Sex Stories - 2019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time we were fucking the sensation was extraordinary. My whole body was on fire. Her cunt was incredibly wet both from her juices and my saliva, so there was a minimum of friction.

I fell asleep soon afterwards.

Fucked Amelie; Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Fucked Amelie; Sunday, June 9, 2019

Delicious fucking: Andromeda orgasmed over and over; Wednesday, June 12, 2019

After talking and fondling on the couch, we met again in the bedroom.

Earlier I asked her if we were walking or playing and she asked, why not both?

In the bedroom, I told her I wanted to undress her. I love pulling each piece of clothing off her and watching her body become uncovered slowly. I started by pulling her close and kissing her, then unsnapped her bra and pushed up her shirt. Sitting on the chair, I sucked on her tits, then asked her if she was getting wet. She said to wait and find out.

I got her pants unsnapped and dropped them and removed her panties as she pulled her shirt and bra off. Suddenly she was in front of me, gorgeous and lusciously naked, tits hanging in front of me, beautiful bush glowing in the light.

After fingering her cunt lips a little bit, I lubed up my finger inside her cunt, then licked as she looked wide-eyed. As she told me later (when I asked her to sit on my face), "I'll never understand." She doesn't get that the unbelievable aroma of her cunt is a crazy turn-on for me. But who cares - it just is.

I sucked on her beautiful full tits and kneaded her ass, rubbing her bush occasionally. Then I laid her back on the bed and stripped quickly before getting down to munching on her cunt all spread in front of me. Her ass and hips and thighs are gorgeous, with that lush bush and the lovely pink pussy in the middle. I wanted to just look at her for a long time and feast on her beauty. But instead I bent down and began to lick her and she began to go nutty. After a bit, I started shoving my finger up her cunt and she was writhing. I stood up (I was jerking my cock the whole time and it was getting hard) and got one finger, then two up her, feeling for her G-spot. After a bit of this and some more licking she whispered "I'm cumming" and then she relaxed a little.

I got my cock between her thighs and felt around her cunt lips with the tip, then rubbed the length of it along her slit, then tried again to poke into her. I got her to hold her cunt open for me and got a little bit of cock up her.

She was incredibly tight and the friction of her twat with my shaft was high. But very slowly over the next 10 minutes or so I got more cock up her cunt and shoved it in and out while she was panting and nodding her head. She really loves this stuff but is also very worried about getting hurt.

I was fucking her lustily and she said she was ready. I asked her what she was ready for and she said for me to cum. I told her I didn't want to. I wasn't even close to cumming -- her tight cunt shuts my orgasm down and at the same time gives me great pleasure. The combination makes my head spin.

I pumped her pussy a Iong time, then pulled out and she turned on her side and said she was wiped out. I lay behind her and felt her back and ass, opened her ass-cheeks and peered at her beautiful cunt, licked her feet and legs and thighs.

Then I lay down next to her and relaxed. She jumped up to go to the bathroom.

I decided to go to the kitchen and have coffee and mangoes. She got dressed before joining me. So then, we decided to go on a walk by the shore.

While there she told me that finger-fucking was a fun solution. This was a follow-up to discussions about hard-ons and her boyfriend Doug and his prostate problems and half-mast erections. Who know if he can fuck her at all.

In the afternoon, back at her house, I asked her if we could fuck some more and she said yes. So we went to the play room and I got her stripped. That's when I asked her to sit on my face and she made her puzzled remark about not understanding. But I licked her cunt good and got her hot, then laid her on her back and put a pillow under her and started stuffing her cunt with my cock again. This time fucking her seemed almost harder than before, despite the fact that I was using oil. I squirted oil up into her pussy, then put a pillow under her and really got my cock up her. Still not quite balls deep.

She looked panicky at times, so I went very slowly and was finally in all the way. I changed angles and hit a good angle for fucking her where she was getting full cock and I was getting great friction from her cunt. Her aroma was enveloping us and it was fuck-heaven as I slowly rose to my climax.

I had told her that I wanted to fuck her and cum in her, so she was accommodating.She also orgasmed at least once while I fucked her. And then it was all over and I was pouring cum into her cunt.

