Sex Slave Shyamalavathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mysterious lover Shiva became her soul mate. Being loved and desired by a man, younger to her by fourteen years is thrilling and exciting for her. His letters evoked her dormant romantic feelings surface, her banal and carnal desires aroused, awakened, incited and provoked. It didn't take long to realize how wonderfully he is tuning her and prompting her mind to think about her own unsatisfied sexual desires and needs. She began falling in love with the mysterious lover, whom she never met. She thought, 'I have been going through some kind of sex drought. I am hungry and ravenous. All I want is to meet this mysterious lover. He can only satisfy me.'

She could not resist. Her mind is occupied by him and with his thoughts. Every day she read his letters many a time. Each time she could interpret the meaning of words in a new way and got more and more excited. The more she read his letters the desire intensified and aroused her like reading an erotic explicit pornographic story. The urge to express, to convey and to communicate with him and reciprocate has become uncontrollable. Every time she read his letters she became wet with uncontrollable desire. She want to share her feelings with him. Once she started writing, her thoughts are flowing out as if water gushes out when the gates are opened in dam. Her deep rooted memories, dreams, desires, longings which she thought long forgotten and resting at the bottom of her mind surfaced and became more pronounced.

She wrote and rewrote many a time to finalize the letter putting her thoughts into words. Finally she wrote as the thoughts came out without editing uninhibitedly. It was as if she is rediscovering her own psyche and her inner self. The process of writing the letter to him is like catharsis, ablution, abreaction, cleansing, expurgation, purgation, purification, release, and lustration. She felt like he is her alter ego. Thinking of the unknown lover while writing, she got so much aroused with immense desire and she had to masturbate many a time massaging her clit and inserting her fingers in to her cunt deep to orgasm before continuing writing the letter.

Chapter 4

Shyamalavthy reply to Shiva

Dear Sir

I am amazed, astounded, surprised and puzzled to receive such detailed beautifully handwritten lovely erotic letters on aesthetic stationery from you, daily for the last one week expressing your intense love and immense desire for me. Who are you? How do you know me?

I am forty seven year old, widowed fifteen days back. I have two daughters of marriageable age and a son. Your letters did not indicate the fact that you know about my widow status. I am happy to know that you have been in love with me for the last ten years. It is definitely a pleasure for me to know that a man has been admiring, appreciating and loving me with immense desire silently and secretly for ten years without any encouragement from me. Ten Years is a long time for an young man to sustain and continue such an intense love and deep desire without reciprocation from a lover.

I am amazed that you have been giving me love without expecting anything from me in return till now. You have been giving perhaps a lot more than you initially thought and now want to begin experiencing the flow of reciprocity. What are you expecting from me? What do you want from me? I do not know whether I truly deserve your intense love. You have demonstrated by waiting for ten years that your love is true and mature and not just infatuation. I realize that you really love me so much. Why have you been waiting for ten years my dear lover?

I wonder why did you choose to reveal now expressing your love for me. Is it that, you are aware that I have recently become a widow and hence an easily available woman for your enjoyment and sexual pleasure? Do I look like a woman who needs regular sex and ready to have an affair immediately of acquiring widowhood? How do you know that I am not grieving. I wonder whether it is so apparent and obvious on my face and in my behavior that I am looking for a lover now for sexual pleasure? The post mark on your letters indicate that you are not from this town. I cannot recall having acquaintance with you or knowing you. I also wonder, is it a mistaken identity? Are you sure it is me you have been and are still in love. You may have been in love with some other younger beautiful and sexy woman from this college, and got the name wrongly. But I feel It is me you are seeking and not a mistaken identity. I wonder why me? Do you like me so much?

You say that you have been in deep love with me for the last ten years. You could have informed me then. Why did you not inform your love for me ten years back? Why did you wait for so many years? Perhaps you have seen me when I was thirty six old and fell in love with me being infatuated and attracted by my beauty. Have you seen me recently? Now I am a matured woman and may not be as beautiful and sexy as I was. Have you been waiting for me to become a widow? what would you have done if I have not become a widow? I wonder whether you would have remained as silent lover forever, had i not become a widow. Should I feel happy that I became a widow and hence you thought I am available for you.

