Sex Slave Lottery Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now it was apparent the Lottery was very careful to show each new slave in a way that emphasized her best features and talents. It was not surprising that Stacy appeared laid back on a narrow bed with a man immediately straddling Stacy's lovely large breasts and putting her breasts to work on his erect cock. At the same time, another guy shoved his penis in her vagina while a third guy put his cock in her mouth. She accepted all three cocks with enthusiasm. The split screen showed every detail of all three phases of action except for anything that would identify the guys enjoying Stacy.

I could tell Stacy came with a big bang almost immediately after her vagina was entered from the way her whole body shook. I know she came again from the pounding a minute or so after swallowing the semen of the guy who used her mouth. She panted heavily and almost shouted "Oh, Oh, Oh." I'd heard that set of sounds a few times before in Texas through a bedroom wall when Stacy and I double dated. The guy on her breasts came next but the guy in her pussy went until Stacy had yet another orgasm. Two more guys had a turn in her pussy while they played with her cum spattered boobs.

The guys were not too quick about it and Stacy entered some sort of zone of ecstasy in which she just moved like there was nothing in the world other than sex. The final shots were of the semen on Stacy's chest, her lovely face with closed eyes and a look of blissed out calm, and abundant amounts of semen running down from her vagina.

I did not know what to think. Stacy was happy that moment no doubt, but tomorrow and every tomorrow after that she would be a sex slave getting what little brains she had fucked out. But she would not have to do any normal work, would have all her needs provided for and would not be physically injured or subjected to sadistic practices. Maybe that was happiness?

Crystal and I knew we needed some action. We also knew that the Lottery Corporation was really strict about checking out women and customers for every kind of STD on earth. We weren't so sure about the hot guys we'd seen wandering around in the Lottery hotel in who seemed to be seeing if any of the Lottery participants who didn't become a slave, wanted any stress relief.

Crystal asked Svetlana about the guys. Svetlana said that they had also all been checked or they wouldn't have been allowed within a mile of us. Also, Svetlana said smiling, that if we wanted them, there were lots of condoms in the drawer by our beds. Gee, I'd never looked in that drawer; maybe scared I'd find Gideon's Bible.

So, I spent the rest of the afternoon and the whole night with two handsome guys while Crystal hooked up with at least four guys before we met for breakfast and the trip to the airport. I can't speak for Crystal, but screwing a half dozen times relieved much of my stress. Yea, we were crazy I reckon, not normal women but it was the way we are.

After sticking our cash in the Swiss accounts we'd opened when the money got serious, Crystal and I went back to Texas. The flight was thoughtful with Crystal's near brush with death in the first lottery, my near loss and the loss of Stacy. Naturally, Mr. Anderson greeted us. He offered to let us watch a recording of both lotteries in his special showing room. Even Crystal said, "No thanks" to that offer.

We did get questions about Stacy at the health club. We said that she'd taken a position overseas. We did not explain that, in fact, she was now being employed in many different positions overseas.

We did not reply to numerous emails from Bolry asking if we would like to participate in the Lottery again. To limit temptation, I got those messages sent to my spam filter. Crystal did not.

So now, I had over $500,000 in the bank and my old mid-five figure job back and Crystal was a millionaire with a job for Mr. Anderson's company in the low six figures. You'd think we'd be happy. We were for a while, living well, keeping in shape, hooking up with a guy every once in a while, and reading our bank statements. But I was not surprised when one day Crystal said to me while we were running at the club, "Something is missing."

Changes

That weekend, we accepted Mr. Anderson's invitation to watch the Lottery again. He said that after three months back, maybe we'd like to see how things were going and he would not invite Walker as he'd heard what he'd done. "Not, mind you, Dawn, that I disapprove of what he did or think you didn't deserve it and more," Anderson not so kindly added. What a pig.

There had been a few changes to the Lottery since we'd last been on. The set, which was fancy before, had been made still more elegant and more intimate.

There were also some new rules that Dimitry explained at length as they had only started with the last lottery. Because of the demand for each woman to take a bigger risk and for "fan favorites" to make it to deeper rounds more often, they had cut the 1OO woman round down to 48 participants with the numbers chosen each round and the money adjusted accordingly. Also, the Lottery was being more generous in offering certain highly popular participants to skip through the first and second rounds. Also, to satisfy audience requests, women in the semi-final round would be displayed much more completely than they had been in the past and some of their abilities and responses would be demonstrated.

Svetlana had had enough sense to retire from participating and was a co-host with Dimitry. Dimitry did not seem to mind her sharing the honors with him and made several comments that suggested that Svetlana was more than adequately compensating him with sexual services for any lessening of her role in the Lottery.

It was Svetlana who explained the new rules regarding "upping the ante" during the Lottery. I guess because not enough women were electing to risk satisfying the really sick perverts, certain women that members of the audience had asked be offered extra money to take the ultimate risk, would be asked during the topless or the nude round if they wanted to take that risk in exchange for major cash increases. I said that I thought that women who had refused to take that risk when there was only a small chance of losing were unlikely to opt for it when they were standing topless with a 1/12th chance of losing. Crystal thought that some might. "People make strange decisions when they are tense and aroused."

Watching the 48 women and then the 24, it became apparent that the Lottery had also recruited more privileged and older women, including a half dozen fading celebs that I recognized from movies made 10 years ago. Some were rumored to have had drug problems and the careers of all of them had petered out by the time they were 30. It was sad to think that these women needed money and would not be missed if they did not come back, but we all have our stories.

