Sex Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple attends hypnotic sex therapy.
4.3k words
4.69
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy this story and please don't forget to rate it as I'm considering writing more chapters. Please note that I am not a hypnotism expert and this story is erotic fiction, so please no comments in that regard. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

*

Andrew and I had been married for five years and recently started new jobs. Our schedules were off so we didn't have much free time together that didn't involve falling into bed exhausted, just to start it all over again the next day. We finally got a weekend off and had our friends over for dinner and they couldn't keep their hands off each other. This was very different because Monica was very prim and proper and James wasn't that much different, so they were not very touchy-feely.

Andrew and James went outside to have a smoke and Monica stayed with me to clear the table. The first thing she said was, "Notice anything different?"

"Yes! What the hell happened? You hate public displays of affection. Okay, so we're not exactly public, but still."

"Well let me tell you, we are a brand new couple. A girl at work told me about a sex therapist that is very unconventional and cutting edge. He uses hypnotherapy and holy smokes did it work for us!"

"Wait a minute, you were hypnotized?! Holy shit girl!"

"I know, it sounds crazy but it has improved our sex life so much. Look, you and I have the same anxieties about sex and It changed how I think, feel, and look at it so I want to share my happiness with my best friend."

"Thanks, Monica. Ya, we've been in a bit of a slump with the new jobs and all."

"That's just an excuse, Mary, and you know it. At the very least, you two need to talk about it." She dug around in her purse and pulled out a card, "Here's his information. Just please tell me you'll at least think about it."

"Okay, I will."

The rest of the evening passed fairly quickly. Dishes were done, dessert was eaten and 5 rounds of UNO were completed. We decided to call it a night and as we hugged them goodbye, Monica whispered in my ear, "Don't forget. I'll call next week."

After waving them off, the first thing that Andrew and I talked about was the therapist, of course.

"What do you think?" Andrew asked.

"Well, many of the issues are mine and you know I own them. Maybe we could give it a try? I love you, Andrew, and if this helps to get us closer together, I'm willing to do the work."

"Don't put that on yourself. It takes two to tango and we both have our quirks. Maybe if we do this, we'll be closer to being on the same page. That's what James said happened with them and they're both so happy. He told me about some of the crazy sex they've been having."

"Oh man, I wish I was a fly on the wall for that conversation," I laughed. "I didn't get any specifics but I could tell she was happy. Why don't we sleep on it? I'm exhausted."

***

The next day we got up and both of us were ready to give it a try.

"Okay, you call," I said laughingly to Andrew. "I'm too embarrassed."

"I figured you would be. Give me the card."

I handed it over to him and he made the call. He gave our names and some basic info while I sat next to him biting my nails. He hung up and said, "Next Saturday at 8:30."

The week drug by and I had changed my mind ten times on whether I wanted to go. Needing to improve our sex life and our marriage won out so we went.

He had a business at his home and we were instructed to take the path leading around the back of his house to a building he used for his therapy. We knocked on the door and a very attractive middle-aged man opened the door and welcomed us inside.

"Hello," he said and held out his hand to shake Andrew's then my hand. "I'm Dr. Lewis but please call me Guy. You must be Andrew and Mary."

"We are," said Andrew.

"You were recommended by Monica and James, correct?"

"Yes, sir."

He motioned us to a small waiting room with two sets of double chairs facing each other and a low table spread with magazines, and we sat down.

"Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a marriage counselor but practice mostly as a sex therapist. I was seeing so many marriages fail with sex being the most common factor that I wanted to help. People are not the same. Some are extroverts while the other is an introvert or one very reserved in the bedroom and the other is willing and ready to try anything."

We looked at each other because he was describing us. I am very vanilla while Andrew is willing to try anything. It seemed whenever I'd give in and do something I considered out there, it went wrong and to me, that was reason enough not to do it again.

He continued, "I've helped thousands of couples and the only complaint was not because it didn't go well. It went better than they thought possible, just not in the way they expected. They had buried their needs deep and when it all came forward, they didn't want to stay together. They are both very happy now but with different partners."

