Sex Slut Friend Jo

Story Info
My Latino wife trained to be another man's sex slut friend.
4.1k words
4.26
129.1k
27
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
136 Followers

SEX SLUT FRIEND JO

Summary - My Latino wife trained to be another man's sex slut friend.

Codes - Tantric massage, MILF, salsa dancing, oral, hotel, Brasil, sex slut, cuckold.

This story and images are copyrighted by the author.

How can my lovely bride be turned into a nice cock-sucking slut? How could I make her take off that dress, step out of her panties and spread her beautiful legs for a man she had just met?

Jo's upbringing was conservative and my wife went to church twice a week in Brasil. This was not the case in Norway! She would never know what life would bring her to do here. Before she married me, we Facebook timed and we lived in our fantasy world of men having sex with her in surprising places. All of this to fulfill my fantasies in our dating phase.

How did this all start? Well it started on a dark day in November before our wedding, I had shared intimate, naked pictures of my wife to my dance teacher, Jose, on Facebook messenger. The question is why did I do this? I reasoned to myself, that I was showing her off and I was proud of her but also this fulfilled my fantasy of sharing her with another man. The dance teacher was very appreciative of my wife and flooded me with compliments.

First I sent him our engagement pictures, which were quite innocent.

Then I sent him naked pictures of her in all lewd positions:

What I sneakily did was take pictures of her using the PrtSc (Print Screen) button on my PC. Jo didn't know about this, but I soon accrued many, many pictures. Only when we got married that she discovered this.

Jose was a middle-aged man from Chile, who was married, but also had a mistress we had learned later on. He had lived in Norway for 20 years or so. Jose was not an attractive man, he had a bald head, bushy eyebrows, dark eyes with large lips but he had an athletic body. His main job was a cleaner and he was a part-time masseur.

"Me gusta! I liking your wife more and more. She very bonita."

My wife, on the other hand, was the pole opposite of him. She was a petite brunette with long dark hair, pretty eyes and an hour-glass figure, which drew the attention of both men and women alike.

It was agreed between Jose and I that we would persuade my wife Jo to fulfill my fantasies. He said he could teach her how to dance without payment, and also give her a massage for free. In return for this, he would also teach her sexual acts to educate the both of us. He reiterated that he had lots of experience with sex. In fact he shared that he had a course in tantric sex, which encourages connection between the partners and the ability to experience mutual powerful orgasms. This course was over a year and had cost him over five hundred dollars! He said he wanted to help me and my wife in this way and that he wanted us to have a fulfilling marriage.

I was intrigued and at the same tine turned on by this opportunity. It took some time for my wife to agree to this. On Facebook messenger we had virtual sex fantasy sessions of her imagining being fucked by Jose.

"He likes your tits and nipples. In fact he wants to pull on them..." I excitedly told her.

We had our daily sex Skype sessions in the privacy of her locked bedroom. Her headphones were on, as I seduced Jo into my cuckold dreams of her being fucked by Jose.

"Jose wants to slap your pussy, because he knows that you are a bad girl playing with yourself everyday!"

She got used to the idea by her repeatedly saying to me "Fuck me Jose! Fuck me! While she slapped her womanhood with a flat hand and stuck vigorously her two middle fingers up and out her pretty pussy.

Afterwards, she shared with me that she had different dreams of Jose having sex with her. The range of stories was set in different places, he usually took her by force, and I was nearby wanking and watching them have sex. She was beginning to think that having sex with Jose would be good for the both of us. So we had talked more about it and she eventually agreed.

At that time I thought she wouldn't have sex with Jose at once. She had to get used to the idea little by little. So I suggested to Jo that to settle her doubts, she could Skype with both Jose and I. One night I set up the ordinary Skype meeting. Jo was not naked, but she was in bed. It was the only place in her flat, where she could have a secret conversation like this. Jo had her glasses on, but still looked beautiful.

Then they started to get to know each other. They talked about their families and work. There was nothing untoward, just until the end of our meeting, when she provocatively put her Ipad between her legs, smiled and said goodbye to both of us.

JO'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT

It happened at Christmas time, on a cold December day in Norway, one week after we got married in hot Brasil. It was dark and freezing outside. I had booked a lovely plush hotel room, not far from where we lived. This was the only option, since her son was in the house that evening. She was nervous and quiet before we departed. I had picked a hotel, which had a dance party that evening. It was a perfect alibi for Jose to give to his wife to be at that hotel.

Jose was on time. He knocked on the door, and I nervously opened the door. Jose had on a flash, silk shirt, white denim trousers, and pointed leather dancing shoes. He looked elegant, and had an athletic body. His aftershave was also quite strong, yet a pleasing smell to the both of us

"Hello Amigo!" Jose said in his strong Spanish accent.

He shook my hand, and looked in admiration and expectancy to my beautiful wife. She was dressed in a white, figure-hugging dress looking like a virgin bride. Her long dark hair was a contrast to her dress. Jo's pretty eyes inspected our guest and she looked breath-takingly beautiful. Though I could still sense some nervousness from her. Jose was full of compliments.

