The Barn Swallow Club Pt. 01

Story Info
How this Cum Swallow Club got started.
4.1k words
4.16
36.4k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers

How did the Barn Swallow Club get started, you ask?

Today there are five thousand members, twenty-five to thirty girls employed as "Swallows", and countless videos of cum swallowing contests and oral orgies compiled over the last thirty years. The Barn Swallow Club is a legend, one of the most renowned secret sex clubs in the world, but it had a very humble and controversial beginning.

It's establishment is a long, sordid tale full of drama, controversy, exploitation, awkward occurrences, accidental incest, cheating wives, cum hungry sluts and money hungry whores. There were anonymous orgies involving unlikely participants, and one lonely rich kid who just wanted his dick sucked and his cum swallowed. (That's me, by the way.)

I guess the stars were aligned and the area and people were ripe and ready for something wild to distract them from their boring lives. Here is the steamy, dramatic and sometimes disturbing story of how the Barn Swallow Club got started, and the skinny on all the characters who started it.

I am mostly to blame, but I must give credit where credit is due. If it hadn't been for one cum-starved cheating whore, the Barn Swallow Club never would have happened.

Without further adew, here is the Barn Swallow Club's origin story, with every blow by blow and swallow by swallow detail.

It all started in 1992...

Running a small factory is full of stress and headaches. My father started it before my younger sister and I were born. So, just before I graduated college when both my parents were killed in a plane crash, I was forced to quit just before graduating and head back to Newark, New Jersey, my home town, to run his factory.

My sister remained in college, but I informed her she would be working with me right after she graduated. Diane agreed to those terms, but that still left me to run the factory until she joined me.

Hell, I didn't know the first thing about manufacturing power tools, but the factory practically ran itself, so I survived and headed the company without doing too much damage.

After about a year, working sixty to seventy hours a week, the factory was doing well, but I was frustrated as hell.

I had a lot of money, but no personal life.

I considered seducing my secretary, Maria Cordeiro. She was the only attractive female I ever came in contact with on a daily basis, and she seemed to like me. Maria was a cute little mousey thing, with glasses and a very reserved and professional demeanor. Still, behind those glasses was a very attractive young woman. She had long, full and very thick black hair, which she often tied up in large, unruly buns, a great looking body and a slight space between her front teeth that gave her a friendly and quite adorable smile.

Sometimes I would catch Maria staring at me in what seemed like admiration. Whenever I would notice her staring like that, she would quickly avert her eyes, and act as if I had caught her doing something wrong.

Still, she was my employee and I didn't want to shit where I ate. So, with no other options, I found a local escort service and I began ordering escorts.

Several different girls began showing up at my office, one every single day at lunch and I would get a nice blow job from some of them, but only two would swallow my cum, so they became my regulars.

Those two escorts took care of my needs for several months like that, but I needed more.

Seeing a girl swallow cum is my kink, so I enlisted several of my horny factory workers to volunteer and convinced one of the escorts to swallow all their loads every day before she swallowed mine.

She was reluctant at first, but I paid her two hundred for every load swallowed and that lucky girl started leaving my office with twelve hundred to sixteen hundred dollars a day.

My workers were pretty happy with the situation, too. There were five of them, and Candy, the red-headed escort, was blowing all five of them and drinking their cum on a daily basis. Then, after I watched them all get their cocks sucked on closed circuit TV, Candy would come in and swallow my cum, too.

I would pay her what I owed for the day and she would leave with a pocket full of cash and a tummy full of cum. Everyone was happy.

After several weeks of this, there were seven more workers who wanted to get in on the lunch time blowjob action, but there were too many problems with that.

First off, it took almost an hour for Candy to blow the five guys she was already blowing. Secondly, this was way too expensive as it was. Paying Candy sixteen hundred a day was already digging a hole in my company's limited petty cash and expense accounts.

I had to tell their supervisor to tell them no.

That did not go over well. The supervisor, an older man named Tony Pezza, had been one of the seven guys who had wanted in on the action and he ended up quitting on me in protest.

Who the hell quits over not getting daily blowjobs? It was ridiculous.

