Sex Study - Second Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman stood upright stroking his penis for about a minute until it appeared he was completely hard. Then without saying anything she spread her legs further apart, lowered her torso, and began sucking him. She was positioned so that I could see through her legs her mouth on Benjamin's penis. She had the head in her mouth and I could tell from Benjamin's mouth that he liked it. She started lowering her head and taking more of him into her mouth, moving her head up and down slowly while she glanced at his face.

I looked at her backside and noticed she was very trim with a small cute round butt. Between her spread legs I could see the mound of her pussy with lips extended beneath. I thought about when I had licked Tiffany and wondered if I would feel the same about licking this woman. This woman was probably ten years older than Tiffany and me which seemed weird.

The woman seemed to be good at sucking because Benjamin was clearly enjoying it. He was making moaning sounds and I could see his body twitch at times. Other than his sounds, the only other thing I could hear was the sound of her sucking. It was louder than it was when she started. She was moving her head more rapidly and making sucking sounds.

After a few minutes she stopped sucking Benjamin and started licking his balls while stroking his penis. He kept moaning, and after a minute she went back to sucking him. At first she used long deep strokes and he groaned with each of those, and then she went to something shallower but higher speed. I watched intently and alternated my focus on her sucking and her pussy.

Not too long later I heard Benjamin groan and I watched his stomach have contractions. I could tell he was cumming when she slowed her pace and held his penis in her mouth. After several seconds Benjamin stopped making noise and she held him for a while and then released him from her mouth. She stood and smiled at the man's face, and then turned to face me.

She walked toward my table and stopped near my right waist. I could tell she had swallowed his cum as she licked her lips with her mouth open. I stared at her face and then she moved down toward my legs. She placed her right hand on my leg just above my right ankle. Then she placed her left hand on my right thigh just above my knee. I watched her as she lightly touched my leg and looked toward my pussy.

She looked as though she wasn't sure what to do next. She looked toward my face again and placed her right hand on the top of my foot. The woman turned toward my face and took a couple steps up toward my waist while trailing her fingers across my leg. She stopped with her right hand on my upper thigh. I could tell she was apprehensive.

She looked down at my face and then my breasts. I saw Tiffany appear on my left filming and I looked over at her. Tiffany winked and smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. I turned my attention back to the woman standing over me and looked at her face and body. Her nipples were a little smaller than mine but were cute. Both were fairly hard and I wanted to touch them.

The woman placed her right hand on the underneath side of my right breast below my nipple and gently squeezed. She then did the same to my left breast. I watched her face as she looked at mine. She brought her hand back to my right breast and placed her fingers on my hard nipple. I was sensitive and my body jiggled. She lifted her fingers and then touched me again. I didn't move this time and she held her fingers there and lightly rubbed my nipple.

I think she could tell that I liked it and I saw a smile form on her face. After a few seconds longer she lowered her face to my breast and began kissing me. She kissed and licked my right nipple and then did the same to my left nipple while placing her right hand on my belly. Her tongue felt wonderful and I arched my back yearning for her to suck on my nipples.

After a few minutes she straightened her torso. She still had a smile on her face. She side-stepped toward my head, bent down, and then kissed me on the lips. There wasn't any tongue contact and the kiss was still sensual. When she stopped several seconds later she leaned her body over mine and aligned her left nipple just above my mouth.

I did not get the opportunity to do this with Tiffany. I reached out with my tongue and licked her nipple lightly. It was nice! The more I licked the more she lowered herself toward my mouth until I was alternating licking and sucking. I could tell she liked it when she said, "Oh God". She then moved her right nipple to my mouth and I licked and sucked it too.

The woman whimpered as I sucked her nipples, and when she was done she straightened her torso and looked down at me. "Thank you," she said. I stared back at her and I think she could tell I was happy to do that to her. She then looked down my body and slid her right hand from my belly toward my pussy. She turned her head to face me as she cupped my pussy with her fingers. My body jumped again.

