Sex Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
Luca's second appointment with Ral.
4.5k words
4.66
8.4k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers

****Hey all,

A short chapter today that contains a m/m/f threeway.

Upcoming chapters include Ben Loves A Challenge ch. 16, Decoding Desires ch. 10, and a new chapter of The Incubus's Heart.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy.

-Penny***

Luca walks into Ral's office for his next appointment both secretly hoping, and also wishing against, catching Roxi and Ral going at it again. He's disappointed to find Roxi behind her desk, her hair in what he assumes is her usual french braids, scrolling on her phone for something. She looks up at him as enters and smiles, a smile that makes it feel like she knows something he doesn't.

"He's ready for you," she says, nodding towards Ral's closed door. Luca looks over at it, then back at her, but she's already on her phone again, ignoring him. He remembers the sight of her bent over her desk as Ral rammed her, sending a flush of blood straight to his loins. He aches, part of why he'd asked for a sooner appointment, aches so much he's secretly worried he has an infection or something.

Still, he hesitates, afraid to go inside, but also filled with a maddening desire to go inside. He swallows hard, then opens the door. Ral is sitting in his armchair. He looks up, meeting Luca's eyes as he enters, it's obvious he'd been waiting.

"Um, hey," he says, ducking his head, Ral's direct gaze too much for him to handle. He slides into the armchair across from Ral's and keeps his head down.

"Luca," Ral says, his voice a velvety purr. "You look unwell."

"I, um..."

Ral clicks his pen a few times before he answers. "You have been taking the pills?"

"Well, yeah. But, I missed some. I, ah, I lost the bottle."

"You lost the bottle of pills?"

He swallows hard, Ral's disappointment is a physical weight on his chest. "I thought I had them, like, I brought them to work, I bring them with me everywhere because it hurts too much when I don't. I had them on Friday, took them on lunch, but when I went to take the next one the bottle was missing. I know I had it, I think he took it."

Ral raises an eyebrow. "He?"

Luca exhales slowly, trying to find his courage. He doesn't know why he needs Ral's approval so much, but he does. "Jack. A guy in my office. He's been messing with me, like, little things. He tries to catch me alone so he can bully me, steals things of mine, or moves them. I dunno. I think he stole them."

"Why would this Jack steal your pills, Luca?"

Hearing Ral say his name, the name he gave him, sends a thrill down his spine. He loves being called Luca, loves that Ral gave him a new name. "Because he wants to mess with me, or something, I dunno."

Ral sits thoughtfully for a moment, clicking his pen slowly. Luca loses track of time as the clicking noise fills his head and calms him considerably. It even relieves some of the ache in his loins, but not enough. "Have you been having sex when the urge hits you?"

Luca pales. "No, um. I don't, I can't, like. I don't have anyone..."

Ral frowns. "Anyone you desire will lay with you now, all you have to do is ask."

"It's not that easy," he complains. "I'm not, I'm not like that."

Ral sighs. "Luca," he says, pursing his lips. "You are like that. I see it's going to take a little bit longer for you to find yourself." He's stops clicking the pen, it puts Luca on edge. "When is the last time you had sex?"

He flushes. "With you," he says, under his breath, eyes locked on the floor. He wants to ask Ral to start clicking his pen again, likes how the soothing sound makes him feel, but he's too intimidated to say anything.

"Oh, Luca," Ral sighs again. "Well, we should probably take care of that first, or we will not make any other progress. Come here and suck my cock, just like last time."

Luca's dick throbs at the invitation, and he can't stop himself, he's on his knees between Ral's legs again. "I don't, it's wrong," he complains, hating the words as they come out of his mouth, but it's been weighing on him, this creeping doubt, since he'd lost his pills over two days ago.

"How long since you have taken a pill, Luca?"

"I've missed nine now," he says, each one he missed another pebble of anxiety in his stomach. "I came to see you as soon as I could get an appointment."

"If you think it is wrong, what we are doing, then why did you come back?"

He hesitates, unsure of the answer. He came back because he needed what Ral was offering him, as much as part of him hated to admit it. Instead of answering he unbuttons, then unzips Ral's trousers, then snakes his hand inside to find his prize.

It's not hard to find, Ral is big. Big enough that it stretches his lips wide as he slides his lips over Ral's head. He moans out loud, he can't help it, this's what he's been craving ever since he left last week. Ral's flavor is addictive, he needs more.

Ral pushes his head back and Luca whines when his perfect piece escapes. "Why did you come back to me, Luca?"

"I don't know," he growls, fighting to fill his mouth with cock again.

"Stop, Luca," Ral commands. "Look at me."

