Sex Stories - 2015

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelie went downstairs to get laundry. I was lying around on top of the spread out quilt playing with myself and getting hard. When she came up I called her over and she got the picture right away. She took off her pants and stood over me while I licked her cunt.

I was getting hard so she leaned over the couch and stuck her ass out toward me. I used some oil on my cock and slipped it up her cunt.

I fucked her vigorously and got her shaking hard. Her cunt was very tight but I just didn't have much sensation.

I put two big pillows down and she got her ass on them so her cunt was very high. In that position, my cock slipped in easily with no searching. Her cunt was not tighter but there was a lot more sensation in my cock this way.

I pushed in and pullled out of her pussy slowly and that got her really hot. I looked down to watch my wet cock sliding slowly in and out of her hole. It was flushed and big and hard.

I realized I could go like this a long time and decided to fuck her hard with interesting results. Hard fucking made her even hotter. Her cunt got tighter. Finally she spasmed and I got wild and fucked until I came. Not sure -- I should have waited and fucked her more and cum later? I think her cunt was still tight. I think maybe she squirted but maybe this was not the big release orgasm. My cock was really shiny with her juice when I looked down at it after her big squirt.

Tight cunt; loose cunt: what I know about cumming in my lover's cunt

When I cum in my lover's cunt, at times it feels like the actual ejaculation is difficult, sometimes almost painful. Other times ejaculating in her cunt is smooth and slick and I feel a pool of warm cum forming inside her.

I have noticed this mostly when I fuck my wife Amelie; but also with my girl friend Andromeda. I doubt that before, when I had other lovers, I would have noticed such a thing -- I'm not sure I paid as much attention to the moment-to-moment feel of my lover's cunt as I do now.

I think what is going on is all about the shape of the vagina while getting fucked, before and after the woman has cum. A woman's cunt is relatively unlubricated and tightly closed until she is aroused. I have almost never reached down to play with my lover's pussy until after we've kissed for a while, made out, rubbed tits and ass and generally got each other warmed up, at least a little bit.

In the case of my wife, Amelie, her practice for many years has been to retire to the bedroom, shut the door, and use her toy to bring herself to one or more orgasms, just to warm up her body, switch her brain to sex mode and open up her pussy. Then, when I walk in on her (having prepared myself equally elaborately with Viagra, cock bands, sex videos, etc.), I almost immediately begin by kissing her and feeling up her tits. Then I run my finger along her slit to judge how wet and prepared she is for the fucking she loves to get.

She almost always says that she has cum several times and is immediately ready for my cock. I, on the other hand, almost always find her cunt lips somewhat dry but the inside of her pussy wet and hot. Nevertheless, after the preliminary kissing of her upper lips, I move to her nether lips and deposit as large a dollop of saliva as I can on and in her cunt.

Then I swing my body into position and try to find her opening with my cock. Despite the saliva lubrication and seeming arousal, her cunt lips are often still tightly shut, but by bending my cock up at the correct angle I can lodge the tip of my cock in her cunt opening and then begin shoving my cock into her tunnel. There is, nearly always, a good bit of resistance; my shaft feels like it is being squeezed evenly and hard. As I begin to move my cock back and forth inside her, usually the resistance is such that I feel more lubrication is necessary; I pull out and lick her with as much saliva as I can generate; aside from making her pussy more slippery and welcoming, the pussy-licking causes my cock to get much harder so when I go back inside her, sliding in and out is much easier.

Sometimes the licking causes her to reach a point where her cunt squirts liquid forcibly. Some of that liquid also stays inside and adds its lubrication when I fuck her. The combination of my cock's hardness and her cunt's slipperiness makes the fucking motions slick and smooth and effortless. But there is an additional factor: If her squirting is accompanied by an orgasm, or if an orgasm occurs while she is getting fucked, there is a perceptible change in the shape of her cunt that I can feel. It's as though the opening of her cunt (the sphincter) gets tighter but the upper end of her tunnel gets enlarged, ballooned out, and my cock tip has a lot of room to expand inside her. And if I fuck her hard right then and cum, my warm semen makes a pool inside her that I can feel.

On the other hand, if she does not reach orgasm, her cunt tunnel remains tight and snug. In particular, the upper end of her hole squeezes my cock tip.

As is well known, one way for a man to edge off an orgasm is to pull his cock out of the woman's cunt and squeeze the glans. This seems to retard the urge to cum. When fucking my wife who is approaching orgasm but not there yet, I find that her cunt quite naturally squeezes the glans of my cock, retarding my cumming until she cums and the upper portion of her cunt expands, allowing my cum to flow comfortably. I find that cumming in her cunt before she has had a genuine orgasm is somewhat unsatisfactory for me because it is almost painful to squirt inside her tight tunnel.

My wife was mistreated by the physician in attendance during the birth of our son: She was told that she should get an episiotomy to facilitate the birth. This means that a small incision was made to her vaginal opening. As it turned out, this caused her cunt opening to be loose for many years, to the detriment of our fucking. Well maybe it didn't affect her much, but I certainly felt that looseness meant less pleasurable pressure on my cock while fucking her.

