Sex Slave Lottery Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he is a Volga German and his name is Anders von Denkenschlager. I think you can see why he doesn't go by that name in Texas."

"Did Anderson or Anders tell you about what's going on with Irina and should we keep calling him 'Mr. Anderson'?"

"It's public knowledge here that Anderson is not really named 'Anderson', but you have to be very careful if you say anything about Irina. Anyway, I don't know anything about what is happening with her. I have just heard rumors spoken in streets and bars that are questioning whether Irina ever hurt anyone. For no apparent reason, the official government paper mentioned that Irina's friend, who was reported at the time to have died in an auto accident while the 'dissident' was never identified, was in fact the person who was found dead with Orsinov. That, in turn, has set off all sorts of rumors about who arranged to release that little bit of news and whether there is going to be a bloodbath at the top of the government.

By the way, there's also a rumor that you went to bed with two guys who are higher ups in the Bolrian Security Police. That's your business, but be aware that one of them, Daria, speaks English a lot better than he lets on."

Later, Crystal answered in Russian after she had been asked something by Svetlana during a lunch we three were having. I expressed admiration for her being able to learn so much.

Crystal said, "Dawn, it is not that hard to learn new things if you try. You are a really sweet girl and maybe most of your best abilities are physical, but you are really not that dumb. The fact you are so tremendous in bed does not mean you can't also try to develop some other talents. If we survive this next lottery, we both need to figure out a way to do more things than offer up ourselves for slavery." It was a strange speech for Crystal to give.

Last Lottery for me

The next day lottery participants and people who wanted to be in the live audience began to arrive from around the world. A bunch of Arabs arrived as did an unusually large number of Italians who seemed to have made their money in an unsavory fashion. After the busload of Texans and their friends arrived, I learned that not only all the guys who were there last time were back, but so were more of their wives and girlfriends. Most surprisingly, 4 of these Texan women, Jenny, Tiffany, Dolly and Kelly, were going to participate in the Lottery, starting in the first round.

Walker had brought the hookers who had not given me a ride the night I was assaulted after working as a party waitress, just to add to my embarrassment I suppose.

Two days later, Crystal, Amber, Alya, Ashira and I were again standing topless and watching the first two rounds. Unbelievably, they had managed to talk a new Bolrian celebrity, Tanya, into starting in the third round with us despite the fact that the last two women to bite the dust in the Lottery were from Bolry. Tanya was said to be a famous television personality and looked attractive although maybe a bit less so than the rest of us. It seemed the Lottery was starting to exhaust the supply of extremely beautiful Bolrian women willing to participate.

Three of the Texas women were excused by the Lottery Machine in the first round to go back to Texas with their suburban lives spiced up with fantasies of what could have happened. But, the Lottery Machine chose the Texas trophy wife who did not get out in the first round, Tiffany, also for the third round. The other women who joined us topless for the third round were Durrah, Mia, Sarah, a Chinese girl who looked barely 18 and a woman from Columbia who was rumored to have been put up by some cocaine lord who knew Dimitry.

Tiffany blushed like a rose while smiling as she'd been told to do and displayed her naked breasts as did the Chinese woman, the Columbian, and we veterans. Although I had participated in many lotteries and had displayed everything several times, I was embarrassed. Much more, I was scared. One never gets over that and it is quite a rush. Tiffany totally freaked out when the Lottery Machine picked her for the quasi-final. I might have felt some glee at the formerly well-coifed trophy wife's distress except that the others the machine chose were Alya, Sarah, Mia, Crystal and me.

I was sure Dimitry did not like Americans much more than Israelis and now he had four Americans to pick on including one who had never been in this position along with Sarah, Crystal and me. Mia was also new to the nude round. Crystal and Alya, as usual, were risking everything.

Dimitry started by taking the same approach with me that he had taken with Irina four weeks before; while one of his assistants fingered my clit, Dimitry squeezed my nipples and asked me if I would risk becoming a chattel slave for $1,000,000. I could not believe men had offered that much for the privilege of causing me pain. Svetlana, who had stayed near the stage this time, was violently shaking her head. I did not need the advice and screamed, "No, No," loud enough to be heard back in Dallas. Dimity said, "Too bad, but maybe you are not the right type for that anyway." He rather expertly fingered me to an orgasm that I wished I could have restrained a bit more than I did at the time.

Dimitry went right to the display of Mia who was also put on the center table. After gently rubbing her nipples with an ice cube until they were quite hard, he said, "I will make you an offer you can't refuse," and inserted a vibrating dildo into her. There was really had no way for her to refuse making a spectacle of herself as she started to breathe heavily before letting out a musical "Oh" while curling her toes and closing her eyes. Many in the audience applauded which, of course, added to her embarrassment.

Sarah had to take all the attention. She came about as loudly as I had except that she seemed automatically to use all her drama training while coming. She smiled, said "Oh my God" in a stage voice and shook slightly all over before relaxing every muscle. Maybe I should have taken drama instead of marketing?

Dimitry also did not offer any money risk becoming a property with no rights to Tiffany but he obviously took immense delight in displaying every nook and cranny of her body to the camera and the audience. Excited, aroused and manipulated as Mia, Sarah and I had been, she also could not help putting on a huge show as she had a convulsive orgasm after he had worked on her with his electric toys. I wondered how she could go back to Texas and lead a normal life again even if she did not end the day as a sex slave.

