Sex Stories - 2017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She (Amelie) told me at one point, sometime after these events, that she considered our marriage to be a fact of life for both of us, that we were to be together, but that if I was involved with another woman she would not want me to live in the same space with her (Amelie). But that she loved me and would always be my wife.

I had already told her that I could not be monogamous and that I didn't feel the need to ask for permission to be with another woman.

The two positions seem irreconcilable, especially as I have been involved with a lover, Andromeda, for 20 years. So my solution -- our solution -- is to not bring up any of this if possible. It's "don't ask, don't tell", which is unsatisfactory but still, a solution of some sort for now.

Intense fucking (again); Thursday, February 9, 2017

The intensity keeps going up notch by notch. Amazing.

I played with my cock and was hard and sensitive -- watching sex videos. I texted Amelie and she was ready.

When I got upstairs she was just dropping her pants getting ready for bed. My hard-on was partially soft but I went for her tits anyway even though I had to pee. I squeezed her tits and ass while she squeezed my cock.

After peeing I walked in on her and she was under the covers buzzing herself. I fed her my oiled up cock and dangled my balls in her face. Then I got some cock bands and stood by watching her get higher and higher while putting the bands around and under my balls.

She started cumming and groaning loudly. I kissed her. I had already put a big saliva deposit on her cunt lips. I licked her some more and crawled over her and she pulled my cock into her cunt. She said she wanted a fucking so I slid it up into her and we were off and running.

After pumping her a while, I backed out and licked her cunt while lifting her knees up above my head. All of a sudden she groaned loudly and squirted huge amounts of pussy-juice into my face and down on the bed. I knew this was the time to fuck her hard and cum.

I slammed her cunt until I came, laughing the whole last 5 minutes.

Viagra and hot fucking; Monday, February 13, 2017

After a shower I watched sex videos and got hard fast. Amelie came up and smiled when I waved my hard cock in her face. I was all oiled up with coconut oil.

I played with her tits and cunt and got her wet. I put some oil in her cunt as well and played and licked her until she came. Then I got over on top of her and stuffed her cunt. The feeling was delicious. As I pumped her she came. Then she came again. She was groaning and saying, "I came again..."

I buried my cock deep in her and came gently.

Fucking the transcendent cunt of my beautiful girl friend Andromeda; Thursday, February 16, 2017

Andromeda's cunt is truly incredible -- to look at, to play with, to taste, to fuck, to come in.

At 9:30 we were having breakfast. At 10:30 I had my cock way up in her, fucking her fucking her. Her cunt is so sweet. And she loves to be fucked.

At first I had her straddle me at the dining room chair as I removed her bra and sucked on her tits. I joked with her that she has electric nipples that energize me as they rub over my chest. I pulled up my shirt to feel her boobs against me.

She said Doug, her boyfriend, would not be over until later in the day. She called him to make sure. I asked her if she wanted to have a walk or a fuck and she said she wanted it all. God she is hot.

In the playroom we made out and pretty soon her pants and panties and socks were off. I kneeled in front of the couch and rubbed her tits and slowly spread her legs. Looking down at her gorgeous hairy cunt -- it's just stunning. I rubbed my finger slowly along her pussy lips and a little moisture allowed me to put a finger in partway. In a bit I had more finger in her, playing with her G-spot. She seemed to have a mini-orgasm.

I kissed her feet and worked my way up her thighs and her belly, then her bush and finally her cunt and clit. I licked her and got her ambrosia all over my face. It was delicately tangy and oh-so-sexy. My head was full of her cunt-juice: I was inhaling it through my nose.

I stood up and dropped my pants and pushed my hard cock in her mouth. I told her to play with my balls. I told her to look up so I could see her eyes while she sucked my cock, but she said that was hard to do and I couldn't have everything I wanted.

