Sex Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels so good, better than it has in a long time, but he can't finish. He's even more frustrated than he was before, horny and aching. It feels like a million years before he gets home, he's so hard and horny. He tries jerking off again, but with the same result.

He hasn't had his tea today, maybe that is what has been taking the edge off of his penis issues. He makes a cup of tea and takes his pill. Finally he feels a bit of relief, his dick still hard and aching, but his need to fuck something reducing to normal levels.

He thinks about his interaction with Jack, about the man's eyes on his bulge. He's ashamed, but it's also somehow incredibly erotic, too. He's never thought about a man like that before, but he finds himself daydreaming about Jack watching him jerk off. His balls ache again, he tries to jerk off again.

He goes to bed, ashamed of himself, embarrassed beyond belief, and horny.

He wakes up in the middle of the night from a sex dream, just before he's ready to come. In the dream he'd been fucking Jack, and he's so ashamed and embarrassed, but he's also ridiculously hard. Jack's ass wrapped around his dick had felt so good, he'd been so close. He can't fall back asleep, so he makes another cup of tea, then falls asleep.

He can smell Jack every time he walks by his cubicle now, and he realizes with a start that Jack smells a little bit like the incense from Ral's office. He finds himself touching his bulge every time he smells Jack, then catches himself and forces his hands on his desk. He both longs for, and dreads, Jack coming to call him out for lunch, but he doesn't, and he's more disappointed than he wants to admit.

The weekend is a refreshing break from work, but does not provide a respite from his chronic boners. He spends Saturday jerking off furiously and feeling ashamed. Sunday he tries to distract himself by working out, but the second he steps into the gym the smell of sweat draws his boner out. He can't find a way to hide his erection, so he goes home and works out there.

His dick hurts a lot on Monday, so much so that he calls off. He thinks about calling Ral, wondering if something is wrong. He thinks about stopping the pills, but then drinks the tea and calms down enough to rationalize it away. Besides, his appointment is in two days, he can make it until then. He spends the day jerking off, getting more and more frustrated with his inability to ejaculate, then sleeping for short periods of time. At some point he is surprised at how big his dick is, and wonders if he's somehow gotten bigger, but dismisses the thought.

Tuesday is a haze of pain. He drinks three cups of tea, but the relief it provides is shorter, less potent. He can smell Jack, can tell where he is in the office just by his smell. It's maddening. He daydreams about pulling Jack into an empty conference room and fucking him. He tries, but can't stop touching himself. He feels like a pervert, but Jack smells so good. Too good.

He's in such a haze when he arrives at Ral's office that while he heard the noises, he didn't put them together until he'd walked into the office. He froze in shock, his eyes locked onto Roxi's eyes, her hands on the desk, and her bare bottom exposed behind her.

He looks up and Ral smiles at him, then thrusts hard enough to draw a squeal of delight from her. Roxi closes her eyes and lowers her head to the desk as Ral pulls back, then plunges in her again, his hands holding her hips.

"Daddy, please," she moans, "harder, please."

Ral chuckles, his eyes locked on Lucas. He doesn't say anything, but he thrusts hard enough that it pushes her forward on the desk far enough that she knocks the phone to the floor. He hears the dial tone as the handset comes free, interrupted by her higher pitched moans.

His dick aches as he watches Ral fuck the receptionist. She's moaning and panting as he buries his long cock inside her over and over again. Raul's eyes are locked on Lucas, though, and he catches himself touching his bulge, then balls his hands behind his back. It's one of the most difficult things he's ever forced himself to do, the urge to ram his dick into Roxi's open mouth between her pale pink lips is nearly overwhelming.

"Coming, coming," she's panting, her right hand now between her legs. "Coming." She moans, then she's panting and humming as she comes. It feels like her orgasm lasts for over a minute, she's thrashing and squealing and moaning under him as he thrusts mercilessly into her sopping pussy.

When she finally comes down he pulls out, then jerks his long cock a few times, his eyes still locked on Lucas. He tucks his erection into his pants, leaving his receptionist on her desk, bare ass up, her pussy dripping, her eyes still closed in pleasure.

"Time for your appointment," Ral announces like he wasn't just fucking his secretary.

"Uh... I can go, I, ah, seemed to have interrupted, um..."

"You have interrupted nothing," Ral assures him. "Come along now."

Lucas's face is on fire, he avoids looking at Roxi, but he can smell her sex, and it's distracting, to say the least. A thought flicks through his mind, he could pull himself out and plow her, she wouldn't resist him. He pushes it down, then follows Ral into his office, trying to discreetly adjust his erection.

