Sex Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whined when the pain hit, Jack's cock bigger than he was ready to accept. Jack didn't let up, didn't pull back, just continued to push forward with the same agonizingly slow pace, forcing Luca's ass to take him. Luca whined and thrashed under Jack, it hurt, but it also felt good, and the deeper Jack went, the better he felt.

It felt amazing to be under Jack. This was where he belonged, under a strong, dominant man, filled to the brim with a big cock. Fucked until he was full of cum.

"Yesssss..." he moaned when Jack finally bottomed out. He could feel the larger man's balls resting on his own, it filled him with pride to be topped by such a stud. "Fuck, yes, big brother. I want your cum."

Jack held still, didn't give him what he needed, just stayed planted deep inside, teasing him. He whined and Jack laughed. "I'll give you what you need," he promised. "I want you to jack yourself off while you take this big dick, yeah?"

"Yeah, yeah, please big brother, please let me have your big dick." Each time he called Jack big brother it lowered him, put him in his place. He fucking loved it. "Big brother, I love your cock, please fuck me with your huge dick, big brother."

"I really like hearing you call me that," he purred, his body curling around Luca's until his arm was around Luca's neck. "I'm mounting you like the bitch you are, do you like it?"

"I fucking love it, big brother. I'm your bitch!"

Jack pulled back, his hands landing on Luca's hips. He pulled back, then thrust in slowly, still teasing. "Beg me, bitch."

"Fuck me, big brother, please, I promise to be your good bitch, give me your huge cock, I need you to fuck me hard!"

Jack didn't hesitate, he pulled back, then thrust hard, planting himself deep again, but he didn't stay planted long. Luca didn't recognize the noises he was making, the needy mewls and moans coming from his as Jack pounded his ass, but he liked how he sounded, like a bitch in heat. Like big brother's needy bitch.

He pressed his hips back, meeting each of Jack's thrusts, his hand on his own dick as he jacked himself at the same time. He was melting, the pleasure of being mounted, of being fucked raw, it was too much, his brain stopped working and he allowed himself to float in the pleasure building with each of Jack's powerful thrusts.

Jack fucked him hard, fucked him until they were both sweating and growling and grunting. "Beg for big brother's cum, Luca, you little slut."

He was so close, so close to release, so close to the pain in his groin shooting out through his dickhole, but nothing he did seemed to push him over the edge. He knew he needed big brother's cum, though, wanted it more than he wanted to relieve the pressure in his balls.

"Please, cum inside me, big brother, ruin my slutty hole with your seed!"

"Luca, you're my slutty little brother from now on. I will fuck you every day, beg me for it or you can't have my cum."

"No, please, big brother, I need it, I need you to fuck me and soil me every day, I need you to top me, please, cum inside me, please, I need you!"

"God, you feel so fucking good," Jack growled, then released Luca's hips and mounted him again, wrapping his arm around Luca's neck again. "You're my slutty little brother now, Luca. Don't forget it." He bit Luca's shoulder, his hips slamming Luca into the table with each thrust. "Coming, take it, bitch. Take my cum!"

He jerked his dick, so close, wanting nothing more than to cum while being mated, but he couldn't get there. He growled and whined, frustrated, even as his ass was taking his fill of Jack's cum. Jack rode his ass, fucked him into the table, then kept fucking him, filling him with surge after surge of cum.

Finally Jack relaxed his hold, then pulled out and pushed himself off of Luca. "Fuck," he said, stretching long. Luca looked over, he wasn't sure when Jack had lost all of his clothing, but he was completely naked. Luca eyed his body, still jerking his member, whining with need. "Your ass is something else." Luca watched him for a moment. "Ah, how many pills did you take today Luca?"

"Six, no, eight," he grunted, standing up, still rubbing himself. A little cum started leaking from his ass and he whined, tightening his hole to try to keep it inside.

"That's way too many. You're not gonna be able to cum, Luca. You need to stop taking them, they're bad for you."

He whined, still jerking his meat. Jack sighed, placing his hand over Luca's, forcing him to stop. "Listen, you gotta stop lying to yourself about what you are. I'm throwing your pills away, no more. Understand?"

"Please, big brother, I need to cum, it hurts so much!"

"No, I'm just Jack now. We are done here. I'm gonna go talk to Mike, tell him you're not feeling well, then I'll take you home. You're not gonna be able to control yourself right now, can't have you fucking the help or raping half a train of people in broad daylight, can I?"

