Sex Slave Lottery Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very relieved when my number did not come up for the final round but not happy with the numbers that did. The final came down to the local bad girl, Irina, and the Israeli bad girl.

Ashira was very scared as she had bet everything before this lottery started and it was too late to take back the deal now. I don't think she liked the idea of the dogs much more than the prospect of great pain or even worse. She hyperventilated as she was measured and further displayed. Dimitry explained how he'd always hated Jews, particularly rich Jews. Ashira gave out a little screak at one point and I think Dimitry may have inserted a pen or a cocktail swizzle stick up her anus (I could not see clearly).

Irina on the other hand, while holding herself up for the ordeal and cooperating fully, emotionally acted like she was already dead. She had or faked and orgasm apparently just so the show could go on. Dimitry looked at her like a sirloin steak he was about to consume. One could almost smell the hatred between them.

When the Lottery Machine produced Irina's number, she did not pretend that she would be a happy sex slave by smiling and acting sexy. She did not break down either. She seemed to fall within herself as though she thought something had been completed that should have never started. Was it her life?

The Beginning of the End for Irina?

During the half hour that was spent off camera to prepare the new slave for the special showing, all hell broke loose. I understood little or nothing but Svetlana got into a screaming argument with Dimitry as guards employed by the Cultural Ministry kept them from physically assaulting each other. There was also much shouting, gesturing and even a few fistfights between members of the audience. It seemed we had taken part in a major event in the history of Bolry. I hoped that a close up of my vagina would not appear in future history books.

Crystal naturally wanted to watch Irina's debut as a chattel slave. Apparently, the image of Irina or even herself being a helpless victim of male perversity was a big turn on. I wanted to go back to my room, take a shower and maybe cry. Svetlana, as close to tears as I have ever seen her, took my arm and said that she had no choice but to watch and she did not want to be with anybody from Bolry while she did so. "Please be with me," she said. I could not refuse.

I thought for a while that they really were going to destroy Irina. The lengthy paddling that would have brought me to hysteria was just an introduction. Irina accepted it like an annoyance. She grimaced in a beautiful and practiced way, if you can imagine that, as her nipples were pinched and then pierced as brutally as it could be done without permanently injuring them and copper wires were inserted into the piercings in her nipples and formed into crude rings. She was whipped vigorously but carefully so as not to leave scars. Irina was hit with electric prods in many sensitive places and grimaced as she felt the shock but never screamed. It seemed she was feeling the pain physically as her body reacted but her face seemed like her mind was somewhere else in some other body. She saw clearly but off into some distant place.

Then, a voice spoke, in Russian and translated on screen, "I think we may be able to melt the Ice Queen." A lighted candle was produced between the poor girl's legs and her pubic hair was carefully burned off as well as could be done without causing serious burns. Then the sensitive area, made more sensitive by the flame, was slapped repeatedly. Irina still had a strange look on her face, somewhere between anguish, vacancy and a smirk if you can imagine that. Irina now seemed to be in a eyes-open trance as they whipped her on the breasts and rubbed some lotion on to where she had been burnt that apparently was applied more for pain than recovery. The brutes seemed trained at causing great pain without leaving a mark but it was not clear whether they were causing pain to Irina or to a body that Irina had vacated.

The fact that they were trying not to damage Irina physically or mar her beauty was good, but the rough sex that followed was far more vigorous, savage and callous than what Patty got. A pack of dogs would have been more considerate. Still, I swear, Irina some moments seemed to even enjoy this treatment. She seemed to have been able to focus her whole mind on the few signals in her mind that were sending pleasure rather than the many signals that had to be sending pain. Or maybe she liked some of the pain. I could have sworn she had multiple orgasms but maybe agony and ecstasy look the same on her. I did not know if she had a superpower or was merely insane.

When the 11 men who had assaulted her mouth, sex and anus finally got off her, Irina just lay on the bed for several minutes. The camera feasted on her intact and still very beautiful body, bruised and almost motionless. After they had filmed her enough in that state, some brutal jerk poured a bucket of water over her. A man in a black mask and black leather roughly brought her to her feet. After she fell down twice and failed once to stand up, she was finally showed a trace of mercy. An old woman in a baggy gray dress helped her to her feet and supported her as they walked out of the room.