He shuts the door behind him, then sits down, one leg crossed over the other to try to hide the tent in his pants. "So, tell me how this week went," Ral says.

Lucas opens his mouth, then closes it again, at a loss. "You were, um, just now."

"Hmm?" Ral asks, smiling the smile that gets under Lucas's skin. "Just now?"

"Um, with your receptionist. Um, yeah."

"With Roxi?"

"You were..."

Ral was toying with him. "I was fucking her?"

Lucas's face is on fire. "Yes! What, someone could've walked in on, like, you shouldn't-"

"Someone did walk in on us. She likes it."

Lucas couldn't stop himself. "Likes what?"

"Getting fucked. Being watched. Both." Ral smiles at him. "Did you like watching?"

"Yes," he replies without thought. "No, I mean, um. No, I didn't-"

"So, that bulge in your pants isn't from watching Roxi cum?"

Lucas shuts his mouth, shakes his head. "I've been having erections all week! Painful ones."

Ral smiled, a genuine smile. "Excellent. Did you drink the tea?"

"I did, but it doesn't work as well as it did in the beginning."

"Good."

"Good? My dick hurts, has hurt all week! I think there's something wrong with me."

Ral shakes his head. "Nothing wrong. Growing always hurts in the beginning, change is always difficult."

"Growing? Change? What the hell are you on about?"

Ral looks at his tent and he tries to adjust, but can't find any position that hides his obvious erection. "You're bigger, right?"

"No. I mean. Um..." He thinks about it, remembers thinking it was bigger, dismissing it, but the tent in his pants tells him he was in denial. "Maybe. That's not possible, though, is it?"

Ral smiles at him, then gets up and walks by him. Lucas tenses, expecting Ral to touch him, but when it doesn't happen he whines a little, in the back of his throat. Ral either doesn't hear it or ignores it as he pulls another incense cone from the small box. He returns to the chair, the same delicious scent from last time flowing behind him like a wake.

"So, no luck with ejaculation?" Ral asks in a way that lets Lucas know he already knows the answer.

"No."

"Good," Ral says, nodding. He clicks his pen, drawing Lucas's attention. Clicks it open, clicks it closed. For a short time his world narrows down to the pen and the scent of the incense. "Very good," Ral says, breaking his trance. "I think you might be ready."

"Ready for what?" he asks, forcing himself to stop looking at the pen. Instead, his eyes lock on the bulge in Ral's pants. He swallows hard, but his mouth immediately fills with saliva again. He remembers how it looked sinking into Roxi, and for a second he wants to feel what Roxi felt. He wants to be bent over the desk and fucked.

What the fuck was he thinking?! He shakes his head to clear it, but the pen clicks again, drawing his attention. Ral clicks it a few more times, then puts it down on the table and palms his cock over his dress pants. Lucas can't look away, doesn't even want to look away anymore. His loins ache, and he realizes he's ready to do just about anything to come. He's desperate.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" Ral asks.

He looks up sharply, his face on fire. "What?"

"Suck my cock," Ral says. "We both know you want it. Deep down, you know I can give you what you need. You took all of your pills like a good boy?"

"Yes," he replies, his throat tight enough that the word sounds wispy.

"You have been a good boy. Come here, you deserve relief."

Lucas finds himself between Ral's legs, his knees on the ground. He's confused, needs direction. He's never done this before, and part of himself is furious, ashamed, humiliated. Ral traces his jawline with his finger, drawing his gaze up to his steely eyes.

"Lucas, you want to feel relief, do you not?"

"Yes, please," he whispers, swaying a little with how volatile he felt. "Please, Ral."

"Then take my cock out, Lucas, and suck it."

His head is a hazy cloud of lust. He fumbles a little to undo Ral's pants, but soon that long, hard member is in his hands, filling him with need. Part of him wants to fight this, rallies against it, makes him hesitate.

Ral's hand cups the back of his head and pulls him closer. He opens his mouth reflexively as the tip pushes against his lips. The voice grows smaller the further he takes Ral into his mouth, and disappears when he looks up and meets Ral's steely eyes.

"Let go of your idea of 'normal', Lucas," Ral whispers, pushing Lucas deeper down his cock. "You are not like them. You are different. Better." Ral's cock hits his gag reflex and he nearly chokes, but Ral doesn't let up. He also doesn't push deeper, and after a moment Lucas is able to stop gagging. He pulls back, but Ral pushes his way back inside.