Also included were a half dozen or so "starlets" that I'd never heard of as well as a bunch of older but very beautiful women from around the world. More than half of the participants, though, were still women aged 18-30 who needed money.

Looking over the crowd, I commented that I doubted that I would even get a decent offer if I applied now. Mr. Anderson said he was sure I would and I should apply to find out.

When they showed the pictures of the now over sixty slaves, it did not seem like anyone we knew by more than sight had lost while we were gone. One of the Oriental women who had made it to the topless round in the lottery that Stacy lost was the only new slave we clearly recognized although a Mexican woman and a lady from Bucharest seem vaguely familiar as though we'd been in an early round with them.

We watched the lottery to the end. To my surprise, one of the older women actually did accept the offer of $300,000 to bet it all made during the topless round and one woman accepted $500,000 when there was a 1/6th chance of becoming a chattel slave with no rights at all.

The semi-finalists were displayed much more thoroughly with them actually spreading their legs on a viewing platform for the purpose and even having various items inserted into them while they were fondled. Under these circumstances, it was not surprising that the six women seemed to have orgasms. One red haired Australian lady practically brought the house down with her shouts of "O Fuck, O fuck, O fuck." A magnificent blonde and shapely Hungarian woman made similar sounds as Dimitry worked her with a vibrating dildo but I don't know the words for "O Fuck" or whatever she was saying in Hungarian.

A late twenty-something Hollywood starlet went down to the final round along with a Nigerian woman. They showed some of the starlet's movie roles during the 30-minute break, including a few in which she'd appeared nude or semi-nude. If she ever had a speaking part, it was not shown.

The tall dark African and the light skinned 5-foot two bleach blond made an impressive contrast as they were measured on the finalist platform. The Nigerian was calm as though she'd been on a slave block many times before and that this wasn't the worst one. The starlet was shaking like a leaf, smiling compulsively and playing with her hair when her arms were free to do so.

As it happened, the starlet became a sex slave. Like most, she looked shocked and dismayed when her number when up in the final round. She did the best she could to compose herself during the photo session and did well. You could tell she was used to cameras and she smiled beautifully and displayed all of her body like a pro.

After the break, she obviously did not have to use any acting ability when she exploded in orgasms during the post contest display of her being licked then screwed in a reverse cowgirl position by 4 guys while she bounced up and down on their cocks and rubbed her clitoris. Her embarrassment and degradation were definitely part of the show with ultra close ups of her face, breasts and pussy to be used in many special features in the future. At the end of the televised sex, she was still on the bed and her gestures all said that she was ready willing and able for much more. Maybe she was acting at that point, as most women would have been really tired. Anyway, she has a real talent for sex and maybe if she'd had the nerve to become a porn star earlier she'd have had enough resources that she would not have risked becoming a sex slave.

Although I disliked some of the new rules, Crystal and I did not need much encouragement for us to apply to the Lottery again. I took the Lottery out of my spam filter the following day. To my mild surprise, I received a message saying that the company was very eager for me to participate again. I thought that with one of the three HCHs already a slave, the offer to participate would be much lower. They offered me, though, $25,000 to start at the first level, $60,000 to start at the second level and $130,000 to start at the third level again. Also, if Crystal and I both agreed to participate 3 times starting at the topless level and did not lose, I would come back with $500,000.

When I spoke to Crystal, I learned that the offer to her was $1,000,000 to risk everything if we both agreed to start in the third round and take the risk 3 times in a row. I pointed out that gave her a 1/4 risk of unlimited slavery, worse risk than playing Russian roulette with a six-shooter. That did not bother her, and she said that she doubted the Lottery Corporation would kill or seriously injure a woman right away that it had cost them so much to acquire. She did think of something that gave her pause. If she lost the second or third game, we would leave a lot of money in Bolry that could have been in Switzerland if we got paid after every game. Also, if Crystal lost any of the 3 lotteries, she would not have been such an expensive catch. Anyway, we put off replying.

We then learned that Stacy would be calling us at 1:00 AM before the next lottery. We'd forgotten that she now was due for her first 3- month call but were happy that she would be calling us.

We talked to her on Mr. Anderson's fancy telecommunications equipment that allowed us to see her clearly as she spoke. It was late morning in Bolry and she was looking great nude on a balcony glowing of good health with the beach off in the distance. Stacy said that she was indeed very healthy. I asked her what she was doing and she answered with a sly look, "About what you'd expect."

I asked if anything was going on that we would not expect. Stacy replied, "Maybe not what you expect, but, since you've always thought you were so much smarter than me, you should just read the rules." I said she should stop being coy and asked, "Would you at least tell me if it is something horrible I should know about before I sign up again?" Stacy replied that it was not horrible and some women would find it fine and others would not. Then she laughed.

Crystal asked if she could say anything about the half dozen or so women who had become chattel slaves subject to anything. Stacy replied that she really could not say anything except that she was sure that they had been used in whatever way the Lottery Corporation thought would make it the most money.

We decided it would be wisest to play once under the new rules starting at the first round and maybe take greater risks when we understood the situation a bit better. I think Crystal was actually turned on by the new rules.

When we told Mr. Anderson that we were going, he chuckled and said that he would go to Bolry with us this time, see friends before the lottery, and sit in the audience. He also said that if I wanted a bit more work before leaving for Bolry, Mr. Walker knew of another opportunity for me to work as a party waitress. I declined.

12