door.

Fae answered the door and let in what could be her twin. They were both about 5'5", slender, brown hair straight down to their shoulders. All American, girls next door. "Matt, this is Cyndi. I sorta told her what we'd be doing tonight. Please don't get mad. She asked if she could watch and I sorta told her she could. Can she, please?"

I smiled at both of them. "Fae. Cyndi. I love to watch people fuck. I love for people to watch me fuck. Cyndi, you are welcome. But. Fae and I will have to be naked to do what we want to do. If you want to watch, then you'll have to be naked too."

With that she started undressing. She had a tight, athletic body, Her tits were small but perky. Less than a handful but more than a mouthful. "Shoot, I'm naked before you guys are. Let's get started."

Fae and I both laughed. She gave me a beer and winked at me. "Let me get organized here and we can get started. You guys go back to the bedroom and get ready." Fae came in, naked, with a couple of tubes of lube and hopped onto the bed.

"Matt, lay on your back and put your ankles in my shoulders." She started lubing my ass up real good; first one finger, then two and then a third. Lots of lube and lots of slipping and twisting around. She invited Cyndi to add a finger to the effort. It's pretty cool to have fingers from two different women playing in your ass at the same time. I recommend it to anyone.

They got me lubed up and loose in no time. Fae unhooked my ankles from her shoulders and laid me flat on the bed. She lubed up the dildo but instead of slowly pushing it up my ass, she put the other end up her pussy and made it clear she wanted to fuck my ass, not play with a sex toy. Wow. She set the lubed end into my ass hole but pushed from her pussy and ass. I could feel the difference. Instead of being guided in with gentle hands it was shoved in from a distance. It's hard to describe but the difference was real. And better. She slowly moved her body closer to mine, the dildo moving deeper into each of out holes. She began seriously fucking me and I could only try to keep up. She wasn't waiting for me, she was just fucking.

Fae came a couple of times pretty quickly, but then she settled into a gentle rhythm so that we could work together. I looked to my side and saw that Cyndi was really turned on by what she was watching. One hand was playing with her pussy and the other was squeezing a tit. I asked her, "Would you like to sit on my face, I'd be happy to eat you out?"

"Oh, god, yes. And I think I want to suck your cock, too."

"Please, you'll have to wait for that. The way she's fucking me, if you suck my cock, I'll cum in no time. Wait until she cums again."

Cyndi crawled over, straddled my face and lowered her very sweet pussy down to my mouth. I stuck my tongue as far up her cunt as I could and she began to rock on my face. She leaned forward, close to my cock and watched Fae fuck my ass. "I've never seen anything so fucking hot as this toy sliding in and out of your ass. I could watch this forever.:

"No you can't." Panting, Fae said, "I'm about to cum. Suck his cock now."

Cyndi sucked my cock into her mouth and gave me a super no hands blowjob. Fae announced she was cumming, I came in Cyndi's mouth, and Cyndi gushed pussy juice into my mouth, announcing her orgasm.

We all lay still for a minute or two, catching out breath and coming down from our high. Cyndi moved first, turning around so that she could kiss me and snuggle. Fae pulled her end of the dildo out of her pussy and flopped back onto the bed, resting.

Then Fae really surprised me. She leaned down and kissed my belly, slowly removed the dildo from my ass, stood up and said, "Thanks Matt, that was really great, way more than I expected. But I'm done in. I'm going to go clean this toy and myself up and then watch a little television. You guys do what you want and let yourselves out. Thank you both. Good night.

I watched Fae leave the room. I looked over to Cyndi and shrugged. She just shrugged back and said, "That's Fae. She loves sex and is really into it while it's going on. But when the sex is done, she's done. No cuddling, no talking, no nothing. She's done. It's weird at first, but you get used to it."

"So what now." I wondered.

We can keep going here or we can leave. Orrrr, we can go up to my place and carry on. I like you and I think I'd like to keep fooling around. You up for it?"

"Yes, I think I am. But no more dildos up my ass. My butt needs a little rest. Most anything else is OK, but no more of that."

