Sex Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned and the vibrations against my clit were almost my undoing but he did not want me cumming yet so he released my clit and licked every inch of my pussy. He went even lower and pushed his tongue into my ass and I reeled from the new sensation.

"May I fuck you?" he growled.

"Yes, please, fuck me!" I moaned.

He removed his shoes, socks, pants, and boxers quickly onto the floor. His tie came next and when he got frustrated undoing the buttons on his shirt, he tore it open, buttons shooting in all directions. He was more than aroused, his hard cock dripping in pre-cum. What he may have lacked in length, he more than made up for in girth. He was the thickest man I had ever seen and briefly wondered how he would fit inside me until he lay between my legs and sucked each nipple deep into his mouth. At that moment I forgot everything but my need to be fucked.

I felt his cock push up against my dripping swollen opening and he moaned loudly. He slowly pushed inside, my pussy greedily pulling him in. He leaned down and kissed me, our tongues rolling in each other's mouths as he rocked in and out of me. He pulled away and looked into my eyes as he picked up speed, thrusting his cock inside me, his balls slapping against my ass.

I could feel the orgasm building, an intense need growing inside me, sparks of light dancing in my vision. My nipples were tingling, then spread to my stomach and when they reached my pussy, it began contracting and pulling hard at his cock. He yelled, "Oh fuck...yes...fuck me with your pussy."

I felt his cock begin to pulsate, his cum spraying inside me as I continued to contract and pull him inside with each stroke. I moaned loudly, "Yes...yes....yes...oh...my....god."

With one final stroke, he buried himself deep inside me, the last of our contractions slowing, then coming to an end.

He looked into my eyes and said, "You will always know how beautiful and sexy you are. Nothing anyone ever says or does will ever change that fact. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," I said as he slowly pulled from my pussy, our cum dripping out onto the towel beneath me. He cleaned me with it, being very gentle, then helped me get dressed. He pulled on his boxers and pants, socks, and shoes, then went to the bureau next to the fireplace and pulled out a new shirt, buttoned it, and put on his tie.

I set back on the couch, my eyes following him. He walked over to me and touched my forehead, saying "Sleep". My eyes closed and my chin immediately fell to my chest.

He took his place back in his chair and took a deep breath, running his hand through his hair shakily. He had never gone so far in a first session. He could count on one hand how many times he did anything at all with his clients on the first day. He had many eager volunteers who were more than happy to do what he had just done to Mary. He needed to pull his shit together.

With a deep breath, he said, "You will not remember what took place here today until I give you permission. What you will remember is that your husband finds you beautiful and sexy. You will awake feeling rested and more in love with Andrew than ever. You will not remember the sounds and words that your husband made while you were in the waiting room. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"When I get to one, you will wake, feeling better than you ever have. Five, four, three, two, and one." He touched my shoulder and I woke up asking, "It didn't work did it?"

He smiled and said, "It did and I will see you in a few days."

12