Sex Stories - 2016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she went to get some oil, I turned on sex videos on the laptop and we ended up watching a bunch while she rubbed my cock. I told her to squeeze it harder, as hard as her cunt gripped it. She was surprised at how tight that really was. "I told you, your cunt is very tight!"

I loved watching her play with my cock and balls.

Eventually, after watching a bunch of videos of girls getting fucked silly, I got her on the floor again with her ass up on a pillow and tried to get my cock inside her. After that failed, I double-finger-fucked her and she came.

Earlier, while I was in her, she was flexing her cunt and squeezing my cock. A new trick. Did she learn that from Doug?

As we lay side by side on the floor I was having full-body orgasm after-shocks -- but there was no orgasm.

Absolutely happy afterwards -- and horny as hell the next day when my wife Amelie and I had an explosive fuck. And the next day again when I was trying to get Amelie to fuck me again.

And I can never tell my wife why I'm so horny!

Hard and hot fucking; Saturday, July 30, 2016

Playing with Andromeda the day before: I was not able to get my cock hard and up her cunt. Now I get a raging hard-on and fuck Amelie silly. WTF?

Hot and hard; Sunday, July 31, 2016

Tried to get it up Amelie's cunt but she wasn't having any.

Fucked Amelie in love nest; Tuesday, August 9, 2016

We were both hot. We were fucking in the top floor bedroom of our beach rental. Her cunt gushed and squirted. I had a good cum in her. Got harder as I fucked her.

Tried to fuck her in love nest; Thursday, August 11, 2016

Our friend sharing the beach rental wouldn't go to bed. Eventually I went to the top floor love nest and waited for Amelie. She came and saw my garrish, hot, fat cock but said she was low on energy.

So I looked at sex videos and came. Low sensitivity.

Sucked Amelie's tits; Sunday, August 14, 2016

She was in bed. She thought my tit-sucking was funny. She played half-heartedly with my cock & balls but all was soft.

Summer interlude; August 16, 2016

I took Andromeda bicycling all around town. I kissed her intensely on the old road, and rubbed her back and licked and kissed her face at the farm after she ate a tomato. And licked her fingers. And kissed her before she got into her car to go home.

Viagra and fucking; Friday, August 19, 2016

Around noon at the beach rental I kissed Amelie while she was lying naked on her mattress. Sucked on her tits and licked her thighs. I asked her what she wanted. She said she wanted my cock up her cunt.

I gave her the vibrator toy and she played with herself and came groaning.

Later I took Viagra and downloaded sex videos. Felt like I was going to fuck her.

We met in the pool room -- she was playing with her cunt and cumming. I started playing with my cock and got hard fast. She wanted it up her cunt so I slipped it up her -- she was hot and tight.

I fucked her and sensitivity was ok -- not great. She was creaming on my cock and I yelled I was coming. Good cum. Quick.

Amelie wanted to know when I would fuck her; Saturday, August 27, 2016

Viagra and fucking. Hard and moderately hot; Sunday, August 28, 2016

So the answer to Amelie's question yesterday: "I'll fuck you today."

I was lying in bed after a shower looking at sex videos. Got hard fast. Double cock ring. All oiled up.

When she came in the house I called downstairs and invited her upstairs. She came to the bedroom door with glistening eyes. My cock was hot and red and throbbing.

She lay down next to me naked and we kissed. She was playing with my cock and I was squeezing her tits. I started fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit. I sat up and sucked on her nipples, then buried my face in her cunt and got it all sloppy.

Cock was not as hard as before, but I shoved it up her and she looked happy. There was a roughness -- maybe I have to oil her more? After fucking her a bit I got harder. I just fucked her and fucked her and she got hotter. I pulled out and licked her more. When I shoved it back in I told her to play with my balls -- that's where the pleasure button was. I was fucking her hard and just came. I pulled out my cock and there was cum dripping off it. I rubbed it on her thigh.

Viagra and fucking. Soft then hard. Sensitive; Tuesday, August 30, 2016

After a shower I was lying in bed looking at sex videos and got semi-hard. I oiled up my cock while playing and jerking it.

