Sex Stories - 2017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of her cunt gripping my cock lessened slowly -- maybe because she came? So after a while I pulled out, lay down next to her and stuffed my cock in sideways into her cunt with her knees bent over mine. She began to use her toy, nearly forcing my cock out, but I kept it in her. At least the tip of my cock was in her the whole time until she came again.

Then I got on top of her and pounded her until I came. Instead of letting me in all the way she squeezed her thighs together and kept me out. I told her that later but she said she was trying to keep my cock in!

It got wilder and wilder. I felt her cunt squirting on my balls. Every time I licked her I got hotter and harder. I lose track of everything when I'm fucking her.

I had taken some cannabis candy before fucking her, but it seemed to have no effect.

As I went to stuff her with cock, I looked down to see my hard cock approaching her cunt. Too bad, I still haven't seen her slit as my cock makes contact and splits her pussy lips. I have to work on that. I also have to show her the balls-deep demonstration I invented for Andromeda, using my hands to illustrate. As my cock slides between the paired index finger and thumbs (illustrating her cunt opening), my balls come in contact with her cunt lips over and over. Visualizing what our genitals are doing makes the fucking hotter.

We both came violently together, then shuddered for a while with my hard cock inside her.

Amazing fucking. Her orgasms were beyond belief. I love fucking her and bringing her and myself to screaming orgasms.

Fucking and cumming; Friday, January 27, 2017

I did not have a great hard-on so I fucked Amelie quickly and got it over with. She said later that she didn't cum.

Loud fucking and come; Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I needed Viagra and cock rings but I got hot and hard and big. When I went to fuck Amelie she was ready. Later she told me that she gets close to cumming with her toy but my licking her cunt is when she cums. I think she came several times as I fucked her. It was very intense; we were fucking hard and yelling.

Her cunt was hot. I told her I thought she would find my cock hot when I went in her but then her cunt was even hotter,

Later on her crotch was extremely wet.

Loud intense fucking; Monday, February 6, 2017

Amelie asked before she went out if we could have a tumble.

I took a Viagra and a shower, then lay in bed and looked at hot videos and got harder and bigger. I dipped my hard cock in melted coconut oil and got it all shiny and gleaming. The head was huge and purple. She was back but she wasn't coming upstairs so I came downstairs naked and waved my cock at her, then shoved it in her mouth.

I told her to take off her pants -- she did and then lay back on the couch waiting to get fucked with my big hard cock. I licked her cunt a while and she started bucking and cumming. She drenched my face with her juice so I knew she was ready to be fucked.

Trying to get my cock in her was funny because her ass was down in the center of the couch. Once my cock started up her cunt it bent up and the feeling was intense. I just fucked her steadily and we both got higher and higher until we came, yelling the whole time.

Having my feet against the couch armrest gave me the power to slam her cunt very hard and shove my balls right up to her cunt lips.

Intensity was not as high as some fucking we've had recently but still very high. My cock's sensitivity was medium and it was very hard.

I need her completely naked. I need to put her legs up over my head so I can dip my cock straight down into her cunt. Having my feet pushing against the arm rest so I can fuck her hard is a good option, but having her pull her legs up so I can shove my cock straight into her cunt has to be an option too.

Her cunt was sloppy. I think having her legs down and nearly parallel might have increased the friction on my cock.

Dreaming of Ariadne

I dreamt that I was visiting friend(s) in an unnamed city; I was in a large rambling apartment with a lot of people, including a guy with protective glasses. I had a cot in a corner of the room.

Many things happened but then Ariadne showed up and I decided to tell her about the events of the summer and fall with my wife Amelie. As I started to tell her about my conversations about sex and sexuality she got visibly turned on and eventually ended up lying on top of me.

It took a while to get what was going on. But soon we were naked and cuddling and I was rubbing my soft cock against her nipples. She was very turned on.

I had just started telling Ariadne about my declaration to Amelie: I told my wife that I didn't feel I had to get permission or explain or apologize to her if I had a girlfriend.