He can't disobey. Ral's eyes are all black from rim to rim. Luca loves how they look, finds them sexy, even though he doesn't understand them. "Daddy?"

Ral smiles a soft smile, filling him with joy. "Luca, you need this. You can no longer be who you once were. You need cock, right Luca?"

"I need your cock, Daddy," he says, his mind feeling foggier. He likes the feeling, likes it when the other voice in his head isn't able to make him feel bad.

"Not just my cock, Luca. You need any cock, right?"

"Yes, Daddy," he agrees, knowing it's true. He wants Daddy's cock right now, though. "Please, Daddy, may I suck your cock?"

Ral looks at him with those deep black pools for eyes for another moment, then sighs. His skin looks darker today, a deeper tan color, even though it's still early spring, and much too chilly to be outside for long enough to get such a dark complexion. The thought floats away the second Ral shoves his cock inside Luca's mouth.

Ral thrusts hard, triggering his gag reflex. He coughs with a mouth full of cock, but unlike last time, Ral doesn't let up. He fucks Luca's face, pulling his head with both hands up and down his shaft. Each thrust makes him gag, and he should be worried, but instead he feels good. Better than good. Ral fucking his face feels spiritual, makes him feel a deep inner peace. He knew his place, and it felt good to be in it.

"Shh," Ral coos, riding his face hard. "There is my good boy, you are such a good boy, Luca."

Butterflies fill his belly, but he wants something a little more thick and naughty there instead. He sucks as best he can, he wants Ral to come down his throat. He can hear the whiny, needy moans he's making, but he's too far gone to care, all that matters is Ral's cum.

Ral fucks his face for a while, long enough that tears are streaming down his cheeks and the rest of his body is numb. His jaw muscles are sore, but he needs Ral's cum more than he needs to be comfortable. He hears something behind him, a clicking noise, but he immediately dismisses it.

The only warning he gets is Ral's fingers tensing in his hair, then pulling him down deep on his cock. It pulses, then sprays cum in the back of his throat. He swallows it down, and like before, Ral has a lot more cum than the average person. He sucks, feels it fill his belly like medicine, soothing his ache to a dull throbbing. Ral keeps coming, and he keeps swallowing it, eyes closed as he loses himself to the bliss of receiving Ral's gift.

"Shh, good boy, Luca," Ral whispers, stroking his hair. After he swallowed the last of his cum Ral pulls him off his cock, forcing him back into his deep black eyes.

"Your eyes are weird," he says, feeling floating, but also needy. His cock aches, is so hard he feels like he could use it to cut steel.

"This is how they are normally," he says. "When I am not trying to hide my nature. Get up, Luca."

Luca goes to stand and wobbles. Ral catches him, stands up himself, then helps him to his feet. He notices that Ral's still hanging out of his pants, and that he's still hard. He hears a noise behind him and turns, the world turns with him and he's feeling a little woozy, to find Roxi sitting in his chair. She has her knees hooked over the chair arms, and she's not wearing panties. He can smell her sex, she smells horny.

"Why?" he mumbles, confused. Still, he can't look away from the sight of her. It fills him with a terrible need.

"Hmm? Why is Roxi here? She likes to watch."

"Oh." He doesn't know what else to say.

She's moaning softly, her half shut eyes locked on him. His cock aches as she slides her fingers over her slick folds. "Take out your breasts, Roxi," Ral requests.

Roxi smiles, looking at Luca. She runs her fingers through her folds again, then makes a big display of licking her fingers clean before she slowly unbuttons her crisp, black dress shirt to reveal a lacy white bra. Her breasts spill over the cups, it's straining to keep her restrained. She tucks the black shirt under her arms on either side, then pulls the bra down, tucking the lace under her peach colored breasts.

"Good girl," Ral praises.

"Thank you, Daddy," Roxi replies, returning her fingers to her folds again. Her eyes slip shut as she traces her folds, a low moan escaping her lips.

"Daddy?" Luca asks. He's torn, on one hand, Roxi looks like she needs a thick, fat dick to split her wet pussy wide, but on the other hand, what the hell was she doing here? This wasn't normal, it was messed up. She didn't smell like Ral, either. She smells wonderful, smells like he should take her now, but she doesn't have the spicy smell that Ral has, the one that drives him crazy, that makes him lose his mind and crave cum. He looks to Ral, who is palming his massive cock.

"Luca, I want you to fuck Roxi," he says as if it should be obvious. Luca supposes it is, Roxi needs a big fat cock. Still, he hesitates.

"I can't," he whines, rubbing his aching member through his pants. "You, she's your, um, like, employee. And, she doesn't smell like you."