I smiled and then she smiled back. We stared at each other as she used her fingers to feel my pussy. I was getting very wet when she stuck one of her fingers inside me. She fingered me gently for about 30 seconds and then she stopped and brought her wet finger to her face. She smelled it and then licked it. After she was satisfied with the taste she stuck her entire finger in her mouth and licked it clean. It was the first time a woman had touched me there and I really liked it!

I could tell my breathing was heavy with excitement. The woman smiled and then moved toward my feet. She stopped between them at the foot of the table. There must have been a step stool because she stepped up and then placed her knees on the table between my spread legs. I was able to move my feet so I brought them up and spread my knees wide inviting her to my pussy. I wanted her to lick me.

The woman lowered her body so that she was lying between my legs and her mouth was just over my pussy. Through my cleavage I could see her face looking up at mine. It was like she was looking for me to say "okay". I licked my lips and that was enough. She started licking me around the edges first. Then she paused for a moment to collect herself and then I felt her tongue touch my clit.

"That's it," I heard Tiffany whisper. The woman licked my clit again and then began to meticulously run her tongue up and down between my lips making sure she finished each stroke at my clit. Her tongue felt so soft like it was barely touching me, but then as she continued to lick me she pressed her mouth into me and I felt her tongue licking just inside my vaginal opening. I was sopping wet and it felt incredibly good.

"Eat her sexy pussy. Oh God I wish I were doing it," Tiffany whispered. The woman moaned as though she was agreeing and moved her tongue to concentrate more on my clit. I squirmed a little and gasped as she began a rhythmic cadence of swabbing her tongue from side-to-side.

"Mmmm, she is so wet," Tiffany whispered. "She likes what you are doing." My breathing was a dead give-away and it was becoming harder to control my reaction. Knowing that a woman was eating me out for the first time enhanced the moment drawing me quickly to an orgasm.

The woman kept swabbing her tongue across my clit and I felt like I was getting more sensitive with each stroke. Soon my heavy breathing transitioned into light moans and then my moans turned in to cries. I was getting very close to an orgasm and the women continued. She also started moaning as she licked me.

"Keep going just like that. She is ready to cum," Tiffany whispered. Moments later my body began to shake and my cries became uncontrollably louder as my orgasm approached. I heard the woman moaning as though she was encouraging me and a few seconds later I cried out and arched my back.

The woman momentarily stopped licking me and I heard Tiffany say, "Keep licking her." She continued what she was doing and my cries continued for several seconds until my orgasm began to subside. Eventually the woman stopped and looked up between my breasts. I saw her smile and I smiled back.

"That was awesome!" Tiffany said. The woman kissed my pussy a couple more times as if she was saying good bye and then got to her knees between my legs. She looked at me and then at Tiffany.

"I want her to," she said and then paused as she looked at Tiffany. Tiffany nodded her head in my direction and the woman seemed to get what it meant. She looked back at me and then crawled up my body by placing one knee outside my hip and then the other until she was straddling my belly. She looked at Tiffany again as though she was unsure and then looked into my eyes. I knew she wanted me to eat her pussy.

The woman moved forward again and placed her knees slightly above my head and outside my upwardly stretched arms, and she sat back resting on her calves and heels. Her pussy was just below my chin and I looked up her body to her face. She smiled and looked at Tiffany again for reassurance. Tiffany seemed to give her the right look and the woman looked back again at me smiling.

She moved her hips forward and spread her knees at the same time so that her pussy rested on my mouth. I could immediately tell she was really wet as I felt her touch my closed lips. I parted my lips and used my tongue to lick inside her vagina. She jumped and I continued to lick her as she settled down.

The woman began moving her hips to put her clit over my tongue and I began to lick it. She jumped again and then mashed her clit onto my mouth. I licked it hungrily hoping to taste more of her juices which flowed into my mouth.

"She likes eating your pussy," Tiffany whispered. The woman shrieked in response and she seemed to be losing it rather quickly. I kept licking and the woman kept mashing her pussy into me. About 30 seconds later she began crying "Oh fuck, oh fuck," and then she shrieked as she orgasmed while holding her pussy on my mouth. More juices flowed into my mouth and onto my face and I kept licking as best I could.