Ariadne was lying with her tanned tits exposed when an idiot roommate knocked and barged in immediately, apologized and ran out but then another idiot roommate, the guy with the funny glasses, barged in and grabbed stuff.

After that we didn't have much of a conversation and I woke up.

As I tried to recall the dream, I had a strong memory of her muscular lean body and small tits.

What I told her is that I needed sexual variety and fun. She did not respond verbally, just heavy breathing and noticeable vibration in her body.

In the dream, I was aware that I was not that turned on by her physically but I loved her and felt a deep connection.

Many years ago, I had a love affair with Ariadne -- she became my teacher, my lover, my muse of sex and relationships. I was in college and she was the older sister, older by almost 4 years, of my college roommate. Her family invited me to stay with them over the first summer of my college years -- they were local and my family was overseas.

That family ended up becoming my second family and I was very close to all of them, but above all to Ariadne who was beautiful, tall, artistic and very friendly to me. Who knew at first: she was turned on by me.

We hung around evenings, talking and listening to music and slowly began to make out and eventually became lovers. It went very slowly; I was playing with her thighs and legs and cunt and belly and tits and neck and kissing her lips for a long time before we fucked. I have always needed a lot of time to get acclimated to a new lover before my cock gets hard. But after a few evenings of playing around, I was hard enough and we began to fuck right there on the living room floor after all the "adults" had gone to bed.

She told me about her years in art school in London and her English boyfriend who took her virginity and fucked her often, sometimes even in the ass. She taught me all the tricks of love-making; she told me that I need to tell my lover and fuck-partner that I love her. I slowly realized that I did love Ariadne and still do to this day. She was urbane and polished and stellar in polite company, wonderfully vulgar and uninhibitedly sexual in private.

There are not many specifics I remember about all the times we fucked. There was the time that her panties got left accidentally on the living room floor and her step father (who adored her) found them and asked if they belonged to her. She told me this, blushing violently but also highly amused.

As mentioned previously, I spent the summer of freshman year living at the house of my new family -- with Ariadne as my new lover. But I was still corresponding and staying in touch with my freshman year girlfriend Ariana, who, I found out, was staying at her family's summer home on the beach. She invited me to come visit and one day I decided I would do so. I took the ferry to her summer house location and was greeted by her and introduced to her family.

Ariana and I were still very hot for each other. I was involved with Ariadne and happily getting fucked regularly, but Ariana had no sex partner until I showed up and she was hot. We were, of course, assigned separate bedrooms at the summer house (this being the 1960s), so I had to sneak into her room at night and fuck her. And what a fuck that was! She was her usual incredibly horny self with her juicy aromatic cunt and her passionate fucking style. It was lovely to spend the night with her. I doubt I even washed off before boarding the ferry to get back to my summer residence with Ariadne's family.

Fucking Ariana and going back to Ariadne and looking to fuck her without even washing off the fuck juices from my tryst with Ariana was fun and exciting to contemplate -- for me. I realized then and confirmed it a number of times since then that my emotional attachment to one lover does not reduce my attraction to another lover; it only enhances it. I was hornier and wanted to fuck Ariadne with full passion.

But I also told Ariadne what had happened with Ariana -- I had no idea then that this is a no-no for a lot of women; maybe for most women. You cannot kiss (or fuck) and tell. It has taken me a long time to learn this. Ariadne tried to teach it to me but it didn't sink in well, as I have tried telling one lover about another several times since then, usually with negative consequences. Ariadne was hurt and it took quite a bit of patience and persuasion to convince her that my love (and lust) for Ariana did not affect our intimacy or my love for her.