Low sensitivity. Long fucking time needed to cum. Same throughout the next two days when fucking my wife.

I had half a Viagra the night before, then full Viagra in the morning before getting to Andromeda's house. Then another while walking on the beach.

Intense fucking Amelie; Friday, June 14, 2019

Living room, love sofa, sex videos on the TV, kneeling by the side of the sofa fucking her straight up her cunt and getting her to squirt. Big fuck aroma. Long long fuck ending in big shuddering orgasm.

Intense fucking Amelie; Monday, June 17, 2019

Another long fucking session. Hard cock, lots of lube, lots of saliva, lots of squirting.

Toward the end I was hugging her and holding her tight as I fucked her. I told her to look in my eyes as I fucked her and stroked in and out powerfully. She began to squirm, then went ballistic, bucking and jumping around under me as I kept plowing into her cunt until I finally had a huge cum.

Balls up against her cunt lips, cock swollen, her cunt tighter than ever, lots of friction.

Hard cock fucking, cockrings; Thursday, June 20, 2019

I fucked Amelie hard and long but no cum. My cock was very hard and very big.

Fucked Amelie; Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I went upstairs with my cock hard and found her playing with her cunt. I told her to continue while I stroked my cock. She wanted to play with my balls and lick my cock and eventually wanted to get fucked.

She stood and leaned on the bed and I rubbed my cock on her cunt from behind, oiled her up a bit and started to shove my cock up her slit. It took a while -- she's very tight now. Eventually, after shoving and grunting, I was up her twat all the way. I squirted more oil on my cock as I fucked her. Her tightness gave me shivers up my back. I had my underpants up so my balls were shoved up against her cunt lips as I fucked her. She wanted more oil so I oiled my cock and gave her a test but she wanted yet more, so I spread her lips and squirted oil between her cunt lips right up her pussy.

After a while of this I had her flip over and put her ass up on a pillow so I could fuck her missionary style. I got my hard cock up her cunt while she had her legs up and her feet around my ears. I stuffed her hard and licked her and she squirted and came. The aroma was getting heady. I was losing some sensitivity, so I said I was going to fuck her hard and cum. She kept saying, "Fuck me and cum!" so we went crazy fucking and both seemed to cum big.

I saw some cum leak out of her cunt when I pulled out.

Fucked Amelie; Friday, June 28, 2019

Hot fucking Amelie; Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My cock was hard but had low sensitivity.

Hot fucking Amelie; Saturday, July 6, 2019

Got my cock up and hard with no trouble and fucked her and came. I was lying on her and just fucking her steadily. Nice hot fuck.

Huffing, puffing, no fucking; Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Viagra, sex stories and cockbands but still no hard-on. Amelie was wet and ready, said she had already played with herself and cum a lot. But I barely could get my cock up her hole. I did shake a lot afterwards though.

Andromeda delicious fucking; Monday, July 15, 2019

Viagra early, then arrival at my beautiful girl friend's house before 7. We hugged and I fondled her. She's ravishing in her "shift", no bra, no panties. Does she want her fucking early? We left for our walk after she did her stretches and got dressed.

When we got back (I had already taken another Viagra) I told her I needed to take a shower with her. More fondling and tit-kissing in the shower. Then we were bundled up in bathrobes and I told her we were going to watch a sex video on my laptop.

I pointed out to her how the girl put her cunt right over the guy's face and he licked it happily. One of the best pussy-licking scenes ever, but too short. They started fucking and all Andromeda wanted to know was how long was he going to last.

I was getting hard. I had to bring her hand over to my cock and then told her she should rub my balls. I was kissing her and squeezing her tits, then started fingering her twat and rubbing her clit. She was getting wetter.

After a while (the girl in the video got hot and squealy from all the fucking) I put the laptop away and got ready to lick my love's delicious cunt.

I spread her thighs and licked her cunt lips, then got into sucking her clit. She responded strongly to my licking her. I was getting her wet and hot and my cock stayed hard all through. Eventually I looked up and told her I wanted to fuck her. I tried but from a kneeling position my cock was too low to reach her slit. So I rubbed my hard cock along her slit for a while, then rose up over her and stuffed her cunt. Just like that I was partially in her, but of course she was way tight.

