Sex Slaves Scrutinized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet you're happy now that I warmed her up, eh?" the soldier standing near them asked Acco with a snicker, before moving to join his brother in arms. "I'll leave you two lovebirds to each other. Just pretend like I was never there, heh."

"Acco," Coria said, softly, "did you, enjoy, what you did with Sucaria?"

"Yes," he flatly replied, not willing to lie to his sister.

"It definitely seemed like that. She had fun too," she added, her voice sounding as if she was hiding some big secret. "It... wasn't the first time she had done that. But me, I've never. This is my first time," she said, before suddenly looking up at him, her gleaming eyes full of joy and her mouth twisted into a devilish grin. "But then, we're still sisters, so I should probably do my best to beat her anyway, shouldn't I?"

As he stared in disbelief into the shining green eyes looking up at him, she decided to immediately bring him back to reality by quickly enveloping his, by now, mostly-flaccid cock with her mouth, making him moan as she tasted his sperm and her sister's saliva when she did so.

She was enthusiastic. Maybe even more than her younger sister. If she had truly never done this before, then Acco could understand how much she was looking forward to finally doing so, having to suffer the youthful urges and the knowledge that their younger sister was enjoying things she could only dream about, and the eagerness with which she sucked his cock only proved that.

She was, of course, just an amateur with almost no idea of what she was doing. Still, he was moaning, just as loudly as he did when their sister and aunt were working on him.

"D-Don't be afraid of it," he blurted out in-between the moans, putting his chained hand on her head, trying to guide its movements and rest the weight on them. "Suck harder. It's not one or the other, you can also bob your head more, and bring that sweet tongue into the play also. But, just, suck harder."

He could hear several mocking, guttural laughs coming from behind him, the slavers laughing at the commanding tone of his words given his circumstances. Coria, meanwhile, just obediently carried out his orders, sucking harder, bobbing her head faster, and even bringing her own chained hands into the play along with her tongue.

She didn't have the gaze-catching tits their aunt did, but, as far as he was concerned, the sight of her cute, small nipples hardening as her head feverishly, but still amateurishly slid up-and-down his cock, was even more arousing than anything Abruna could do with her monstrous udders. Moaning, grunting, and panting in pleasure, Acco could feel himself starting to fall in love with his sister, as he felt an orgasm building up in his loins.

"Well, would you look at how obedient she is? A chained slave commands her to do something, and she obeys him to the word," the rich Roman commented. "I'll have to test her myself later. Young man, I don't need to see any more, I'm sold on her. Go play with that blonde now, haven't seen one in action since my eldest son brought some whores from Germania whom he met on his trip to Rome to my villa."

He felt his heart skip a beat and, for the first time, he wanted to kill that man. Of course, he didn't make any of this even slightly apparent.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to his sister as he took his cock, which was filled up and ready to burst at any moment, from her still-bobbing mouth and walked to Alfhildr and Uinda. Both girls, previously proudly standing up, were now on their knees, prepared for him. That wasn't much of a surprise for him, as he saw the soldier who had previously forced Coria to her knees now standing behind them, mockingly waving the gladius behind their heads.

"I think you already know what you have to do," he said to his cousin, not speaking as roughly to her as he did to her mother, but not as softly as he did to his sisters either.

She just nodded weakly, apparently still trying to believe that this wasn't happening, and slowly started to move her barely-opened mouth towards his cock, her lips quivering as she did so. Snickering to himself, he just rammed his tool into her mouth and started mouthfucking her just as pitilessly as he talked to her.

"Oh, yes," he blurted out, shoving his cock into the hapless blonde's throat. "If this is how all the girls from his country do it, then I feel bad for your father for having to sleep with her. Not that she's bad, but this is something you'd really only give up on if you need a high priestess' money."

He knew that Abruna glared at him as he had said that, and he cared even less about that than the guard in front of him cared about his glare. He wouldn't have cared about that even were he not on the verge of an orgasm, but now that he was, Abruna herself barely existed in his mind, other than as a person to mock her daughter with.