So, needing to fill his position, I posted a vacancy and began interviewing supervisor candidates from within the company. It was an excellent position and paid well, but I needed a man or a woman that wouldn't have a problem with maintaining my blowjob club as it was, unmolested and uninhibited, so to speak. Watching a girl drink multiple loads of cum had become an obsession for me by then, and, after all, I was the boss and I wanted things to stay just like they were. So, I confessed my kink to each applicant I interviewed and dictated the rules to all of them.

I interviewed six people. Several of them agreed to my terms and, after eliminating a few I didn't trust at all, I ended up with three viable candidates for that supervisor position.

One was a gay man named Freddie and I was leaning toward promoting him. Another was a woman named Prissy, short for Priscilla apparently, but she seemed a bit uptight about the blowjob club and had a lot of questions. I answered them as respectfully as possible, but Prissy left the interview looking a bit bewildered.

She had assured me she was fine with everything, and had said she wanted the position, so I was still thinking about promoting her, but there was something going on in her head. I could tell she had reservations, and after she departed I worried she would report me to some labor board or quit and sue me for sexual harassment or something.

Then there was Dominic Ventulo. Dom was a young hard working employee who claimed he had just gotten married to a beautiful blonde and had no interest in cheating on her. I took him at his word, but he was a bit too young for that position, so I intended to promote Freddie, the gay guy.

I came in the next morning after the interviews and my secretary buzzed me about an hour before lunch. Over the intercom she said, "Uh, Mr. Chamberland (that's me), I have a young lady here to see you. She says she's Dominic Ventulo's wife."

"Okay," I said, wondering why the hell Dom's wife was coming to see me, "Send her in, Maria."

The stunning blonde who walked into my office exuded sexuality. On top of that, she had one of those cute, girlish faces that makes your heart flutter when you see it, like a Stevie Nicks or a Goldie Hawn. Maybe it was the dimple in her chin, or her giant blue eyes, but that cute face along with her stunning body - that seemed built for sex - took my breath away. I practically had to hold my jaw closed with my hand.

Mrs. Dominic Ventulo looked like a brand new Barbie doll come to life. She had long, thick nearly platinum blonde hair, a gigantic set of perky tits, an extremely thin waist and wide, child bearing hips.

The outfit she dressed in was tight fitting and sexy but classy. She wore a white, long sleeve button down blouse, a blue sweater and a blue tight fitting skirt that ended just above her knees.

"Hello, Mr. Chamberland," she said, biting her lip and pausing nervously as she stopped to address me. "Thank you for seeing me. I'm Elizabeth Ventulo. My husband is Dominic... uh... he interviewed for your opening yesterday and I... uh... I came in... uh... to talk to you about that."

Forcing myself to stop gawking at her before it got even more awkward, I quickly stood up, walked around the desk, grabbed and shook her trembling hand and motioned toward the chairs in front of my desk. "Excuse my manners. I am very, very pleased to meet you, Mrs Ventulo. Please... take a seat. Sorry if I seemed a bit taken aback. It's not often I get visits from beautiful... umm... from anyone other than grumpy old lawyers and disgruntled employees. Now.... how may I help you?"

"Thank you," she said, smiling a pearly white smile that lit up the office. She turned away to walk to a chair and sit down. Her ass was also spectacular. Dominic was a very lucky man. "Please," she said, "call me Liz, Mr. Chamberland. Everyone calls me Liz."

I walked back around my desk trying to hide the obnoxious tent that had formed in my trousers. "And you can call me Dick. All my friends call me Dick." I sat down at my desk. "Now, again, how may I help you, Liz?"

"I'm here to discuss the job and talk about your plans of hiring my husband for that supervisor position."

"Well," I said, "I believe I have made a decision, but I am willing to hear what you have to say."

Liz took a deep breath, still looking very nervous, then said, "I came to ask you if I can have that job... and to ask you NOT to hire my husband for that supervisor position."

I was confused. "I'm sorry," I said, "I don't understand. You want me to hire you for that supervisor's position instead of him? It's an in-house position. Do you even  have any supervisory experience?"

She smiled, her very light-skinned face blushing red. "No, Dick, you don't understand. I am here to apply for the escort's job... and to ask you NOT to hire my husband as your supervisor." She shrugged, giggled sheepishly and added, "In order to keep Dominic from finding out. You know... about you hiring me... as... as your... I'm sorry, I don't know any other way to put it... as your cum slut."

At that point my mouth did drop open. I stared back at her in stunned silence.

"I... I don't... don't know what to say," I stammered, feeling my own face grow hot.