When I finally told her about this, I was concerned that she would take what I said as a personal criticism of her (or her cunt); but instead she appears to have decided to do something about it. We never directly discussed this, but I believe she has been exercising her Kegels which is another way of saying she's been strengthening her cunt muscles. Over a few years she has gone from loose and floppy to astonishingly tight -- just a great fuck, like she always was pre-pregnancy.             

My girl friend Andromeda is the other sexiest woman I have ever fucked (the first one being my wife Amelie). Andromeda's pussy is tight. For a woman who has given birth twice (albeit once by C-section) and who is essentially my age (well over 70!), I find her cunt an absolute delight -- if I can get into it. She is so tight that I cannot get into her if my cock is not hard and rigid. Her cunt literally deflates my cock if it's not fully inflated by blood. It's also hard to cum in her, which of course prolongs the pleasure of fucking her. And eventually, when and if she cums, her cunt balloons, mercifully allowing me to ejaculate inside her.

I find the evolution of human cocks and cunts extraordinarily fascinating, judging by my experiences with these two gorgeous and sex-loving women. Each loves a hard cock up her cunt and gets excited when I fuck her. Each has a tight cunt initially, thus trapping my cock tip in a vice grip which prevents (to some extent) premature ejaculation; until she cums, and then her cunt relaxes, thus allowing my cock tip to expand and my cum to flow. It seems, based on this very small sample of women, that a woman's pleasure and orgasm are necessary to excite her continuing interest in getting fucked and pregnant and reproducing the race. A woman whose cunt creates conditions such that the man can't cum easily until she cums invites sex more often and reproduces more often so she becomes the mother of more children. The traits that create those sexual conditions -- tight cunts and strong orgasms -- get passed on to a larger population of offspring. At least that's how I see it.             

Viagra and fucking, no cum; Friday, August 28, 2015

Amelie was all hot and bothered, wanting cock. I fucked her on the couch. She apparently came but I got softer and had little sensation. I got her down on the floor, fucked her and lost sensation even more. Finally I pulled out and my cock was all soft.

Viagra and fucking, no cum; Monday, September 7, 2015

In the morning Amelie asked to be fucked later. I took Viagra and a shower -- had been feeling a bit horny. I stayed upstairs and looked at sex videos and started to get hard. Cock ring helped. My cock was reasonably big and hard and shiny so I called her upstairs. Got a thrill when she came up the stairs and grabbed it.

After some fooling around she leaned over the guest room bed and I had to oil up her cunt and then my cock to get it into her. The sliding in and out was fun but I felt very little sensation.

I fucked her for a while, then got her to lie back so I could get into her missionary style. I was starting to get softer but still had enough to fuck her. We fucked a long time and I licked her too. Then we tried it from behind again. By then I was really losing my erection.

She went into the big bedroom and lay down with her toy and vibrated her cunt. I sucked on her tits until she came.

Viagra and fucking; Sunday, September 20, 2015

I told Amelie on Saturday that I wanted to do some pussy-rubbing. She looked happy. When I got home on Sunday I took Viagra before taking a shower and told her after burgers that I wanted to take a nap.

She went downstairs to get the laundry and I lay down on the sofa, looked at sex videos and started to get hard. Then I tried to roll over and sleep but my cock kept getting harder. So I turned over to her where she was sitting in the chair and asked her if she was busy or could she play. She said she thought I was going to sleep but I told her I got a hard-on trying to sleep.

I crawled over to her and played with her tits while she reached down and grabbed my cock. Pretty soon we were stripped and she wanted my finger up her cunt. Eventually I got some oil on my cock (which was red, hot and big) and on her cunt. I turned her around, leaned her over the dining room table and slipped my cock up her. I fucked her hard but the sensation was low.

We fucked for a long time. I occasionally pulled out of her and rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt lips. I think she came.

Eventually I had her lie on the couch and got on her and fucked her. He knee hurt until we got the angle right. But I fucked her until she came -- she kept saying, "I'm going to cum again!" Her cunt got very gushy and my cock popped out; when she reached down to stuff it up her cunt it seemed real sloppy.

I kept fucking her and felt the sensation rise somewhat. She said she was going to cum again and wanted me to cum also. I was really slamming her and her cunt was sopping. She must have cum again and then I did too.

She was happy but wanted to know if I had sensation. I said I did somewhat and that it was extra fun because I could fuck her a long time before cumming.

Viagra and fucking; Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Not very inspired. I fucked Amelie until I came. Low sensation.

Viagra, sex videos and fucking; Thursday, October 8, 2015

Amelie seemed to be in a good mood so I decided it was time to get it on. When she was in the kitchen I got my cock sort of hard and asked her if she would come upstairs, but then it got hot fast and pretty soon we were fucking madly on the living room floor. I came big in her and felt great after.

Viagra and quickie fuck; Saturday, October 10, 2015

As we were getting ready to go to the pig roast at my friend's farm I started looking at sex videos and got hard. I called upstairs to Amelie and, standing at the bottom of the stairs, flashed my hard-on to Amelie; she looked very happy to see my hard cock.