The woman removed herself from my face after she couldn't take it anymore and climbed off the table to my right. "Thank you, thank you," she said and then she kissed me on the lips. She looked up at Tiffany and said, "Okay," quietly, smiled at me, and then moved out of my sight behind me.

"Wow, that was great," Rachel said as she approached.

She approached from my right and I could see that Benjamin was walking away and another man was entering the room. He was naked and had on the same kind of full mask except for the eyes and mouth.

"You are doing amazing," she continued. "Are you still having fun?"

"Yeah, that was kind of kinky and fun. I guess there are more people coming?"

"Yes, we have more. We'll see how things go with a new twist." Rachel winked and then looked up at Tiffany who I didn't even realize was wiping my neck and face and getting ready to apply lipstick again.

"A twist?" I asked. I looked at Rachel and then Tiffany.

"You'll see," Tiffany said smiling. "It will be fun." She applied my lipstick and then said, "Perfect."

I looked to my right and saw the new guy almost done being tied to the table. Someone was working on his wrists shackled above his head. I noticed he seemed tall. His body was hairless and his penis seemed fairly big even though he was not hard. He looked over at me and I could tell he was also checking out my body.

Rachel looked at the other table and said as she looked back at me, "That's Rob. Okay, I think we are ready to start again."

"Ready," Tiffany said as she stepped away out of my sight.

I looked at the curtain beyond my feet waiting for someone to appear, and shortly later a man walked through the curtain, followed by another man! Both of them were naked and well endowed, and attractive. They seemed like they were both in their mid-twenties. One had dark brown hair and the other was blond, and both had fairly muscular bodies.

They stopped between the tables and looked at me and then spent more time looking at the guy next to me. We were both watching them to see what they would do, and then the dark-haired guy turned toward Rob and he went to his side. The blond guy watched briefly and then turned toward me and stepped up to my table.

I stopped paying attention to what was happing at the other table and looked into the blond man's face who was standing over me. He seemed shy and didn't look at my face too long. He was focused mainly on my breasts. Moments later he put his hand on my right breast and squeezed it. He caressed it and then did the same to my left breast. Then he used both hands and played with both of my nipples and made them hard. I was super sensitive and I bit my lip trying to not make a sound, but a small sound did escape.

He noticed and he started bending my nipples back and forth and lightly squeezing them. I closed my eyes and then I felt his mouth on my right nipple, licking and sucking it gently. It felt good, and I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed it as I listened to what was happening on the other side of the room.

I heard a moan and I turned my head to look over to my right. It appeared that the dark-haired guy was giving Rob a blowjob. My guy stopped sucking my nipples when he heard the second moan and he turned around to see what was happening. He looked at me and said, "Sorry," like he really meant it, and then went to the other table.

Tiffany followed him over and positioned herself on the other side of the table near the man's mid-section. The blond-haired guy stood near Rob's head and watched the blowjob for a moment, and then he turned his body and looked back at me. He was holding his penis and stroking it. He then turned toward Rob and leaned forward.

It appeared from behind that Rob was sucking the blond guy's penis. I could see the blond guy's buttock muscles contract as he shoved his penis forward and back. About a minute later I saw the dark-haired guy whisper something to Tiffany and she reached forward and handed the man a condom. The man then took it out of the package, stroked his penis a few times, and slipped it on.

For a moment, Rob stopped sucking and paid attention to what the dark-haired guy was doing. The dark-haired guy also was given a bottle of lubricant and he smeared it on the condom. He then got on the table between Rob's legs and started to push Rob's ankles up the bed. Then I heard Rachel say something to some helpers who appeared out of nowhere and the ropes were pulled so that the feet of Rob were raised and pulled back and wide. His ass was lifted up into perfect position for the dark-haired man to insert himself.

First the dark-haired man applied some lubrication to Rob, then he stroked himself a few more times, and then he pushed his penis into Rob's anus. Both men groaned as the dark-haired man leaned forward and put his hands on the table to brace himself as he fucked his tied-up prey.

