Sex Stories - 2019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has learned to get me really hot by rubbing my balls while I fuck her. She's tried it several times and it's always electric. I have to teach Andromeda that trick.

Serious intense fucking; Thursday, December 26, 2019

I was hot and just wanted to fuck Amelie and cum in her cunt. Fortunately I got very hard fast and she was ready for the same thing. I let her suck my cock for a minute but she wanted it up her cunt and I obliged after licking her. Her pussy was very wet and hot and flowing -- there was plenty of electrical buzz when I stuffed her cunt.

We fucked hard and then I licked her and got even harder. Soon we were yelling loudly and cumming.

Ending the year with a bang; Sunday, December 29, 2019

Amelie informed me she had to leave for her friend's house in an hour and a half so I told her to take her shower and I'd go up and fuck her.

She was just finishing playing with herself cumming when I walked in on her, hard cock waving about. I got some coconut oil on my hand and rubbed it on her cunt lips and inside her cunt and finger fucked her as she rubbed my cock. She wanted it, so I told her to get her ass up on a pillow. Then I got her to spread her cunt lips as I licked them -- they were hot and wet.

I still had my underpants on, with my balls pushed forward. So I shoved my cock up her pussy and my balls went up against her ass crack. A little pumping and she was panting and squirming under me. As I fucked her the sensation of electric tension was steady so I could just pump her indefinitely and get both of us hotter and hotter without getting closer to cumming. Or so it seemed. She was delirious. I was kissing her while fucking; there is nothing hotter.

I sat back, my cock up her cunt, and she rubbed her clit, then I leaned forward and squeezed her tits while fucking her steadily. She said something changed, so I fucked her harder and she started yelling to fuck her and cum. I was pounding her and came hard.