"Hola señorita. eres muy hermosa. Bonito vestido!" ( Hello lady. You are very beautiful. Nice dress!)

Jose later said to me he was surprised to see Jo in her wedding dress. My carnal thought that this night was going to be their 'honeymoon'. I told Jo this and she could pretend that Jose was her husband for the night.

"Would you like glass water?" she asked Jose.

"Si" he replied. "Gracias."

She quickly went to the bathroom to get his water. And I realized that she had not asked me! Had I become jealous of her kind offer to this man?

Whilst she was away, Jose asked me quietly " I no speak good English, can we speak Norwegian?

In Norwegian we conversed, I could see Jose was also nervous and this was maybe a strange situation for all three of us. I can't remember what we talked about, but I remember he said he took with him some baby oil and condoms. In addition to that he said he had taken Viagra just before arriving here. He said in Norwegian, that it takes about half an hour to work. Unbeknown to my wife of this, she handed him his glass of water.

"Gracias," he said with a wry and yet welcoming smile, perhaps he was putting my wife at ease?

In Spanish he talked to my wife, something I could not understand.

My wife translated this and meekly whispered to me "he want teach me dance first, then he teach you how massage. He say that he want help us."

My wife complied with his instructions innocently. He counted loudly and with authority " UNO, DOS, TRES!"... "SINCO, SEIS, SIETA! "

She stood by his side and Jose said "not big steps, small...small."

He said in a firm voice to her "we do not move on the counts quarto and ocho."

In an instance he took her hand, and counted the same numbers, getting her to move as he wanted. In an embrace with his big hand on my wife's slim back, she looked down steadily at his feet and moved in unison. She looked just like any beginner salsa dancer. After ten minutes of this, I became bored with this lesson, and I was aware Jose had taken viagra and we had to move on.

I asked my wife "Why don't you take off that dress? Jose can then see clearly how you should move?"

She obeyed me at once, of course, she did not have to remove her dress, but she did not know this. My wife tried to take off her dress, and asked me to help her unzip the back. Her dress fell to the floor under Jose's admiring gaze. I remembered he had seen her naked before, from the pictures I shared with him. Though this was definitely better than looking at her pictures.

My wife was in the flesh under Jose's gaze and not an image on his mobile phone anymore. Her bra and panties were white, she had matching white high-heeled shoes. The bra pushed her breasts teasingly up, and her panties were made of a thin cotton material. I knew she had a Brazilian wax for our wedding, so maybe afterwards Jose could see she was shaven down there. I hastily explained to her that I was going to take a video of them, because she would learn how to dance if she looked at this afterwards. Though really I wanted it to solidify this memory. This was actually taking place! They did exactly the same thing, but this time my wife was immodestly dressed in just a bra and panties. I could feel a stirring in my cock and was beginning to feel excited by fterthis erotic séance. Jose had his eyes on her cleavage and she was still looking at his feet obediently, but also shyly this time.

THE MASSAGE

Impatiently I said to my wife and Jose "Shall we move on? I really want to learn how to massage!"

Of course I wanted my wife to be naked in front of him for real. Jose smiled at my suggestion.

My wife stated: "I only taking off bra, and I keeping panties on. She hastily took off her bra and lay on our hotel bed.

I was slightly disappointed at this outcome, I thought perhaps this was all that was going to happen? I had a contingency plan for this. I pulled out of my hand luggage a red hair band that could be used as a blindfold. I explained to my wife that this would be good for her to relax and that Jose recommended this, but in reality it was just as much a surprise to him. I could see he liked this idea, by smiling.

She put on the blindfold, and in this action she had to sit up, allowing both Jose and I a good look at her breasts being exposed. Her nipples looked stiff and pointed out. I could see she was excited. Was it from the dance or the expectation of having a massage from Jose?

Jose took out the baby oil, and splashed a generous quantity on his hand, warmed his hands with the oil and rubbed my wife's back and bottom with this glistening oil.

He said in his Spanish accent to me. "It is two points... at base of back ...to press".

Jose pointed to the base of her spine. I was looking at her bare shiny back and to her charming bottom, which looked quite sexy. He smiled mischievously and the Viagra had started to have its effects, since I could see a clear bulge in his trousers. My wife was unbeknown to this, because she was blindfolded.

"Senorita, you have nice body!" he complimented.

My wife just groaned appreciatively, as he worked on her ass.

"Culo hermoso" he said, which my wife later translated as "Beautiful bottom."

Suddenly I nervously told my wife and Jose that I needed to film this, because I wanted to remember how to do it. Of course I would remember I thought, this was really for my perversion of her being oiled by a stranger and I wanted to reminisce about this rare occasion.

Jose applied a lot more baby oil on her bottom, so that her lace white panties had become more see-through. This oil seeped down onto the gusset of her pussy making her grunt audibly as he put pressure on her bottom, grinding her.

"Now turn over!" he commanded and she meekly corresponded.

"I want to do your front", he smiled and I knew that he wanted to grope her breasts.

