Sex Stories - 2015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The funniest part of this was that she suddenly said, mid-fuck, "Hey, what is that fuzz I feel 'down there?'" and then she realized it was my bush hairs tickling her asshole as I fucked her. Or possibly the hair on my balls tickling her clit or cunt lips. We both started laughing.

She also read or somehow got wind that some people liked to be involved in S&M. She asked if I could come see her with an S&M porn video. We used to watch sex videos together from time to time, though she preferred soft porn. In this case, the S&M scenes in the video I brought her were rather ludicrous and an obvious put-on; both of us started laughing and turned off the video so we could deal with each other.

She had some extra nylon stockings and she asked me to tie her wrists and ankles to the bed posts and then fuck her. It worked more or less as expected except that it wasn't very exciting for me. I need to have my lover writhe and move and fuck me back when we're making love. I don't get much excitement from a placid fuck-object. So eventually, we did away with the tie-downs and had ourselves a proper fuck with lots of wrapping of arms and legs and squirming and pumping of cock in cunt.

A fun incident I remember occurred when we went out for a very early field trip - just the two of us. Early in the morning, way before anyone else was up and about, we headed up the stairs of a wooden observation tower at a public park. Once there we began to kiss and fondle each other. Soon we were sitting on the top floor of the tower; she had unzipped my pants and was stroking my hard cock and I had her panties down and was finger-fucking her beautiful hairy pussy. Open air sex at its finest but never actually fucked while we up there.

She shared with me that she had been to Texas and met someone who was hot for her and sent her raunchy sex emails. She shared some of the emails with me and we had a lot of fun talking and laughing about that.

Some time toward the end of my 15-year affair with Angelina I became involved with another lover, Argenta, who was married with two small children. In contrast to the fiery tempered but very loving Angelina, Argenta was sardonic, demanding, and of course a great fuck.

So for a short while I had three lovers -- my wife and two girl friends. I was trying to maintain regular sex with all of them. Not an easy task. I hated using condoms and therefore was always interested in their periods so I could pick and choose when to fuck which with bare cock without risking pregnancy. I had a calendar where I marked each of the women's periods and potential for pregnancy. Needless to say, this was at a time when we were all younger and the women were all (or nearly all) fertile. And I could get it up nearly any time, as needed. Later on, as the women's fertility dropped off with menopause, I could fuck them any time. Of course I worried a bit about STDs, particularly HIV, but I figured the women were mature enough to check out their other lovers for disease -- Angelina certainly had other guys she fucked. In short, I used condoms if I had to but not often.

After a short time, Argenta dumped me and I was devastated. I certainly couldn't share my sorrow with my wife, so I turned to Angelina and we had a lovely time commiserating and, then, fucking.

She remains one of my cherished lovers, though she decided long ago that she needed to not be involved with a married man.

We have, over the years, been able to share stories about our lives, our families and events in our lives, including sex adventures with lovers. She told me about her latest lover something that warmed my heart. This gent loved to get down and lick my beautiful Angelina's cunt; he told her that he felt he was worshipping her femininity. I told her he was my sort of guy and I was very happy for her.

Viagra and fucking; Thursday, May 14, 2015

I was feeling maybe no fucking tonight. But I took Viagra anyway. I took a shower and by the time I got out of the bathroom Amelie was lying in bed -- waiting to pounce on my cock.

I lay next to her and we talked as I played with my cock. It got hard fast. I put her hand on it and she was thrilled. Pretty soon she was sucking my cock as I reached for her tits and fingered her pussy. Then she was saying "Slip it into me." My cock was throbbing and hard.

I got her turned around, licked her cunt and started shoving my cock up her. She was wet and tight. I shoved it in and out gently but was soon in her balls deep. She was thrilled with all that cock. She started shaking. I was able to fuck her a long time without building up fast. I licked her several times. I pulled out and watched my wet cock slip down and into her cunt, but she said, "Just fuck me!" and I did until I came, yelling.

My cock was hard, wet and red when I pulled out of her. I love feeling my hard cock rubbing against her hairy bush after a big cum.