I pumped her for a bit, then told her to get on the floor so I could fuck her properly. She lay down on the bathrobe and I stood above her, waving my hard cock around and admiring her gorgeous body. Her tits are full and pendulous, and her lush bush is beautiful.

I told her to spread her cunt lips as I watched. As she did that, she wouldn't look at me, so I asked her to look at my cock and open her lips wider. Then I got down and licked her cunt, squirted some oil on her and on my cock, then started to shove my cock up her -- I was hard.

I pumped it in very slowly and got further and further up her, getting more and more sensitive and excited. I kissed her tits and her lips, then licked her cunt over and over, fucking her as deep as I could without hurting her. She was getting wetter. I asked her if she wanted more cock -- I was only about half-way up her cunt -- and she nodded her head, "Yes."

The little pumping motions of my cock in her cunt smoothed away dry spots I could feel; her pussy became more and more slippery and delicious.

Soon I was as deep as I could go facing her (I found I could get deeper when I was fucking her doggy style) and was high and higher as I fucked her. My eyes were wild and she could tell I was ready to cum. She had probably already cum twice by this point.

I slowed and managed to come down a little bit, then got her to flip over so I could stuff her from behind. I used more oil, then slid my cock into her and found her cunt even more capacious. I realized that I had been bottoming out when I was face-to-face with her. The pressure on my cock was amazing. Maybe I couldn't come before because of her tightness.

She reached down and played with my balls, then rubbed her clit. I asked about this afterwards and she just nodded her head.

We took a break and then I lay down so she could get on top and I could watch her tits bounce as she fucked me.

She reached back behind her and played with my balls as she rode me.

After she got off me we joked about when I could cum. I got her on her back again so I could fuck her and cum. I licked her cunt madly for a long time and she probably came again. I was stroking my cock to get it very hard. I got my cock up her cunt again and just fucked her and came quickly. I stayed in her awhile but eventually pulled out as she groaned. She hates to give up that cock...

We were good and fucked out and both took naps before I left for home.

We emailed each other a couple of days later:

Andromeda: "Beautiful photos. Thank you.

"I went to a wonderful chamber music concert last night but my mind wandered to the afternoon. Somehow it all went together."

Me: "Excellent. Shall we schedule more 'exercise'? It's your health that I'm concerned about, of course..."

Fucked Amelie straight and narrow; Thursday, July 18, 2019

Some softness in my cock, somewhat low sensitivity, but once it was up her cunt the sensation built up. As I fucked her I felt she was cumming and squirting pussy-juice on my balls.

I pulled out a number of times and slowly stuffed her cunt, watching my wet, hot, red cock go in her. But then I just fucked her steadily until I came.

Extra intense fucking Amelie; Tuesday, July 23, 2019

One Viagra. I was in the basement looking at sex videos and started getting hard, so I went upstairs and she was in the bathroom. I showed her my hard-on and she said she'd be right along after a whore's bath.

She was naked and pretty hot to trot when she came out of the bathroom. She was grabbing my cock and balls as I rubbed her tits and her cunt. Soon I had her on her back on the edge of the bed eating out her cunt, then stuffing it -- slowly. She was having trouble taking it. I didn't use oil but kept licking her and shoving my cock tip up her cunt slowly and working it in and out.

Eventually she wanted me to shove it in all the way and when I did it was electric. I was feeling it all the way up and down my back as I fucked her.

I had her legs up and shoving cock up her, then licking her and kissing her. She must have cum at least once.

She then moved to the middle of the bed and opened up her legs, presenting her well-fucked wet cunt which I licked more. Now she was bucking and squirting. When I shoved my cock up her, she hooked her feet over the backs of my knees and opened way up. I shoved my cock balls deep and told her how far I was up her pussy -- her breath got quicker.

She likes dirty talk. I told her my balls were up against her cunt lips. She started cumming. I told her she was getting me wet with her squirts -- I felt some squirt on my lower legs -- and she said she had no idea.

I was very hot fucking her steadily and hard as we got higher. Eventually I squirted cum up her cunt.