"Because this is unconventional, I require you to sign a contract and you need to understand completely what I'm going to do. I have no secrets or secret agendas and am an open book. You can ask me any questions and I will answer honestly. I not only use hypnosis to bring down any barriers you have but you will be performing sexual acts with surrogates, yourselves, and each other."

"I don't know if I can do that," I interrupted.

"I hear that a lot."

He looked over at Andrew who was squirming in his seat, "What about you?"

Andrew looked very uncomfortable, his member pushing against his pants, so the answer was obvious. "Uhm..ya...I'm okay with it."

"What do you consider sexual acts?" I asked

He replied, "After being hypnotized I'll be asking a lot of questions to determine which direction and how far I can go."

"I'd like specifics," I said.

"You'll possibly explore masturbation, same-sex, oral sex, conventional sex, not-so-conventional sex, spanking, whatever your needs are. Every person is different. I've had clients who were a hard no on anything with someone of the same sex. I've had some that want nothing to do with spanking but most people are willing to try about anything once, and being in a controlled environment makes this the ideal place to open up and give it a try. You may say yes, then when it happens you change your mind or decide it's not for you and I stop immediately and move on to something else. The goal here is to get you two on the same page, even if it's something one likes and the other doesn't, there is always common ground."

Now I was squirming in my chair. Andrew and I tried spanking once but he took it a little farther than I wanted so we didn't try again. The thought of being spanked though made my pussy damp.

"How long does this whole process take?" Andrew asked.

"Typically about seven to ten sessions but I've gone shorter and longer. You can come once a week, twice a week, or whenever your schedules dictate."

I said, "If we can do it in the evenings, then we can come after work. How long are the sessions?"

"The first may take an hour or two at the most but I've had some that immediately relax so it can go less than an hour. We'll go over different things and if I get a no from you then we move on. I do not do anything that you aren't comfortable with. I can't make you do something you normally wouldn't. I won't make you cluck like a chicken or run around the block naked. "

We laughed but my mind was wondering how far he was able to take it. We decided to sign the necessary paperwork after thoroughly reading it and were ready to start, deciding on sessions twice a week.

He said, "Andrew, would you like to begin?"

After they walked through the door to his office, I sat in the waiting room, flipping the pages of a People magazine, to try and calm my nerves. It wasn't working. I could hear their muffled voices at first, then just Guy's but still unable to make it out. About an hour into his session, I heard Andrew moan. Maybe I was hearing things. I went back to reading about Brad Pitt and heard another louder moan.

I set the magazine down and quietly walked over to the door and leaned in close. I heard Andrew say "oh fuck...yes" and more moaning. I pinched my thighs together as my pussy immediately became damp. He was definitely enjoying his session. His moaning was even louder and my nipples became erect, pushing against my thin bra and shirt. I lightly ran my fingers across them and bit my lip to stay quiet.

He began yelling, "Fuck me...yes...fuck me please fuck me...yes," then let out a visceral yell as he came. My breathing was ragged as I quickly took my seat trying to act like I didn't just hear my husband have one hell of an orgasm. Was he being fucked already and by whom? A woman, a man, Guy? My mind was reeling.

Twenty minutes later he walked out and said, "Man I feel great."

No signs of embarrassment or looking awkward. In fact, he looked flushed and happy. He met my gaze and gave me a light kiss.

"Your turn," he said.

Guy appeared to look as composed as he did when we spoke with him in the waiting room.

He said, "Are you ready, Mary?"

I stood up on shaky legs and followed him into his office. A massive stone fireplace loomed against the far left wall. A large bureau flanked one side and a table with his framed degrees and accomplishments on the other. Directly in front of us was a love seat, a matching sofa opposite, and between them and facing us was a large plush easy chair, a side table with a cabinet to its right.

He sat in the chair and I sat on the love seat.

"I'm sure you heard some of that."

My face turned red and I said, "Yes."

"It took a little bit to get him relaxed but as soon as he was under, things progressed quickly."

"I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not very adventurous with sex and am pretty guarded."

"You are my favorite type of client," he said. "You will benefit most from this type of therapy."

"I'm pretty sure Andrew benefitted from that."

He chuckled and said, "Yes, he did."

"Did he not remember it? He seemed strangely normal for just having what sounded like a mind-blowing orgasm."