Viagra and fucking; Friday, May 15, 2015

Amelie was home all day. As we watched the news I told her I was going to get hard and fuck her on the couch. She looked pleased but said maybe not on the couch. I told her where we fucked was fine as long as we found the right angle. I told her I wanted to get my cock up her cunt at a low angle so the cock tip could push on her G-spot as my cock went up her.

I was playing with my cock and getting hard. She went in the kitchen to pee, then came back and grabbed my hard cock. I had pulled my underpants down under my balls so my cock was sticking forward and getting very hard.

She pulled down her pants and turned around, leaned over the rocking chair and pushed out her ass toward me. I got some saliva into her cunt then started shoving my cock into her from behind.

I fucked her a long time and she got hotter and hotter and we got louder and louder. The pants waistband was shoving my balls up into her cunt. No idea how deep I was but she liked it. She really goes for that fucking position.

I was not getting all that close to cumming so I fucked her a long time. The sensations were low. I like missionary because I can see her face and suck on her tits and kiss her. It's easier to lick her cunt too. I can pull out my cock and look at it going into her hairy bush. But she obviously likes the sensations this way. So we need both ways of fucking. As long as my hard-on stays hard I can do this for her.

Sex videos, Viagra and intense fucking on the kitchen table; Monday, May 18, 2015

I took Viagra before Amelie came home. I have so much of it now. I can afford to take it whether we fuck or not. It's nice because it opens up the possibilities for quickie fucking.

I texted her from the basement, "Do you want to play with me?"

"Sure."

"Now?"

"Why not"

"Where will you put my hard cock?"

I was hard from watching some sex videos. I got up to the first floor and grabbed her tits and began kissing her. She grabbed my hard cock and was thrilled. I was rubbing my finger up and down her crack and then stripped her shirt and bra off and dropped my pants, waving my cock in front of her.

I asked her to sit back on the kitchen table but she lay down instead. Didn't matter -- her cunt was just at the right height. I licked her wet slit, then started shoving my cock up her slowly, working it in and out. Then I pulled it out and rubbed it up and down her cunt lips before slurping saliva in her and shoving it up her again.

At that angle her cunt is extraordinarily grippy and delicious. I was fucking her and getting higher and decided to really go for it and bang her hard. I was yelling loudly as I came in her; this was an intense orgasm. My cock was red and hot and hard when I pulled out of her and she said she was dizzy. We cuddled a while and then watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Sex videos and fucking; Saturday, May 23, 2015

I took Viagra early, then crawled in with Amelie. After a while she woke up and felt my hard cock. But it had been much harder earlier. She was real wet and said not to waste any time but just fuck her. As I fucked her she kept yelling, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" But I felt a twinge of pain in the back and slowly lost it. We tried standing and fucking with her bent over the bed but it didn't go anywhere. Finally we both stopped and cuddled and talked.

Viagra, sex videos and fucking; Thursday, June 4, 2015

I was hard and hot after watching a couple of sex videos. I heard Amelie taking a shower so I went upstairs and lay in bed playing with my hard cock. She came out eventually and her eyes lit up when she saw my big hard-on.

She stripped and we kissed while I played with her tits, then her cunt. She wanted my finger up her. She sucked my cock, finally lay on her back and clearly was ready for a fucking. I licked her cunt -- she was sloppy. But then when I stuffed my cock up her it was almost painful not from friction but from something on the side. Maybe where I've been sore. It was hot fucking her and painful at the same time. We did some of that humping action and I licked her more and she got hotter and hotter. I pulled out once but then jammed my cock up her until I could feel my balls against her ass. That got her very excited. Maybe that was when she came.

She said that if I fucked her more she's cum again so this time I let her have it and came myself. It was very intense.

Viagra and fucking; Sunday, July 5, 2015

In motel. Shower and Viagra. After a brief rest I got her to play with me. I got hard fast and she was ready when the fucking began. I was hard and when I pulled out of her and looked down my cock was dripping. I hadn't cum in a whole day and my balls were full. I was dribbling precum before I even knew it was precum.

