Sex Stories: The Early Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came -- how many times? I was crazy about her. I ran my cock along her crack and went nuts. I took my time. I ran the tip of my cock up and down along her juicy pussy lips. Finally I came all over her bush and belly. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had. And, that night, my cock was hard the whole time and I was never able to get into her cunt.

A few months later; early Spring 2013

"Fuck my cunt with your big brown cock."

Andromeda blew my mind. Does she know how hot it makes me to hear her talk like that?

I've told her over and over: "Say it. I want to hear you say it." Then, when she said it, I blew my load.

Lots of talk about tight highly sensitive cunt (hers) and big cock which won't get hard at first (mine). We joked about how we match perfectly. I was able at that time to worm my softish cock up her cunt and then it would get hard slow enough so I could fuck her without hurting her. Eventually it would be hard and by then she would be used to its size.

Clearly she loves and has always loved cock. She cums often when I fuck her.

Cote Nord: 10 days of straight fucking; June 2013

While traveling and camping with Amelie along the north shore (Cote Nord) of the St Lawrence I got an email from Andromeda telling me she had a "new beau". I was sad but the fucking with Amelie went through the roof. I was hot every hour of every day! We fucked two or three times a day!

Of course I can't "explain" this. I'm mourning the loss of one lover but having a blast with my other lover.

I had, a long time before, assured my girl friend that if she found someone with whom she wished to be intimate and exclusive, she just needed to tell me to back off. I love her despite anything else. Our friendship was never going to be at risk. I just needed to know.

She did not tell me to back off. She just told me that she and her "new beau" were having a good time. Still, I felt bereft and sad. And my libido went through the roof, most likely because libido has little to do with all this other stuff. I just was at a point in my "cycle" when I had hard-ons all the time.

MFA, Boston; October 2013

I met Andromeda and her sister and daughter at a little pizza shop across the street from the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA), Boston. We had lunch and then she took me on a walk around the back of the museum; her family went inside. Andromeda and I talked holding hands. We spoke about our families, our cares and concerns, our history together.

Finally when we got around to the front of the museum and she had to go in, she hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss right in the middle of Boston. She told me she loved me and then went into the building. My mind was blown. Ten thousand firecrackers went off in my head. I walked on clouds for days. She loves me! She loves me! She said it!

Late afternoon fucking Amelie; Thursday, November 28, 2013

Living room floor. Viagra in late afternoon. Played with Amelie's juicy tits and she sucked my cock until I got hard. Hard fuck from behind. Used some oil. Came quick but stayed hard and fucked her more afterwards until she came.

Got real hard and hot late with sex videos and came again.

Intense fucking; Friday, November 29, 2013

Symphony Hall all day. Took Viagra at 5:30. By 6:30 Amelie was asking for cock.

Sex videos and hard-on. She came down and started playing with my hard-on. We were both very turned on.

I told her I wanted to fuck her right away. I slipped my cock inside her cunt when she was on the edge of the couch. A little bit of tongue action first; she was a little dry at first but very turned on. Tip of my cock on her pussy lips and clit made her squirt. Cock was drenched. Then balls and tummy. Both laughing while fucking. Very intense. Electrical charges up and down my back.

Then she said something changed inside her. Probably her orgasm made her cunt relax. Cunt juice dripping on floor. Cock was very hard. I wanted her on top. She tried new position but it was no go. She used her toy, then got on top. Cock wouldn't slip in easily because she was still a bit dry. Tongue action fixed that. I got my cock in her pussy and we fucked until I came.

Intense fucking--again; Saturday, November 30, 2013

Took Viagra after getting home from Cape Ann, then showed my hard cock to Amelie. She began sucking it immediately. Then she moved to the floor with her toy and came soon afterwards. I oiled my cock and went inside her -- it was very intense. Her cunt was contracting on me and we laughed about it. I pulled out several times and licked her cunt -- she was not so wet yet despite cumming. Finally, I fucked her till I came. I was still hard afterwards and thrust into her cunt and fucked her some more.

