Sex Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rees drew great breaths of air into his lungs and sagged against the wall in relief. The stone was cool and rough against his bare chest. He could hear his heart pounding. He knew the real punishment would start now, and he prayed it would be over quickly.

Looking to his left he could see Arriene out of the corner of his eye. She was still on the bed, sitting up and staring at him. Her young face reflected the terror that he felt. He turned the other way and saw Rim close at the railing, whip in hand, smiling grimly in anticipation. He blanched and turned back toward Arriene.

"This is for insubordination," he heard Rim say matter-of-factly in his high-pitched voice. Rees heard the whip whistle through the air toward him. He cringed, hiding his face in his arm. The pain, when it arrived, was worse than he imagined it could be. It felt as if someone were branding him across the back with a long hot branding iron. He screamed, and the pain and the scream went on long after the whip was silent. Finally he sucked in a huge breath and clamped his jaw shut.

"Did you enjoy that?" the man at the railing asked. "Are you ready to obey me now? Will you make love to the girl?"

Rees took several quick breaths. The pain was excruciating and he wasn't sure he could speak. Finally he gasped out, "I cannot rape her, Master."

He heard he swish of the whip as it snaked toward him again, and this time he started screaming even before it touched him. The pain was as bad as the first lash had been, and as soon as his scream was over he heard himself begging, "Oh God, no! Please, Master! No more!"

"Will you obey me now?" the madman asked. His voice held smug satisfaction.

Rees quieted. There was only pain now. He pressed his face against the cool stone and closed his eyes.

"Answer me!" the man demanded.

"Master! I will do almost anything you ask!" Rees cried in desperation. "But I cannot rape. I'm sorry!" He was almost sobbing. The girl on the bed was sobbing.

The whip tore through his skin again with a solid crack that was almost drowned out by his screams of agony. His whole back felt like it was on fire. He wasn't sure how much more he could take without agreeing to rape the girl. He wasn't sure how much more he could take without passing out.

He waited for the question to come again, and instead he heard the whistle of the whip once more.

"No!" he screamed, his fingers clawing at the rough stone as if he could dig himself into the wall and escape. The whip cracked but it did not bite into his skin. Instead the girl let out a blood curdling scream, followed by another and another. Her screams tore through his soul.

He opened his eyes to see that Arriene was curled up on the bed in agony. A long red welt marred her perfect thigh.

Rees was horrified. "No, stop!" he shrieked. "Stop! Please stop, Master! I'll do anything you want!"

The whip did not whistle again, and the girl's screams turned to sobs. "Master, I'm sorry!" Rees said again. "I'll do what you want."

The cold childish voice questioned him. "You'll make love to her now?"

"Yes, Master," Rees heard himself answer.

"You'll find it does no good to disobey me. I always find a way to get what I want. You can save yourself a lot of pain by immediately doing exactly what I tell you."

"Yes Master." Rees could feel tears flowing down his cheeks and wondered how long he'd been crying.

"I want to make sure you don't forget this lesson," Master Rim said softly, and Rees knew there would be more pain soon. The whip whistled again and again as Master Rim tore savagely into Rees' back. Rees screamed and begged and screamed some more.

Unfortunately, time slowed down for Rees. Even though he was pretty sure the strokes were coming quickly and steadily, he had time between each lash to fully feel the effects of the last lash and dread the next one.

He had never experienced such pain.

Then suddenly, it was over. The whip no longer wailed, and the only sounds Rees heard were Arriene's sobs mingled with his own soft moans. He heard Rim give an order in Kreoley and the handlers moved close to unshackle him.

Is that it? Rees wondered. Is he done torturing me? He had received perhaps twelve strokes from the lash. Even though his back was an inferno of pain, he had expected more.

After he was released, he lowered his arms slowly but stayed leaning against the cool wall, eyes closed. Movement seemed beyond his capabilities.

"Slave Rees!" the shrill voice called.

Gathering his strength, Rees turned away from the wall and dropped to his knees, facing the man at the railing. He kept his head bowed in deference. He noticed the handlers were gone.

"You will make love to her as you agreed?"

"Yes Master," Rees replied, glancing over at the girl who was still sobbing quietly on the bed, her face buried in the crook of her arm. The wound on the back of her thigh was long and wicked. Even rape couldn't be as bad as being beaten with that whip, he reasoned.

