Sex Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ral pounds him hard, his entire body absorbing the brunt of each thrust, his dick rubbing on the table. "Daddy, please, fill me with your seed," he begs, needing it to feel complete.

Ral pulls Luca down on his cock until it's buried deep inside, then wraps his body around Luca's. Luca leans back into Ral's arms, leaning his head to the side instinctually. Ral bites him, his teeth sharper than they should be, he can feel them sinking into his flesh, marking him, burning him. He whines, but then Ral is pumping seed into his ass, it's so warm it feels like it's branding him from the inside.

He loses it, his cock shoots, the first shot again painfully under pressure. It shoots so hard it lands on his cheek and he flushes with pride as his master unloads his perfect seed into his ass. "Daddy, Daddy's cuming inside me. Thank you Daddy," he moans as more cum shoots from his cock. Ral's hand is on his cock, urging more cum from him. It lands on his face again, on his chest, and somehow it feels like Ral is coming both inside him and on him at the same time.

His ass feels full, like his belly still does from Ral's earlier offering to him. He feels sated, complete, whole as he recovers from his orgasm in Ral's arms. Ral releases his bite and he can feel his blood streaming down his chest. Instead of worrying him, he enjoys the sensations that Daddy has given him.

He is in love with the feeling of belonging to Ral. Ral whispers to him, words he doesn't understand, they aren't in English, but they make him feel amazing. High, like he's done all of the drugs, or at least what he imagines what taking drugs must feel like. He blacks out, wakes up in the chair opposite of Ral's, curled into a ball. He's never felt peace this deep.

Ral is dressed again, not even a stray wrinkle in his perfectly pressed suit despite all the sex they'd just had. Ral looks up at him, he'd been looking at a book in his lap, then smiles.

"All better?" he asks.

Luca smacks his lips. "Yes, Daddy." The words surprise him, startle him, even as they ring true. Why was he calling Ral Daddy?

Ral cuts into his thoughts. "You will come back in one week, same time. You will stop drinking the tea, but you will continue to take the pills until your change is complete. Do you understand?"

He couldn't deny Ral, he would do anything to please him. "Yes, Daddy. No more tea. Pills three times a day. Will I, um. I couldn't, it hurt, last time."

"You should fuck whenever the urge is overwhelming," Ral replies. "You can tell whom of them are actually like us now."

"I can?"

"Or you will. You will be able to smell it, you will attract others like us. You are a whore now. Whenever one of us wants you, you will give yourself eagerly. You will be a good whore."

It was a thrilling thought. "Yes, Daddy," Luca says, his mind straying to Jack's scent, realizing Ral was right. "I want to be a good whore."

"Good boy, Luca," Ral praised again. "Be a good boy and I'll fill you up with seed again next week."

"Please," he begs, already wanting more.

"You are such a slutty whore. I like that," Ral says. "Come here."

Luca stands up and approaches Ral. "Sit on my lap, straddle me," Ral directs.

"Yes, Daddy" he breathes, hoping for more cum.

"Kiss me," Ral says, his hands coming to rest on Luca's ass cheeks.

Luca kisses him, and can taste his blood in Ral's mouth. "Next time," Ral whispers between frantic kisses, "if you are good, I'll give you my blood, too."

His guts clenched and some of Ral's seed leaked from his still-gaping hole. "Daddy?"

"You will beg me for it, do not worry, whore."

"Yes, Daddy," he agrees, then kisses Ral hard again. He lost track of time, Ral's hands spreading him apart again, fingers slipping into his hole, his hole eagerly welcoming them.

A knock on the door jars him, and has him jumping off Ral's lap. Ral frowns. "Still a bit skittish, though. It will come. I believe our time is up. I will see you next week, Luca."

"Yes Daddy," he agrees, then slinks to the door, pulling his pants back up in the process. Roxi opens it for him and he can't look at her, he's so embarrassed. He hustles out of the office and to his car.

Ral leaks from his ass the entire way home, soaking his trousers and leaving a noticeable stain on his cloth seat. The pride it fills him with is both elating and shameful, but he already can't wait until his next appointment.