More intense fucking; Sunday, December 1, 2013

I took Viagra when I came home after lunch. At the end of the Patriots' game I told Amelie I wanted to smoke after fucking her.

She asked if I could think about anything other than sex. I pointed out that she liked all her orgasms -- while rubbing her tits. She took the hint and went upstairs for a shower.

I took the laptop upstairs after playing with myself -- was already very hard. She came out of the bathroom and I had her suck my cock sitting in front of the bed. She leaned over the edge of the bed and I licked her cunt, then shoved my cock inside her from behind. It was very intense. We fucked like that for a while.

Then she lay on her back on the edge of the bed and I fucked her standing up. At one point I lifted her legs up, bent my knees and fucked her that way. I also had my foot up on the bed and went inside her that way. I occasionally pulled out and rubbed her clit and lips with the tip of my cock. Finally we went crazy and fucked violently until I came. I have no idea what her orgasms were, but we were shouting a lot.

Later, just before going to bed, she said she was having a lot of fun getting fucked.

More fucking; Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Amelie started grabbing my cock shortly after dinner. We had been sexting for a while. I told her I had to get ready for her. She took a shower and played with herself in the bedroom while I watched sex videos downstairs.

I went into the bedroom with my cock hard and hot. She was ready for me. I licked her cunt and then fucked her slowly. She grabbed my cock, encircling the base of it with her fingers while it was in her cunt. Very hot. We went for a while, getting higher and higher. She was thrashing around under me, frantically horny; Finally I came in her. Her pussy was still quite tight. Not sure if she came then. But we relaxed and laughed at the intensity of our fucking.

Yet more fucking; Wednesday, December 4, 2013

After dinner I asked Amelie if she needed fucking. She said she wasn't sure, but I took her outside and showed her the moon and rubbed her ass. She was obviously ready.

After our house guest left for the evening she called downstairs and asked if I was busy. I had already taken the Viagra and chewed it, but it was less than 20 minutes before. By the time I got upstairs she had taken a shower and played with herself and cum.

Again, I was hard and hot because of sex videos. She sucked my cock and played with my balls. She said she got wet when she heard me coming up the stairs, but also that she had already cum before that.

When I played with her cunt with my finger, it was not so wet. So she can cum without getting wet? But as soon as I started licking her she squirted on my face. Then she was ready to get fucked. I was inside her and the intensity was remarkable -- lots of electric charge between my cock and her cunt. We went slowly at first but it built up quickly when I felt her squirt on my balls. Then she squirted again. I couldn't hold back then and came.

I stayed hard but did not feel all that sensitivity at the cock tip, so I put it in her pussy again and we fucked gently for a little while longer.

We laughed at the intensity. My cock has been getting more sensitive day by day. Today was the most intense yet.

Amelie's squirting explored

Way back in 1997, when my wife and other family and I were all camping, I was having trouble connecting with her. We felt at constant loggerheads with each other. Yet, once in the tent, things heated up fast. She was on her back, thighs spread wide and legs up in the air and I was ramming my hard cock up her cunt. We were both panting but also trying to fuck quietly as there was family around in adjacent tents. Suddenly I realized my crotch and balls were getting soaked -- she was squirting volumes of juice out of her cunt. In addition to my balls, belly, upper thighs, her bush and thighs, the sheets were completely soaked. It was the coolest thing that had happened to us while fucking in quite a while and we both started laughing.

For the rest of that vacation, every time we fucked (at least once every day!) she would squirt volumes of cunt juice and soak everything. We couldn't stop! It was too much fun, even though it was uncomfortable, afterwards, to sleep on the soggy sheets.

The one thing I learned from that experience, aside from the fact that my wife was a uniquely sexual being and loved fucking intensely (of course I already knew this), was that relaxation was not necessary for her to orgasm. If I rub her cunt or fuck her, she cums! But also, orgasm and squirting are not exactly equivalent. She loves squirting, she loves cumming, she loves fucking. Whatever happens during sex, as long as she gets loving attention, lots of petting and, preferably, a hard cock, she's happy.