She was all over me as soon as I got upstairs. I was hot and played with her tits. Got her cunt somewhat juicy and she asked to stuff my cock in. She leaned over the bed and I fucked her; the sensation was great. But as I fucked her the sensation seemed to fade.

She loves getting it from behind. I pulled out, ready to change positions, but she said to fuck her from behind more so I fucked her more. Then I put a pillow down and got her to put her ass on it so I could lie in her arms and fuck her and cum. I love cumming while wrapped in my lover's arms. Her cunt got juicier as she came multiple times. We were both yelling. She was babbling about how she came and she wanted to cum more; I was kissing her and banging her cunt as she squirted. Then I was licking her cunt, rubbing my cock tip on her cunt. She came three to four times, getting the pillow soggy.

Finally I tired out and lay down on my side. She lay down next to me and I managed to slip my cock up her pussy and we lay like that a while. She wanted to know if I was going to be jittery since I had not cum. I told her I was just going to be horny.

Viagra and fucking; Saturday, October 31, 2015

For the past three weeks I was low energy, low libido, couldn't get it up, couldn't cum when I fucked her. Then...

Amelie went upstairs to play with herself and get ready to get fucked. I went up with a hard-on all oiled up. She got coconut oil on her cunt, then leaned over the bed ad I fucked her until I came. Took a lot of effort. Hard cock but low sensitivity.

Viagra, sex videos and fucking; Monday, November 2, 2015

Amelie went upstairs and took a shower, then was lying on the bed playing with herself as I got up there with a hard cock all oiled up. I told her I just wanted to fuck her. I put coconut oil in her cunt then shoved my cock in her and pumped her pussy until I came.

Viagra, sex videos, fucking; Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I got hot and hard earlier. Then in the mid-afternoon I went up to see Amelie who was in bed napping. I was hard, oiled up and cock-ringed. I lay down behind her and slipped my cock in her and fucked her a while. I think she came. Then I licked her cunt and got on top of her and fucked her until I came. Sensation was middling.

Viagra and fucking; Saturday, November 14, 2015

I was lying on the bed with a hard-on. Amelie came in and started playing with my cock. She leaned over the bed and sucked my cock while I licked her cunt from below. Then she lay on the bed near the wall and I fucked her hard until we both came.

Sensation was middling; cock was very hard.

Viagra and fucking; Thursday, December 17, 2015

In the past month I had a number of fuck-sessions with Amelie which were less than spectacular. Most of the time I had low sensitivity, or I had a soft cock or I couldn't cum. Then this...

Amelie looked perky and started grabbing my cock. I told her to go upstairs and wait for me to come fuck her. I was already hard but then watched some sex videos and got even harder. I went upstairs and she was groaning -- she had played with herself and cum. I kissed her and she said she was wet -- expecting to get fucked right away.

She split her thighs but didn't pull her legs back, so I had to reach down and hold and bend my cock up to her cunt. When I do that, my cocks slides into her pussy under tension and feels great. Lovely fuck, big cum.

Viagra, sex videos and explosive fucking; Friday, December 18, 2015

I took Viagra early. Very hard and hot when watching sex videos -- no cum.

I put on cock rings.

I told Amelie we'd fuck after Star Wars. I spread out the quilt on the rug in front of the TV. After the movie she took off her top and got down on the quilt. We played a while, got completely stripped and she came a couple of times from my licking her clit but I couldn't get hard enough to get inside her. She asked me if I was disappointed but I told her I'd fuck her yet.

I told her we'd watch Colbert and then some sex videos and then I'd fuck her. So we watched Naughty Allie and it got her hot. She was rubbing her tits and her cunt and my cock was getting harder.

Eventually she wanted to be fucked real bad. I was kissing her and feeling her cunt; it was hot and wet. I licked it and then got between her thighs and bent my cock up at an angle to shove it up her. It was very intense and I got harder and harder. She could feel it getting bigger. It was a fat, fat cock I was shoving into her.

I tried to get her to raise her legs but she said she was cramping. Her cunt was tight though and even though I wasn't balls deep in her I could feel her cunt gripping the base of my cock hard.

I came big and yelled a lot while cumming.

Viagra, sex videos and cum; Tuesday, December 29, 2015

November was mostly a lean month for fucking my wife and cumming in her cunt. December turned out differently. Between the last episode on December 18 and this there were several fucking episodes that were hot. This is the best record of one such session.

I texted Amelie once I heard from our friends that they would arrive around 6. After I gave Viagra a chance to give me a nose erection, I looked at sex videos and got hard fast. By the time I got upstairs she had been playing with her toy and was shuddering and groaning. I went to lick her pussy and it tasted of coconut. I told her to stuff my cock into her pussy.

My cock was slightly soft and bent easily but got hard and big as I fucked her. She said she had cum three times already. I kissed her and fucked her and pretty soon was cumming. I jammed my cock in up to the balls just to make sure she was filled up with cock before and while I came.

I shuddered with full-body orgasms for a long time afterwards.

Apparently the fuck-switch was in the OFF position last month and the ON position this month. And I felt my cock when I was in her cunt this month.