She smiled and said, "OK no more of that. I can think of a few other things we might do for fun. Let's go."

We tidied up Fae's bed, cleaned up my asshole, got dressed and left Fae's apartment. Cindi took me by the hand pulled me towards the stairwell. "I live upstairs, just above Fae's place. By the way, do you like to watch porn? I love it."

"I love porn. What do you have in mind?"

She held my arm with both hands and giggled. "I thought we'd relax on the couch, recover from our recent activities, chat a bit and watch some porn. We don't need to focus on it, it could just be background."

We got to her place and she let us in. Her place was very similar to Fae's but a little homier. She showed me to a seat on the couch, went to get me a beer and said that she wanted to go change into 'something more comfortable'. I smiled, stripped down to my boxers and sat back to enjoy my beer.

A few minutes later, she came out wearing a very cute and very sexy baby doll pajama set. Not childish but seriously comfortable. Kind of a matching tank top and shorts. Very sheer and very sexy. She gave me a spin, I whistled and she sat in my lap for a kiss. "So what kind of porn do you like?" She moved over to her DVD stack.

I said, "Most anything, but no force. No BDSM, no rape, no gagging blowjobs. Just people fucking and having a good time. Sound good?"

She found a copy of "Barbara Broadcast" and played that. "Great choice." I said, "always a fave." She sat next to me on the couch and we watched patrons and servers in an upscale luncheon restaurant give blowjobs and jack off into salads. Beat that.

It was nice to sit back and relax after that intense session downstairs. We talked about work, favorite vacation spots, restaurants we liked, and whether missionary or doggy was best for vaginal sex. Small talk.

Cyndi rolled into me a bit and began kissing my neck and cheek and caressing my chest. She grabbed my chin and turned my face towards hers and got into some serious kissing. She slid her hand down my torso and slipped it into the fly on my boxers. She softly rubbed her hand on my cock until it began to stiffen. She wrapped her hand around my hardening cock and firmly stroked it.

I told her that she could do that for as long as she wanted; it felt that good.

She said, "There's something I've always wanted to try and you are in the perfect position to do it."

With that she slipped off the couch and kneeled between my legs. She let go of my cock and pulled my boxers down and off. She held my cock again put it in her mouth. She began sliding her mouth up and down my cock, giving me a lovely blowjob. "I need it nice and hard." She said. She stood up, removed her pajama bottoms, knelt on the couch straddling my lap, and slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock.

Man, that felt great. She was grinding her pelvis up and down my lap as her pussy ground my cock up and down. Because she was sitting upright, I could touch her all the way from her shoulders to her ass cheeks. We could kiss and hug and snuggle while she was fucking away on my lap. I could push up and down a little bit, but she was doing most of the work. She didn't seem to mind, and I certainly didn't.

I reached down and held her ass in both of my hands. With all the fucking going on down there, there was plenty of moisture. I got one finger good and wet and began softly massaging her rosebud. She moaned her appreciation but put her mouth up to my ear and whispered, "I love what you're doing to my asshole, please continue. But don't try to push a finger in, I don't like it. Keep doing what you're doing, I love it, but no more than that." I kissed her cheek to signal that I understood. I thought to myself, "If she likes this so much, I'll bet she'd love some serious ass licking. First chance I get, I'm going to find out."

With that, we started fucking towards a finale. She threw both arms around my neck, grabbed tight, ground her pussy down onto my cock and began her orgasm. I pushed up a couple of time and was not far behind her. We locked up tight and rode out a very satisfying climax.

After we came down, she gave a sweet, loving and passionate kiss, and said, "Thank you. I had a great night with you."

She got off of me, got some towels and cleaned us both up. "I'd like to see you again," I said. "May I have your number?"

She gently touched my cheek. "Fae and I have an unusual relationship. The nature of our relationship is none of your business. If you want to see me again, go to the store and let Fae know. She'll set it up or she won't. Don't ask. That's just the way it is."

So, Cyndi gently guided me to the door, gave me a nice kiss, and said goodnight. I walked to my car scratching my head.

ccitydude
ccitydude
25 Followers