I was in the basement when Amelie got home. After we talked a bit I told her I was horny and wanted to fuck her -- later.

I was processing photos and also looking at sex videos. She texted me a come-on

I was semi-hard with cock ring on when I got upstairs. She was groaning and had her vibrator up against her cunt. I crawled up to her and kissed her and mauled her tits as she came. She was feeling up my cock but it was not fully hard yet. I licked her cunt and got my face juicy then kissed her and her scent was everywhere. After a while I lay back and just played with my cock, getting it big and hard.

I got oil up her cunt and on my cock and showed her how big the head was. She asked me if I wanted to fuck. I got more oil up her cunt. I just wanted her not to be dry.

Then I got on top of her and bent my cock up to get into her. I fucked her going up and down, then scooted up so my cock would rub her clit.

I got harder as I fucked her. We were kissing and fucking. She loves cock up her cunt.

She looked like she might be about to cum. I pulled back and grabbed my cock and rubbed it all over her cunt lips and clit and she went wild, moaning and squirting. She drenched my balls.

Then it was my turn to go wild, yelling and fucking her vigorously. I came hard.

No shuddering, after-shocks or full-body orgasms later. We just lay next to each other and chuckled. This stuff is so much fun.

Viagra and fucking. Hard and very sensitive. Thursday, September 1, 2016

While Amelie was on the phone I got hard playing with myself. She saw my hard-on and said she needed to pee. So I said to meet her upstairs.

I cleared off the bed and she came in and stripped -- I was already naked and had a hard throbbing red cock pointing at her. We kissed standing and then she grabbed my cock -- I went crazy.

I was getting oil up her cunt and on my cock and getting her ready to be fucked. I licked her cunt and got it sloppy then stuffed it with my cock and gave her her first thrill. After yelling and fucking for a while I pulled out and stuffed my cock down her mouth. The knob was huge. I was still crazy.

I gave her her toy and told her I wanted her to cum before I fucked her more. I figured that would make her looser and sloppier. I love fucking her sloppy cunt. She was happy to play with herself and was soon groaning. Then I got on her and fucked her and fucked her and fucked her until I came.

Sex videos and come; mid-September 2016

I went through a hot period lasting at least 2 weeks when Amelie wasn't available to fuck: Hard every day, lots of jerking, lots of cum. Sensitivity ok. Multiple jerk-offs every day. Until I got to fuck her the middle of next week.

Viagra and fucking; Tuesday, September 27, 2016

This was the first of a series of hot fuck sessions with Amelie.

I've been extremely horny for at least a week with multiple jerks-offs every day. Finally I get to sink my cock in her cunt. A bit raspy at first but a good beginning. Hard all the way.

Viagra and fucking. Big cum; Thursday, September 29, 2016

I was hard and hot from sex videos when Amelie bounced in and stripped. She's looking gorgeous. Can't remember the foreplay details. But once I was hard and her cunt was well lubricated, fucking her was hot. We just went and went a long time. She had cum once with her toy but fucking her made her cum at least another time. I kept going and going with my cock getting harder.

Sometimes when I'm in her there is a raspiness halfway up her cunt. This eventually went away and the fucking was sweet. I got her to suck my cock and my balls too at one point. But it was primarily pumping in and out of her until I had a big cum with lots of yelling.

Viagra, sex videos, fucking, no cum; Sunday, October 2, 2016

I was hot and hard for Amelie but it took her a while to get upstairs to fuck me. By then my cockstand was flagging. Her touch was electric but I never got real hard again. I shoved my cock in her cunt a bit and fucked her but there was no sensitivity.

I got her to talk dirty to me: "Fuck my cunt with your big cock." But her heart wasn't in it. Nevertheless, she used her toy to reach orgasm when my cock couldn't help her.

Tight cunt, exciting fucking; Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I took Viagra way early, then told Amelie I was taking a nap and she could warm up with me. I was in bed playing with myself a little and got pretty hard reading sex stories when she took a shower and came in to get fucked.

I made her a space in bed and started playing with her tits and kissing her. She told me she had already cum twice using her toy. I felt her cunt and it was juicy. I was kissing her tits and finger-fucking her (though she said to go easy on her -- why, was she so tight?).