Eleven years ago, I was at Technical Teachers' Training Institute (TTTI), Madras for one year Faculty Improvement Program(FIP), staying alone without husband in hostel. Do you know me in Madras? Are you one of my ex-colleague or ex-student? Are you younger or elder to me? The intensity of your romantic love and erotic desire expressed explicitly in your letters so beautifully make me think that you are younger to me. So many unanswered questions in my mind.

You might be aware that I have been leading a respectable life with dignity and social status. If your letters to my college address are opened by others, it would scandalize me receiving such explicit erotic romantic love letters at this age from a man. Being a widow, I am an easy target for gossip. There are gossipmongers who are jealous and envious of me in my college and especially in my department. I hope you do not want to scandalize me. I have two daughters of marriageable age and do not wish to get remarried. Having clandestine love affair now at this age disgraces me in the society.

I appreciate your knowledge, language skills, effective and succinct use of erotic words and phrases, tone and clarity of your poetic writing style to communicate romantically and erotically your intense love and immense desire for me. I am sure you are a highly educated romantic and creative and passionate person. Reading your letters is like reading an erotic romantic novel. I feel like a teenage girl while reading your letters. Thank you for choosing and showering me with such an honor of praise, admiration and adoration of my beauty. Despite having arousal romantic feelings influenced, induced, and invoked by your ardent adoration and admiration and at the same time consequences of accepting you as a lover and soul mate into my life at this age, you obviously won my heart.

You have been seeing me for the last ten years and must have been aware of the changes in my body. I am used to many men including my male colleagues, young students and strangers gaze at me obviously with sexual desire. Some men even made indecent proposals to me suggesting extramarital affair. But I remained a faithful wife without having any extramarital illicit affair. Do you think being a widow, I am now an easily available woman for your pleasure? I wonder whether all the men gazing at me are thinking so? Is it that I look like a sexually starved and hungry for sex for every man. I have been faithful in the marriage and did not have any extramarital affairs despite the fact I did not have happy married life and my husband could never satisfy me physically and psychologically.

I have been living a life as a wife without having love in marriage. I wonder many a time, Is it true that the love between a man and woman exists as described in romantic novels. Is the relationship between man and woman, be a marriage or having extramarital affair is a convenient arrangement to satisfy mutual physical desires. I realize like most of the women that having children in marriage is not a sign of having good and satisfying sex. I learned to live without romance, having my physical and psychological desires unfulfilled.

Many women experience similar phenomenon and stay married for the sake of children and society. Some may opt for divorce and remarriage. I am not young, I cannot think of remarriage at this age, Even if I opt for remarriage, there is no possibility that I get a man who can love me and satisfy my desires. Even if I remarry to a man elder to me, how can my desires be fully satisfied? I am having so many thoughts confusing and conflicting. The society do not appreciate and approve remarriage at my age, having young daughters of marriageable age. The society also do not approve having an affair with a man that too with an younger man.

Your letters are filled with intimate details and descriptions of various Kamasutra positions. I assume you want to try all these coitus positions with me. In your letters, you have not been requesting for my love. It surprises me that you are commanding me, as if I have been your lover or mistress for a long time. You have been ordering me to open up my mind to you and share my secret thoughts and desires. Sharing my innermost feelings and thoughts with anyone else scares me because I may be misunderstood. Why are you so confident that I accept you as my lover? I am sharing all my secret thoughts with you now, because now I accept you as my soul mate.

You have become a mysterious man and definitely aroused and awakened my romantic love feelings and sexual desires. I now believe true romantic love exists. Honestly, you have already invaded me, opened me, and entered me, penetrated me and occupied my mind fully without my permission. The penetration is so deep, touching the core, to the bottom of my mind I have been forced to think of you ever since you wrote your first letter. You have occupied my mind and intervened so effectively that I cannot think of anything else except you. I am surprised at my own self, even before I start sorting out my feelings and enjoying the freedom of my newly acquired status of widowhood that I am influenced by you and awakened to think of love and sexual pleasure. It is as if I have been waiting eagerly to be a widow to start a love affair with you.