There have been a few exceptions of the sexual exclusivity rule that many women (and obviously many men as well) insist on. While I've been married, any lovers I've had expected that I would still be sexual with my wife -- either of my wives -- and did not display jealousy. One lover did call back and asked me if I loved her and I didn't know what to say. Most know that this is a temporary fling. Another girl friend told me, after I told her about sex with my wife, that it was comforting and calming to share sex with a long-time partner. (She was married herself at the time of our fling.) Yet another told me that as long as my wife knew I would be back at night to share her bed, she couldn't be all that concerned or upset if I made love with another woman. Finally, as for my current girlfriend Andromeda, I have mentioned a number of times that she says she loves to hear about my fucking my wife, Amelie, because that relieves her sense of guilt about depriving Amelie of my sexual fidelity. I have, possibly, got through to her that fucking her enhances my horniness for my wife. It's a hard thing for her to accept, but since she has a boyfriend that she fools around with, she must be sort of absorbing what it means, and how much fun it is, to have multiple sex partners.

Returning to the long-ago tales about my lover and mentor Ariadne, it is my impression that after she heard about my tryst with Ariana, her attachment to me grew less intense and we drifted apart somewhat. But she was a very horny lady and some time later in the fall of that year I remember taking her to my dorm room in college and fucking her in my bed -- she was delicious and lovely, as always. There were, no doubt, other instances of my having sex and fun with her, and of course our friendship continues to this day.

In my third year of college I became involved with another, very young, sister of a classmate, Andorra -- and that is a whole other story. I still was in touch with Ariadne and undoubtedly we had the occasional sexual encounter. But as a result of trying to sneak Andorra, the new girlfriend, into my dorm room and getting caught (remember, this was the 1960s), I was thrown out of college for a year and moved to the west coast and found a job to while away the time and earn a living.

While on the west coast, I had occasional correspondence with friends back east and finally, one day, received an amazingly beautiful and memorable letter from Ariadne, typed on gold-leaf paper, explaining that she was pregnant and would be getting married to the father of her child, a man, Dumas, I had barely heard of before -- he too was a friend of her brother. I still have her letter from all those years ago. And she is still married to that man, whom I have come to admire after all these decades, though I found him dry and unpleasant at first.

And the story of Ariadne and my friendship with her and her relationship to Dumas, her husband, continues to the near-present. Ariadne ended up being a lovely support to me in my efforts to acclimate my wife, Amelie, to the realities of my sexual non-monogamy.

Amelie and I have been friendly with Ariadne and her husband Dumas. Whenever we visit New York City, where they reside, we try to make a time to go to dinner with them. So Amelie and Ariadne were quite familiar with each other. My wife knew about my history with Ariadne; she thought the older woman was elegant and urbane and beautiful -- which she is.

One day, out of the blue, Amelie announced to me that she had received a mysterious email from Ariadne discussing her (female) lover and their breakup. Amelie wanted to know if I knew anything about Ariadne's lesbianism. In fact, I was very friendly with Amana, Ariadne's mother -- after all, she had been my substitute mother so many years before. Amana was now very old and bent over, but still a great conversationalist. As none of her 3 children lived nearby any longer, I began to visit her on a regular basis and we talked about everything under the sun -- we really had fun with our chitchat.

One of Amana's often repeated fears was that one of her children -- usually she talked about her son who was my age and had been my roommate -- as potentially homosexual. Mostly I dismissed her concerns, both as a way of reassuring her that such was not the case and also that being a homosexual was not a "problem," just a fact of life if that was how you were wired. We never settled the issue -- after all, she grew up in an America where homophobia was the norm -- but we never discussed it at length in any case.

One day, Amana told me that her daughter, Ariadne, had come out to her and told her she had a girlfriend. I was stunned by this, naturally, and asked her if she knew whether this situation was affecting Ariadne's relationship with her husband, Dumas. Amana didn't seem sure but was, in any case, somewhat distraught just by the thought that her daughter was a lesbian. She dropped the discussion and I got no more details about it from her.

She told me this a few weeks before my wife Amelie received the mysterious email from Ariadne about her girlfriend. When I got home from my visit to Amana, I immediately told my wife the seemingly earth-shaking news, and we both wondered about any further developments.