I had gone without testosterone for over 2 weeks.

I fucked her hard and came hard. As I pulled out of her I saw that my cock was completely drenched in cum - hers and mine.

Viagra and fucking; Tuesday, July 7, 2015

We went at each other like beasts and fucked hard. She came multiple times. I felt out of breath afterwards.

Viagra and fucking; Saturday, July 11, 2015

We were traveling and staying with friends in Montana. I took a shower and went in the bedroom out in our friend's back property and lay down naked and got hard fast. Cock-ring. When Amelie came in I had my cock in full, hard glory facing her.

She stripped fast and lay down and we kissed. She played with her cunt and my cock and said "Just fuck me right now." I licked her cunt and she started shaking. I slid up on her and shoved it up her cunt fast. She was tight! It all felt amazing but she was so tight that my cock began to hurt.

I fucked her hard and soft over and over, then licked her and fucked her again. She was really panting for it. I doubled her up with pillows under her ass and pumped her hard, but she wasn't comfortable that way, so I let her legs down and kept fucking her until I came in her. Her pussy was so tight my cock had a hard time squirting inside her.

Viagra and fucking; Sunday, July 12, 2015

Great fuck. Amelie was ready for me, I was really hard and hot. Licking her got her panting. Fucking her got her cumming. After pumping her cunt a little bit she said "I'm cumming," so I fucked her more and came softly.

Fucking in the camping van; Monday, July 13, 2015

After arriving at a campsite in Yellowstone, we went driving up the road and I told Amelie we should pull off and fuck. She said she was trembling inside. We put up the curtains and fucked hard. She squirted all over the mattress. Cumming in her after she came -- very sweet.

When we were first seeing each other, we went camping in eastern Canada. There were days when we'd pull off the road multiple times, get in the back of the van and fuck each other's brains out. We had not done that in many years, so this chance to revisit old times and old passions was sweet beyond belief. And funny, of course. Not two minutes after we finished yelling and screaming while cumming, a carful of tourists, including several children pulled into the parking area and all piled out. We got dressed and left there - fast.

Viagra and screaming fuck; Saturday, July 18, 2015

Our friends in Jackson whose house we were staying at left around noon. After a walk, Amelie went to bed for a nap and I watched sex videos and got hard fast. I used olive oil on my cock and got it slick and shiny, then walked in on her. She began sucking it and I got oil on her tits and cunt. She wanted me to fuck her right away so I shoved my cock up her pussy and pumped it. Then I rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt lips until she began to pant and squirm. Then I fucked her more and we both screamed and came.

Viagra and fucking; Friday, July 24, 2015

Hard cock, very tight cunt, big cum. I fucked Amelie from behind and pulled out several times to rub my cock on her cunt lips.

Viagra and loud fucking in the basement; Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I invited Amelie downstairs where it was cool. She took a shower and came down in her flowered nightgown. I was already very hard, my cock poking up through my shorts. She grabbed my cock right away and stroked it while I played with her tits.

Once we were down on the mattress I had thrown on the floor, I licked her cunt and she started playing with her toy. I oiled my fingers and slipped it up her cunt from below the vibrator. She was still for a long moment and then erupted, her cunt twitching wildly. I wish I had been inside her then.

We fucked then and she was wild, asking repeatedly "What happened?" I was laughing and yelling and cumming.

Hard and hot fucking in the living room; Sunday, August 2, 2015

Amelie grabbed my cock when we got home and I was hard in no time. I got her to recline on the couch and open her thighs. I licked her cunt for a while and she started playing with her toy on her clit. I put my finger up her and she was breathless.

After a while of this she seemed to cum so I started to shove my cock up her twat. Surprisingly she was a bit dry but licking her cunt helped get my cock up her ok. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt lips and licked her often and fucked her vigorously. She really likes that big cock shoving into her pussy.

I think she was getting sloppy. I don't know. I fucked her and came. I think she came at least twice.