Alya was given a similar treatment.

Crystal was put through a slightly different routine than what she had done two weeks ago. She was sat in the middle platform and had to spread her legs as far as she could and use her arms to hold them apart. One of the assistants then pinched Crystal's nipples very hard reaching from behind her back while Dimitry went at her pussy with the vibrating dildo and actually put one of his hands around her neck. Again, a formula for getting Crystal off was proven effective as she came with another moan seemingly more suitable to a metallic goddess from outer space than any human female.

Proud of himself, Dimitry talked a while about what a great show this had been and how much fun it would be to have one of these fine woman as a slave. If he was trying to build drama and fear, he succeeded. The Machine was run. I was upset to see that Ayla's number was chosen and briefly worried what her husband's friends might do to her until it dawned on me that the other number was mine.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," was all I could think during the break to introduce the final round. I had gotten this far once before when Stacy lost. It should have caused me to quit. Somehow, though, I had gone on risking becoming a sex slave. As Ayla went through the measuring process, my whole life was reviewed in my head for clues as to what could have caused me to make the decisions that got me where I was. As my pussy was fondled and measured, I even had a mini-orgasm from the touch and from what was in my mind.

The Lottery Machine was run. I couldn't bring myself to look at the damn machine but I could see instantly from the happy look in Ayla's eyes that I was now a sex slave.

Something instantly snapped into place in my brain as though I had been here before or that I had always known that this is where I would be. The crowd was cheering wildly as I was photographed a zillion times. Somehow, I felt like, instead of being the loser, I had won. I smiled as I'd always smiled when the lottery ended. Only this time, it had not ended for me. I was now to be the one that the special viewers got to see as a sex slave. My whole life would be sex.

I was shuffled over to a shower and quickly washed and massaged by the old woman in a baggy gray dress who had helped prepare many women for their debut. It was just another night for her and I was just another new slave somewhere between resignation, fear and deliverance.

Svetlana said how happy she was for me and assured me that life had just begun for me. I believed her.

A guy who said he was the "director" quickly told me the scene. I was going to have triple penetration with me sitting on a man with his cock up my ass when the cameras started shooting and the lights came on. I would then have a cock to suck and another man would fuck my pussy.

The director said after the first crew was done, I would go through two more teams of three for the camera. I should give and get as much pleasure as I could. Then, I'd get a two-hour break for rest, a medical check-up, another shower, and be moved to the hotel to provide services until late. Those directions were clear enough.

Someone carefully applied lubricant on and up my anus. Svetlana reassuringly said that she knew that I would have fun because I was the most natural sex slave they'd ever had. "Relax, the guys are all checked for STDs and anything that looks like it might lead to the slightest physical injury will not be tolerated." With that, I was brought into a bedroom with cameras all around it, soaking wet between the thighs.

Naturally, Mr. Walker, if that is his real name, was sitting on the bed with a much larger than average cock in a lubricated rubber. Scott stood at the top of the bed. My ass was worked down onto Walker with me facing away from him. The cameras began and the lights came on with me wiggling with a large prick up my ass. I turn my head to take Scott's cock for sucking.

I came instantly as someone slowly put his penis in my pussy. I glanced to my front to see that it was, of course, Anderson. The geek came in my mouth quickly, which was good as it allowed me to focus on all the action going on below. I was so full of cock. It seemed that there was just the smallest part of me containing a panel of sensitive nerves separating the two cocks that had become my universe. I could tell the cameras were focused on my body and my face while Walker and Anderson were off camera except for the parts of their bodies moving in and out of mine and their hands on my breasts. It was incredible. I felt filled and fulfilled and the sensations built and built. Four orgasms later, two for the fellows and two more for me, the next team came on.

The next team consisted of more Texas computer people and it went almost as well as with the first team. I was in a euphoria-induced state of unity with every cock that entered me. With the third team, I was getting tired. That team was composed of Dimitry and two of his thugs with Dimitry naturally going up my ass. Their eyes were not kind and the memory of what had happened to Irina was still fresh in my mind, but I closed my eyes and the Bolrian trio did not hurt me. They followed orders and I followed orders to give as much as I could. So, I even came with murdering thugs up my ass and pussy.

I had a fair amount of my charge restored by the time I got to the hotel and largely enjoyed the rest of the evening. Although I had not lived like a nun for the last year, it seemed as though I had built up a vast store of sexual energy and receptiveness that had to be exhausted. I fucked and fucked and fucked like I really meant it.

Generally, it was one guy at a time but sometimes two or three. One guy brought another woman who did herself with a dildo watching me take the guy reverse cowboy style and smile at her while I bounced on the guy and received his seed.

There was a nice warm shower between every session, and the shower and the expectation of more sex seem to charge me up again. I knew I had gone over the top mentally and physically.

When the last man left about midnight, I was sore and very tired but not hurt. I know I did not set a record but I had satisfied over two dozen cocks that day. I felt I had had my "brains fucked out" but also felt I did not need brains anyway. In a kind of sex drunkenness, I fell into a deep sleep.