Intense fucking; Monday, July 29, 2019

I dribbled cum into Amelie. I was so hot and so full of cum I just dribbled.

I played with her downstairs and shoved my cock in her face, then told her to go upstairs and get herself ready. I went downstairs and watched sex videos and got hard, then went upstairs and looked at her while she played with herself.

I watched her spread her cunt lips and play with herself, then got oil on her pussy and rubbed her tits and kissed her. She said she was already pretty wet. So I licked her some, then started stuffing her twat.

As I fucked her I realized that my cock was not all that sensitive but my brain was very turned on, almost inflamed. I was kissing her and laughing to be fucking her -- both of us were delirious.

As I licked her and fucked her she must have cum several times -- I don't know. I was going crazy and came by dribbling into her cunt.

Intense fuck, satisfying orgasm; Friday, August 2, 2019

Amelie wasn't sure she wanted to get fucked because she was "shut down", but after we talked in bed and I rubbed her ass, she was ready. I told her to meet me downstairs.

I made sure to jerk off and cum the previous day so I wouldn't have excess cum dribbling as before.

I was hard when she came into the kitchen and we messed around; then I brought her into the living room where the couch was already opened out for her to get fucked. She lay down and split her legs and opened her cunt for me. I licked her and got her ready, then played with her cunt lips with the tip of my cock before starting to shove it up her.

Her cunt and thighs and ass crack were wet and I could feel my balls up against her ass crack each time I pumped her cunt. I shoved my cock way up into her; it got her very excited to have it jammed up her like that.

After a bit I was fucking her lustily, watching my cock go in and out of her. I licked her and she started bucking and squirting. I fucked her more and the intensity built up for both of us.

There was a lot of yelling. I sucked on her tits, licked her cunt, kept fucking her and eventually reached the plateau and came in her big. Very nice orgasm.

I held my cock in her and kept having after-shocks. Then we lay together and fell asleep.

Long drawn-out fucking; Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Amelie was upset from her blood diagnosis and said she needed a pick-me-up fuck. I got it up with sex videos and by the time I checked in on her I was ready to feel her cunt wrapped around my cock. She was receptive -- I licked her cunt and started shoving cock up her. Amazing feeling. Her cunt is magic...

I fucked her and licked her over and over until her pussy was smooth and slick, then pulled her legs up and fucked her hard.

The fucking went on and on. I was not particularly sensitive so it felt like I could just shove it in and out of her until we both got tired. But I wanted to cum, so I fucked her very hard until the cum came.

The whole time I could watch my hard wet cock going in and out of her hole. When I finally pulled out, cum was dripping off the tip.

My brain goes into freeze when I reach a "regular" pulsing orgasm. I have no memory of what happens at the moment of orgasm when my cock begins to spurt cum, whereas the other day, when I was dribbling cum into her I could feel the dribble.

Fucked Amelie today? Sunday, August 11, 2019

Couldn't get it up to fuck Amelie; Thursday, August 15, 2019

Andromeda fast fuck, delicious; Friday, August 16, 2019

My girl friend Andromeda told me in the car as we got back from our field trip that she couldn't "do sex" because she had not "prepared". So I guess that means she's not sure I want to fuck her when I'm coming to her house. Yet other times she has met me with no underwear on. Who knows what she thinks? All I know is: she's hot for me.

I asked her if we were having lunch or if I was having her. She offered lunch -- mostly vegetables. After eating some, I got up and went behind her and began fondling her boobs. Soon we were kissing and groping. I had her bra off and was sucking on her gorgeous tits.

I took her into the play room and pretty soon we were both stripped. I told her I wanted to lick her cunt. Given how fucking (or not fucking) had gone with my wife Amelie the last time we fooled around, I wasn't sure I could get it up for her anyway.

I got my head between her thighs and she began breathing hard. Actually she had been breathing hard ever since I had begun rubbing her tits. But licking her clit and sticking my tongue up her cunt really had her going. She asked beforehand if she should wash for me. I suggested we take a shower together but then we were both too hot to bother... She came within a minute of my beginning to lick her, then came again after I put one, then two fingers up her cunt and rubbed it on her G-spot. She was squirming and looked happy. And then she came and came.