Soon, his body familiarly jerked, and he knew that he was about to come. He knew that she knew that as well and that she was preparing for it. That was one of the reasons why he had no way to survive her throat. She had the body of his sisters, the tits of her mother, and the tempting, foreign looks of her father, so, of course that she was skilled in pleasing men.

Not to mention that, although this might've just been some demon playing tricks on his mind to make this terrifying situation even worse, what he had said to her before was true. There really was something about her mouth that he hadn't felt with the pure Gallic women in their family, including her mother. Was that something unique to the Northerners? Maybe, maybe not. He'll probably get the chance to find out, given how many such prostitutes were in Roman territories. By Toutatis, he'll likely get the chance to lay with Roman women themselves...

"Oh, Gods, aah!" he grunted as he grabbed those golden locks of hers and slammed his cock down her throat, sending several spurts of thick cum straight into her stomach while fantasizing about all of the beautiful foreign women he'll probably be made to lay with as a slave down south.

Even after he fully came, she kept on sucking, making her cheeks cave in turning his moans into yelps for a few moments, and forcing him to roughly rip the cock out of her oral cavity.

Without missing a beat, he turned to Uinda, and immediately felt his vigor return.

Here she was, the girl of his dreams, kneeling in front of him and fully knowing what was about to happen. And she still had that look on her face. The look he had seen too many times before. The look she gave him whenever she and his sisters had jokingly mocked or picked on him, only for that look to make it clear to him that, unlike them, she meant what she was saying. Even on her knees, she still looked down on him.

It angered him. Greatly.

"Fucking take it all, you dumb cow!" he yelled as he slammed the reawakening cock into her mouth as hard as its condition allowed it, feeling a wave of pleasure that made him feel as if he was already going to come again wash over him the moment he did so.

He could faintly hear Segomaros cheering him on for a bit, but he soon stopped paying attention to anyone else than her.

His dreams were now becoming reality as he was, right now, taking his beautiful crush's oral virginity, being the first man who had the honor of mouthfucking her. Just when some of the doubts about his feelings for her started reemerging, her lips, cheeks, and tongue had convinced him that he had a good reason to be infatuated with her. The mix of natural talent, skills gained from what was probably practicing on carrots as the village's girls often joked about, and amateurishness inevitable from the lack of an actual prior experience with fellatio all combined into making her the best cocksucker he had yet experienced here.

Partly also realizing that this might be the last time he'll get a chance to do this, he had whipped himself into a frenzy and started frantically fucking her mouth and throat, sending her dark hair flying as he fully intended not to stop until he came again.

"Oh, oh, aah, yeahh!" he moaned loudly as he shoved his cock down her throat again and again.

"Mmm, hmmm!" she moaned in return the moment she had managed to retake control, freeing her throat from the constantly invading dick by lifting her chained hands to please him with them, lifting his cousin and some guy's hands as well as she did so, along with going crazy on his cock with her tongue and teeth.

"Oooh, aah, so cooold, yeees!" he suddenly yelped, this time in surprise, as her unexpectedly-cold teeth caught his cock between them and her nicely-soft tongue started circling the engorged cockhead, and he knew that he would come soon.

Seeing that her tongue and teeth had done exactly what she had wanted them to, she released his prick and went back to simply sucking it so strongly that her cheeks were caving in. This time, she knew that she had regained control and that he won't try to do anything crazy again, such as thinking that he could just shove that thing down her throat.

Now, he was about to come, and it would be on her terms.

Looking up, she met his gaze, and he saw a very familiar expression on her face. Even in this situation, she had found a way to look down at him, and he knew that there wasn't much he could do about it.

"Mmm, yaahh," she purred, sending additional vibrations throughout his cock right after she felt his body jerk, and she just knew instinctively that it was that jerk, the one the older women in the village had often talked about when mentioning what it was like to be intimate with a man. Quickly, she had opened her throat and waited for his seed to arrive, which it did not more than a few moments later, accompanied by a chorus of deep, guttural grunts leaving his throat.

"Oh, yes, I love you," he blurted out, humping her mouth one last time as he held her head firmly in place, earning his just-emptied cock a painful post-orgasm additional suck.