As it turned out, the following week, when I visited Amana, I brought up the topic of her daughter's lesbianism and she genuinely looked blank. She acted like we had never discussed such a thing. At her age (she was in her 90s then), it would not have surprised me that she had forgotten the whole thing. Or she was embarrassed and upset about it and decided to deny telling me. I knew what she had told me, but also considered the possibility that Amana's obsession with the possible homosexuality of her children would have driven her to fantasize this about her daughter. I filled in Amelie about all this.

And so, when Amelie received that email from Ariadne a few weeks later, we were both doubly intrigued -- what the hell was going on here?

Amelie wrote Ariadne, very diplomatically, and asked what, if anything, she should do with this email -- it did not seem addressed to her in any case.

Ariadne immediately wrote back, apologizing profusely about a misaddressed email -- it was indeed not intended for my wife Amelie, though we never found out exactly who it was meant for.

In addition to apologizing, however, Ariadne went into some detail regarding an issue that both Amelie and, especially, I were interested in: What about her husband, Dumas and his attitude toward his wife's lesbianism and seeming infidelity. She told Amelie that she had informed Dumas of her affair and he was very supportive and that their marriage was not affected by this state of affairs.

Naturally, my ears perked up. I needed to know more about this situation. Remember, Ariadne was the girl whom I had "two-timed" so many years before when I went to see my other girlfriend Ariana in the summer I was staying with Ariadne and her family. What did she think about "two-timing" her husband? And how does one "come out" to one's spouse? And by "coming out" I was not referring to the strict use of the term, as in declaring one's homosexuality publicly but more as a metaphorical way of opening up one's love affair, whether heterosexual or homosexual, to one's spouse.

I found a private time to phone Ariadne -- I really needed to know the answers to these questions, particularly the one about "coming out" to one's spouse.

She was, as always, gracious and loving and kind. She told me that, for one thing, the affair had been with a much younger woman who had, since, moved on and therefore Ariadne was somewhat heart-broken, though she understood why a younger woman might want a long-term relationship with someone who was not married.

She also told me a bit of the history of her marriage to Dumas, including the fact that he was part of a clan of folks who all summered at a particular ocean shore location and had "open" concepts about marriage and sexuality. After she married Dumas she found out that he had a long-term girlfriend in that enclave and this hurt her deeply at first.

So I asked her what happened to allow them to get past this crisis in their marriage and she told me that he had been very persistent and kind in his assurances to her that he loved her and that their marriage was not at risk from this long-term sexual relationship that he was involved in; eventually she came to accept non-monogamy as a fact in their lives. She did not tell me if she had (or indeed if he had) other relationships during their 50+ years of marriage. But she was quite sympathetic with the notion that many people find this sort of thing difficult to accept and perhaps will never accept it in their lives. But that also, people do change. When I told her that at one time I had asked my wife, Amelie, how she would feel if I had a girlfriend and Amelie told me that she didn't want to know about it, Ariadne told me that perhaps that was an ok solution 30 years before, but Amelie might have changed her attitude by now. And that there was really no telling where these relationship issues might end up, but kindness and love and patience were needed to allow the issues to resolve.

But that was not all. Unbeknownst to me, Ariadne apparently decided that she was going to "help" me with my dilemma with my wife. A few months later Amelie and I were visiting New York and made a dinner date with our old friends Ariadne and Dumas. On the way to the restaurant I saw that Ariadne and Amelie were walking together and talking earnestly about something. Afterwards, when Amelie and I were alone, she told me that Ariadne had explained at length how she and Dumas, her husband, had resolved the fidelity issues; that there was basically no problem for them because they had agreed many years before that their marriage had to leave the possibilities of other love affairs and sexual liaisons open. And in this way, by telling Amelie this, Ariadne was trying to help me bridge the gap, if I wished, in reassuring Amelie that my "fidelity" to her consisted of our long-term love and family relationship and not any particular version of sexual exclusivity.

Did it work? I don't know. What I gather, without talking about it with her, is that Amelie wants to "leave sleeping dogs to sleep" and not disturb things by asking too many questions or bringing up uncomfortable topics.