Sex Study - Second Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost thought she was going to try and kiss me but she didn't. She winked at me and smiled, and then she took my left hand and turned to head out of the room.

We went down the hall to another room. It wasn't the same room as before. This was a much bigger room. Tiffany was inside waiting for us. The high walls had black drapes covering them, and the flooring was a dark wood. There were lights shining on two padded long tables that were about 30 inches above the floor. There were also light deflectors facing each table, and on one of the tables was the man who was my counterpart in the test. A couple tripod cameras were in the room, and I saw the hand camera as well. In the ceiling were additional cameras like last time.

I looked at the man. He was lying flat on his back. His wrists were shackled with leather cuffs and a chain to the top of the table so that his arms were lying flat on the table above his head. The table was not as wide as a twin bed, but wider than a massage table, and was padded with a leather top. The man's bare feet were cuffed like his wrists, and each foot was connected to a rope that connected to a pulley in the ceiling on each side of him which kept his legs spread. It appeared he could bend his knees if he wanted as long as his legs staid spread and his feet remained near the edges of the table. He was completely naked except for his black leather mask.

The man's mask was different than mine. He had his head turned toward me and I could not see any reaction because his face was completely covered except for small openings for his eyes and a circular opening around his mouth. There was no opening over his nose, so I think he could only breathe through his mouth. The mask extended down to his neck and covered his head completely. It was a little spooky looking at him staring at me and not seeing his facial expression.

"That is Matt on the table. Are you okay, Sara?" Rachel asked as she noticed me staring.

"Yeah. It's just wasn't what I was expecting. It's very dark in here and I didn't realize this is how I would be restrained."

"Don't worry about it," Rachel said. "It looks much scarier than it is. Once we get started you will forget about it and you might even find it sexually stimulating. Let's get you set up. You can take off your robe and shoes."

I looked at Matt watching me. I guess he could talk but he was told not to. I kind of stared back and then turned away from him to undo my robe. Tiffany was in front of me and I undid my tie and then removed my robe. She took it and stood in front of me with a kind of crazy smile. I then bent down and undid the straps on my heels and she reached her hand down. I stood up and handed them to her. Tiffany stood there smiling for a moment and then turned to put my things down behind the drape.

"Let's see. I cannot stand the suspense!" Rachel said from behind me.

I turned around to face her and noticed Matt still staring in my direction.

"Wow, I forgot how incredible you look!" Rachel said. She stood there admiring my body for a few moments and I started to blush again. "Come here and let's get you situated."

I walked over to the table and sat down and then swung my feet around and laid flat on my back. I turned my head toward Matt as Tiffany and Rachel began shackling my wrists above my head. My arms were stretched tightly upward and my fingers were hanging just off the table. Matt had a nice body. No hair other than lightly colored thin hair on his arms and legs. His balls looked shaved from what I could tell and his penis was soft and laying on his thigh. He seemed to have a good body. I couldn't tell his age but I guessed he looked like he was in his mid-twenties or early thirties. It was really impossible to tell.

Rachel and Tiffany moved to my feet and placed the shackles around my ankles. My feet were also connected to a pulley in the ceiling. I moved my legs and I was able to lay my feet flat on the edges of the table with my legs spread fairly wide. I then stretched out my legs to get comfortable.

"Okay, how does that feel?" Rachel asked.

"Fine," I said. "A little unnerving that I cannot move much, but I guess I'm okay."

"Don't worry at all. If you need to be released we will jump right in and help you out. Also if you have an itch just tell us and we will scratch it for you."

"Thanks," I said.

"Okay, I think we are ready to start. I'll operate the tripod cameras and Tiffany will use the handheld. Any questions Matt?"

"No," Matt said.

"Great. No talking from now on unless you really need us or you are commanded to do so by your master. We will bring the first person in now." Rachel said.

The lights darkened a little so that I could mainly see just myself and Matt's table lit by the lights above. The lights did not shine in our faces but did show our bodies well for the video. By turning my head and looking just past my right foot, I could see a man appear as he came through the black drapes. A light was shining on him as he approached the tables between me and Matt. Both of us had our heads turned toward the man as he approached.

