Sex Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he won't cum, you can take your time with him."

She looked at Jack skeptically. "Condom?"

"I don't have one. Do you?" She shook her head, hesitating. "Do you really need one?"

"I think today's a safe day," she replied eventually, her eyes growing less focused with every passing second.

"Luca, you are Amber's sex doll, understand?"

He nodded. "Yes, big brother. No touching." He was proud of himself for remembering.

"Good boy. No coming, if you even can. If you get close you need to ask us for permission."

"Yes, big brother."

"Amber, fuck the shit out of him."

She felt like heaven as she slid down his dick. "Shit, he's big, biggest I've taken, maybe," she said, her voice lower. "Oh fuck, that's amazing."

He felt it when her soaked pussy lips touched his torso, when he was fully buried inside her. His dick throbbed, ached, radiated with need, but he tried his hardest to lay still. Thankfully Jack was holding his arms down, keeping him from reaching out, because he wanted to suck on her large breasts, close, but not close enough to his face. He wanted to feel them, squeeze them like marshmallows in his hands, but he couldn't do anything, which was hot in its own way.

"You like her tits, Luca?" Jack whispered, his face close to Luca's. "She has really nice boobs, doesn't she?"

"I wanna suck them, big brother," he whined, bucking his hips. She hadn't moved yet, fully seated on his shaft, her eyes closed.

"Hold up, still getting used to your size. You're definitely the biggest I've ever had." Pride filled his chest and he bucked his hips again, unable to stop himself.

"He's really riled up," Jack warned. "You shouldn't tease him too much."

"Fuck me, please, let me suck your breasts, please, you're so beautiful, please," he begged, fighting the urge to just plow into her from under the bed. He lost the fight and started bucking his hips, too lost to lust to do anything else.

She squeaked, then rolled her hips. "Luca!" she gasped.

"Fuck him," Jack said, then leaned forward over Luca's face. He released one of Luca's hands and grabbed her left breast, then pulled it to his lips. Both Amber and Luca moaned as he sucked in her perky nipple, his hand squeezing her breast, pulling it closer. The movement had her shifting her hips, rubbing his cock over her ridges.

"Want it," he panted, trying to sit up. Amber put a hand firmly on his chest and pushed him down, then leaned her breast closer to Jack's mouth. "Please, want it, please, want it, please," he chanted, watching Jack suck and lick and knead her breast.

Amber started bouncing on his dick, slow little rotations as she got used to his size. "I'm gonna be sore after this," she said.

"Good," Jack said, leaning back from her tit. He looked down at Luca and Luca whined. He released her tit and leaned in, kissing Luca again. He kissed Jack like his life depended on it, long past when he should've pulled back to take a breath.

Jack broke off the kiss. "Fuck him harder," he demanded, looking at Amber. Amber was rubbing herself between her legs, her other hand on her breast, squeezing her large nipples.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, bouncing harder. He bucked his hips and she moaned again, then bit her bottom lip. "God, oh, god," she panted, riding him harder. He thrust up into her and she slammed her hips down at the same time, making her squeak. "Too deep!"

"Take it," he growled. "Take it, take my dick, fuck me harder."

"Good boy," Jack purred into his ear. "This is who we are. Who you are. Do you understand now?"

"Yes," he growled. He batted her hand away from her breast and grabbed them both, then pulled her down until he could suck one into his mouth. She tasted delicious, and he wondered if they would both taste that good.

They did. He alternated sucking and licking her breasts as he bucked up under her. Her nipples were a bit on the large size, making it easy to keep latched on while they fucked.

He was sweating, and his muscles growing tired from the position they were in. Amber's eyes were shut and she was humming and moaning with each thrust, her fingers working magic between her legs. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried out, panting. He could smell she was getting close, but he wasn't there yet.

He whined in frustration. "Take her," Jack suggested. "Fuck her how you want."

"No, no, I'm so close, I'm so close to coming," she begged. "Please, don't stop."

He couldn't let her cum yet, not yet, he was getting closer to his own orgasm. He knew he'd be able to do it soon, could feel it, but not yet. He released her breasts and grabbed her hips, holding her still. She whined and he laughed, then pushed her off of him.

"I wanna fuck you from behind," he said, pushing her onto her hands and knees. "Tell me you want it. Tell me to fuck you like you wanna be my bitch."

"Please fuck me like a bitch," she moaned, her head falling to the bed. "I want it. Your cock is so big, Luca, so good."

He positioned himself behind her, lining himself up with her soaked pussy. Jack's hands closed over his forearms from behind, and then the larger man's body was pressed up against Luca from behind. "You want my cock still?" he asked, releasing one of Luca's arms to trace his dick up and down Luca's buttcrack.

"Yes, big brother, I'll always want your cock," he replied, holding his hips still.

"Amber, I'm going to fuck Luca while he fucks you."

"Yes, fuck, yes, that's so hot. Luca, fuck me, please."