I got her sweater and shirt off, sucked on her tits more, then pushed her back and got between her legs. I licked her a lot, then brought my cock up for her to fit it into her cunt. She helped me get it started but she was tight. I worked it very slowly into her -- it was heaven. We were shuddering and looking at each other in the eyes as I shoved further and further into her at each stroke. Finally I was all the way inside her. The tightness of her cunt around my cock is like nothing else, she fits me so perfectly. I remember this from the first time I fucked her -- she was so perfect. Her cunt is made for my cock.

As I fucked her harder and harder she worried aloud that I might have a heart attack. (I reminded here later, when we were walking in the local conservation land, that when I did have a heart problem on a walk with her, we later went back to her house and she fucked me silly!)

After fucking and licking her several times, she had me slip a pillow under her ass and that made her cunt extra deliciously available. Amazing how that opened her up. She really liked it as I fucked her and she came hard. Then I got wild and fucked her very hard. Her cunt suddenly ballooned out and allowed my cock-head to mushroom deep in her pussy as I came.

I stayed hard inside her for a while. We shuddered for a long time -- I told her I was still cumming.

Later she lay on top of me naked so I could play with her ass.

Later that day, emails with Andromeda:

Me: "I'm over the moon ...after love-making with you. You are beautiful, sexy, luscious. I'm also incredibly horny. And tired... Slept soundly. Love-making and orgasms. You?"

Andromeda: "And -- I feel the same."

Viagra and fucking; Friday, February 17, 2017

I was horny, having had a glorious fuck with my beautiful girlfriend Andromeda the previous day, and my cock was very big due to cock bands. Amelie crawled into bed and played with her toy and came. I stuffed her sideways and she came again. Then I licked her and fucked her. Not very comfortable -- sort of pinched. I came hard.

Sex videos and fucking Amelie; Monday, February 20, 2017

Viagra and fucking; Tuesday, February 28, 2017

When Amelie came to bed I offered her the sex toy and started playing with her tits and rubbing oil into them. I whispered in her ear about getting my cock up her cunt and getting her to cum.

This was a low libido situation for both of us, at least at the beginning. My cock was somewhat soft but the fucking was still good.

I got her very oiled up then licked her cunt so she was quite wet when I fucked her. I pumped her a while and it was nice. My cock fits her cunt well. Then I pumped her harder and she came. Then pumped her very hard and she started yelling that I was getting bigger. And then I came.

Viagra and fucking on a cross-country trip; Friday, March 3, 2017

My cock was incredibly hot, hard and sensitive. I hadn't played with myself since we left on the trip on Thursday. My last cum was Wednesday night. I usually have to jerk off and cum at least once a day.

I stripped Amelie and looked at her cunt. It looked so gorgeous. She looked stunning.

I got oil on her pussy and licked it, then started fucking her. I slowed up to let her catch up but then just dribbled cum into her as I was lying on top of her, my cock completely embedded in her cunt. I kept my cock up her for a while afterwards.

She was excited but said she didn't cum.

Later I played with myself looking at sex videos and wanted her to watch too but she wouldn't. I started to get into it with her by stuffing two fingers up her cunt while she rubbed her clit. I sucked her tits and played with her G-spot; she was sloppy and squirting and eventually came.

My cock was hard enough to slip up her cunt but didn't have much juice behind it.

I ended up kissing her all over down to her thighs.

Viagra and fucking; Monday, March 6, 2017

We were staying at my cousin's house. Just before lunch I told Amelie we'd play, so she went upstairs to wait for me. I had taken Viagra and then waited through a long story by my cousin to let it take effect.

When I went upstairs Amelie undressed immediately and asked me to lick her cunt. She was aromatic and wet and got the bed wet after I licked her awhile. My cock got hard and I asked her if she was ready for me. Slipping my cock up her cunt was delicious and we fucked steadily for a while. Then I pulled her over to the end of the bed and stood on the floor and plowed her cunt while watching my fat cock pumping her in the mirror.

Looking down I was watching her cunt as my cock slid in and out. As I pulled out there was the light kissing sound as my cock head left her cunt and her cunt lips slapped together. It was lovely.

The fucking went on a while and I lost my breath a bit. Eventually I got softer and neither of us came.