He pictured it in his head and instantly wanted to do both of those things. "Please, I wanna-"

Jack grabbed his hands again, holding them away from his cock. He whined and tried to pull away, but Jack's grip was strong. "Lucas." The emphasis of the 's' on the back of his name grabbed his attention. "Lucas, get dressed and go back to your cubicle. Wait for me. Do nothing else. Do you understand?"

His mind was completely open to suggestion in his current state. He nodded, ready to do anything Jack asked him to do. "Yes, Jack."

"Good boy," Jack praised. "No more touching yourself until we get you home."

"Will you fuck me again?"

"Yes, I'll fuck you once we get you home, but you still probably won't be able to cum. You need to drink a bunch of water, see if we can flush the pills out of your system. Go on, back to your cube, Lucas."

Hearing his 'work' name, hearing Jack emphasize the 's' again was ice water down his back, even though an hour prior it was all he wanted.

"Okay Jack," he said, fighting his urge to stroke his aching cock over his pants. He didn't even remember when he'd put them back on, but he was fully dressed. Jack pushed him out the door and gave him a shove towards his cubicle.

He got his satchel and turned off his computer, then stood there awkwardly, hiding his erection with his satchel, even though all he wanted to do was jerk off. It was all he could think of, following Jack's directions, and playing with himself until his balls no longer ached and his dick stopped throbbing.

Jack came by a few minutes later, nodding when he saw Luca had followed his orders. "Good. Okay, let's get you home." He handed him a cold bottle of water and Luca took it. "Drink this whole thing, okay? Be a good boy?"

"Thanks, yes, I'll be good," he said. He opened the bottle, then downed almost half of it at once. He followed Jack through the maze of cubicles, but his feet stopped by themselves next to Sandra's cube. He stared at her, her chestnut hair pulled back tight, glasses that were too big for her face, the curve of her small breasts under her crisp dress shirt. She looked up at him and smiled, the kind of smile showing her immediate discomfort at his staring, then tilted her head and raised an eyebrow as if to ask what he needed.

He smiled back, all teeth, but then Jack dragged him forward by his arm. "None of that," Jack said, tugging him, his hand firmly around Luca's bicep. "Come on, now. Just gotta get to the car."

Jack dragged him through the office and outside, then pushed him into the passenger seat of a black Ford Explorer and slammed the door. He climbed in the driver's seat in the next minute, then sighed. "Fuck, Luca. I wouldn't be surprised if your current 'mood' gets some people in the office in trouble."

"In trouble?"

"Buckle your seatbelt, Luca. Yes, in trouble. Like, I wonder how many affairs you just triggered. I bet there's at least one couple in the bathroom fucking their brains out right now cause'a you."

"Cause of me? I didn't, I wanna be doing that, the bathroom thing. I didn't do it, though."

"You didn't need to. Your mood, like, we have pheromones or something, I dunno what to call it, but you're pumping out a shit ton of pheromones, and they're like an aphrodisiac to folks."

He heard what Jack was saying, but it didn't really make it into his head, he was too preoccupied as he imagined what each girl on the street would look like on his dick, or what it would feel like to suck off the guy on the bike that passed their car. Jack sighed, then ignored him.

He was rubbing himself over his trousers again, he wasn't sure when he'd started, but it felt nice, so he kept doing it. He knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't remember why. Jack pulled him out the passenger's seat, then yanked his hands away and dragged him into a house he didn't recognize.

"Where are we?"

"My place," Jack answered. "You're out of your mind right now. I asked you where you lived and you couldn't give me a straight answer, so here we are. These boner-killer pills really fucked you up, didn't they?"

"I wanna cum," Luca moaned.

Jack nodded. "I know. Inside first. Do you have anyone else you sleep with when you get like this?"

"Ral. Daddy takes care of me."

"No, not Ral. Other people."

Luca shakes his head. "No others, just you."

Jack exhales slowly. "From my estimation, Ral woke you about two or three weeks ago. You haven't slept with anyone else, just Ral?"

"And his receptionist."

Jack pursed his lips, then pushed him through his house straight to his bedroom. "Strip. You slept with her separately?"

He followed Jack's directions while he talked. "No, same time. At my appointments."

"How many appointments have you had, Luca?"

"Two."

Jack shook his head and Luca felt bad for disappointing him. "Not good enough."

"My next appointment is in a week."

"Fuck, Luca. No wonder you're like this. You've been using the pills like a shield, of course this was building up in the background, and now you've neutered yourself. You need to stop this. Who else can I call, I'm not gonna be enough for you, not like you are now."

