Sex Slaves Scrutinized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came in front of Coria, his sperm dripping on the ground after mixing with his sister's dried blood and their family and friends' pussy juices, he took one last glance at his younger sister. He knew very well what happened to a woman's body when she gave birth. The way their breasts swell up with breastmilk, turning big, full, round, and pink, always ready to be milked.

He wondered whether that would happen to his little sister if what had just happened would result in a child. If yes, he hoped that he'd be there for it. Not just for the child, but mainly for those big, swollen, full tits she was sure to have then, the mere thought of which was enough to make his all-but exhausted cock half-hard again.

He looked at his older sister. "Coria," he said.

"Acco," she replied, sounding almost heartbroken.

"You're the last one," he stated. "I'm not sure if we'll ever see each other again. Will you remember me?"

"I'll never forget you," she said melancholically, as he positioned himself just above her.

"Yes, you won't," he replied after penetrating her, his already-quite hard cock making her scream as it penetrated her virgin pussy. "A woman never forgets her first man."

She would've probably said something in reply, but the loud moans which had escaped her throat instead were a much better confirmation of what he had just said than any words of hers could've ever been.

Both of them had likely planned to hold back a bit, with him having just come again and his cock still trying to regain some of its strength, and her still having been a virgin until moments before.

It didn't work out.

This was better than they could've ever thought. The way their genitals fit together, with every move making both of them scream in pleasure, it was like they were literally made for each other. After the first few thrusts, he could feel his cock fully harden again, and by that point, there was no stopping either of them, even if they wanted to.

In the throes of passion, with nothing but lustful moans and grunts leaving their mouths as they fucked, their bodies twisted and contorted in ways that made it seem as if they were on the verge of breaking their chains to pieces, as they did everything they could to enjoy each other's body to the fullest.

When he felt her body stiffen up and jerk, followed by a scream of, "I'm cumming!" to make sure that he understood what was happening, he felt like a king of the world. He was sure that he would not come again, but as he now felt his sister's formerly-virginal pussy pulsating as she was having her first orgasm given to her by a man, specifically him, he felt his loins inflame as he realized that there was no way he wouldn't end up filling her womb full on a special opportunity like this.

That he did almost the moment after her orgasm had subsided, his orgasmic grunts quickly replacing hers as two spurts of cum, which had somehow survived all of this hidden somewhere in his balls, shots from his cockhead right into her pussy. Right after that, he collapsed onto her, completely spent.

For a few moments, all he could notice was the deafeningly loud beating of his heart, his labored breathing, and the feeling of his sister's warm, soft body moving away as his own body started going numb from exhaustion.

"Acco," his sister whispered right into his ear, as she poked him with her index finger. "The man is saying something."

After processing her words for a few moments, he tensed in attention, before moving a bit away from her and listening to what was being said.

"Is there anything else you'd like to see?" the slave trader said. "Or are you buying them already?"

"I was always going to buy them, just wanted to see what I can expect," the rich buyer said, before mockingly adding, "Perhaps those slaves aren't the only ones who would need some Latin lessons, hah!" Seeing that the slave trader seemed to not know how to react, he took the opportunity to also say, "And I'll take that boy too. I doubt that I'll see him anywhere else than my daughters' bedchambers, but that cock of his is too useful to be taken by someone else."

"Understood," the other man said.

Acco understood as well. An indescribable relief, mixed in with weird shock and terror, washed over him after he had heard those words. He felt as if the Gods themselves were giving him a second chance, a few shiny rays of hopeful sunlight illuminating the darkness of his future. He couldn't be sure just what this meant for them, what their lives would be, but were he still not chained, he would've probably danced in euphoria, all the way back to their village, and beyond.

"If you have nothing else to offer to me, I'll just pay for them and take them," the rich man said. "I can buy some more females, but, it'll be something of a gamble for me, as that young man seems to be finished for today."

"Oh, don't worry!" the other man reassured him, looking somewhere behind the podium. "This is just the first group today. The second one is just as excellent, and expensive, as them, as you can see, as they're just coming here."

Hearing the commanding screams of the soldiers coming from somewhere behind them, mixed with the sounds of hooves of a few horses and feet of much more humans, some of those on the podium turned to look at the commotion most in the crowd in front of them were watching.

Yet another group of freshly-captured slaves, from their village and maybe a few others, were being brought in to be sold. They immediately recognized some of them. In particular, their gazes were drawn on the naked body of a mature, large-breasted woman who was the first one in chains, leading the others.

"Scotta!" Abruna yelled out, recognizing her.

"Mom," Acco blurted out, having done so as well.