Ral nods. "You will fuck her, Luca. But, you are correct, she is not like us. Sometimes when we fuck a human they develop an addiction to sex. It is why Roxi is here, and why she works for me with no desire for monetary compensation."

"You fuck her, Daddy?" It was dumb, he already knew the answer.

"I do," Ral agrees. "All the time. She would make a good demon, if only she had the ancestry. I have not yet fucked her today. Some days I do not give her anything at all just so she craves it all the more."

"Fuck, Daddy," Roxi moans. She's pinching one nipple between her fingers, and her other hand is between her legs. "I need cum, please, Daddy!"

"Would you deny her?" Ral asks, turning Luca so he's facing her, forcing him to watch her masturbate. "When she has asked so nicely? When you know how she suffers? I want to watch you fuck her, Luca," Ral whispers the last part in his ear.

It's his undoing. He fumbles with his pants, then kicks them and his underwear off. His shoes and socks come off, too, then he rips his shirt as he tries to pull it over his head. It doesn't matter, all that matters is sinking into Roxi's dripping, slutty pussy. He tosses it away and looks at her.

She stares at him and he's somehow slapped with a moment of guilt. Wouldn't it be wrong to take advantage of her like this?"

Ral sighs behind him, then catches him in a bear hug from behind. His massive cock pokes him in the back and Luca wants it so much he's moaning and whining. "Hush," Ral commands. He does. "Roxi, up with you."

Roxi jumps to her feet, her perky breasts bouncing as she lands. Ral turns him around and shoves him so fast he can't resist. The armchair is warm where Roxi was, and there's an obvious wet spot in the middle.

"Daddy, his cock is so big," Roxi purrs. "Will you let him pump me full of cum?"

"You can have whatever he gives you," Ral says, locking Luca in place with his glossy black eyes. His face looks softer, less rigid, and Luca isn't quite sure, but the black curls in his hair almost seem to be bone, or maybe horns?

Roxi squeals in delight, then throws herself on top of Luca, straddling him with her legs on either side of his. She reaches between her legs and grabs his cock. Her hand is hot, he gasps when she squeezes it once, then lines it up with her dripping pussy.

"Fuuuccckkk," she moans as she lowers herself down his shaft. "Fuck yes. I've been waiting for a big dick all day." She pulls her hips up, and just before he would fall out she falls back onto him. "Fuck yes."

Ral kneels next to the armchair, then reaches over and takes Luca's mouth in a deep kiss. Roxi's pussy feels good, not like Ral felt, but also not like his ex-girlfriend ever felt, either. She was warm and wet and seems to suck him in with each bounce. Ral breaks away from the kiss, then gently moves Luca's head.

Roxi's nipple grazes his lips and he sucks it in reflexively. She squeals in delight as he sucks, then licks the nub in his mouth. She tastes soft, he can't explain it any other way, but it is pleasant, the pleasure building as she rides him. He grabs both of her breasts in his hands and takes turns sucking and licking them.

"Oh, harder, Luca, bite me. Suck my tits harder!"

The other voice in his head is getting smaller and smaller, and then it's small enough that he doesn't hear it anymore. He sighs in relief, then bucks his hips hard as she comes down on him, making her squeak. Luca releases one of her breasts and grabs her hip instead, pulling her down on his shaft hard. He pulls her closer by her breast, then sucks it hard, biting down midway.

She moans loudly, her hand between her legs again as she plays with clit. "Yes, Daddy, yes, Luca, fuck me, fuck me, I want your thick demon cum."

Luca growls, bucking his hips hard. The ache he'd been feeling since he left Ral's office last week focuses down to his balls, and he has to get it out, knowing he could finally be free of it if he could just unload inside Roxi.

"Roxi," Ral purrs from behind the chair.

"Yes... Daddy," She pants as she rides him hard, meeting each of his thrusts with one of her own.

"Luca is only half demon. He can inseminate you, if you are fertile, and he fills you with seed."

"No, not that! But, Daddy, I need it. I need his cum. But I don't wanna get pregnant!"

Ral chuckles. "I warned you," he says. "Do as you will, but you should beg him for his gift, if you wish to receive it."

"Luca, please, fuck me, cum inside me, please, Luca, I need it," she moans, riding him, her hand between her legs moving fast. "I'm so close, I need your cum!"

Something inside Luca shifts, settles into place. "You want my cum?"

"Yes, Luca, please, I want it," she begs. "Please."

"You want me to knock you up?"

"No, no, I don't wanna get pregnant," she whines, but her hips still move. If anything, it almost feels as if she's moving a little faster.