Svetlana gritted her teeth through the whole session and looked like she was preparing for war. I cried and offered my condolences. Even Crystal seemed a little shaken. Svetlana said, "Irina is not dead and that is not the first time she has been treated like that. You cannot believe what that woman has gone through. But she will somehow recover even from this." The tone in her voice was not hopeful, but it did not sound hopeless either.

I settled for taking only one of the good-looking guys in the hotel to bed with me that night. It seemed like some sort of restraint was in order given what had happened. I think Crystal went downtown and went to dinner and to bed that night with Lermanov.

Chapter 8

The Second Hard Lottery

The next day started pleasantly with another really nice fourth round with the guy I'd gone to bed with the last night but the day quickly went downhill. As we were having breakfast, the Texas geek gang marched out to the bus. "Sorry girls, can't take off work for 2 weeks until you appear again. You looked great, Dawn. Really liked the way you came during the nude round. It was almost as good as your performance after the birthday party. Hope to see you again in a few weeks and really give the merchandise another hard drive," Scott said. Mr. Anderson said that I was indeed very beautiful and talented and that he hoped to enjoy me thoroughly. Neither bastard expressed any regret about Irina's treatment.

We got our money to Switzerland. We had two weeks to recover. It's amazing how quickly we did, with massages, exercise, swimming, great food. I even hooked up with three guys in the pipeline business. They were kind enough to go down on me thoroughly before inserting their delicious long cocks into my love pipeline. I also made it with a really hot guy at the hotel who gave massages and a guy who said he drove a limo to the sea and back. Both were great. Just for fun,

I also went to bed with two older guys who didn't speak English much who Svetlana had recommended talk to me about "giving them a reward" for something they were helping her with. Seemed like Svetlana was offering my body out without asking me about it, but I did not care. They acted like gentlemen and I was pleased to please Svetlana by going to bed with a couple men who were nice even if it seemed like the two guys in black suits normally weren't so gentlemanly.

I was so full of horniness just then that I was willing to go to bed with anyone that Lottery thought was safe. I'd never thought of myself as any sort of nympho but the circumstances of a lot of sex and a lot of tension and the possibility of a lot more sex seemed to just cause me to be horny all the time.

Crystal was already signed up to risk everything for two more times so there was no point in emphasizing for her how bad the treatment of Irina had been. When I indirectly suggested that Irina had made a terrible mistake by risking everything and putting herself totally at Dimitry's mercy, Crystal said angrily like she was speaking to a very stupid 12 year old, "You should try learning to think. 20,000,000 Rubles is over $2,000, 000 that Irina could have used to get out of Bolry and settle comfortably far away. If she could have used the money to get out of Bolry where many hate her and she has been publicly humiliated in front of much of the country, she could have re-built her life. She had the same odds as Russian roulette but she had a lot better incentive than the usual drunken fool who risks his life to prove he's brave. Otherwise, was it so bad to for her to die if that is what will happen?"

Sometimes I wish I could think through things like Crystal does. Other times I am glad I can't.

I was not pleased to see the Texas geek gang get back again the day before the second lottery in which Crystal and I were going to be third round starters. Mr. Anderson, Mr. Walker and a few other millionaires or billionaires I'd vaguely heard of or seen with Anderson, got off the luxury bus from the airport. A few of the guys even brought their trophy wives. A few other Texas women were along as dates. I would have liked to know what the guys told the women they would see in Bolry.

We did our usual preparations, except Crystal this time was very careful to shave off all of her pubic hair. She'd learned that much from watching the treatment of Irina. I did so too although I was not going to be subject to the risk of trial by fire. I always did. Strangely, it just seems more feminine to me if I don't have any hair in the way of a smooth entrance and many guys seem to like it.