The man looked at me first. He was naked and seemed to be in his thirties. His body was nice and he seemed to be well endowed. He was soft but still had at least four to five inches hanging between his legs and it appeared he was thick.

He stepped closer to my table so that he was standing near my waist and hovered over me. I looked up at his body and then at his penis dangling between his legs. He looked me up and down and smiled. "You are gorgeous," he whispered. I remembered I wasn't supposed to talk so I kept silent. He placed his hand on my belly and I felt my body jump. I slightly startled him but he kept his hand in place.

He rubbed my belly very gently, mainly over my belly button. He then moved his hand in larger circles until his fingers reached just above my pussy, but he didn't touch me there. His hand also brushed the underside of my breasts and I felt my nipples begin to harden. What was he going to do to me?

The man moved his hand up to my breasts and started caressing them. "Your tits are fucking awesome," he said. He squeezed them gently and then pinched both of my nipples. "Fuck," he said.

He moved down toward my legs and used his hand to rub me all the way down to my right foot and toes. The man stepped closer to my right foot and I watched him bend his knees slightly so that his penis brushed up against the bottom of my toes. He then pushed his penis into my foot and swayed his hips slightly. "Your feet are sexy too," he said.

The man came back toward my waist and stared at my breasts again. His penis was longer now and a little thicker. He placed his right hand on my belly again and this time placed his left hand on my right breast. He squeezed my nipple and at the same time moved his right hand down to my pussy. I was already wet when he inserted a finger, but I couldn't help but gasp. He looked into my eyes through the dark lace fabric and smiled as he fingered my pussy. I wondered if he could actually see my eyes with this lighting.

He used his finger to rub the inside wall of my vagina for a while, and then he inserted another finger and fingered me for a minute or so until I felt I was on the brink of an orgasm. I was breathing heavy and doing my best to remain quiet. He could tell he had me almost there and then he stopped.

He moved up toward my head and placed his right knee on the table and then placed his left foot on the table between my outstretched arms. As I turned my face toward him he lowered his hip toward my face. "Suck my cock, Slave," he said has he used his right hand to place it at my lips.

I remembered I was instructed to do as I was commanded. I opened my mouth and he pushed himself inside. I wrapped my lips around him and began sucking him gently. "Oh yeah, that's it baby," he said and he grinned.

I sucked him for about a minute and felt him get completely hard in my mouth. He then pulled himself out and said, "Damn I would like to fuck you." I looked up at him and his big penis above my face. "Shit," he said as he got off the table and turned around to face Matt. I looked over and saw Matt was watching.

The man walked over to Matt who watched him approach. The man did the same thing to Matt that he did to me. He took his right hand and placed it on Matt's belly. He rubbed in circles until he was rubbing Matt's chest. Matt seemed to stare into his face. The man then moved toward Matt's face, paused, and then moved further to the right toward Matt's hands at the top of the table. I cranked my head and watched as the man pointed his penis down to Matt's fingers. I watched Matt wrap his fingers around the man's penis and squeeze it.

I forgot that Matt was bisexual so he must have been okay with this. "Wow," the man said. He backed away and then looked over at me and stared for a moment. He then looked back at Matt. The man walked toward my left to Matt's mid-section and placed his hand on Matt again. I couldn't see what he was doing but I guessed he had Matt's penis in his hand.

"So hard," the man said to himself. He stood there for a moment and then moved down toward Matt's legs. As he moved I could see that Matt was now hard. His head was lifted watching the man move toward his feet and then around the other side of the table. He was examining Matt's body while lightly trailing his fingers across Matt's legs. When he got to Matt's waist area on the other side of the table he paused and then reached for Matt and started stroking him.

I could tell it felt good for Matt. The man stroked him for a minute or so and then stopped. He stared at Matt's hard penis in his hand and then looked at me. "Fuck," he said to himself softly. Tiffany finally came into view from my side of Matt's table and was filming.

The man looked down at Matt's penis again and then got down on his knees. He leaned over Matt and stuck out his tongue and touched the side of Matt's penis as he held it vertically. He stopped and then licked the side from mid-way to just below the head. He stopped again and looked at it. He turned to look at Matt's face and said, "Do you want me to suck it?"