"I do that intentionally so that your therapy doesn't blend into your day-to-day life. In your last session, which you will do together, I release all the memories for you. Kind of like a graduation present."

"I'm not sure that this is going to work for me," I said.

"75% of the people I treat say the exact same thing, including your husband. I've treated hundreds of couples and only a handful were unable to get there."

I was unconvinced but when he asked if I was ready, I let out a shaky breath and replied, "Yes."

"I want you to lean back and get comfortable. You don't have to lay down if you're comfortable where you are."

I set a little further back, feet on the floor, willing myself to relax.

"Okay, I want you to close your eyes and place your hands on your lap. I want you to only focus on the sound of my voice and the more I speak, the more relaxed you will become. The more relaxed you become, the more you will focus on your breathing. With each breath, you find yourself becoming heavier and heavier. Start at the top of your head and feel it relaxing as it moves further down your face to your neck. It's so heavy that you can't hold it up anymore."

My head slowly tilted forward and rested heavily on my chest.

"Relax your shoulders, then down your arms to your wrists and fingers. The more you relax, the heavier you become. Now let that relaxation travel down past your breasts and take a deep breath in, then release it slowly. Relax your stomach and your glutes, then your thighs and calves. Allow your mind to drift as you relax. Now your ankles, feet, and toes are relaxed. You are feeling heavier and heavier and as I speak you go deeper and deeper. Listen to my voice, go deeper still. I'm going to count down from three and when I am done you will be so relaxed that you will think of nothing but my voice. Three, two, one."

"You can raise your head now, Mary."

I looked up at him and he continued, "I'm going to ask you some questions and you must answer 100% truthfully. You are unable to tell a lie. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Would you consider yourself a sexual person?"

"No"

"How often do you initiate sex with your husband out of fifty times?"

"3 or 4"

"Why is that?"

"I feel awkward."

"How so?"

"I'm very self-conscious about my body."

"Does Andrew say or do anything to make you feel that way?"

"No, in fact, he goes above and beyond telling me how beautiful I am."

"Do you believe him?"

"No"

"Why don't you believe him?"

"I see myself in the mirror and can't imagine anyone thinking I'm beautiful."

"What about yourself makes you feel that way?"

"I've got a big ass and I need to lose weight."

He touched me on the forehead and said, "Sleep," my chin immediately falling to my chest.

"Your husband is telling you the truth when he says you have a gorgeous body and an ass that men lust over and women are envious of. You are 100% confident that you are beautiful and when you are told so, you believe it. You have no barriers up and will not be embarrassed when asked to disrobe."

He touched my shoulder and I lifted my head.

"What do you think of your body?" he asked me as he sat back in his chair.

"I think I look pretty good!"

"What do you think your best asset is?"

"My ass."

"Will you show me your body?"

I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head, then reached around to unclasp my 32D bra. My firm heavy breasts fell free, my light tan nipples standing hard and erect. I pulled off my pants and then underwear, my curvaceous body standing proud before him.

"You are indeed beautiful," he said. "Will you turn around so I may see your best asset?"

I turned, my large shapely ass facing him.

He stood up behind me and ran his hand lightly over my ass, causing me to shudder, then walked to the couch and laid a towel that was slung over the back of the couch on it.

"Sit on the towel, I have a few more questions."

I did as instructed.

"Have you ever had sex with another female?"

"No"

"Would you be opposed to trying it?"

"No"

"Have you ever cheated on Andrew?"

"Absolutely not."

"If you play with anyone, including me, during these sessions, that is not cheating and you are to feel no guilt from it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I won't feel guilty."

"Have you ever been spanked?"

"Yes"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes and no."

"Explain please."

"I enjoyed being spanked but Andrew took it too far so I've not done it since."

"What is too far?"

"He bruised my ass. I liked the light spanks and the pain from it was....erotic, but when I felt more pain than pleasure, I wanted him to slow down and he didn't."

"So, if you were spanked just how you like it, would you do it again?"

"Yes, I would," I said breathlessly.

"Do you like being spanked anywhere other than your ass?"

"My breasts."

"Do you like your nipples pinched?"

