Sex Slut Friend Jo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shouted out like a gorilla mating, "ARGGHHHHH, arghh, argh."

To my surprise, she was swallowing his come, one thing she had never done with me. He came a lot and my wife gurgled with his powerful ejaculation like a tasty mouthwash. Then she spat out his seed onto her hand and rubbed it on her tits to the great satisfaction of Jose.

After he was done, he wiped his come on my towel and disappeared into the shower. Maybe to get the smell of sex away, so his wife would not get suspicious?

Jose was in a hurry upon leaving the bathroom.

"I must go...gracias!" Then he put on his clothes as quickly as he could, and hastily departed.

My wife wiped away his come off her face and chest with my towel. She smelt the towel, and said it tasted like coconut. Immediately after he left, I kissed her and she smelled her perfume.Then we French kissed and I tasted his sperm. I didn't need any viagra or a blowjob. I moved down to her pussy as she lay on our bed. Her "gata" was red and swollen from her time with Jose. She didn't need any foreplay. I smoothly entered her warm oven and she was slippery in there.

"You are so wet, Jo!"

"Si. He excite me..."

I heaved and hustled over Jo and the sex was great. Afterward she went to the toilet and came back with toilet paper to dry my leaking placid penis. Then I turned the lights out.

"Night Jo!"

"Boa noite amor!"

The next morning at breakfast Jo told me that the sex we had afterward was animalistic. I behaved like an ox to her and ravished her...Maybe I was too rough with her?

When we got home we had realized in the heat of the moment I had filmed them at the highest speed of the camera by mistake. Somehow I pressed the wrong button. When she saw the video of her getting fucked by Jose, she said this was exactly how she felt being fucked by him. It was at this accelerated speed and it was urgent. It was like he hadn't had sex for a long time.

EPILOGUE

After their initial meeting, Jo wasn't exactly happy. She said she was very nervous. Jo experienced that he was very rough with her, especially when his fingers pressed on her G-point. It was too hard and painful.

The next day Jose rang me and said that he had the possibility of offering Jo a small job. So we agreed to meet. Jo was to go to his office alone. I waited in the car outside and all sorts of scenarios played in my scheming mind.

Jo eventually came out with Jose and they said their goodbyes. She said that they discussed work first. Then they talked about the sex. My wife showed him the sex film clips of them on his sofa on her mobile. Especially the one of him pressing his three fingers at her love hole. She explained to him that he was too aggressive with her. Jo shared that she was very sensitive...

Jose apologized but he admitted that he couldn't help but have an erection. Watching the sex clips got him horny for her. Jo reiterated that she loved me, her husband. She said that she didn't need a lover, but a friend. Jose nodded. They then said their goodbyes and I was surprised to hear that they kissed on the lips...

So after their first meeting she had dancing lessons, massage and sex with him every two weeks for a whole year during the day. It was more during the holidays. Sometimes when Jo dressed up either as a school girl, a nurse or a maid, the dance lesson only lasted 5 mins and he was on her in a flash.

For Jo, sex with Jose was like a drug. Not she or Jose couldn't get enough of it.

So this was how my beautiful bride turned into a cock-loving slut...maybe you want to give it or her a try?

This was, however, just the start of our cuckold adventure. Jose later on became her friend, her lover and in his words they had 'a special relationship'. He taught her a lot about sex and that is another story...

*From the author, thanks for reading. Please either vote or leave a comment. Cheers.

12