"I want you to fuck me," Luca said, unable to fully focus on Jack's words.

"Other people, Luca."

He went to shake his head, then remembered the girl on the train. He picked up his slacks and dug in the pocket, then handed the scrap of paper to Jack. "Her?"

"Amber, huh? Okay." Jack pulled his phone out and dialed the number. "Hello, is this Amber?" There was a pause, Luca couldn't hear what the other person was saying. "No, um, my friend gave me your number, no, no, hold up. He's here, with me, but, ah, doesn't have his phone. Did you wanna meet up?" Another pause. "Like, right now. No, I'm serious."

Jack kept talking on the phone but Luca's mind wandered back into his pants. Well, he wasn't wearing any pants, but he couldn't stop thinking about his ass full of Jack's cum, or of sucking his big, fat dick, or how it felt to unload in Roxi while getting fucked.

"Stop," Jack demanded in a hushed whisper, then returned to his phone conversation. He left the room and came back with a glass of water. "Drink it all."

Luca nodded, then drank. He finished the glass and handed it back to Jack. "Get more." He did, and was sipping it when Jack finally hung up the phone. "Don't do this to yourself again, Luca. Here, I want you to fuck yourself with this." He opened a drawer on his dresser and pulled out a thick, black dildo, pointing it at Luca.

"Have to piss first," he said, looking longingly at the dildo, but suddenly filled with an emergency level need to pee.

"Good. Flush those pills out, Luca, then come right back here and put this big black dildo in your ass."

"Okay," he agreed. Once he could pee through his erection it felt like he urinated a gallon of water, more than he should have, but it just kept coming and coming until he felt completely drained.

He came back to find the dildo on the bed. He climbed onto the bed and picked it up, looking at it a little closer. It was smooth and black, with a slight curve towards the end. It was heavier than he expected, long and thick.

"It's big," he said, turning it over in his hand.

"You can take it," Jack replied. "Suck it, get it ready for your ass."

He put the silicone to his lips and licked it tentatively. It tasted like rubber. Jack watched him closely. He didn't like the taste, but sucked on it anyway because Jack wanted him to.

Jack let him blow the toy for a moment, then nodded. "Good boy." Joy filled his chest, he loved it when Jack praised him. "Now fuck yourself with it."

He lay back and spread his legs wide, excited that Jack was watching, then pressed the tip of it against his still relaxed hole. It slid in easily, with only the slightest hint of pain.

"That's my good little bro," Jack praised. Encouraged, he pulled it back, then slid it deep again.

"Good. Keep going. Give me a few minutes and I'll fuck you again, but first I gotta make sure Amber knows what to do when she gets here."

"Who's Amber?" he asked, pushing the dildo as deep as he could get it. He'd never used one before. It was okay, but he preferred the heat and hardness of a real cock. If he was good Jack would fuck him again, so he slowly pulsed the dildo, showing what a good boy he could be.

"The girl who's phone number you just gave me," Jack replied. "One second. Fuck, you look so good like that, I just wanna fuck your face, but I've gotta get this set up first. Keep doing that, Luca, you're doing a good job."

"Thanks," he whispered, closing his eyes so he could pretend the rubber in his ass was Jack's piece.

He'd lost time, he knew it, but it didn't matter as he pushed the dildo in and out of his greedy ass. It startled him when Jack climbed onto his chest, his knees on either side of his shoulders, but it passed quickly when he smelled Jack's dick, so close to his face. He whined and leaned forward to lick it.

Jack shuddered as Luca's tongue caught the bottom of his shaft. "Oh yes, you eager cocksucker. Suck your big brother's cock like you're starving for it."

Jack leaned forward, then pushed his cock down so that it pressed against Luca's lips. He went to say something but his dick pushed inside, stealing his words, and it didn't matter anyway, he didn't have anything to say, not with a perfect cock between his lips.

"So eager," Jack praised. "You already love my cock, don't you? Why'd you run away from me, when you needed my cock so much, Luca? No, keep fucking yourself, don't stop. I know you can do both."

Luca sucked and licked and nibbled Jack's hard length while fucking himself with the dildo, but he didn't have the mental capacity to do both well. Jack slipped from his mouth and he whined. "Sorry, sorry."

Jack sat up, then repositioned himself. "I got you, Luca. Let me give you what you need."

He relaxed, it felt so much better when Jack was in charge. "Please, big brother."