"You are still capable?" Rim questioned.

Rees realized that Rim was referring to his limp cock. The pain had completely taken away his hard-on.

"As soon as the pain subsides a bit, yes," he answered.

"Here!" Rim tossed something toward him and he caught it instinctively. It was a small jar.

"That salve will help with the pain and will guard against infection," the man said.

"Thank you sir... Master," Rees said, unnerved by this apparent kindness.

His thoughts turned toward the upcoming encounter with Arriene. He understood he had no choice, but something deep within him still balked at hurting her, at forcing himself into her while she screamed and struggled. He wanted time with her. He wanted to be able to soothe her fears and ease her gently into lovemaking, the way it was supposed to be.

"Master..." he said before he could catch himself. As soon as he realized he had spoken without permission, he was horrified. So soon after punishment and he had already broken another rule. I will not live very long as a slave. He held his breath, expecting the whip to whistle toward him and slash his chest or his arm or his face.

There was a long silence. Finally he dared to look up at the man at the railing.

"You've been crying," his master observed, a small smile playing about his lips.

"Yes Master, sir," Rees replied, bewildered.

"What do you want, slave?" the man asked. His voice and face held no hint of what he might be thinking, what he might be about to do.

"I think the girl has never done it before," Rees said.

"What?"

"I... I think she's a virgin. Could you give us some time, and... and maybe some wine or something?" Rees cringed inwardly as heard himself speak. He could not believe he had asked for wine.

Rim burst into laughter. It was a macabre sound that sent a shiver down Rees' spine.

Rim stopped laughing abruptly and stared at Rees without speaking for several long seconds. Rees's heart was booming so loudly in his ears, he wondered if his master had spoken and he'd missed it.

Finally Rim said, "All right, slave. I will indulge you."

Rees was dizzy with relief, or perhaps with pain. He understood Rim was not going to flog him to death—at least not yet.

"I am out of time right now anyway," the man continued. "I will be back in three hours. You are to wait for me to come back before you take her. If I return and discover the deed is done, you will beg for death."

"Yes sir, Master," Rees replied. Those instructions were quite clear.

Rim moved away from the railing and disappeared from sight.

As Rees climbed slowly to his feet, he realized that he was shaking all over. He sat quickly down on the edge of the bed, taking deep breaths to calm himself.

The girl looked at him, her large eyes frightened and glassy with pain. Rees showed her the jar of salve in his hand. "Let me put this on you," he said. "It will make you feel better."

He knew she didn't understand his words, but she looked at the jar and her pain must have been greater than her fear because she shifted around, exposing the wound on her thigh to him.

Rees' stomach flip-flopped as he looked closely at the cruel welt on her leg. The top layers of skin had been sheared off, and blood was leaking slowly into the long wide wound. He knew his back must look the same. He dipped his fingers into the jar and softly touched the salve to the edge of her welt. She whimpered and clutched the sheet tightly, turning her face away from him.

He applied the salve as gently as he could. She cried out only once. Her skin was creamy and her legs were warm and smooth under his fingers. He longed to let his hand linger, to lift the towel to expose her beautiful bottom, to slide his fingers into the warmth between her thighs. His hormones raged. He controlled himself and pulled his hands into his lap when he finished.

"Is that better?" he asked. "Does it help?"

She turned to look at him, her long dark hair sliding across her shoulders. She said something softly. He smiled at her.

He dipped his fingers once more into the jar and started rubbing the cream onto his own back, at the very bottom where he could reach. She sat up abruptly and the towel fell away, exposing exquisite breasts. Blushing deeply, she snatched it up and tucked it around herself again.

Taking the jar from him, she began to apply the cream to his wounds. The application was painful but the salve lessened the pain immediately.

Her touch was gentle and he could smell a sweetness in her hair. The knowledge that he would surely make love to her soon drove all other thoughts from his mind. His cock swelled and he tried to focus on the pain in his back rather than the fire in his loins. Three hours seemed like a long time.

She finished administering to him and moved quickly away.

"Thank you. That helps a lot!" he said smiling at her.

Her eyes were still full of fear. He realized she had noticed his hard-on.

