Sex Slave to the Mafia Boys Ch. 03

Story Info
Bethany's other hole is used.
1.2k words
3.91
41.8k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany knocked twice on the door to the apartment in front of her. It was nearing midnight and the apartment block was mostly quiet, with the occasional elevator ding and TV noises coming from nearby apartments. She hugged her coat around herself more tightly; it was getting colder recently and she struggled to get herself up from underneath her warm blankets back at home when she received the call. It was Guido, he was wanting to use her and he sent her his address. In the split-second where she received his address, she considered handing him in to the police. But she'd told herself time and time again not to have any hope towards this situation, it would only make her disappointed and more depressed. There was no way around it -- she'd have to grit her teeth for a while and pray the end of this servitude comes soon.

The door swung open, Guido stood there in his 6-foot glory looking down at her. He smiled slightly and gestured for her to come in. In her hurry to get here, Bethany didn't imagine what he was going to do to her, and seeing him right in front of her, shivers went down her spine. Sometimes, at night, she thinks of all the people who watched her get violated next to the restaurant. Bethany comforted herself in the knowledge that Guido was nice to her last time they met (as nice as a gangster could be) and that this time, at least, she'll get fucked in private.

Guido put his hand on the small of her back and guided her to his bedroom, where the lights were dim and music was playing softly in the background. In any other context, Bethany would've found this quite romantic, but she was doubtful that he did any of this for her.

"Take your clothes off and get comfortable, I'll be back in a second." he said. Although his accent wasn't as thick as the other guys, she heard a hint of Italian in the way he played with his syllables. She shrugged her coat off and began to undress, taking in the small room with its orderly shelves and the window overlooking the streets of New York.

Bethany slipped her underwear off and got on the bed, her heart beating in anxiety. Or was it in excitement? Despite all that's been happening recently, Bethany's biggest worry has been the way her body reacts to getting violated and used. She was a respectable woman who, before this, rejected men's pleas for her phone number and never had any one night stands. And yet, at the thought of being held down and fucked like a sex doll, the heartbeat in her pussy pounded violently and she hated herself.

Guido walked in and took the sight of her in. Her breasts were medium-sized and her nipples erect from the breeze floating in through the small crack in the window. She blushed at his gaze and felt obligated to cover herself, maintain at least some modesty. He pulled his shirt off and unbuckled his belt before joining her in his bed. He was long and lean, but she saw the muscles in his arm flex as he steadied himself on the bed. Bethany's thighs were stuck together as if glued, but he took hold of her knees and spread them. Guido's long, slender fingers trailed his way down her thighs to her pussy, pink and already wet. He ran his fingers along her vulva, using her sliminess to insert two fingers inside her. She let out a small moan, his fingers going deeper inside her and penetrating her. He pulled them out and slid his hand down to her asshole, where he inserted his fingers once more. She gasped loudly. He looked at her in amusement, "you're a virgin here?" Emphasizing his words, he drove his finger deep inside her asshole. She held on to his strong arms in pain before replying affirmatively.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He leaned back slightly to take her in once more; spread out on his bed with her legs spread wide open. "Well, you're a very pretty set of holes."

She blushed deeply. Somehow, this was more humiliating than getting ravaged in public next to her place of work.

Guido reached into the drawer of his bedside table and pulled out lube, squeezed some onto his fingers, and rubbed it into and around her asshole. Bethany whimpered and her heart pounded in her chest. He was going to fuck her there, take her asshole virginity. She was extremely nervous and scared at the pain.

After preparing her anus, he said "get on all fours." Bethany obeyed quietly, shuffling herself to her hands and knees. He ran his hands across her back then to the back of her head, pushing it down onto the bed so her ass was sticking up in the air. Because her asshole was higher than her pussy, Bethany felt him from behind as he almost mounted her, like she was a bitch in heat. Without warning, he plunged himself deep inside of her. Bethany screamed, her voice muffled by her face buried in the sheets. Guido grabbed her hips with his big hands and thrust himself inside her, over and over again. Bethany felt she was about to pass out from the pain. Her body was yelling at her that there was something inside of her that shouldn't be there. She could barely speak but she managed to get a few cries out, "it hurts!"

Guido didn't change his pace but he murmured sympathetically, "does it hurt? You poor thing, I'm sorry," he said, driving himself into her. It was something like Bethany had never felt before. She thought her vagina was tight; it was nothing compared to the tightness of her asshole. The size of his dick being huge didn't make matters any better. She held tightly onto the sheets and squeezed her eyes closed, feeling him stretch her wide open from the inside. Eventually, he pulled out. But he wasn't done.

He flipped her over to face him, and pulled her up so that she was leaning on his shoulder and her opening hovering over his cock. He whispered in her ear, "I want to see your face when I empty inside of you." Bethany turned bright red but had no time to think about what he said before he slowly released her down to sit on his cock. Her mouth opening wider and wider as his dick stretched her hole open and settled inside her anal canal. Guido simultaneously held her up and moved her along his length while thrusting inside her. Bethany let out loud, anguished whimpers every time he thrusted, her tits bouncing from the vigorous pace. Her voice vibrated as she tried to get the words out, "it r-really hurts.." she said sadly. He looked into her face intently before replying, "then why can I feel your wetness on my balls?" Guido's voice was getting rougher and deeper as he approached climax.

Tears travelled down her face, "you're going to break me."

He pumped inside her one last time and his man essence shot inside of her. Bethany imagined she could feel it inside her intestines. Guido held himself there to squeeze whatever was remaining, before he pulled out of her. Her asshole shrunk, the semen streaming from inside her.

Guido stroked her hair as Bethany lay there trying to get over the pain, her pussy pounding. "Good girl," he said smiling.

He left the room, and Bethany's fingers rose to her clitoris. She rubbed it imagining his cock buried deep inside her just seconds ago.