I tried on some cock rings that were too loose, then got up and put on the tight ones from the cabinet. I stood over her and she sucked my cock while I put coconut oil on my cock and in her cunt. I jerked my cock until the bulb was huge. She wanted it, so I got between her legs and tried to go into her. It wouldn't go in!

She was well lubed, I was hard and it wouldn't go in!

I kept working it in and out slowly -- kept worrying that it would get soft. After a lot of pushing and shoving it finally got in deep into her cunt. She was so tight it was almost painful. But I could feel it as I fucked her; I came with much yelling.

She laughed and said I wouldn't be able to pull out, she was so tight.

That reminded me of what fucking my beautiful and tight-cunted Angelina was like! (Angelina was another girl friend, long ago.)

Viagra and big cum; Sunday, October 16, 2016

I tried getting my cock into Amelie but we had no luck. She then stood up and leaned over the bed with a pillow under her tits and her ass up in the air. I oiled up my cock and her cunt and kept jerking until it was very hard. I then slipped it up her; she was extremely tight. As I fucked her my balls were caressed between my thighs and her cunt lips. I fucked her a long time and finally had a very intense orgasm.

It's after fucking like this and cum like this that my cock throbs with the memory of her tight cunt.

Viagra and fucking, no cum; Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I took Viagra early. I wanted to fuck Amelie but wasn't sure; I thought maybe we were both too tired after the party guests had left.

When I got upstairs, she was in the bathroom. I leaned in to kiss her and started grabbing her ass and tits. My cock started getting hard as she played with it through my pants. I was undoing her bra, pulling down her pants, squeezing her tits and fingering her cunt.

We stripped fast and climbed into bed after I got some cock rings and slipped them on. My cock was hard already. She played with it as I mauled her tits then licked her cunt. After a bit my cock seemed hard enough so I tried to stuff it up her cunt but it wouldn't go.

I then got some coconut oil and put it in her cunt while filling her mouth with my cock. We tried again and she was still very tight. Eventually I got it up her and fucked her a long time. Just pumping and pumping, in and out of her cunt. She said I was getting harder and I thought she was getting wetter. I kissed her lips and her tits. Eventually after several bouts of intense fucking I got exhausted and stopped and pulled out of her. I kept jacking my cock against her leg but not enough to cum.

Viagra and fucking; Sunday, October 30, 2016

I took Viagra before the football game. Once the game started I felt sleepy and told Amelie I was going to bed. But then I asked her if she wanted to come upstairs for some nookie. She looked surprised and said she thought I was going to sleep.

Once upstairs I oiled up my cock and looked at sex stories and sex videos. It started slowly but suddenly my cock was gigantic and hard and somewhat sensitive. I jerked it and it stayed hard. I got my balls all oily and hard too -- had a cock-ring.

Eventually she showed up and told me she wanted me to eat her and make her cum. My cock jerked harder. She stripped and climbed into bed and I grabbed her tits. She kept saying, "Eat me! Eat me!" so I started licking her cunt. She was already pretty sloppy and I got her real wet by diving deep and getting her juice all over my face.

Eventually she said to fuck her and I was still very hard (not super hard but hard enough) so I climbed on top of her and bent my cock to go up into her cunt. She was tight, as has been usual lately. At first a little friction but she quickly got slippery and juicy and I was fucking her hard as she panted and squirmed. I got excited fast and came in her in boiling liquid squirts. I still was hard so I licked her some more and then fucked her some more but we were done.

Viagra and fucking, no cum; Tuesday, November 1, 2016

After a shower I played with myself in bed for a while. Then I went into Amelie's bedroom and she was lying there with her toy -- she had just played with herself. I told I'd fuck her later.

After watching some sex videos down in the basement and getting very hard I texted her and asked her if she wanted to play. She said to come up and when I got upstairs she was sitting on the couch. I had my fat hard cock out and it drove her wild.

She stripped quickly and wanted to be licked. After a short bit she wanted to get fucked. As I was licking her cunt she squirted on my face and on the pillow. I then got on her and tilted my cock to get into her. It was tight and after a short bit I thought I might cum -- so I held back. But holding it back meant I never actually came. I fucked her and licked her a long time and sucked on her tits and kissed and she came over and over, especially when I had my finger and tongue on her cunt.

