Sex Slave to the Mafia Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
Bethany is taken in an alleyway.
1.2k words
3.83
45.3k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant buzzed with chattering people and the hum of the kitchen; today was a busy day. Most tables were taken and Bethany struggled to keep her hair net in place as she prepared the vegetables in the kitchen. Due to lack of skill, she wasn't given many tasks besides cutting vegetables and washing dishes. But whatever, she'd take any job she could get.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it out to see she had received a text before getting snapped at by the head chef for texting. She quickly apologized but was able to skim the text before placing her phone away. It read: "Come outside." From...Cosimo?

She glanced around her - everyone was entrenched in work, they'd certainly noticed if she left. She had half a mind to text him back and say she can't, but she was enveloped in fear at the memory of him holding a knife to her throat. When Bethany felt no one had their eyes on her, she snuck out the back door.

It led to a narrow alleyway snuggled between the restaurant and a grocery store. She began to run, crouched, to the front of the restaurant, but she was stopped in her tracks by a strong hand. She turned around and there he was; tall, dark, with a buzz cut and ferocious eyes. Her heart leapt in her chest at seeing him again. He couldn't possibly be expecting something right now...

"Cosimo, I'm right in the middle of a shift. It's really busy in there. Please."

"I don't give a fuck," he said while grabbing her arms from behind and pushing her up against the wall. Alarms sounded off in her head - he was seriously doing this.

"Cosimo, no! Please! I'm gonna get fired this is the only job I have!"

But he was already pulling his hard cock from his pants and lifting up her skirt. His tone was smiling when he said, "I won a bet so I'm the one who gets to take your virginity. Lucky you."

He shoved himself inside her, and Bethany cried out loudly. He was huge, as expected from a guy who was at least six foot, but for being a virgin it just made him feel that much bigger. She was being stretched wide open from the inside, his cock terrorizing her walls.

Cosimo released her hands and grabbed onto her hips as he thrusted deep inside her, having no care for her cries of pain. She placed her hands on the brick wall to stabilize herself; he was shoving into her so hard she needed something to hold on to.

All she could hear was the sounds of his grunts from behind her, breeding her yet unpenetrated pussy. She thought she saw a shadow of a figure enter through the backdoor, but her mind was in such a flurry she couldn't register anything at all.

As he approached climax, he sped up his tempo, thrusting harder into her tiny hole. Bethany whimpered in pain every time, but that only seemed to excite him more. Her head was repeating the word "STOP" in flashing red, but eventually her whimpers of pain turned into moans of pleasure, her pussy juices covering his hardened cock. Cosimo banged into her one last time, releasing his thick cum inside her pussy, filling her up in a place she'd never felt before. Bethany hated herself, but in that moment, she wanted nothing more than his man juice filling her up from the inside.

Cosimo pulled out of her, zipping himself up. He smacked her ass playfully, "good job, whore." The cum was streaming from her pussy and dripping onto her thighs. She hurriedly dressed herself, suddenly aware of who might've been watching her. Cosimo smirked and swaggered off, picking up his phone and disappearing into the crowded street.

Bethany's hair was a mess and her face was tear-stained. She adjusted herself as well as she could before heading back into the restaurant through the back door, the cum pooling into her panties.

Nobody looked up at her as she hurried back to her position, trying to gather her bearings and remember what it was she was supposed to do. Randomly, she saw a small pile of dishes and picked them up to wash them. She was starting to calm down slightly, but she could tell her face was flushed.

Someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned her head quickly, the soap dripping from her fingers. It was the manager. He looked like your stereotypical successful CEO type - white, perfectly coiffured hair, a grey suit. Bethany didn't talk to him often, he had nothing to do with the kitchen, but he was looking at her with a strange expression.

"Y-yes?"

"I would like to speak with you in my office."

Bethany froze. This didn't sound good. She rinsed her hands quickly in the sink and followed him back to his office. It was quite small but lavishly decorated with his achievements covering the walls. He threw himself down in his chair and gestured for her to sit across from him behind the desk. Bethany tentatively sat, wringing her fingers.

"Where were you, in the past ten minutes?" he started.

Bethany gulped. "I was working, sir."

"Were you?"

"I was in the kitchen."

"Now both of us know that's not true. The real issue is now this: what are we going to do with you?"

Bethany felt a lump growing in her throat. "What do you mean?"

"I don't hire prostitutes, Bethany."

"I'm not a prostitute!"

"Really? Even with the way you were running to meet up with whomever that was who was railing you against the wall?"

"You don't understand," she began to cry. "I'm not a prostitute."

"How does this make us look, Bethany? We can't have you doing stuff like that, we'd lose customers if they saw a man and a woman having sex right next to our family-friendly restaurant."

"Please don't fire me. I won't do it again." She couldn't guarantee that, she could only pray it would never happen again.

He sighed loudly, getting up and walking up to her. She turned and his crotch was directly at eye-level.

"You could make it up to me."

She blinked up at him from her seat.

"What do you say, Beth? Either you do this for me or you lose your job. It seems like you do it often anyway." A bulge was growing in his pants.

She began to shake her head, but realized that her dignity was already gone. This man had seen her getting stuffed, and she could never recover from that impression. Slowly, she unbuttoned his pants.

"Good decision." he commented.

She took him into her mouth, trying to avoid biting her teeth down on him. She had only ever given a blowjob once, in middle school with her first boyfriend. But her manager was a lot bigger than what she experienced back then, and she gagged slightly. The manager started to ease into her, rocking his hips into her face. She was tearing up, not from sadness, but from the feeling that she was about to throw up, having a dick like that reach all the way back her throat. She looked up at him and he grabbed her hair, shoving his member deeper into her throat.

She went home that night having had two of her holes filled with cum.