He slowly slipped his dick inside her and she hummed in pleasure when he bottomed out. He held still while Jack did the same to him, and he hummed in pleasure, too. Amber's hot pussy around his cock, with Jack's perfect piece in his ass, it was exactly what he'd needed. "I think I can now cum, big brother."

"Are you asking?"

"No, not yet, but I think I can now."

Jack wrapped his arms around Luca's torso, then kissed his ear down to his jawline. "You feel so fucking good," he purred. "Stay still and I'll fuck you both, yeah?"

"Please, big brother," he begged. Jack laughed and Amber moaned, her fingers returning to her lower lips.

Jack started slow, small thrusts that didn't move much, then built up a steady cadence, each thrust growing a little faster and harder until he was fucking Luca exactly how he needed it, while causing Luca to fuck Amber's tight pussy at the same time.

Pleasure wrapped around his brain, pickled his brain, became the only thing he knew. Jack's fingers dug into his hips as he slammed home with each thrust, he loved how strong they were, how firmly they held him as Jack took what he needed.

"Gonna cum," Amber exclaimed.

He could feel her pussy growing tighter, and knew he could stop her from coming, so he did. "No," he said, his voice firm, surprising both her and himself.

"No?" she whined. "I'm gonna cum, I'm so close." She was panting, throwing her hips back into his, grunting with effort as she played with her pussy and breasts.

"No, you may not cum, not until you beg for mine," he breathed. Suddenly he knew if he could just cream her while she begged for it he'd be able to do it.

"So fucking hot," Jack praised in his ear, ramming his ass harder. "I'm gonna hold off, I'll wait for you so we cum together."

He loved the thought of them all coming at the same time. She cried and whined, thrusting herself, but she couldn't find her orgasm, couldn't quite get there, all because he said she couldn't. It was a heady feeling, powerful, and it brought him even closer.

"Beg," he demanded, out of his mind with the need to cum. "Beg for my cum, beg me, beg me to cream you like a bitch."

"Luca," she moaned. "I'm so close, please let me cum!"

"Beg me to cream you, you want my cum inside you, right? Deep inside?"

She thrust her hips back frantically. "Please!"

"Say it," Jack grunted, his fingers digging even deeper into Luca's hips.

"Yes, cum inside me, Luca, please, cum inside me, please let me cum on your cock," she begged, panting hard. "I want it, I want your cum, I want it deep, please..."

He started thrusting trying to match the timing from both Amber and Jack, but he couldn't. "Stop, both of you. I'll fuck you both good," he promised. Jack stilled in his ass, but Amber was nearly gone, nothing but a needy pussy begging to be filled with creamy seed. He smacked her ass and she stopped humping him, though she whined piteously.

"Good girl. Now I'm gonna fill your womb with my cum and you're gonna cum hard on my cock like the bitch you are," he promised, thrusting his hips forward. "Gonna make you addicted to creampies, addicted to our cocks, mine and Jack's."

"YES!" she screamed. "Fuck me good!"

He reached back and grabbed Jack, holding his body firmly against his own. "Big brother's cock feels so good," he moaned, rolling his hips. "I want big brother's cum."

"Fuck, Luca," Jack whispered, biting his earlobe. "Gonna cream you real good."

"Cum inside me," Amber begged. "Cum, please, I want your cum Luca, please!"

He fucked her hard, and fucked himself on Jack's dick just as hard. His orgasm was close, so close, he just needed one last push...

"Cuming in your slutty manpussy," Jack whispered. "Yes, coming, filling your slutty hole with my cum again, just like you want it. Say you want it."

"I want it, big brother," he panted, sweating with exertion. He liked how it smelled, their sex and sweat all mixed together. "I wanna be your manpussy."

"Coming," Jack grunted, thrusting against his cadence. He felt it when Jack's shaft pulsed, and somehow could feel it as Jack shot off inside him. It pushed him over the edge and he roared as his balls let loose, growled as the pressure popped and the cum sprayed from his cock deep inside Amber's tight pussy. In the next breath she was coming on his cock, her pussy squeezing down on him, milking him for more cum.

"Yes, fuck me Luca, fuck me, ruin me with your massive cock, ruin my pussy. Fuck, you're coming in my womb, fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck, Luca."

His orgasm lasted for what felt like hours, until he was sore and the pleasure was too much, until Amber slumped to the bed, full of cum. He slipped out of her, spraying more of his creamy white desire until it painted her back and ass. Jack sucked him in and swallowed him down and he still came, locking eyes with Jack.

"Luca," Jack said, pulling away, getting a splurt of cum on his cheek from doing so, "you can calm down now."

He didn't know why, but Jack's words worked. He felt the last surge of cum, it had already been on its way up, coming out, but it didn't spray out, it oozed from his tip. Once the last of it dripped out of his slit he collapsed next to Amber on Jack's bed, completely spent and sated. He was asleep in seconds.