"Yes"

"Soft, hard, very hard?"

"Between hard and very hard."

"Come here and kneel in front of my chair."

I stood up and walked to him, kneeling in front of him as requested.

He said, "Clasp your hands behind your head and show off your breasts to me.

I did as instructed, arching my back and pushing my breasts forward.

"I want you to tell me if I get to a point that is too hard for you."

I nodded and waited.

He rolled my already hard nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, giving them a little tug.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes,"

He pinched them firmer, giving more of a tug and I felt my juices threatening to roll down my inner legs.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

"Am I hurting you?"

"A little but not enough."

He pinched my nipples a little harder, pulling them away from my body and twisting them roughly. Pain then pleasure shot through my breasts and I moaned.

"May I slap your breasts?" he asked.

"Yes please," I replied.

He lightly slapped my right breast, then my left. They bounced and jiggled against his hand.

"More?"

"Yes"

He slapped them again but harder, leaving pink marks on them. He flicked my nipples and again I groaned. He continued to slap them lightly, my breathing coming quicker, my pussy juices now flowing down my legs. Two more slaps, the pain sending pleasure signals directly to my pussy.

"May I slap your pussy?" he asked and I moaned.

"Yes...yes...please," I said breathlessly

"Spread your legs and point your knees out."

I complied quickly.

He began with a couple of light slaps to my swollen pussy lips, splashing my wetness onto my inner thighs and floor.

"More?"

"Yes"

With a firmer slap, he hit my swollen clit and I yelped.

"Was that too much?"

"Oh no"

"Harder?" he asked.

"Yes, please."

He slapped, encompassing my clit and pussy lips in one swat and I yelled out. With each slap to my pussy, I yelled louder and louder, "Yes...yes...yes!"

"You may not cum until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I moaned, relishing in the pleasure I was receiving from his swats.

"Get up and lay over my lap," he said.

I quickly got to my feet and laid over his legs, my upper body supported by the wide arm of the plush chair, my breasts hanging over the side, my ass raised in invitation.

He slapped my ass and I moaned, the pain tearing through me in such a wave of pleasure that I almost came.

"Spread your legs."

I spread them as far as I was able and he inserted two fingers into my pussy.

"If you want to cum, beg me to spank your ass."

"Please spank me!" He let loose another swat.

"Again! Harder! Please!" He obliged then rubbed my clit and thrust his fingers deep into my pussy. Then another hit, searing pain caused my pussy to erupt in wetness.

He pushed four fingers in and out of my pussy while I screamed, "More...please....harder." He spanked my ass, again and again, never getting harder, but more frequent. I met each spank with "Yes...again....yes....again," until I was shaking to stop from cumming, my ass brilliant shades of pink and red.

He pushed three fingers and his thumb inside me, flicking my clit with his pinky with every thrust into my pussy.

"You may cum, Mary," he said and my pussy instantly tightened around his fingers, spraying onto his hand and the floor as I came. For the first time, I heard him moan.

He pulled out of my pussy and I thought I could hear him panting but was too exhausted to confirm that. He caressed my back and when he reached my ass, I let out a sharp breath as it was very tender.

He said, "Don't move," and I heard him rummaging around the table next to his chair, a jar being opened, and then he was gently rubbing a cool lotion on my ass and I moaned. He liberally applied it while gently massaging and caressing my ass, saying, "You are incredible and Andrew is lucky to have such a beautiful and sexy wife."

When my legs stopped shaking and I was fully relaxed on his lap, he set the jar aside and helped me to my feet. "Spread your legs," he said.

He took the towel and gently wiped my juices from my inner legs up my thighs but stopped short of my pussy. He growled, "Lay on the couch, Mary."

I complied, my pussy already begging for more. He placed one leg over the back of the sofa, the towel under my ass then got on his knees and put my other leg over his shoulder.

"I don't do this very often during a first session but you are incredibly sexy and smell so good, I have to taste you."

My breathing came in rasps as he lowered his head and beginning at my ass, ran his tongue up, swirling around the hole he just fucked with his fingers, then up between my pussy lips and latched onto my clit. My back arched, my ass leaving the couch, as he continued to tease, suck, and flick my clit.

12