The following day found six of us again topless on our little pedestals waiting through the first and second rounds. Johanna had apparently decided to take her money and run and risk her life on mountains rather than in torture chambers. Durrah, Jyoti, Marta and Alina, though, were starting in the second round along with two women who had actually been movie stars years ago, Diana and Sarah. The celebrity rags had been full of stories about their drug use and divorces 10 years ago but they had managed to maintain their looks if not their movie careers.

After the Lottery Machine spoke, the six of us who had signed up to start in the third round three times, were joined by Alina, Durrah, Sarah, Diana, and 2 who had started in the first round, Tabitha, an ebony from south Los Angeles, and an Italian starlet named Mia. Dimitry offered Diana $500, 000 to take the risk of becoming a chattel slave and she accepted the offer.

Diana's decision worked out and she would now have a lot of money for drugs or drug therapy. The other fading star, Sarah, though, was selected by the Lottery Machine for the semi-final round along with Alina, Alya, Ashira, Veronika and Crystal. Dimitry showed great enthusiasm while I put on a shirt and walked to the viewing room. Svetlana joined me saying she did not feel there was anything she could do on the fourth-round stage now.

Dimitry did something very unusual for him to begin the interviews of the six. He kind of apologized to Ashira. Running his fingers over her nervous cheeks, he said that he did not hate Jews or any other ethnic group and suggested he had only said what he had to heighten the drama. This excuse, even if truthful, did not make him any less of a motherfucker if you thought about it, but it sounded okay if you didn't.

Alya got the usual treatment. Dimitry made reference to Sarah's two movie roles as murder victims but said they would only be killing her with kindness today. He displayed and fondled every part of her body. Dimitry went at her with the vibrator. He laughed when she broke down from the sexual tension, fear and mechanical stimulation with a very public forced orgasm. I did not see anything funny.

I knew what was coming next. Although Dimitry had already been able to give the full treatment to Alina and Veronika, he offered them both lots of money to risk becoming a chattel slave. They declined. He then thoroughly humiliated them with all sort of comments about their past while he displayed all their parts and made Alina come on stage using a vibrator rather than a banana this time.

Crystal had not been as deep as the nude round for months. As Crystal was already playing with everything at risk, Dimitry did not have to make her an offer. He and his friends did make sure she was fully displayed and the 4th round interview ended with Dimitry seeming to pinch both of Crystal nipples with all his might while one of his assistants went at her with the vibrator. Along with thousands of others, I, for the first time, saw Crystal have an orgasm. She did it with a low groan that sounded something like a cross between unworldly ecstasy and horror.

The horror part was probably heightened when her number went up with Veronika's for the final round. Veronika looked scared for a moment before putting on her game face. Crystal didn't smile but acted turned on.

Dimitry was very pleased. Svetlana still sitting with me in the viewing room said she was happy Veronika had declined to risk everything. "I hate the manipulating bitch but no one deserves to be treated as Irina was and will be." I was very worried about Crystal, though, as I now had a 50-50 chance of losing my friend forever.

As always, the final presentation is of sheer physical numbers and fear. Dimitry thanked Crystal for being such a good sport as to bet her life so much and hoped he would soon be able to show her a very painful time. He was torn, though, like one who could not decide what would be the bigger joy. "Good thing for Dimitry that the Lottery Machine choses," Svetlana said, "if Dimitry had to choose, he would starve like Buridan's ass." I didn't get the reference but I was told that it has to do with a donkey that could not make up its' mind.

Dimitry took great pleasure in shouting out every detail about Veronika's body and telling the audience what a great sex slave she would be. He said that he'd always felt his former sister-in-law was a bitchy and dishonest whore, but, as a sex slave, she would attain sincerity and be worth big money to fuck.

If Crystal played for the thrill, she was getting her full charge of fear this time. She seemed to put her most vulnerable parts forward more than necessary and barely breathed as she went through the measurement routine. For the first time she seemed tragic. She seemed like a junkie who had just about overdosed. What was wrong with her?

The Lottery Machine was started. It buzzed and whirled. The Machine picked Veronika.