Later, as we were lying around playing with each other I got semi-hard and she wanted to be fucked more but my cock wouldn't go up her. The soft wetness from her cunt was delicious on the tip of my cock.

Fucking in the van; Wednesday, March 22, 2017 ⋅

Amelie and I were trying to get it on in the campground, waiting for other campers to stop chattering. I had taken Viagra, had a big hard-on and was very hot and bothered. Once all the chit-chat ceased, I fucked her hard and came big in her cunt. Dripping cum everywhere. Still horny afterwards.

Viagra and fucking, no cum; Thursday, March 23, 2017

Motel fuck: I got Amelie to play with her tits and cunt while I watched and played with my cock and got hard. Then I started fucking her and she was hot. She said she came twice, then wilted.

Viagra and big fuck -- big cum; Saturday, March 25, 2017

In the camping van: I told Amelie I had not cum in two days. I was obviously itching to get into her pants.

She knows the routine: Takes off her clothes; spreads her legs to get her cunt licked; I maul her tits and kneel next to her while she grabs my hard hard cock. I switch to her cunt and bury my face in her juicy twat until she squirms. Then I swing my legs over and kneel between her thighs as she pulls my cock toward her cunt lips. I go into her in one plunge. It's totally amazing and I cum in no time at all. Huge and burning cum.

Viagra and fucking in the van; Sunday, March 26, 2017

I licked her a long time and used oil and finally fucked her until we both came.

Viagra and fucking in the tent; Monday, March 27, 2017

Amelie and I had a long talk about sex and relationships. I had told her not long before that I did not feel any need to ask for her permission before getting involved with another woman. (This was in the context of our mutual understanding: we were family and I would never leave our relationship. Any other relationship with another man or woman was my business and not related to her.) I said that standing up for myself felt empowering and I got bigger hard-ons as a result.

I exaggerated the situation, of course, for the sake of the discussion. It has been my experience that she really can't hear things that she doesn't want to be true unless I repeat them. She did not want it to be true that I might love her and hold her very close to my heart but at the same time have another lover.

But this evening there was something else going on as well. We were camping in one of the buggiest places we had even been and the mosquitoes were unrelenting. We had to carefully enter the tent, then find and kill every mosquito that got in.

Once she calmed down about the mosquito situation and heard me out about extra-marital relationships, she started coming on to me. She likes the every-night or every-other-night fucking she's been getting.

I was hard instantly and licked her a little bit, then started shoving my cock up her cunt. I'm afraid I was a bit rough with her but I was really turned on and just fucked her and fucked her. The feel of my cock in her cunt -- amazing. I started shuddering and absolutely pounding her until I came.

At some point when I fuck her she catches her breath and thrusts her hips out in a way that suggests she's cumming. But apparently that's just a stage. She has not cum often in the past few nights of fucking.

Wild and intense fucking with Amelie; Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hard fucking; Sunday, April 2, 2017

I was depressed and tired, but Amelie crawled in with me and expressed enthusiasm about getting fucked. My cock sprang to life and we ended up fucking hard until I came. She played with herself and I licked her and soft-cock fucked her until she came and squirted all over my fucking bed!

I shoved into her slowly and the sensation was amazing. Later on, I got my cock into her cunt deep and she really loved that.

Delicious fucking in the van; Thursday, April 6, 2017

Amelie sucked my cock until I got hard while I played with her cunt and she got wet. Very simple. I slipped my cock into her and fucked and came. Afterwards I plunged into her and fucked her some more. But she said to not move -- then ground herself against me until she came.

Wild and wet in the van; Saturday, April 8, 2017

I fucked Amelie to multiple orgasms -- twice.

We had a long talk about watching sex movies and having extended fun: this turned into a semi-fight about it, as she doesn't want to admit she likes watching sex movies. But meanwhile she was rubbing my cock and getting hot.

She sucked my cock a long time and kept exclaiming how big it was getting. I had my fingers in her cunt and it kept getting hotter and wetter.

She started cumming when I licked her. Then I fucked her to get my cock wet with her cunt juice and let her lick it to taste how sweet her juice is.