Viagra, hot fucking; Friday, August 7, 2015

After seeing a movie, I took Viagra in the theater bathroom. By the time Amelie and I got home I could feel my nose plugging up and my cock rising.

I told her I'd take a shower and we'd have a roll in bed. Her face lit up. When I was in the shower she told me she was going to play with herself downstairs and wait for me.

After the shower I looked at the new squirt video on my phone and oiled up my cock -- it was getting big, red and hard. I put two cock rings on it and pulled them up behind my balls, then went down the stairs with my cock sticking straight out and stood over her in the living room and waved my cock around above her face. She goes crazy when she sees that.

She reaches up and grabs it.

She says she's ready for it.

I get down on my knees and lick her cunt and then try to shove it into her. Her cunt opening is not always easy to find. The angle is wrong. The tip of my cock has to tilt up to go in. I rub my cock up and down her crack and it still won't go in. She reaches down and rubs it up and down her cunt lips and then finds her pussy hole for me. I shove in and it is delicious. And a little painful.

After shoving in and out a little she says it feels a bit dry. I lick her a lot more. My cock is rock hard. I rub the tip of it up and down her crack, then tilt the tip up again to shove into her. It gets better and better. I keep fucking her and she gets hotter. I lick her some more, then shove it up her cunt again.

Then I pull out and make her flip over on her side so I can go from behind. My cock is huge and goes right up her cunt. I fuck her from behind and she's panting. I grab her tit and keep pumping her until I cum.

Viagra and fucking; Sunday, August 9, 2015

We both took showers after the sailing trip. Amelie wanted to get fucked. I was hard and oiled up, lying in the guest bed, and she came in and started sucking my cock while I fingered her cunt.

Then I got behind her and fucked her until I came. Low sensation. I just had to pump her cunt hard to cum.

Viagra and hot fucking at a friend's house; Sunday, August 16, 2015

I got Amelie into the billiard room after we both took showers. I was hard from watching sex videos. She lay on the futon and played with her pussy. I went to her and sucked her tits and licked her cunt.

After a while I straddled her head and pushed my cock down her throat. Then I turned around and stuffed her cunt. I was quite sensitive and fucking her for a bit brought me to the verge. I stopped pumping her but the pressure of her twat took me over the edge.

I pulled out but then stuffed it into her and shoved my cock base and balls hard against her cunt lips. She got hotter from that and said, "Don't move!" Then her cunt spasmed violently. She must have cum.

Viagra and fucking; Saturday, August 22, 2015

Amelie had asked to get fucked earlier in the day. I assented reluctantly -- wasn't sure I felt up for it.

I went to take a shower but instead decided to test the waters. I had already taken Viagra. I looked at sex videos on the phone and got hard fast. Soon my cock was hot and big. Double cock rings and oil helped. I called her and stood at the top of the stairs waving my hard-on in her face. First she said she'd fall down the stairs if she sucked it, but then she sucked it for a bit.

I waited in the bedroom while she went in to pee. I got hotter and harder sitting on the edge of the bed. She came in and leaned down to kiss me and play with my cock. I was squeezing her tits. Before I could get my hand down to her cunt she lay back on the bed and spread her thighs.

I got down between her thighs and began sucking on her cunt, which was already wet, and squeezing her tits. I crawled up her body and got the tip of my cock lodged in her cunt entrance and pushed it in slightly and just moved it back and forth in there a tiny bit. She started looking dizzy and panting slightly. She said there were waves going up her body. The minifuck made both of us very hot. I licked her again -- she was even wetter -- then shoved my cock all the way up her luscious pussy. Absolutely fantastic.

After fucking her slowly a while and getting higher and higher, I pulled out and brought my cock up to her face to suck. She sucked it happily. Then I made her flip on her side and got behind her and shoved my cock up her again. She got very hot and I fucked her a long time, getting wilder and wilder. She started shaking and her cunt was contracting on me. Finally after very vigorous fucking I came in her. She was shaking for a while after.

Viagra and intense fucking; Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Amelie and I were preparing for an afternoon of fucking; but first we napped on the living room rug for a while. I had already taken Viagra.