Sex Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes," he pants, grabbing her hips. She's slick and wide open, he slides in easily. His entry forces more of his cum to leak out, he's very pleased with himself that he filled her so well the first time.

"Good job, Luca. Fuck her, cum inside her again."

"I'm gonna get you pregnant for sure," he promises, burying himself deep.

"Good boy," Ral whispers in his ear, then thrusts into him.

The feeling of being fucked while also fucking was intense, amazing, perfection. Ral rammed his ass with abandon, fucking him hard. Each of Ral's thrusts move his hips, setting his pace as he fucks Roxi.

The room narrows down to the feel of skin pressed against his, to the feel of his cock wrapped in the softest warmth of Roxi's pussy, to the feel of Ral's hard cock reaming his asshole, to the smell of sweat and cum, until he was nothing else.

It is way too soon, but also not soon enough when Ral's fingers dig into the flesh of his hips. "I will cum inside you," he warned.

"I want it, Daddy, cum inside me," Roxi and Luca both say at the same time.

"As you wish," Ral grunts, then slams even harder into Luca's ass. He grunts as he takes Ral's pounding, then gasps in surprise when Ral thrusts his fingers into his mouth, hooking him like a fish. "Bite," he demands.

Luca doesn't even think about it. He bites, and his teeth sink into the flesh of Ral's finger more easily than they should. He tastes copper, and something else. Ral's blood doesn't taste like anything he's ever had, and he's sucking it down as he rides Roxi hard.

"Good boy," Ral whispers. "Beg me for my cum."

"Please, Daddy," he mumbles around Ral's fingers. "Please cum inside me, please!"

Ral twitches in his ass and he can almost feel his cum spraying into him. "Yes, thank you Daddy!"

"More cum, more cum, more cum," Roxi pants, completely lost to passion. "Fuck me, cum inside me. I need cum, more cum. Please, please, I need your seed, Luca! I can't cum until you fill my pussy with cum again!"

Luca's balls feel tight again and he relaxes, his orgasm coming more fluidly this time. His first shot doesn't hurt this time, it feels like heaven. He slams into her as hard as Ral slams into him, spraying her insides with cum on each thrust. She screams and thrashes as her own orgasm takes her.

His orgasm seems to last forever as he unloads surge after surge of cum inside her, and as Ral fills him up with his own seed. His ass feels full, and he can still feel Ral's seed in his stomach as well. The thought pushes him to come a little longer, well after Roxi's thrashing stops and lays limp as he impales her over and over again.

Ral pulls out and some of his thick cum leaks out with him. It makes Luca a little sad, but there's plenty more where it came from. He pulls out of Roxi and the same thing happens, his cum dribbling from her gaping pussy. Roxi is only semi-conscious, face down and ass up in the armchair. He puts his hand on his belly, he feels intensely full, and likes that his belly seems to bulge just a little with Ral's cum.

"You need to let your work bully get a taste of this ass," Ral says, slapping his cheeks lightly. "Fuck him tomorrow, Luca. Do not let yourself go as far as you did today, it is not healthy for our kind not to fuck often."

"Yes, Daddy," he agrees, feeling high. "I'll fuck Jack tomorrow."

"Good boy," Ral praises. He flushes, then searches for his clothing. He dresses, then turns around to find Ral looking at Roxi. "Will she really get pregnant?"

Ral shrugs. "It is possible." Instead of filling him with dread, it fills him with an overwhelming sense of pride, he feels a small twitch of background horniness that his body is unable to do anything with just yet. "If you desire, you may fuck her until she is round with your child. She enjoys a good hard fucking with the threat becoming pregnant, it is a fantasy of hers that I will not fulfill for her."

"Oh. Sure."

Ral looks at him. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, Daddy," he says, feeling better than he has in ages. Even better than he felt after his last appointment with Ral.

"Good. Fuck your coworker tomorrow, consider it homework. If you do a good job, I shall fuck you silly again."

"Thank you, Daddy," Luca whispers, excited for the first time in a week to go to work. "What about my pills?"

"Roxi can give you more, though I hope soon you will no longer need them."

Luca looks at Ral quizzically, then nods, accepting that Ral knew what he was doing. "Okay."

"See you same time next week?"

12