"Gonna fuck your face while you fuck yourself, okay? Just focus on the big dildo in your ass." He went to answer but Jack pushed his cock between his lips and he forgot anything else. "Fuck yourself," Jack demanded.

He pushed the rubber dick as deep as he could the pulled it out and did it again as Jack began to fuck his face. Everything felt so good, it felt so good to gag on a huge cock while he was plunging a fake one in his ass, and he suddenly longed for a real dick there, too. How would it feel to be dominated by two men at the same time, to be fucked in both holes? He wanted it, wanted it a lot. He whined, unable to tell Jack what he wanted when his mouth was full, then the thought floated away as Jack pushed his cock deeper.

Luca coughed, he'd never had a dick so deep, it made his throat feel funny. Jack didn't stop, he kept thrusting at that depth, never giving Luca a moment to catch his breath, which just made it all the more exciting. He fucked himself harder, in time to Jack's thrusts, so close, yet not close enough to his own release.

"Gonna teach you to deepthroat this week," Jack promised. "You look so good choking on my cock."

He was whining and mewling, tears flowing from his eyes as he took what Jack was giving him. A cooler breeze blew by, but he ignored it as he frantically thrust the black dildo into his ass.

"Holy fuck."

He froze up, but he wasn't able to turn his head to see who was there, to see the woman the voice belonged to. Jack continued to plow his face, though he did let up enough for Luca to grab a chest-full of air. "Amber?"

"Yeah," the girl, Amber, replied. "You weren't kidding."

"I never kid about this stuff," Jack grunted, humping Luca's face. "Keep fucking yourself, Luca. Don't be shy now that we have company."

"You left your door open, like, what if I was a murderer or something?"

Jack snorted. "You felt Luca's desire on the train, and you gave him your number. You wanna be fucked hard, Amber."

"You don't know that," she argued, though it sounded weak. He remembered what she'd looked like that morning, and wondered if she was wearing the same clothes. He wondered if she had a bra on, or if her breasts were free beneath her blue top. He wanted them in his mouth, wanted her pussy wrapped around his aching cock. He whined and Luca stroked his face, pushing hair away from his sweaty brow.

"I do know that. I can smell how wet you are just from the sight of him like this. Get over here and take off your clothes."

Luca heard her moving, but then Jack slammed his dick deeper, and he couldn't pay attention to anything else. "You like being watched, Luca? That girl from this morning is here, watching you take two dicks, you like that?"

He moaned, thrusting his hips down on the black dildo as he pushed it deep. Jack laughed, thrusting deep again. "Fuck, that's hot," Amber said. "What should I do?"

"Touch yourself, get your finger nice and wet, then make him smell it," Jack said. In the next instant the smell of a horny pussy filled his brain. His cock throbbed, ached, longed to be smothered in a pussy. He was whining again, gagging and sucking, fucking himself, but it wasn't enough.

"Yeah, oh, man, he's real bothered."

Jack's thrusts grew faster. "Yeah, he needs to be fucked hard. Can you do that?"

"Oh yeah," she purred.

"I'm gonna finish up here," Jack grunted, thrusting the whole time he was talking. "Let me give him his third load of the day, then you're gonna fuck him, and if he does a good job, you can decide if I fuck his ass again."

If Amber replied he didn't hear it, Jack fucked his face hard enough that his entire world narrowed down to the dick he was worshiping. "Fucking take it," Jack said, grabbing his hair and yanking it forward. "Swallow it, cumslut."

The taste of Jack's cock, of his thick, creamy spunk filling his mouth should have had Luca shooting off, he felt his balls trying, but nothing happened. He whined and thrashed as Jack grunted and humped his face, loving every second of it, frustrated beyond belief.

Jack pulled out and rolled off him, leaving him laying in a daze, face covered in the residual cum he couldn't quite swallow down fast enough. His head rolled to the side to find the girl from the train crawling onto the bed towards him, her large breasts hanging down like ripe fruit ready to melt in his mouth.

He rolled over and reached out for one, but Jack grabbed his arms and rolled him back onto his back. "She's gonna fuck you," Jack said. "Follow her directions, no touching her unless she wants it, understand? You're not in charge, you are our fucktoy, here to please us, yeah?"

"Yes, big brother," he whispered, but he still tried to grab her. Jack held him firmly, then leaned in and kissed him hard enough that it left him panting.

Amber climbed onto him, he could smell her arousal, felt like he would die if he couldn't sink into her soft folds. "Shit, he's big," she said, wrapping her hand around his cock. "He isn't gonna just shoot off the second he's inside, is he? He looks super ready to blow."