The taste is bitter, intense, but also addicting. Lucas finds himself sucking, his tongue wrapping around Ral's perfectly shaped head, urging him to coat his mouth in his flavor. Ral pushes a little deeper and Lucas gags again, then relaxes to take him even deeper. This time he releases Lucas's mouth, but keeps his cock close.

Lucas wants it back in his mouth, needs it in his mouth. Wants more of that heady flavor. Wants to feel it stretch his lips wide. He looks up at Ral, begging him with his eyes. "Please."

"I give you this opportunity to leave of your own free will. It is the only chance you will get, because once you receive my seed the changes will truly begin. Do you want this?"

He has no idea what 'this' is, but he needs to come, needs it more than anything. "Please." He tries to suck Ral down again, needs the bead of precum that has nested perfectly in his slit, but Ral holds his head still.

"Do you want this?" Ral repeats.

"Yes, please, yes, please, Ral, please," he begs, the ache in his loins in charge. Part of him screams, a small part, but part of him, to be rational. To realize he was begging to suck Ral's erect dick. Telling him that this wasn't normal. In the middle of his inner dialogue the bead of precum begins to trail down the bottom of Ral's head. The action steals his thoughts as he leans in to lick it up.

Ral's hand closes around the back of his head and pushes him down his shaft. He moans and Ral pulls back, then plunges a tiny bit deeper. "Good boy," Ral praises. Lucas sucks harder, pleased that he'd pleased Ral. "Do you want my seed?"

He nods vigorously, unwilling to let Ral's rod leave his mouth again before he gets his reward. His moans get louder as Ral thrust again, and again, and again into his mouth.

"You are very good at this for never having cock before," Ral says. He flushes, even more pleased with himself. "Did I tell you? I saved my seed for you all week."

A feeling of superiority, of exclusivity, sends a flush of heat through his whole body. He realizes he'd been jealous of Roxi earlier, but now he feels superior. He moans, sucks, licks, loses himself to Ral's cock. The way it stretches his lips, the way it feels in his hands, the heat and hardness of it in his mouth.

"Last chance to walk away, Lucas Collins," Ral warns. "I am close."

He wanted it more than anything he'd ever wanted. It was all he wanted. He would die without it. He sucks and bobs on Ral's cock, then hums in pleasure when Ral's hands wrap around the back of his head and pull him down deeper on his cock. He almost gags, then he feels Ral's cock twitch a second before a flush of cum sprays the back of his throat. He swallows by reflex alone, then sucks hard, eager for more cum.

Ral doesn't disappoint. After Lucas swallows the first flush of seed he begins thrusting again, fucking Lucas's face hard. He comes, and comes, and comes. Too much cum, but Lucas can't break away, doesn't want to break away. Surge after surge of cum fills his mouth and he swallows it down, but there is so much, too much. It leaks out around his lips, and Ral was still coming.

He comes for an impossibly long time, so long Lucas loses count of how many times he swallowed, so long that Lucas's whole world narrows down to the ache in his loins and the seed of his master. His belly feels full, sated as if he'd eaten a big meal.

He's feeling high when Ral relaxes his hold and pulls away. His head feels like a balloon, light and free. His cock, though, his cock is demanding, aching, ready to burst. "It hurts," he whines, palming himself over his pants. "Hurts."

"I know it does," Ral says, his tone soothing. He pulls Lucas up to his feet, then turns around and lowers his pants down his legs. Lucas's eyes lock on Ral's hairless ass, he swallows hard. He's never felt this hungry for anything in his life. "Come here, Lucas. Let it all out inside me."

Ral pulls his cheeks apart to reveal the softest, sexiest hole Lucas has ever seen. He almost rips his pants off as he frees himself, then shoves his dick straight into Ral's hole without a thought. He is nothing but need, his dick calling all the shots.

Ral feels like heaven, and the pleased moans he makes as Lucas sinks deeper push him over the brink of sanity. He thrusts hard, burying himself as deeply as he can inside Ral. "Yes, Lucas, like that. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

He pulls back, then loses himself completely with his next thrust. Fucking Ral felt like nothing he'd ever experienced, all other sexual encounters he'd had were pale in comparison. The tightness, the way his ass almost molded to Lucas's thick piece, the way it sucked him back in, the heat, nearly hot enough to burn him, and something else he couldn't quite understand, other than Ral fit him more perfectly than any other person he'd been with.

Ral grunts with each of his hard, frantic thrusts. He is so close to coming, closer than he's been in over a year, the pressure building up in his balls nearly unbearable. "Please," he begs no one in particular. "Please, I wanna cum. Please."

"Embrace the changes, Lucas. Finish this and cum in my ass."