"I can... you know... audition... for the escort's job, I mean... right here. Right now." She looked into my eyes, her own eyes pleading and vulnerable. "You get my meaning, don't you?" She took a deep breath and blurted, "I can show you how good I am at sucking cock... and drinking cum." She paused, a coy smile on her face, sitting back in her chair and seeming to relax. "Plus, I can start work today," she added. "You can treat the whole day as an interview. I'll work for free. I'll show you just how good I am at sucking dick... Dick." She giggled and shrugged. "Just give me a chance. I guarantee satisfaction. I am the cum slut you have been waiting for, Dick, and I can prove it."

"But... but you're married to Dominic... to my employee. I don't like the complications involved. People will recognize you. Dominic will find out. I can't have a crazed husband looking to--"

"Nobody here knows me, Dick," Liz interrupted, talking over me. "My husband works in your other building and has no reason or ability to come here except through the front entrance. I've thought this all through. On top of all that... I give amazing head, I love to swallow cum and I will do the same job for only five hundred dollars a day... with no limit on the number of cocks I suck."

All I could say was, "Uh... really? No limit?" I swallowed hard. She was making a hell of an offer.

She smiled. "Really. No limit. I will suck off and swallow as many men as you can put in front of me and I won't stop until I have drained every last set of balls in the room. You'll see. This will be perfect for both of us. I was up almost all night and have given this a lot of thought, Dick. I am the answer to your prayers. Hiring me should solve all your problems. Your problem with your ex-supervisor, too. I can take on all those extra workers at no extra cost and you can actually hire that supervisor back so you won't need to promote my husband. I'll even give the old supe a welcome back blowjob." She smiled broadly at me, looking so proud of herself, as if she had just solved the hunger crisis or provided a solution to world peace, and maybe she had solved both. If all women offered their oral delights as freely as Mrs. Ventulo women would have much more organic complex proteins in their diets and men would be too busy getting their dicks sucked to go to war.

She smiled a sweet beguiling smile as she said, "So what do you say, Dick? Can I have the job?"

My hands were shaking and my stomach was in knots. I sat back in my chair. "I don't know. This is... this is too much to take in..."

"So... let me audition. Whip out your cock. I'm sure it won't be too much for me to take in." She giggled. "It never is."

Liz Ventulo stood up and walked around the desk. Looking down at my tenting crotch, she licked her lips and said, "Whip it out, Dick. Whip it out so I can show you how good I am at sucking it."

As if in a trance, compelled by such a beautiful woman practically begging to suck my cock, I shifted back in my chair, swiveled in her direction, unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped, lifted my butt and pulled down my trousers and boxers.

Mrs. Ventulo sank to her knees, opened wide, leaned forward and took my mostly hard cock hungrily into her pretty mouth.

She began moaning and sucking me off as I gasped for air between my own much louder moans.

Pulling her mouth off my cock she said, "When Dominic mentioned your cum swallowing kink... I knew we were the perfect match for each other." She attacked my now very hard cock with eager enthusiasm, sucking it like it was the last cock on Earth.

I groaned loudly in ecstasy.

She pulled her mouth off, stroking my cock with her hand. "You're obsessed with feeding girls cum... and I'm obsessed with being fed cum. We are so fucking perfect for each other." She lunged down, deepthroating my fully erect penis in one plunge and stayed there, suckling the entire cock. Her nose and chin were buried in my body and my eight inch cock was buried all the way down her throat. The woman had no gag reflex and could hold her breath like an Olympic swimmer.

"But you're married," I whined, "This is way too... uhn... (I moaned as she milked my cock with several long, loving strokes of her bobbing head)... way too risky." I said, breathlessly, enjoying one of the best blowjobs of my life.

I hadn't cum all weekend or for two days of interviews without Candy showing up for a couple of rare days off, so I knew this load would be enormous.

I had been looking forward to blasting Candy's tonsils with this giant flood of saved up spunk and seeing her try to choke it all down. Now, however, I was eager to give Mrs. Ventulo a job interview she would never forget and see if she could actually handle swallowing the massive glut of thick cum that was about to explode into her incredibly pretty mouth.

As she deepthroated me again it took every bit of willpower I had not to shoot all my sperm straight down her throat.

She came up, gasping loudly for air and went right back down on it, balls deep and suckling enthusiastically

It was as if she were sucking the semen right out of my nut sack.