In the years since her first squirting, varying amounts of strongly aromatic cunt juice has become one of the features of our sex life that we look forward to -- but it doesn't happen every time. In fact I can't ever predict when she's going to squirt.

There are a couple of broad generalizations I can make about her and the way she cums / squirts:

  1. Cunt-licking after fucking. Usually, if she is excited, that's when she's most likely to squirt (and of course, cum). So if I fuck her vigorously until she begins to pant and squirm, then pull my cock out and lick her cunt, it is possible, even likely that some extra moisture will flow out of her hole. Often this is just an additional dollop of lubricant so that the next time I stuff her pussy my cock slides in slick and easy. But from time to time, the extra moisture is droplets or gushes that squirt out of her cunt forcibly below my chin and splash against my chest, drip on the sheets and make big wet spots on the bed. This is accompanied by thrashing and moaning noises from her and then I know I have to fuck her hard again so she can complete her orgasm. At this point my cock is usually rigid and ready to burst and I fuck her and cum myself, with her continuing to squirt on my balls and drenching my pubic hair.
  2. Elevated cunt angle. If I make sure that my pelvis is lower than hers when I fuck her, my cock goes up at an upward angle into her cunt and the cock tip rubs her G-spot as I pump her. Many times this causes her to orgasm powerfully and either before or during her orgasm she squirts juice out of her cunt, spraying my balls and thighs. I've watched this happen as I shove my cock in and out of her pussy and it is wildly funny and exciting.
  3. Sometimes during just ordinary fucking, as I shove my cock up her twat, her cunt squirts, wetting my balls and thighs.

After any of these scenarios, there is always the possibility of pools and puddles underneath where our fucking takes place -- usually under her ass. If I fuck her at the edge of the bed (that is often the way I can get my pelvis lower than hers), the cunt juice dribbles down her crack as well, wetting the edge of the bed or couch and dripping on the floor or rug. When we're done, the moisture and aroma from her squirts envelops us and stays on me until I shower. I usually delay showering for a day (!) so I can have that heavenly cunt juice and aroma on me, in my beard, on my chest hairs and on my cock and balls and public hair. It is a lovely fuck-gift from my gorgeous lover!

Amelie receptive; Saturday, December 7, 2013

Amelie has had an upset stomach for days but seems to be getting better, I took Viagra in the hope of fucking her.

We watched television and afterwards I thought she was going upstairs to take a shower. Instead she wanted me to play with her nipples. Soon I was hard. She said she got wet as soon as I played with her nipples. When I felt her cunt it was wet.

She sat on the edge of the couch and sucked my cock; I licked her cunt, then slowly put my cock in her. The sensation was intense and she squirted on my balls almost immediately. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt lips and they sounded real sloppy. I wish I could see her cunt opening as I stuff her...

I fucked her more and she said she was going to cum again. I came also, probably about the same time.

Amelie asked to be fucked; Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I asked her on the way home from the wine dinner (she was quite drunk) if she wanted some action. She said yes. I took Viagra when we got home and we were talking but she started rubbing her tits. I hadn't had the pill more than 15 minutes but got hard and showed her my cock. I thought we'd watch sex videos but she just wanted to get fucked.

We fucked vigorously on the living room floor. Her pussy was really good and tight. Liked the way I fucked her a lot. I doubt she came but I came soon. I was just starting to lose sensation.

After cumming I stayed hard for a while, so I fucked her some more.

Later I watched sex videos briefly and got hot again. Thought about going upstairs and fucking her more, but she was asleep by then.

She was hot for me; Sunday, December 15, 2013

In the laundry room. Amelie grabbed my cock and wanted to fuck right there. But I had a softie and it got softer. She wanted to know why we couldn't do it anyway but it really wasn't going to go up her cunt. I told her I would take a pill and fuck her later.

Later on, I took some Viagra, then just took out my cock and fucked her. Sensation was good. Hard-on only slightly soft. She drenched my balls.