For a moment, a grim look crossed Veronika's face and she balled her fists. Then, she smiled beautifully the way she must have smiled to Pyotr Tolski the first time he saw her. Photographs, photographs, photographs and Veronika gently waved and threw some kisses to the camera as she was photographed and led off. Alina and a few of her friends did high fives and blew mock kisses at Veronika.

Crystal looked like she was ready for the ordeal she just missed, kind of like she was disappointed that the dentist had not recommended a root canal job. I was pleased to see the eventual look of relief on Crystal's face as she walked to us. She said she was so shaken up that even she was willing to skip the special viewing of the new slave this time. I thought that at least she did not have an actual death wish, just a very scary way to get money and thrills. Svetlana, Crystal and I went to the bar but we were careful to sit far away from anyone who might speak English.

Crystal said that she didn't think that she would have been treated as badly as Irina was but she was not interested in finding out. Svetlana said, "You should not be so sure you would be treated a bit better than Irina was during the special viewing show although Irina was abused as much as the Lottery would ever allow during a broadly shown show.

"After the cameras stop rolling," Svetlana said, "what the Lottery can do a Chattel slave is unlimited. You have few friends here. After the broadcast when some decency is necessary, it might be very awful for you as Dimitry's sadism is unlimited. Irina still has some powerful friends that Pyotr would not want to anger unless he could greatly profit from it.

"Pyotr will not let Dimitry do things that cost Pyotr. In fact, today we saw one of the few times in which Pyotr Tolski has interfered in Dimitry's game."

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Oh, that transparent lie about not disliking Jews. Among Dimitry's many faults is bigotry," Svetlana said. "Obviously one of the rich Jews who watch the Lottery complained to Pyotr. It is known Pyotr is trying to get a Jewish billionaire to open a casino in Bolry. Pyotr has left Dimitry with the Lottery as the only way for Dimitry to get rich, and he has gotten very rich from it. But Pyotr will not let Dimitry's plans, perversions or hates ever get in the way of Pyotr's greed and ambition."

The following morning every member of the Texas crowd left except for one, Anderson. He stayed in Bolry spending much of two weeks with Crystal. I was alone a lot but managed to find my usual amusements and stimulations. Yes, I slept with a different guy or two every night again. What of it?

When I did chat with Crystal, it seemed she had learned much.

One time when Anderson, Crystal and I went to dinner at an inn far out of the capital city, I learned something really interesting. After a glass or two of champagne, I said that Svetlana's role surprised me. She seemed to be too tied into the local power structure and too smart to have taken such risks over the years. Also, I had no idea how she could rather publicly loath Dimitry and at the same time sleep with him.

Anderson laughed and said, "Dimitry has never touched Svetlana and only suggests he's had her in bed to be annoying and make what he thinks is a joke. Has Svetlana ever told you her last name?"

"You're kidding," I said.

"Yes, it's Tolski, she is Pyotr and Dimitry's sister, about 12 years younger than Pyotr and about 10 years younger than Dimitry. If Dimitry ever touched Svetlana, which I am sure he thought about a lot as Svetlana grew to be such a beautiful woman, Pyotr would probably have him killed even though their mother would object."

"Their mother is still alive?" I asked.

"Yes, she is about 80 and oddly is said to like Dimitry best. She was a very beautiful but uneducated peasant girl who won the heart of a up and coming Soviet official who became the three's father. He and his children rose under Orsinov's predecessor and later Orsinov until the father decided to move back to Russian after the break-up of the Soviet Union. His son, Pyotr was Orsinov's chief of staff and Dimitry was security chief, that is Director of the feared Bolrian Security Police, when Orsinov had his accident."

Later, Crystal met me for a swim after spending the night with Anderson. She mentioned that we should not talk anywhere publicly because the country is still in an uproar over Irina and many people working for Pyotr or Dimitry Tolski could understand some English without letting on that they could do so.

"How do you know all this," I asked.

"Well, I have learned some of the local Russian dialect."

"Really, how?"

"Lermanov and Anderson have taught me and I often listen to the local television in the original and pick up bits and pieces of the language that way."

"How does Anderson know the language?"

"He speaks it fluently and his real name isn't Anderson."

"What," I asked, "Is he from here?"