Meanwhile the blond man stood watching while he stroked his penis. He looked at me for a moment and then back at Rob. He climbed on the table and positioned himself on top of the arms of Rob, and above his head. In this position I could really see how large the blond man was. His penis extended out from his thick thighs and drooped down toward the mouth below it. Rob's mouth opened and a tongue appeared briefly before the blond-haired guy inserted his penis and slowly fucked the mouth.

Fucking and sucking continued for several minutes. The blond-haired guy stopped and got off the table, looked at me, and then walked toward my table. Tiffany followed while Rachel filmed the other table.

The blond man came to my side and began fondling my breasts again. His penis was mostly hard and hanging between his legs, swaying back and forth as he moved. He kept his right hand on my breasts and used his left hand to stroke himself a few times. His penis now was pointing outward and more erect. My head was turned toward him watching as he side-stepped toward my head so that his penis was directly to the side of my face and above me.

I watched him stroke himself as he stared into my eyes, and then he leaned forward and placed the tip of his penis at my lips. He was circumcised and I noticed the opening in the tip of his penis seemed unusually large an open. I opened my mouth and he shoved himself inside a few inches. As I closed my lips around him he started fucking my mouth.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on his penis. It was big but I could handle it as long as he didn't go all the way. He fucked my mouth for about a minute while he played with my nipples, and then I felt his fingers move from my nipples to my pussy.

I was wet and he easily inserted a finger into me and fucked me in an out with it. After another minute or so he pulled out of my mouth. He then walked toward my legs and got onto the table. People on each side of me quickly ran to the ropes and pulled so that my feet were lifted up, out, and back.

The man leaned down and started eating my pussy. He was good at it and almost brought me to an orgasm, but he stopped short of it. He sat up and Tiffany handed him a condom. He put it on and then inserted his penis part way into me. He looked at my face and saw that I was ready and he then inserted himself all the way.

I couldn't help that a noise escaped my lips as I felt all of him inside me. He then started fucking me, slowly at first, but then he picked up the pace. As he drove into me deeply with each thrust I gasped each time. My breasts were also rapidly swaying in time with each thrust. His hands were placed near my armpits as his body leaned over mine. I noticed how strong his arms and chest looked as he supported his weight. His face was strained as well and he mostly looked above my head or down at my breasts as he fucked me.

It didn't take long for me to start screeching with every thrust. His thick penis filled me completely and was thick enough to stimulate my clit. He thrust harder and faster as he heard my sounds until I was almost in tears. My body tensed and I squeezed my fists as my orgasm rippled through my body. I screeched constantly and uncontrollably as he continued fucking me for several seconds.

Thankfully he stopped not too long later and he looked into my teary eyes partially hidden under the lace. Then he kissed me. He inserted his tongue into my mouth and I let him explore. "Thank you," he whispered after he stopped the kiss. I smiled in return.

The blond man got off the table and I saw him take the condom off. He didn't cum. My feet were also lowered to the table. He looked at the other table and saw the dark-haired man was now on the table sitting above the guy's head and stroking himself as Rob licked his balls. For a moment it looked like the blond man was going to go back to the other table, but then he looked back at me. I was looking at him and still had a smile on my lips. I wanted him to have his chance at being with a man, but I also wanted to thank him for my orgasm.

He looked back at the other table once more, and then he climbed onto my table and sat down above my ribs and placed his penis between my breasts. He reached for my nipples and played with them briefly, and then he shifted forward and placed his penis on my chin. The head of his penis was resting on my lips. I opened my mouth and kissed the underneath side of his penis and used my tongue to lick it. He smiled at me and used his hand to point the tip into my mouth.

He leaned forward placing his hands above my head and drove his penis more vertically into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around him and squeezed tightly as he fucked my mouth gently. We did this for a few minutes until I thought he might be getting close. He stopped and sat back and stroked himself for another minute or two as I stared up at his rapidly moving fist and balls.