They sat in silence for a while, casting shy glances at each other now and again. Rees was still perched on the edge of the bed. Arriene sat near the head of the bed with her feet folded under her. Rees's hard-on did not go away.

At length the door opened and two handlers and three slaves entered. One of the handlers held the choking hood and the other carried a long whip. Fear tightened Rees' chest as he eyed the whip. It did not look as wicked as Master Rim's whip, but he had no wish to find out.

Two of the slaves carried wood which they brought over to the fireplace, and they set about starting a fire. The other slave pushed a wheeled cart covered with a white cloth over next to the bed. The two handlers shadowed the slave with the cart, and both of them leered at the partially clad girl on the bed. One of them grinned at Rees when he saw his hard on, and said something in Kreoley.

Rees wasn't sure what he'd said, but he knew it was lewd. Anger flared in him and he jumped to his feet. The handler with the whip raised it and called a warning to Rees. Calm down! Calm down! Rees told himself. He raised his hands slowly in front of himself in a gesture of passivity as he sank back down on the edge of the bed.

The handlers goaded him then. He was glad he did not know what they were saying, but they were obviously disparaging the girl. She looked at the floor and her face turned scarlet with shame.

Fury raged within Rees. However, the handler with the choking hood was standing close with the device at the ready. It was not a stretch for Rees to imagine himself hooded, choked and whipped for doing no more than he had already done. He kept his emotions under control and endured the humiliation in silence.

When the slaves finished building the fire, one of them jumped into the small pool. He fished out the cages of bricks, and the other two slaves placed them into the shelves in the fireplace to reheat. When they had finished, slaves and handlers departed together, the last handler casting a final leer and derogatory comment as he closed the door behind them.

As soon as they were gone, Rees exploded, "Those bastards!" He clenched his fists and seethed.

Arriene's eyes widened and she shrank away from him.

He took a deep breath and unclenched. "I'm sorry," he said. "I wish I could have done something." He smiled at her reassuringly. She smiled back hesitantly.

Arriene climbed out of the bed. Keeping a distance between herself and Rees, she approached the cart and swept the cloth cover away. Rim had been good to his word and then some.

The cart was fully laden. Not only were there two decanters of wine, one white and one red, there were many covered dishes. The china was exquisite, hand-painted in black and gold and teal, with a scene of sea birds diving into the ocean. At one end of the cart, matching plates and bowls waited for use. Silverware and crystal goblets sparkled, reflecting the torchlight. There was even a silver candelabrum with real beeswax candles next to it.

Rees had never seen such finery. He stared at it in awe.

The girl barely glanced at the cart. She busied herself turning the white cloth into a dress, wrapping it completely around herself above her breasts, and tying it again in the front. It hung down to just above her knees. She smiled at Rees shyly and handed him the towel. He did not mind being naked in front of her, but he tied the towel around his waist, as that is what she apparently wanted. His stiff cock was still obvious, poking forward under the cloth.

An enticing aroma filled the air and Rees was suddenly ravenous. They both set about discovering what it was that smelled so delicious. The meal was magnificent. There was a platter of cold shellfish with a variety of dipping sauces and a tureen of creamy mushroom soup. The main course was chicken in a savory orange sauce accompanied by brown rice and several kinds of vegetables. The freshly baked bread was still warm. There was even a plate of fruit, nuts, and fine cheeses and some kind of custard for dessert.

Rees hadn't eaten anything except slave fare in weeks. He quickly tore off a chunk of bread and stuffed it into his mouth. It was wonderful.

The girl chattered at him, scolding him, he could tell. She covered the bread up again, and rearranging the dishes, she set two places for them on the side of the cart closest to the bed. He lit the candles at the fireplace and set them in the candelabrum on the cart.

The white wine had a bouquet of ripe pear and citrus. He filled their goblets, and handing one to Arriene, he held his up for a toast. She didn't appear to be familiar with the custom and didn't seem to want any wine. She shook her head and set her goblet down on the cart.

"No, you must drink!" Rees insisted. "It will help with the pain." He pointed at her wounded leg and pushed the wine goblet back into her hand. "It will also help you relax," he said smiling, knowing she would not understand his words.