I fingered her while she rubbed her clit. After she flooded my hand I got on her and fucked long and slow, plowing my cock into her delicious cunt until I came. I know she came too.

After laughing and shuddering a while I got hard again and I fucked her until she came again.

Everything was wet afterwards.

I think that maybe she'll go along with watching the sex videos once she realizes how much I love her and how much more fun we can have.

Wild fucking; Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sex videos and everything. Amelie came big I came big. I had tingles up the back.

Fucking; Monday, April 10, 2017

Camping by the shore in Texas. I put Amelie's hand on my hard cock and that's all she wrote. She was wild for it and soon we were fucking like mad. I came big -- did she?

Hot fucking, big cum; Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Amelie loves hard cock and gets excited when she sees mine. Clearly she wanted the fucking she got. Kept exclaiming how good my cock felt in her cunt. Told me right away that she came.

As I fucked her harder and faster, she kept saying my cock was getting bigger. My cum was hot liquid pouring out of me.

Wildest fucking yet; Friday, April 14, 2017

I was planning to show Amelie the sex video of the girl shaking as she came with the black guy fucking her. This was going to get her prepared to get fucked -- I thought. But all it took was a little oiling of my cock and her cunt and we were off to the races. My cock slipped into her 10 seconds after she stripped.

Of course I also licked her a long time until she came and fucked her a long time, fast in bursts. I was exhausted at the end but we both had big orgasms.

Intense fucking with sex videos; Saturday, April 15, 2017

I got Amelie in the bedroom, telling her beforehand that I'd be watching fun videos. There was a girl getting fucked -- what else -- and her guy was black with a big cock and she went into shudders as he pounded her. Amelie made no comments unless I asked her but she was turned on. I was hard and ready to fuck her. We were both using oil and when I finally stuffed my cock up her cunt it was smooth and hot and tight.

I think she came while I was licking her and had two fingers up her cunt. So once I got into her pussy I told her I was going to fuck her and cum. My excitement built way up since I had been hot and hard for quite a while and the cum was long and hot. I fell asleep afterwards.

Mild fucking; Monday, April 17, 2017

Low intensity fucking with Amelie.

Mild fucking, low sensitivity; Tuesday, April 18, 2017

We had over a month of intense nearly-nightly fucking. Whew -- we needed a break in intensity...

Grabbed her tits in the dark; Thursday, April 20, 2017

Amelie came back from the shower at the campground and wanted to look at Jupiter through binoculars but I wanted her to play with my hard cock. I put my hand in her pajama bottoms and fingered her slit and put her hand on my cock. This got her going -- so the fucking was extra intense later.

She went over the top when I put my cock-tip in her cunt and pumped it in and out gently. Not sure she had a cum but I had a big one.

Over the top fucking; Saturday, April 22, 2017

Amelie was at the edge of the motel bed and I held her legs high and I pounded her cunt. I came a ton after feeling intense pleasure.

Mild fucking, no cum for me; Monday, April 24, 2017

Mild fucking, no cum for me; Amelie came; Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Intense fucking; Thursday, April 27, 2017

I read Amelie the whole of In Bed With Married Women blog post and we talked about the G-spot and women's sex response.

Then we fucked.

She loves getting licked and then fucked.

First she asked me to show her where her G-spot was. I put my fingers up her cunt and almost immediately found the soft swollen spot that drives my girl friend Andromeda crazy. Amelie said she felt nothing.

Then she rubbed her clit and I got between her thighs and licked her cunt. Eventually I got on her and she helped me stuff my cock up her. It was an amazing fuck because she got hotter and hotter as I fucked her. What I mean is that the inside of her cunt literally felt hotter as I pumped her.

When she came, the pulsing in her cunt pushed my cock out. I had to get back in and fuck her even more so she could cum again. Our noise level was pretty high for this campground.

One of my moves was a powerful shove up her cunt flattening my balls against her pussy lips. She really gets hot when I do that slowly. I kissed her while fucking her like this.