All Comments on 'Sex Slave Lottery Ch. 01'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you don't mind saying...

Which rule was broken? The original series was what led me to this website a few years back.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 3 years agoAuthor

I was thought to have been glorifying violence or portraying violence in a sexual manner. I did not make the rules and would not perhaps interpret them as was done but I recognize the right of the manager to do as the manager sees fit.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Re-read

Still a nice occasion to do a re-read of this wonderful series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It sounds like a misinterpretation of portraying sex in a violent manner (vs. portraying violence in a sexual manner). I think everyone has heard of and can associate with the intimacy and allure of rough sex. The human body does not have separate senses for pain and pleasure and the interpretation of such is done in the mind. Since we all have different bodies and minds this means these topics are subject to widely varying interpretations.

I suppose the same can be said of fictional sex as well. There many stories here and elsewhere covering sexual fantasy topics of rape and slavery, etc., however, real crimes of violence (sexual or otherwise) and slavery are no joke and still abound and likely always will.

Many parts of life are essentially violent by their very nature so it would be an error to attempt to criminalize all violence. We are all subject to such everyday starting with our own births and ending with our deaths; both of these are inherently violent and inescapable. In fact life is struggle and without struggle, life ceases to exist (RIP). I defy anyone to find a good story that has no conflict. Conflict resolution is life's story of struggle.

I understand the need to have rules and set limits but everyone's limits are different and it is too bad this story got caught in such, especially in light of the fact that it was accepted and posted here for literally years before being re-evaluated and being removed as a violation. I suppose this just means anything and everything here is subject to repeated censorship at the whim of this site's management as it changes overtime (which frankly I believe to be a bit foolhardy since we are all human and such whims of re/mis-interpretation can be abused as well).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This will be my 3rd read of the 10 part original. I've recommended the story to many that have enjoyed it. A few interesting dinners have evolved in discussions of the story. I'm hoping what edits were needed didn't alter the visersl effect of the story.

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES