Sex Stories - 2016

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was hot. I had my fingers up her cunt and reached up for her G-spot and that got her moaning. I think she came at least once.

I got her on her back with legs up in the air and split apart; I rubbed the tip of my cock on her slit. Then I shoved it in a tiny bit. She was talking about how big I was and I assured her we'd go very slow. I just shoved it in and out right at the tip -- so delicious. I was rubbing her tits and kissing her and telling her I loved her.

Little by little my cock got deeper into her. She said she wanted it all but she also wanted to go very slow. It was killing me in a breath-taking way: Fucking my beautiful girl-friend at the slowest possible pace.

Finally, after many pullouts and cunt-lickings I got it pretty much all the way up her and was fucking her and she was cumming -- maybe over and over. The feel of her cunt around my cock was amazing: A tight ring at the entrance, then soft pressure all the way up the shaft, and smooth as I pumped her cunt. God, her hole is smooth!

I told her I was shoving my cock deep in her until my balls rubbed up against her cunt lips. I held my hips rigid, keeping my cock and balls in that position as we both panted and felt the heat and pleasure.

Then I had her flip over and fucked her from behind. Another miracle. Her cunt is delicious in a totally different way. I pumped her, then had her reach down and play with my balls as I fucked her. I was watching her ass and looking at my cock as it slid in and out of her. She is breath-taking.

Then I flipped her over again and was into her -- hard. I told her I was ready to fuck her until I came. It took a while, but sensitivity was amazingly better. I was on top of her and she held me with my cock way up in her cunt. We stayed that way a while, but finally I had to pull out and lie next to her. She didn't like that -- she wanted my cock up her.

She held my cock afterwards as we cuddled. In a while I felt her crotch and she was soppy -- she said it had to be me and I told her I must have cum a lot. But I think she came a lot too. And she wanted to cum again.

I picked up some cunt juice and cum from her cunt and tasted it, then put it on her lips but she was being squeamish and wouldn't taste it.

I told her over and over about how I loved licking her cunt. I used two fingers, reaching up into her G-spot and eventually she came again.

I got her to lie on top of me so I could feel her ass. As she was rummaging around the bed and turning over I felt between her ass cheeks -- she was soggy and sticky.

At first she said she was completely wiped, then decided to take a shower.

We took separate naps but then ended up on the play room bed. I was cupping her tits through her sweater. I asked her if we could talk about sex. She wanted to. We reminisced about some of the funny places and times we fucked. Also about all the places in her house that we fucked. She didn't remember that we fucked in her back yard -- she thought I had been reluctant. I reminded her about how hot I had been for her and how passionately we fucked in the yard. I told her about my cycles and hard cocks and Dennis's girl friend who was into soft cocks.

I asked if it was ok that I told her about sex with Amelie and she told me -- again -- that of course she loved hearing it because it reassured her that she was not causing estrangement in our relationship.

I told her about lack of sensitivity in my cock and how it's better if I don't play with myself often. I told her about the visit with the sex doctor and her recommendation for a cock pump and different style cock rings.

I asked her if Daniel had ever licked her cunt and she said no. She said they "didn't think of it". I reminded her of the time she told me that a guy asked her to sit on his face; she told me that she had no idea what he meant. I reminded her that she had told me she dumped D'Alberto, her previous lover before Doug, partly because he wasn't interested in oral sex. She said he was very squeamish and prissy and not very interested in playing. I guess she really likes playing with me. She said several times how she had not understood how much fun sex was until late in life. She described sex with Daniel and said it wasn't until after her daughter was born that she began to have fun with sex.

I love fucking her, playing with her and talking about it with her.

I told her about the incest stories and how the sex was a consequence of the love that the children had for each other. I told her she was like my sister whom I loved and could play with and have fun with because there was no stress and competition. This is what I wrote her in an email later in the week:

"Sweetie,

"Following up my thoughts on brother-sister incest stories: I told you I enjoy them because the kids growing up together love each other and play and eventually enjoy each other sexually. There is no competition or stress. They love each other already -- the courtship is already in the past. That's kind of how it went with you and me, no?

"I love fucking my sister! I sort of have to court you incessantly, but it's different. I love to think of you and what you might like to have -- like feta cheese..." [I try to bring her a gift of feta cheese, which she loves, in addition to something else, when I visit her.]

I'm obsessed with her. Being in her cunt is heaven. Licking her cunt is walking about heaven.

Viagra and fucking; Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fucking my beautiful girl friend Andromeda indeed juices me up for fucking my gorgeous wife Amelie! I was very hot -- for her.

She wasn't sure she could fuck me but ended up wanting it up her cunt. I licked her, kissed her, mauled her, put coconut oil up her cunt, and finally she wanted my cock. It was not as hard as I expected but hard enough to get it up her pussy and give her a couple of thrills until I came.

Viagra and very hot fucking; Monday, December 19, 2016

In the morning we were negotiating and I could tell Amelie was hot to get fucked. I chewed Viagra and was downstairs when she called to ask when our scheduled fuck was. I told her I'd be up soon. I watched sex videos and then took a photo of my hard cock and sent it to her and told her to meet me in bed.

My hard-on stayed hard the whole time. By the time I got to the bedroom she was groaning and writhing and cumming with her toy. I took off everything and waved my hard cock at her. She wanted oil so I oiled myself and her up, then licked her a bit.

I just slipped right into her cunt -- delicious. After some pumping I brought my cock up for her to suck while I licked her more. Then I was back to fucking her and it got wilder and hotter until we came with big yells. She kept saying she was gripping my cock.

As I fucked her I felt how deep my cock was in her and how my balls were bumping against her pussy lips.

Afterward I lay on top of her with my cock trapped in her cunt and slowly shrinking. When I pulled out I lay next to her and felt the aftershocks for a while.

This felt like one of the very hottest fucks we've had. But they often do recently.

Viagra and fucking. Low sensitivity, no cum; Friday, December 23, 2016

Amelie had grabbed my crotch the previous evening so I knew she was up for getting fucked.

After my bike ride and shower, I saw her lying in her bed in the sun. So I lay down on her bed, but then she got up and went into the other room! I played with myself while watching videos and eventually went to see her, waving my hard cock about. She came back into her bedroom and we fucked.

I got her wet by lots of licking and slowly worked my cock up her cunt; she loved it and got hotter. We ended up fucking a lot but I didn't feel it in my cock. It stayed moderately hard though and then after a while (after she came) I got hard again and fucked her again, but still no cum.

Viagra and fucking Amelie. Hot and hard; Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Intense explosive fucking; Friday, December 30, 2016

Amelie said she needed a half hour to get ready. I looked at sex videos and got very hard in 1 minute. Spent the next 15 minutes playing with myself, getting hotter and harder.

When I got to the bedroom she was beckoning me in and telling me to stuff her cunt. She said she had cum multiple times. I licked her and slipped my cock in easily -- she was incredibly slick and smooth and delicious. I built up and got myself and her hot by pumping her cunt. Licked her a few times. Asked her to play with my cock while I fucked her. Lifted her legs up but she didn't really want that. She squeezed her thighs together and seemed to cum. I pulled my cock out and rubbed the head on her cunt lips. Finally, after very hard fucking we both came big.