Fucking; Friday, December 20, 2013

Reading this day's diary made me sit up and take notice: I fucked my wife Amelie three times in the course of an afternoon and evening. It is hard to believe how horny the two of us were on that day.

In the bedroom, around 2 pm: We had both taken showers. I had already taken Viagra. We were lying in bed and she said she was going to take a nap. I played with my cock and showed her how hard it was. She said "Fuck me right now," and pulled down her sweatpants. I fucked her hard and long. Actually a long time.

I turned her so my feet were up against the wall and battered her cunt. This was a fucking technique she had asked me to practice on her: arrange our bodies so that I could push off with my feet as I thrust my cock into her. She likes the feeling of power and domination it gives me. She likes playing the submissive role -- as long as it is not too submissive.

As I fucked her I realized that she was getting my balls wet; she squirted but didn't cum. I felt low sensitivity and didn't cum even after fucking her a long long time.

In the guest room, around 4 pm: I was watching sex videos in the living room and got hard. I yelled upstairs and asked her if she was busy and she invited me upstairs. We stripped each other feverishly, then rushed into the guest room. I told her to bend over the bed, then stuffed my cock up her cunt from behind. I fucked her vigorously until I came. At one point I reached down and squeezed her swinging tits. Her cunt felt delicious, but I had to fuck her hard to build up sensation to cum.

In the living room, around 10 pm: She was standing over me and I showed her my hard-on. She said it made her immediately wet. We stripped fast and I felt her cunt -- it was warm and wet. I told her I wanted to fuck her right away, She asked me where and I said right there at the edge of the couch. I was hot and hard.

She sat down and I licked her cunt, then started working my cock into her. She loved the slow stuff. Felt amazing when I lifted her left leg above my head. She squirted a number of times; my balls were drenched. The best was when I rubbed her clit with the tip of my cock.

We stopped and restarted fucking a number of times. When I felt myself getting near cumming I was able to pull back or fuck her very slowly until the crisis passed.

Finally I pulled out and she got down on the floor on her back. I plunged in and fucked her really hard. She became wild and came again as did I.

Amazing finale. Not as hot in sensation as other times, but her squirting over and over made up for it. Afterwards she told me she came at last and I told her I did too.

Woke her up to fuck her; Sunday, December 22, 2013

7 am. Woke up with a hard hard-on but not much sensation. Rubbed up against Amelie and she felt my cock and was ready immediately -- wet cunt. Went inside her and fucked her for a while. No cum for either.

Amelie wants it; Monday, December 30, 2013

Made out a lot and got hot. Got her hot. She wanted fucking. Couldn't get hard. She sucked it. Put my cock between her cunt lips but I couldn't go in her. Licked her until she squirted -- twice. She said she felt good but didn't cum.

Squirting, cumming and orgasms

My wife Amelie began to squirt cum juice out of her cunt almost 20 years after we first made love. She had been cumming (real honest-to-goodness orgasms) from the very beginning, almost every time we fucked. But it has always been hard to pin her down: If I ask her "Did you cum?" nearly half the time her response is "I don't know." For a male this is hard to understand. You cum when your cock spurts white sperm and you feel the contractions as your cock spurts.

But maybe not...

Sometime in the past two years I found that if I edged enough while jerking off while being very careful not to cum, suddenly there was a significant flow of cum from my cock and very intense pleasure but without the contractions. And if I kept jerking I could have a "regular" orgasm with contractions and spurting cum.

So maybe that's what happens to my wife. Maybe women who claim they don't orgasm but love to fuck are having that very slow but highly pleasurable experience that is akin to cumming but not really cumming. Maybe the sensation of squirting (which my wife does not consider an orgasm -- in most cases) is similar to the sensation of cum dribbling from my cock. I just don't know.

All I know is that there are multiple ways of giving and getting sexual pleasure and cumming for both men and women.

And among my favorites is being on the receiving end of my wife Amelie's drenching pussy juice squirts; and my own full-body orgasms which can happen with or without an erection or penetration.

12