When I read your letters, I feel you, feel your love as if you are touching me, cuddling me, and embracing me and feeling and exploring every part of my body. Sometimes, I think and feel you are communicating with me through Telepathy. You are reaching my mind effectively transferring mind-to-mind communication, thoughts, ideas, feelings, sensations and mental images. I feel you are reaching me through your mystic telepathic power whenever you want, because I feel your presence as if you are there with me and my mind and body is filled with pleasurable sensations.. I can feel the waves of your love surrounding me. I can feel and sense you that you are watching me. You are making me to think about you always. telepathically.

I feel you are sending sexual love and making love to me telepathically, because whenever I think of you, I feel aroused and stimulated and body responds uncontrollably with desire. Yesterday, when I was taking bath nude and later on dressing, I felt you were with me, in me, into me, watching me, touching me, fondling me, kissing me, entering me, exploring me, and opening me, Did you make love to me at that time? It may be my imagination, but I think you tune the frequency of my mind and send your waves of desires telepathically to me and receive my inner thoughts. I cannot help or control thinking of you and feel your presence sometimes when I am in the midst of people, in the college, in the classroom teaching or at home, suddenly you enter my mind and I feel your presence in me, around me and with me and my body responds. Sometimes it is an embarrassment to conceal the waves of pleasure, when I feel your presence with me, surrounding me, because my juices flow out, dripping on to my thighs. I become wet and cannot stand or walk. My petticoat becomes wet.

Thank you for your sustained love for so many years. I am curious to know how do you know me, what do you know of and about me, and where did we meet, Do you still love and desire me with the same intensity? I would have accepted your love had you informed me eleven years back when I was at TTTI. But you were there one year later. I was staying in the Hostel away from husband. I could have been your lover all these years, had I met you eleven years back. I missed the opportunity to meet you then and experience your intense love and romantic all these years. It would have been wonderful. I would have been happy to be owned by you, to belong to you, to be your mistress. I wonder how many women do you own. Have I become the latest acquisition and a member of your harem.

My reawakening immediately after my husband died and receiving your love letters really surprised me. I am ready from expecting to be done with sex to having an intense physical relationship, to experimenting in a way I never had when I was younger and married, and finally, to being with You. But more importantly, rediscovering my sexuality helped me to be open to enjoying life again, and to look at new things with curiosity instead of judgment. I think I am now ready for you. The change in my outlook about life and the way I think is now pronominally conspicuous, incomprehensible, inconceivable, incredible, notable, noticeable, prominent, remarkable, outstanding, salient, striking, strange, unimaginable, unthinkable it reflects in all aspects of my living. You are the only reason for influencing the changes and transformation in me to become a new confident person. Surprisingly, even my children are happy noticing the positive change in me and they know it is you who invoked me to become a more confident sexy sizzling sensuous woman. Had I known that you have been waiting for me to become free from marriage, I could have divorced my late husband to be your lover or enjoyed having extramarital relationship with you.

I should admit honestly that I am in love with you, Shiva, my mysterious and unknown lover. Your powerful love activated, animated, energized, enlivened, excited, fortified, galvanized, invoked, inspired, induced, invigorated, reinforced, rejuvenated, restored, revitalized strengthened, vitalized, renewed, roused, stirred, triggered, vivified, and zapped up my faith in true love and turned me on sexually. I am waiting for you to explore me.

I read about the detail description, characteristics and qualities of different types and categories of women. I prefer to hear from you what type of woman I am, after exploring me. You successfully made me realize my own psyche and now I wonder what you will find in me - physically and psychologically and how you would classify me. I am not bothered how would you classify me, because I want to be loved and desired by you. I am longing to meet you, to see you, to be with you, to experience your love and to reciprocate your feelings. I am anxious to present myself and want you to see the changes in me. I want to share with you all I have and all that I can give. I want to give you myself without hesitation or inhibitions.