Matt didn't respond.

"Do you want me to suck it?" the man repeated.

"You can answer him," Tiffany said softly.

"Yes," Matt said.

"Are you going to tell me if you are going to cum?"

"Yes," Matt said.

The man stared at Matt's face for a moment and then looked back at his penis. He looked at it like he didn't know how to go about the task. "Okay. I'm going to suck your cock," the man told Matt. "I've never done it before." About twenty seconds later the man leaned down and took the head of Matt's penis in his mouth. He closed his eyes and held it there for a while. Then he started sucking Matt. His head started to move up and down until he had about half of Matt in his mouth on the downward stroke.

I heard soft moans coming from Matt as the man slowly bobbed his head. He was still trying to get used to what he was doing. After a minute or so the man increased his pace as he got the hang of it. I could hear slurping noises, and it must have felt good to Matt because I could tell his body was tensing up and his breathing was getting louder.

After a couple more minutes Matt said, "I'm going to cum soon."

The man stopped immediately. He held Matt in his mouth for a moment and then lifted his head. He looked at Matt's face. There was no facial expression from Matt other than what you could discern from his mouth. The man looked over at me next and shook his head, and then he looked at Matt's penis in his hand.

The man moved his head down and took Matt into his mouth again. He continued sucking Matt like he did before. He moved his head up and down on Matt for another minute or so and then Matt said again, "I think I am going to cum soon." This time the man kept sucking Matt. He went faster and a little deeper. About twenty seconds later Matt said more urgently, "I'm going to cum."

I heard the man moan but he kept sucking Matt. Then Matt groaned several seconds later and I saw his body tense up as he ejaculated. The man stopped immediately and took his mouth off of Matt's erupting penis. I could see a burst of cum shoot straight up out of Matt and then it was oozing onto the man's fist, and I saw cum dripping from the man's mouth. He stared at Matt's penis until Matt stopped ejaculating, and then he looked up at Tiffany and smiled.

"That was awesome," Tiffany whispered loudly enough that I could hear. "Do you want to lick it clean?" she asked.

The man's face turned serious again and he looked down at his fist wrapped around Matt and a pool of cum on top of his hand. He looked back at Tiffany like he was not sure what to do or if he wanted to.

"You don't have to," Tiffany whispered. "It just feels nice as you probably know, and would be great for the video." She was manipulating him!

The man lowered his fist and opened it so that he held Matt by a couple fingers. "I know," he said. He then lowered his head and stretched out his tongue to reach the tip of Matt's penis. I could see more cum drip from the man's mouth and he flicked his tongue at Matt. He then closed his eyes and took Matt's head in his mouth and sucked it for a moment and then released Matt.

"Nice!" Tiffany said.

The man smiled, wiped his hand on Matt's belly, and then got up. He must have swallowed what was left in his mouth because I didn't see him spit it out. He got up and walked around the top of the table and climbed on with his legs wrapped around the outside of Matt's arms. His penis was semi-rigid and he moved forward so that it was hanging above Matt's face.

"I hope you liked what I did for you Slave," the man said. Matt remained silent and stared at his master. "I want you to suck my cock."

Matt tilted his head back and opened his mouth, and the man pointed the tip down so that Matt could get his lips around it. The man then made sighing noises indicating he liked what Matt was doing to him. About a minute later the man pulled out of Matt's mouth and he was much harder. He looked down at Matt's open mouth and then over at me. Tiffany moved in closer with the camera. He then inserted his penis into Matt's mouth again and started driving it in and out. Matt sucked on it like he had done this before.

About 30 seconds later the man pulled out again and looked over at me. He smiled and got off of Matt's table. He then proceeded to my table and got on above my head with his legs outside my arms and his penis just behind my head. "You thought I forgot about you."

I stared up at the man trying to figure out what he was going to do next. He scooted his body back and bent down so that his mouth landed on my left nipple. He sucked it vigorously for a while and then moved to my right nipple. After he finished he sat up and looked down at me.

"You miss my cock, don't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Were you jealous of him sucking my cock?"

"Yes," I said. I wasn't really jealous and would have been happy to watch him cum in Matt's mouth, but I figured saying no would have defeated the moment.