Ral's permission is all it took, his balls pull up and he can actually feel the cum move through his cock, highly pressurized. It hurts as the first surge of cum he'd had in almost a year burns through his cock and out of his slit, but the pain melts to pure bliss as soon as the second pulse follows close behind.

"Yes, Lucas, yes, fuck me," Ral pants, pushing his ass back into each of Lucas's frantic thrusts. "So good..."

"Ral, Ral," he growls. "Master, fuck, so good!" The word master comes out of nowhere, but it feels right, feels more real than anything has in as long as he can remember.

"Mmmm," Ral hums deep in his throat. "Good boy. cum, Lucas, deep inside me."

"Yes," he agrees. "Thank you, Master."

He keeps himself buried inside Ral's ass long after the last of his orgasm had seeps out of him, rocking gently, his cock still hard. It wasn't enough, he realizes. He needs something more, has months of unspent cum ready to blow.

"Still hard?" Ral asks, gently pushing Lucas back. He slips out of Ral's ass, whining at the loss of the perfect pressure and heat.

"Master, I need more, please," he begs, ready to suck Ral's long, hard cock again.

"Why don't you give Daddy a try, instead of Master?"

"Like Roxi said?"

"Yes," Ral hisses. "Exactly."

"Yes, Mas-, I mean Daddy." Saying it feels so incredibly naughty, he feels like a slut. He's ashamed to admit that likes how it feels, likes it a lot.

"Very good. Now, hands on the desk," Ral commands. Lucas moves quickly, pushing his pants down eagerly. "I knew you were one of us."

He doesn't understand the sentence, he is nothing but pent up need. He presents his ass, then spreads his cheeks, begging wordlessly for his master's perfect piece.

"Ask me for it," Ral demands.

He whines, the tiniest part of him still humiliated and ashamed. Ral doesn't move, doesn't touch him. It becomes unbearable the longer he has to wait. "Daddy, p-please fuck me."

Ral's fingers sink into the flesh of his thighs, then his cock presses against Lucas's hole. "The first time always hurts," Ral warns. "Bear with it, and it will be worth it."

Without further warning Ral thrusts hard into Lucas's virgin hole. He cries out, the pain sharp, slicing, and engulfing. "Hurts," he whines, trying to get away by reflex alone. "Hurts."

Ral holds him firmly, thrusting without hesitation. "Bear it. I promise this is the worst part. I told you," he grunts when a particularly hard thrust has Lucas bearing down. "Shh, relax. You like this. You want this."

Ral was right, of course he was. He wanted this. He tries to relax, closes his eyes and works to breathe through the pain. "Daddy," he moans, the pain nearly too much to bear.

"You are Luca now," Ral says, his black nails digging into Luca's hips. "Say it."

"I'm Luca now," he repeats, his breath hitching with each rough thrust. Something else is building under the pain now, it feels like the bud of a flower, filled with potential.

"You belong to me, Luca." Ral slams his hips hard, so deep that Luca can feel his fuzzy testicles on his thighs.

"I belong to you, Daddy." He can feel something building inside him, something unravelling, but also rewinding at the same time. He feels different, freer than he's felt in years. He grabs his own aching dick, adjusting it under him so that it rubs on the desk as Ral rides him.

"This is who you are, a whore to fuck, and be fucked, by those like us."

He was a whore? Part of him hated it, but a bigger part of him knew it was true, and liked it. "I'm Daddy's whore." It filled him with pride as he said it aloud.

"You like this? Getting fucked by me? You like my cock?"

"I love it, Daddy. I'm a whore who likes to..." He doesn't understand what Ral means when he says 'those like us.'

Ral seems to understand his hesitation. "You are kin to demons, Luca. We today have awoken your demon half. It is why you were infertile, you aren't like others. Why you could no longer finish. You need this." Ral punctuates his statement with a powerful thrust of his hips.

It makes perfect sense, and he's confused as to why he didn't want to do this before. Getting fucked was amazing. "Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

"That's right, Luca. Surrender completely."

"Yes, Daddy," he promises. The pain slowly ebbs away with each thrust, pleasure slowly blooming as it recedes. "I want your seed, please, Daddy. Please fuck me like a whore."

"Yes," Ral hisses. His hips speed up and the pain is suddenly gone, nothing but pure bliss under it as Ral's cockhead plunges in and out of his freshly deflowered hole. Luca's hard dick is sandwiched under his body on the table, stimulated by the power of each of Ral's strong thrusts. He's sure that Ral was fucking him harder than he'd fucked Roxi, it filled him with pride. "You are mine, Luca. Welcome to the family."