Viagra and fucking; Friday, November 4, 2016

After taking Viagra and a shower I was lying in bed playing with my cock, getting it hard and oiled up when she came upstairs. I was getting cock rings on and showed her my hard cock. She said she wanted it up her cunt but that she had to play with herself to get her cunt wet for me.

She stripped and crawled toward me and we started to play with each other. I had my fingers in her while she had the vibrator at her clit. She said to put two fingers in her and I told her I already had.

I kissed her tits and licked her but she said she was ready for my cock. I bent it up and into her cunt and pushed in all the way balls deep.

I felt she was a bit dry -- abrasive on my cock head. So I pulled out and licked her with copious saliva. This time when I went in she was wet so I could stuff her well.

I fucked her a lot and she seemed to cum, maybe again. I got very hot and kept fucking her and came after a lot of yelling.

After I pulled out for a bit I stuffed her again and pumped a little and she chuckled. When I'm excited, she gets excited. And vice versa.

A fall interlude; November 11, 2016

Andromeda and I sat smoking on the back porch. I told her I'd be traveling near her house over the weekend and maybe I could see her? She wanted that. Then I asked her if we could play. She said her sister was in the house all the time. So I told her I would be staying in a hotel room. She looked quite happy about that. I love the fuck-slut that she has become -- for me. I love it that she wants me and now no longer hides it.

Viagra and fucking. Hard and somewhat sensitive; Wednesday, November 16, 2016

No lunch. I took a shower around 1 and waited for Amelie upstairs to come back from lunch with her friend. Around 2 I got myself hard and oiled up. Sex videos and stories, cockring, oil.

Eventually she came upstairs and I was sporting a very hard swollen cock. She was all in a tizzy -- "I don't know what to do!" I told her to come and play with it. She loves cock.

She pulled my hand to her cunt but she was a bit dry. I used some saliva and eventually oil to get her started. She kept rubbing her cunt, so I leaned over her crotch and licked her and really dove into her cunt. She was playing with my cock and bucking, then turned her body so I could fuck her. I pumped it gently up her until I was nearly balls deep and then fucked her a while. Then I pulled out and let her use her toy. I was playing with my cock and it was extra hard and long and straight and I wanted to poke her cunt so I got down into her and just pumped her pussy until I came. My yelling was extra loud today.

While near-cumming and then cumming I felt a tightness around the base of my cock - her tight cunt had me trapped. I shoved it in until my balls bottomed out. We fucked a while after I came and I stayed extra hard. Then I stayed on top of her with my cock buried in her cunt for a long time.

Andromeda wants to play! Thursday, November 17, 2016

I got a message from my beautiful girl friend...

Viagra and fucking; Monday - Thursday, December 5 - 8, 2016

Intense, hard and hot fucking. On three of those four days I had my Amelie's cunt and body available to me and fucked her good.

Fucking the most beautiful woman in the world; Saturday, December 10, 2016

Andromeda took me walking through some conservation lands early, then brought me back and fucked me. Clearly, that's what she wanted. She was so turned on all day. It took three weeks to get to this. It's our mutual birthday fuck.

When Andromeda and I got back to the house we were cold. We made out for a while, then I asked her to come to the bedroom. I undressed her and she was damned cold -- and stunning. We were under the covers and grinding against each other. Her tits are exquisite. Her lips are amazing. Her thighs and ass are smooth as silk.

She reached for my cock and played with it from start to finish. After we finished she still hung on to it and played with it. Never explained -- just said she liked to play with it.

I was playing with her tits and slowly worked my way down to her thighs and cunt -- her luscious luxurious cunt with all its hair which she trims. She says it is for sanitation. She lies! She has only been trimming since she started seeing her new "beau" Doug. Anyway, I tried to use some of the coconut oil on her cunt and worked it into her hole slowly. Then I was diving into her crotch head-first, getting my face right into her. Her aroma is intoxicating. My cock started to stand up and pretty soon I was putting oil on it and getting it ready for her. And she was sucking it.