He smiled. "I want you to suck my cock, baby." He then placed his penis on top of my mask and face and I angled my head slightly to lick the tip of his penis. "That's nice baby," he said as he pushed his penis into my mouth.

The man fucked my mouth for what seemed like a couple minutes. Tiffany was in close on my left and I heard her snap some photos. The man was getting harder and I could tell he was concentrating on what he was doing. His breathing was tense and his strokes were getting deeper almost to the point of triggering my gag reflex.

Fortunately he stopped after hitting the back of my throat the first time and he pulled out of my mouth. He started stroking above my face rapidly.

"I'm going to cum on you baby," the man said.

I wasn't sure where so I just stared up at him as he stroked himself. About a minute later he said, "Oh yeah, I'm going to cum." I watched to see what he was going to do.

The man rose up slightly and pointed his penis down toward my face and stroked himself a few times before the first stream came out rapidly hitting me on my nose and mouth. I felt the next two shots hit me on my breasts somewhere, and then the power started to subside and he finished the remaining spurts on my mouth and chin.

My mouth was partly open for the first shot so I had the taste of him in my mouth, however I had closed it for the rest of the event and now I had a pool of cum sitting between my closed lips. I looked up at him and watched him admire his work. He let his penis dangle down and rest on my nose.

"That's beautiful," Tiffany whispered. She looked up at the man and he moved the tip of his penis into the pool of cum between my lips. I knew where this was going. I looked at Tiffany and I knew what she wanted me to do.

I opened my mouth and let the pool of cum drain inside and I took the head of the man's penis into my mouth. I swallowed and then sucked the head clean.

"Oh fuck," the man said as he shuddered. He pulled his penis out of my mouth shortly after that.

"That was hot," Tiffany said, and then Rachel came over and directed the man out of the room.

I looked over at the other table and saw it was empty. "That was great," Rachel said. "I hope you are having fun."

"Yeah, it was okay. I didn't realize he was going to cum on my face. And I didn't expect him to give a blowjob to Matt! It's weird."

"They are trying to figure out what to do. We told them they needed to be active with either or both of you." Rachel paused for a moment, and then said, "We just need to get you cleaned up a bit and get someone else for the other table. It should only be a few minutes."

"Why did Matt leave?"

"We need someone there who is ready to have sex. Matt needs to recharge."

"Oh, yeah," I said. Tiffany came back with a warm wet towel and lipstick. She started dabbing at my face to clean off the drying cum.

"He really had a powerful orgasm. You have cum almost down to your belly button!" She then wiped my breasts, cleavage, and belly clean. After that she applied lipstick for me. "That looks good," she said.

"Thanks," I said. I then looked to my right and saw a new guy being tied down to the table. He was looking at me and I wondered if he knew what could happen in here.

"That's Benjamin," Tiffany said. "Are you okay to continue Sara?"

"I guess so," I replied. I hadn't really thought of the option to quit.

"Great!"

"Okay, I think we are ready to start again," Rachel said.

"Ready," Tiffany said as she stepped away out of my sight to grab her camera.

About 30 seconds later I saw a woman appear from behind the drapes. She had hazel eyes and straight dirty-blond hair tied in a single pony tail that wasn't very long. She appeared to be about 30 to 35 years of age, average height, and had a nice body. She was wearing fishnet stockings with very large holes, a black lace garter belt with no panties, and black stiletto strappy sandals. Her naked breasts appeared to be a b-cup, and her naked pussy seemed to be shaved except for a patch of hair above.

I immediately felt a little nervous because it suddenly dawned on me that she may approach me. I had only one previous sexual encounter with a woman and that was with Tiffany. As I watched the woman stop between the feet of our tables I noticed that she also appeared nervous. She looked at me first and I noticed her biting her lip. Then she looked at Benjamin next to me. I looked over at him and saw he was watching her. His penis twitched and seemed to be hardening.

She looked back at me and I thought she was going to approach me but she turned and went to Benjamin's table instead. She stopped at his side between me and him. I watched her look at his body from head to toes, and then she placed her hand on his penis. Tiffany discretely appeared on the other side of the table with the camera.