She seemed to understand his gestures, though, because she took the wine from him and smelled it. She tasted it, made a face, and coughed a little. He tasted his. It was excellent. He smiled at her encouragingly and she took another sip.

"Good girl!" he said, grinning broadly. She smiled back with one of the most beautiful smiles he'd ever seen.

She took charge of serving the food, one course at a time. They sat next to each other on the bed, not too close. Both of them fell to eating and for a long while that occupied them. The food was perfectly prepared and delicious.

When they were no longer famished, their feeding frenzy slowed and Rees talked to the girl. She spoke back sometimes. Neither of them knew what the other was saying but her eyes were expressive. She looked at him adoringly, and he guessed that she knew he was responsible for the food and maybe the reprieve. She certainly knew he'd sacrificed his back for her.

He made sure her wine goblet stayed full and she drank it obediently. After a while she started to relax and flirt with him. He smiled at her often and edged closer to her. When they finally finished eating, they simply sat next to each other on the bed, still drinking wine. They finished with the white and started on the red. It was even better than the white.

Rees wondered how much time had passed. He guessed two hours. He wanted her to be ready when Rim came back; he wasn't sure how much patience the old man would have. At the same time, he didn't want her to be ready too soon. It was already difficult not to kiss her—she was so beautiful and so close. Her nearness was driving him mad.

After a while Arriene became very giggly, obviously not used to the affects of alcohol. She began to flirt with abandon. He laughed with her and rested his hand on her toned leg. She let it stay and giggled some more. She ran her fingers down his muscled arm and said something admiringly.

He shifted closer to her, close enough to feel the warmth of her thigh next to his. Their eyes met and he saw desire in hers. He was conscious of his rock hard cock straining against the small towel around his waist.

She glanced down and, with a sly grin, reached out and yanked open his towel, exposing his erect cock. Unfettered, it bobbed a few times as if in greeting and stiffened even more. Glistening with a sheen of moisture—even Rees had to admit—his cock looked magnificent.

She stared at it for a moment, as if awed. Reaching out, she touched it tentatively in the middle of the shaft. At her touch a thrill raced through him and he let out a small gasp. She colored and pulled her hand away, shocked by her own behavior, he guessed.

He laughed and grabbed the edge of her makeshift dress, pulling on it gently. She folded her arms protectively about her chest, but she did not pull away from him. Her eyes teased him. He leaned down and kissed her pouty lips, softly, sweetly.

She kissed back with a passion that surprised him. Soon her arms twined around his neck and her lean, warm body pressed against his. He kissed her with fervent desire, completely lost in the sensation of her lovely mouth pressing urgently against his. He sucked gently on her bottom lip, and she gasped with pleasure and dug her nails into his arms.

He pushed her softly back onto the bed and she didn't resist. He moved on top of her still lost in her passionate kisses. He was acutely aware of his nakedness, his stiff member poking against her bare thigh, acutely aware of her near nakedness. He ran his hand down her lithe body and slipped it up under the cloth, exposing her beautiful thighs as he slid his hand up the outside of her leg.

He could see the darkness of her bush, barely visible at the edge of her dress. His full hard-on was only inches from her exposed pussy. His breath came in sharp gasps, and even though he had not entered her yet, he felt close to orgasm. He was delirious with desire.

She let out a frightened whimper and it was enough to break into his awareness. He realized her delicate hands were on his chest, trying to push him away. Her eyes were wide with fear.

He pulled away from her immediately and jumped out of bed. Turning his back to her, he leaned both hands on the cart, head down.

"Arriene, I am so sorry!" He was flooded with guilt and horror. He had completely lost control of himself. If she hadn't stopped him he would be fucking her already! He took slow, calming breaths.

"I am so, so sorry," he apologized again. "Please forgive me."

He felt very shaken. He had almost taken Arriene without her permission. He never would have forgiven himself.

And Master Rim! He had come close to disobeying his master's explicit instructions. "Pray for death... " Master Rim had said. I will surely be a dead man soon if I don't learn some control.

Arriene said nothing and he was afraid to look at her. He stood for several minutes wallowing in guilt and fear. Finally his loins were no longer on fire, although his cock was still erect. He noticed the flames in the fireplace had died down to embers, and even though the night was warm, he went over and stoked the fire until it was blazing again.