"Holy shit!" I cried, "I can't hold back!"

I felt a volcano of sperm surging through me, and my whole pelvis seized up. I came so hard that the volume of cum rushing through my urethra actually hurt my dick on the way out.

Undaunted by the massive load gushing into her throat, Liz backed off from deepthroating to catch all the cum in her mouth. She milked the shaft with her hand, and moaned in delight as I filled her mouth with shot after shot of thick and creamy sperm.

Liz gulped repeatedly, her big, pretty blue eyes opening wide in surprise, as all my semen gushed out of me into her welcoming mouth. Greedily guzzling shot after shot of that monstrous load of cum, she stayed on it until every last drop was consumed.

Mrs. Ventulo, I realized, was not only one of the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes upon, but also a genuine cum slut, truly the most enthusiastic and greedy cum guzzling whore I had ever witnessed in my life.

Having never seen or experienced anything like that in my entire life, I was both completely drained of cum and completely amazed at the same time.

I collapsed into my chair, fighting to catch my breath as Mrs. Ventulo continued softly, lovingly and deliberately suckling my already milked cock of every last vestige of sperm she could get.

She finally came up for air, gasping in satisfaction and then let out a long, loud, wet-sounding belch.

She covered her mouth, giggled and said, "Excuse me. I didn't eat anything all morning. That is so embarrassing." She licked and smacked her lips. "It certainly hit the spot, though. Nothing better than a belly full of cum for breakfast." She rubbed her tummy, smiling. "Feel better?"

I nodded, still unable to talk.

"Holy shit," Liz said, smiling proudly and shaking her head in awe. "That, Dick, was a huge fucking load. It was ridiculous. I had to swallow like four or five times and I can actually feel it in my stomach. Your balls must have felt like they were about to burst with all that cum in them." She stood up and giggled. "I bet they feel a lot lighter now."

Finally catching my breath, I said, "Mrs. Ventulo... you are so fucking hired."

"Call me, Liz," she said. "Now that you know how good I am at drinking cum are you going to fire your escort... and make me your one and only cum drinking slut?"

I shrugged, "I... I don't know, I--"

"I can suck off the rest of your blowjob crew today? There's like five of them, right?"

I nodded.

"When I'm all done with them, if you're up to it, just to seal the deal and only this one time... I'll let you fuck me today... But that's only a one time offer. I am a married woman, after all, and I don't want to make that a--"

My intercom buzzed, interrupting her. The voice of my secretary, Maria, said, "Candy is here early for her shift, Boss."

I hit the button. "Uh, tell her to hold up a minute, Maria. I need to see her in my office first."

Turning from reapplying pink lipstick, Liz smiled. "Oh, Candy is the escort, huh. Well... are you going to fire her?"

I frowned and shrugged. "Do you mind stepping out into Maria's office a moment, Liz? I have to speak with her privately for this."

"No, not at all." Liz picked up her pocket book, threw her lipstick in, shouldered the bag and said, "Poor thing probably won't like losing twelve to sixteen hundred a day."

"Wow," I said, "Your husband told you every detail."

Liz shook her head. "No. I eavesdropped on him telling his brother all about your cum swallow club over the phone. Dom has no idea I know anything at all." Liz turned and strode out the door.

I fixed my shirt and trousers and pressed the intercom button. "Please send Candy in, Maria. Thanks."

Candy stepped past Liz, her brow wrinkling at the beautiful blonde as they silently glared at each other. Candy stepped into my office and slammed the door shut behind her.

"Well," she said in a raised voice, looking furious, "Are you going to try and fire me, because THAT is NOT happening!"

"How did you..." I stammered, taken aback. "How... the hell did you know... I don't underst--"

Candy waved her arm wildly at the front office. "Your secretary was using that intercom thing... listening in on your whole fucking conversation with that blonde slut. When she saw me she shut the fucking thing off, but I heard what she said.... fucking cum guzzling cunt... and I am NOT getting fucking fired. I need this fucking gig." She strode to my desk and slammed her pocket book down on it. "I can't lose that money! I just moved into a luxury fucking apartment, Dick! Besides, I have been drinking loads and loads of nasty cum every day for three fucking weeks! I think I'm owed some fucking respect for doing that, don't you? What the fuck!"

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers
12