Looking into the beautiful green eyes and seeing the playful expression on her face though, he realized that he simply couldn't be angry at her, even if he wanted to.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," the rich foreigner told the slave trader as he watched Acco take his wet and empty cock out of Uinda's mouth. "I swear, those people must be a gift from Venus and Cupid. Tell that young lad to wait in place. The guards will make the women lay down so he can fuck them. This'll be quick, I don't think he'll even get the chance to come, I just want to know the way they'll scream when they'll have a man inside them. The nightlife in the city can be rather mad, so if I'll add to that with more screams from my villa, I want to know that it'll at least be pleasant ones."

The slave trader was just about to say something before Acco's curiosity got the better of him, and he loudly replied, "Understood!" So far, he could play off everything as him simply instinctively knowing what was required of or said to him, or the guards telling him. However, he couldn't help being curious as to how the man would react to realizing that he could understand him all this time.

"How much Latin do those people know?" the man asked the slave trader. It was a blander reaction than the young man had been hoping for.

"Most of those barbarians know a few words and simple Latin phrases," the slave trader assured the man. "I doubt that that young man had understood even a tenth of what you've said to him. Your guards have already forced most of the slaves down. He's probably perfectly aware of what he's supposed to do and is just showing off. Don't be alarmed, my Lord."

"I'm not alarmed. Quite the contrary," the man replied with amusement at the self-debasing way the man spoke to him.

Acco listened to their dialogue with hidden amusement, as he looked at the female bodies made to lay on their backs with their legs spread wide for him with open interest. The male bodies inevitably forced on their backs as well, most of whom belonged to guys whom he knew to be less articulate in Latin than he was, something which had quite clearly shown on their terrified and confused faces, he just found comical.

He didn't pay them much attention though, as all of it was focused on Uinda. She likewise was concentrating her attention at him, as her gaze was locked on his body, the emerald eyes scanning every inch of it, as the cock which had just moments ago sent its seed down her throat had somehow already returned to half its strength.

He couldn't resist her anymore. And so, he didn't bother to.

"Gods, yes!" she screamed in pleasure as he rammed his meat into her pussy, before laughing loudly at the way her haughty demeanor towards him had been broken to pieces with a single thrust of his hips, most likely along with her hymen. Yes, he had just taken his crush's virginity. He didn't stop at that, of course, and this very realization was one of the things which made him very quickly let her pussy taste several more, very powerful thrusts, each of which made her moan even louder than the one before.

The Roman's coughing reminded him what he was meant to do, which wasn't playing with her, but he decided to do so for just a few moments before he moved on to Alfhildr. Slowing down his tempo significantly, enjoying the look of the changing expressions on her face, any haughtiness that tried to return immediately snuffed out by affection, gratitude, submission, and surrender.

"I'll come back," he quietly whispered to her, before taking his cock out of her and moving a few inches towards his cousin, who was watching the scene going on next to her with more than a hint of erotic interest.

It was clear however that she was quite unsure of what to expect, which was one of the reasons why her blue eyes had widened so much in surprise the moment he had entered her. Soon, he had gotten an audible reaction from her as well, as the few next thrusts quickly made the initial shock dissipate, and she was soon moaning like a desperate whore who had finally managed to find a well-hung client after a nights upon nights of searching.

"Oh, Acco, yes! Fuck me hard!" She yelled, just as he was looking straight at Abruna. He almost burst out laughing. It was so, so clear that she wanted to say something, but, simply couldn't. He made sure to wink at her with a perverted grin on his face, to remind her that he was coming to her next, and soon. He was enjoying what his cousin was doing, but his job in here was pretty much done.

She and Uinda reacted in pretty much the same way, though the blonde was much louder. Switching to the same type of slow thrusts he had tried out with her friend before he moved to the blonde, he just confirmed this hypothesis further and left her after entering her pussy a few more times to play with her mother for a bit.

Now, he was going to have some fun.

Tracing the walls of his aunt's mature pussy for a couple of moments, he just laughed.