Her nipples became hard as he twisted and pulled at her shiny buds, which I hardly did in our soft, tender, lovemaking sessions before. Jose was more nuanced than me. He knew how to excite a woman.

"I want you touch" said Jose. He placed her right hand on her pussy to rub it.

"Tocar tocar, ...tousj...tousj!" Jose whispered into her ear as her fingers rubbed herself.

Then he took her hand off, spat on her pussy and put three fingers up her.

"OWW!!!!!" she screamed.

She was never treated like this before and there appeared a damp patch at the front of her crutch. 'Was it the oil or his attention at mauling her tits and erect nipples with his thick workman like digits?' I wondered.

After that his attention quickly turned to her wet pussy in which he quickly removed her see through panties now. There was no stopping him. He ploughed at her cunt and showed no mercy. First it was one finger, then two, and finally three. He was searching for her G-spot, which when he located brought about louder moans from her. She had an orgasm at his rough touch and his fingers soon were wet with her juices. He pulled them out and showed me with triumph what he had accomplished with my compliant innocent wife.

Jose did this for quite a time, and she was shouting with either pleasure or pain, I could not work out. Finally he stopped. My wife was exhausted from the onward slaughter from his chubby fingers on her red pulsating pussy. I began to feel sorry for her but at the same time, I was aroused by this. Jose was also clearly excited by this and I observed a wet patch on the front of his crotch!

She pulled off her blindfold and said "that's enough now."

The musky smell of sex was in the room hanging in the air. Was he just going to go now, when she was oiled up and ready? He swiftly packed his things and said his goodbyes. Upon his leaving the plush hotel room, I was disappointed. My wife could see me being unpleased from this outcome.

I asked her, "That tantric massage was brilliant, why didn't you fuck him for his efforts?"

She replied: "I tired and he very rough with me."

I was angry with her and she knew it, in that I disappeared into the bathroom.

"Okay then, I will do it with him," she shouted from our bed to me in a resigned voice.

"But it is too late, he has gone now." I replied to her coming out of the bathroom in a rush.

Then I realized I had his mobile number and promptly rang him up.

Jose answered his phone and said "Si?"

I told him he could come back again and that she had changed her mind.

He responded immediately and replied at once, "I come back!"

HONEYMOON SEX

It was not long before Jose knocked quietly on the door. I welcomed him into the warmth of our room. My wife was sitting up on the bed covered by the safety and coziness of her quilt. He took off his clothes quickly and left them in a heap on the floor. He saw my wife in our bed and smiled. Jose was probably thinking about what was to come and grateful that he had this chance with her?

Jo quickly put on her red blindfold. Why was she doing this? Was it because she was going to be ashamed of this soon to be accomplished sex act? Was she doing this to pretend it was me?

Jose was in a hurry maybe he thought the effects of the Viagra would die down?

Jose quickly took off her duvet, joined her on the bed with his knees by her head, he took some pillows under her head and then he kissed her. Then he fed his thick cock into her waiting mouth. She was spread-eagled on the bed. He was kneeling by her side and I was at the bottom of the bed filming. As he moaned over her, he shoved his hard dick again and again into her pretty mouth. She sucked and slurped at his cock coating him with her saliva on his cock and making loud noises of pleasure.

Jose was grunting, then telling Jo, "Me gusta... Si Jo, give me more....give me more!" As he slipped more of his manhood into her open mouth, as well as having his fingers exploring her pussy treasure in and out of her.

She did her best and I surprisingly saw that she had put her long middle finger up his bottom. Jose was surprised at her actions, but this did not deter him, in fact it excited him even more. At the same time as she did her thing to him, he had put his two middle fingers up her pink, open pussy and then three.

"ARGHH" she moaned, as he felt her G-spot again.

Jose then reached out for his condom packet and threw it at me.

"Open it," he ordered me with authority.

I did that obediently as his cock grew bigger from my wife's attention to him. The viagra was definitely working or was it her blowjob or her frantic fingering of his bottom?

Jose was in a hurry and put on his condom, as my wife changed position, and spread herself along the bed sideways. He mounted her in a missionary position, his dick was much bigger than mine which brought out a gasp from her.

"AHHHHH" she moaned as he ploughed roughly at her pussy.

His technique was definitely different from my boring way, he was in a hurry and he began now to passionately screw my wife, sliding into her open cunt working from side to side, and upwards and downwards. This caused her head to slide off the bed. I could see she was very excited at his movements and she was falling off the bed with her head first, quite literally. They stopped for a while and she moved back onto the bed still blindfolded. He then stood over her head and promptly took off his condom!

"It better this way. Esso."

My wife unknowingly opened her mouth and then he slid in, to his satisfaction.

"Si" he said appreciatively, "Si Hermosa!"

Jose took off her blindfold and placed his hands on the top of her head and proceeded to fuck her mouth.

"Si, esso. Look at my polla....como? I see you like!"

She just let him do whatever he liked. Then suddenly it looked like she was choking, and it was from Jose's ejaculation.

Anton25
Anton25
136 Followers
12