He's primed and ready to cum, but he doesn't. Somehow he knows he can hold back his orgasm, can come when he wants to. It's a heady, powerful feeling. "Then I won't give you my cum."

"Please, no," she whines, riding him harder, trying to make him cum. Her pussy is squeezing down on him, he can tell she's close. "I need it!"

"You want my cum?" he asks, thrusting hard into her. She's whining, writhing, he can tell she's gonna come any second, and he doesn't want her to. He wants to cum inside her, feels like if he doesn't unload inside her that this pain in his balls will just get worse.

"Tell her she cannot cum unless you do," Ral suggests in his ear, then nips it playfully. "Control her, you can do it. You know you can."

Her pussy gets tighter when she hears what Ral suggested. "You can't come until I've come as deep as I can inside you," Luca growls, his balls feeling supercharged. It unleashes something inside him, frees him a little more. "Beg me to come."

"Please, Luca, let me come," she pants. A sheen of sweat covers her breasts now, he sucks a nipple in to taste the salt.

"Beg me to knock you up with my thick cum," he suggests.

"No, I don't want-"

"Shouldn't you stop riding me if you don't want my cum?"

"I want it," she screams. She's getting frantic, desperate. "I want it, I want your cum. I want your thick cum to knock me up, please, Luca, I want it. I want your cum," she begs. "I wanna cum, I wanna cum!"

He sucks hard on her nipple, then bites down. She whimpers, then screams in joy as he releases the pressure in his balls. His first shot is painful again, but in the best way possible. He can feel it shoot out, pulls her down deeper on his cock, getting as deep inside her as he can.

"Gonna get you pregnant with my thick cum," he promises. "Come on my cock as I knock you up!"

"Coming, coming," she screams, riding him frantically. "Coming as you knock me up! Yes, yes, Luca, fuck, I need your cum!"

He pumps her full of cum, shooting more than he thought was possible, shooting off inside her until her pussy was a slick mess with their fluids. Her eyes roll back and her whole body falls lax.

Ral pulls her off of him and holds her up, it doesn't appear that she has control of her body yet. "Luca, come here."

He stands up, his cock still achingly hard, but not in a painful way. It bounces as he stands, gently slapping his stomach and leaving a stain of come there, before coming to rest pointing straight at Ral. "I need more."

Ral puts Roxi back in the chair, then pulls her legs apart and hooks her knees over the arms again. She looks pleased, her eyes half closed, her fingers spreading her folds wide. "He came so much inside me, Daddy," she beams.

"He did," Ral confirms. "Luca, between her legs. Look at what you did."

Luca drops to his knees and leans in. The smell of is cum is bitter, but also somehow enticing. He's too far gone to think rationally, he leans in and licks her sticky, wet folds. The taste of his cum and her juice together tastes amazing, and he's suddenly licking and sucking her folds to get at it. She's writhing, gripping the arms of the chair to keep herself still.

Ral spreads his cheeks wide and enters him with one quick thrust. Luca moans in pleasure, pulling away from his treat between Roxi's legs. "Thank you, Daddy," he says, feeling reverent as Ral sinks deeper inside him. "Fuck me, please, fuck me."

Ral's fingers sink into his hips as he sinks deeper and deeper until he's buried as deep as he can go. There's no pain this time, only a deep sense of fulfillment as Ral spreads him wide.

"Daddy," Roxi moans, her fingers back in her folds. "Fuck him, please," she begs.

Ral pulls back slightly, then thrusts hard. Luca grunts as the action pushes him back between Roxi's legs. He licks her, lapping up his own cum as it slowly seeps from her pussy. She wraps her hands around his head and pulls him closer just as Ral begins to fuck him for real.

"Daddy, Daddy," she's moaning. "I can feel you through Luca. So good."

Luca finds her opening and sucks hard, sticking his tongue inside to claim more of his spent passion. He drinks it down, but soon Ral's thrusts are making it hard for him to suck her properly. His balls ache again and he wants to cum again, wants to fuck Roxi again while Ral fucks him.

"Daddy, please," he begs, leaning back. "I wanna fuck her again."

"Good boy," Ral praises, then stills his hips, buried deep inside his ass. "Roxi, turn around and present your pussy to him."

"Yes Daddy," she says, then moves, putting her hands on the back of the hair, jutting her ass out for his use. "There's so much cum."

Luca can see his seed leaking from her and reaches between her legs to catch some of it. He brings it to his lips but Ral catches his hand and sucks his fingers, growling in pleasure. "Fill her up, Luca," Ral whispers. "And I will fill your ass with my cum."

PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers
12