"You are fucking drenched," he commented, grinning after he saw her cheeks redden in embarrassment. "Can't wait for your nephew's large tool? Realizing that the Gods are now making you understand what your purpose in life truly is?" he added, mocking her for a bit before he got too bored with that, and decided to finally enter her.

"Aaaaaah!" she moaned in pure pleasure as her nephew's rock-hard dick spread her pussy lips apart, her lustful wail making his blood boil. What he had just heard was the purest, most primal sound he had ever heard, and his horny brain could now think of nothing else than forcing her to make such a sound again.

Again and again and again, he slammed his prick into her overflowing, mature cunt, his powerful thrusts making her moan and whimper meekly like she were a maiden half her age. Then, he once again switched from quick and powerful thrusts into slow and deep ones. Now, he finally got what he wanted, as she now went back into sounding like the very model of what she now was. A mature woman, being fucked by a virile man less than half her age.

But then, he deviated from the formula he had just created for himself, as he suddenly went back to powerfucking his aunt like she was a maiden during her wedding night. Her large tits shaking and jiggling in all directions as he fucked her, she quickly brought her hands on them, both to stop them and to start playing with them, especially with her, by now, rock-hard nipples.

"Oooh, yes, Accooo!" she screamed his name just like her daughter did before her, making him feel an intense, indescribable feeling of jubilation as she did so. "Fuck me! By all the Gods, fuck my pussy hard, I command you!"

Command him? The moment he had heard those words, he almost stopped dead in his tracks. She was shackled, begging for his cock, and yet she dared to give him orders? Those words immediately made him furious and wanting to punish her for such insolence, to take away what she now wanted more than anything else...

Except, he couldn't. Because he probably wanted it even more than she did. What he could do, however, and almost immediately did, was to change the tempo again, go back to slow thrusts, and start teasing and needlessly denying what was inevitable.

If he had the time for it, that is.

"Ahem," he suddenly heard the rich man blurt out after a few obviously-forced coughs, and his heart nearly stopped. "Move on young man, please. Your job with her is done."

Now, he did freeze in his tracks. The shock of the sudden announcement, denying him something he was so hungry for just as he was about to get it felt like a bolt from the sky, even discounting the very real, threatening subtext given their situation and the proximity of the armed guards to him.

Recognizing the reality of the situation, he of course relented, pulling his hard cock slowly out of his aunt's wet, sucking pussy, enjoying the sounds it made as he did so.

There was only one thing that he wanted now. He didn't even walk towards Sucaria to get it, instead just pouncing at her like an animal in heat, which he might've as well been described as, and slammed his cock into her pussy as she was the closest available female to him.

"Oooh, Brother, aaah!" she moaned as he fucked her, enjoying how crazy wet and slippery her pussy was. For a moment, he giggled to himself as he thought that she was about to say something about how seemingly all of the other men were likewise hard from watching them, before she instead said, "I've, been bleeding, the previous eight nights..."

It took a few moments and thrusts until he realized what she had just said, and then, his eyes shot towards her pussy, which was now stuffed with his cock.

At first, he hadn't seen anything, but then his heart skipped a beat when he saw a few smidgets of dark, dried blood covering it.

It was true. His hard cock was covered in blood that remained in her fertile pussy after her monthly bleeding.

"Grandma said, it's, dangerous time," she said dully, not telling him anything he didn't know by now.

If he wasn't sure that this was all just a sick joke from some demon trying to make him lose his mind before, he was now. However, what was done was done, and it wasn't like they had any other choice by now. His cock was ready to explode, his sister's pussy was ready to be inseminated, and they just had to roll with it and hope for the best.

"By Toutatis," he breathed out, as he slowed the tempo of his thrusts just as his body jerked and an orgasm exploded from his balls and through his body.

"Ah, ah, aaaaah," Sucaria moaned, as her brother thrust his cock as deep inside of her as he could, before shooting four shots of thick, warm cum deep into her ovulating pussy.

For a couple of moments, they just embraced each other, as the realization of what had just been done crept upon them. No one had said anything, but soon, Acco knew that it was time for him to move.