You said, I am like a Kakinada Kaja. How do you know? You have not bitten and eaten me yet. You have not tasted me. How do you know that I am juicy at the core. Is it obvious for you that I am full of juice inside, easy to bite and eat. You definitely make my juices overflow so much that I become wet reading your letters and become a rasagulla soaked in sweet syrup. I imagine you biting me and slurping my juice.

I may be the Karini type of woman having most of the qualities as you described. I want you to tell me. You might have enjoyed all types of woman of all ages. Do you prefer mature woman like me much elder to you. Anxiously await your creative detailed descriptive animating awakening beautiful besieging bewitching captivating commanding delightful demanding enchanting enthralling enticing energizing engaging erotic exciting exhilarating fascinating fabulous fortifying inducing influencing inspiring invoking indulgent inciting interesting intoxicating invigorative informative lovely luring naughty provoking pleasurable raunchy refreshing rejuvenating reviving seducing stimulating stirring tempting thrilling uninhibited reply. Every day I await your letter, read and experience your love which gives pleasure and new meaning to my life.

Please reply to my residential address which is given below.

Sincerely Yours

Kakinada Kaja - K. Shyamalavathy

Chapter 5 - Shiva's reply

My dear sweet sexy sizzling Shyamala,

Shyamala, you asked me, "Do I look like a woman who needs sex and ready to have an affair within two weeks of acquiring widowhood? I wonder whether it is so apparent and obvious on my face, in my behavior that I am looking for a lover now?"

Yes. You definitely look like a woman who needs to be fucked, not after becoming a widow but even before. Its apparent on your face and your body language that you want a man to satisfy your insatiable desires.

I know that you cannot think of anything else except me after reading my letters and receiving my love. You are experiencing power of my love and my intense desire for you. As we become older, we know more about ourselves and what we want, what we can tolerate and what we cannot. Falling in love later in life can be a lot less confusing just because we know ourselves better. I think we have a better idea what we desire from a partner, so perhaps identifying a compatible lover is little easier too. I do not hesitate to state that it is physical attraction, fatal infatuation and intense desire for you that sustained my love for you.

In a conscious romantic loving relationship, there's room to feel anything. Not only that, there's room to express those feelings and fantasies to your partner. This is edgy territory. it's not easy to do. But it's also one of the most healing things we can experience in love. It's rare to be completely honest about who you are, and to stretch yourself to let your partner do the same. You may not like what you hear, in fact, it may trigger the hell out of you. But you're willing to be triggered if it means your partner can be authentic.

You asked whether I am transferring my feelings of love and desire for you telepathically and making love to you. You may wonder, 'Is my lover thinking about me?' Yes I am communicating with you telepathically. You will know if you listen to your thoughts. we can experience a pleasure that lifts the soul and catapults it across galaxies, taking it to a place of beauty that exists as a secret of nature. And a secret of nature is what true sexual pleasure is. Much more than the physical experience of sex, which is about friction of body parts, psychic and telepathic sex is among the highest expressions of Love, Harmony, and Beauty - it is the result of merging thoughts, auras, and souls in a dimension that is within our grasp, yet out of this world. How we get there, however, requires complete openness and trust; it also requires practice and patience. I encourage you to try to enter my thoughts so that you may share in the pleasure I feel as you send thoughts of your sexual pleasure to me. I am happy to know that you received my feelings of making love to you.

My Sexy Sensuous Shyamala, Sit and concentrate, visualizing me entering you, inside of you, at that the stage of physical intimacy just before climax; holding my manhood inside firmly. Keep those thoughts for as long as you can, sending thoughts of your pleasure while receiving them - importantly, share. It is the sharing that brings supreme pleasure, which exists at a deeply psychic level. In this dimension of thought and knowing, send whatever thoughts and emotions you are feeling to me, expressing your love and admiration for me, telling me how you feel - express all of it, even if there are tears, just express.