Sex Tourist Ch. 18

Story Info
Bar-Girl Brides, and Slut-Wives.
4.1k words
4.11
6k
9

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Bar-Girl Brides, and Slut-Wives.

It was on one of the Thailand forums that he came across a 'bar-girl wife.' The poster was living in Thailand and married a bar-girl, but he had not taken her out of the bar. She continued to work. He had posted a PDF file for the forum members to peruse. Trevor downloaded and opened it. It was set out like a magazine; photographs mixed with text. The text described their meeting and relationship, then commented on the photos.

First, he presented high quality photos of the wife, nude, in the bedroom, at home and on the beach. She was a good looking Thai girl of about twenty-five, slender and tall, who posed confidently. He followed up with grainer, poorly lit, candid pictures of her in the bar, dancing on stage, flirting with customers at their tables, then, dancing in stages of undress, culminating in her sitting on the edge of the stage, feet on two stools, with a cigarette in her pussy, smoking it.

On the final three pages he included photos of assorted quality, taken in hotel rooms, showing her engaged in various sex acts, souvenirs, given to her by her customers.

The poster clearly adored his subject, hyperbolically describing her beauty, sexual attributes and prowess. According to him, she gloried in the admiration of her customers and the regular and various promiscuous sex. He finished by describing their ambition to have her filmed being gangbanged on the bar stage.

After recovering from his initial perplexity, Trevor, fascinated, tried to understand how this could be.

He remembered the pride, and erotic thrill, he had felt in Kitten Club when Allyza competed in the Dirty Dancing contest and received necklaces from many guys in the bar, and the buzz he got when, at the end, she came to sit in his lap, bare breasted, with the garland around her neck, knowing that her other admirers could see she was his girl. A little sleazy he conceded, but little different to the pride any man feels with a good-looking woman on his arm.

He remembered the way Grant encouraged Alma to romp naked in Thi-Hi, and left her to entertain customers while he went off to play pool. Grant had not been the least put out when he found her sitting naked with him, he had been happy to own Alma as his girlfriend, to chat amiably with Trevor, and admit to an unusual relationship. That was a step further, but it was a matter of degree. Grant was flattered by the frank lust Alma provoked in other customers?

This diverted Trevor's interest to another theme that recurred on the Horn Dog forums. Some were adamant that bar-girl relationships were doomed, spoke from experience, and argued a convincing case. This rant appeared on an ex-pat's website:

'I overheard two foreigners chatting in a mall in Bangkok just before Songkran. 'Let me introduce my wife,' said one, waving at a girl many years younger than him who was holding a child. She was a nice enough girl, but I spotted her immediately as a former bar-girl. She still dressed and made up like a bar-girl, very sexy but not dignified.

So I tried to work out why this guy would think of marrying a prostitute. He surely read cautionary tales on web-sites. He must know the problems bar-girls bring with them? Forget the low likelihood of a happy ending, it must be obvious that everyone who has heard of Thailand will recognise her as a prostitute. All Thais who see them in the street will know she is a prostitute, every where they go. In the mall, in the park, on the beach. For as long as they live here that will be the way. He will be a man with no respect, looked down on by his Thai employer and work mates. In his home country it will be little different. Everyone will presume he has married a prostitute, and probably be right. So why does he do it?

Who are these characters who marry Thai bar-girls? In my experience they are exclusively sex-tourists. Equally most girls who marry westerners are bar-girls. An unpleasant fact, but fact, nonetheless. Westerners who take their wives home complain that they are treated as prostitutes by all and sundry, but they almost certainly are prostitutes.

I've never heard a sex-tourist describe himself as that. Who knows what they see themselves as. For me the test is easy, if you come here to have sex with bar-girls you are a sex-tourist. Worse still, if you came here to have sex with underage girls, or if you don't care how old they are, you are a paedophile. Some come to have sex with the ladyboys. Sorry to break it to you guys, but you are gay.

Just about every male who visits Thailand without a lady companion, from teenage backpackers to pensioners, are sex-tourists. You may live here most of the year. You may come over once a year to hook-up with your "girlfriend", but if you pay a girl for sex you are a sex-tourist. The vast majority of decent Thai girls will have nothing to do with you. Only bar-girls will be available to you. Because you're a sex-tourist they are probably the sort of girl you want, far too young for you, pretty and flirtatious. You probably know it is foolish, you've probably read all the warnings, but you're too stupid or vain or deluded to act sensibly.

Even freelancers picking up guys in Macdonalds or coffee shops, or hotel workers who will have sex with a guest for money are prostitutes. They sell sex, and if you marry them, it is a union between a sex-tourist and a prostitute, and it is destined to end in tragedy.

The reason? Just read the cautionary tales on the web. Bar-girls end up as bar-girls because they're soiled goods, sustaining themselves on drugs or drink and gambling obsessively in the hope of escaping the bar. Emotionally dependant, they probably have a Thai boyfriend or husband who is really no more than a pimp, and often an illegitimate child in the province being cared for by Mum. She will have a phone full of the numbers of the guys who have screwed her and who have left her distrustful. She knows you are a sex-tourist and she has no greater respect for sex-tourists than any other Thai.

She knows you have paid for sex with numerous Thai girls because women in your own country won't consider you as a sex partner, and that your addiction to prostitutes is unlikely to abate. How likely are you to settle down? How long before you want to pay for sex with another girl? Perhaps sex-tourists and prostitutes deserve one another, but the relationship will be too unstable to be permanent.

A large group who marry bar-girls are ex-pats who have moved to Thailand, the type you encounter in the bars of Pattaya or Bangkok Thick set guys with ostentatious necklaces and rings, and mobile phone clipped at their waist. These men claim Thailand is now their home. When you get deeper into conversation with them you realise they are only long term sex-tourists who have taken jobs that barely cover their cost of living. Small bar proprietors, ESOL teachers, computer based workers, scuba diving instructors. All could earn far more and have better career prospects in their home country, or other non-sex-tourist destination. The reason they live in Thailand rather the another country is that there here to satisfy there addiction to prostitutes.

It's the same for single pensioners here on retirement visas. It's not the low cost of living, the serenity of village life and temples that attract them. They live within 5 mins walk of Patpong in Bankok or Soi Post Ofice in Pattaya. Again, just long term sex-tourists. The government should kick them out, nothing would please me more. I can imagine what would happen in their home countries if they started buying sex with teenage girls.

Permanent residents, like holidaymakers have no chance of a relationship with a respectable Thai girl. If they marry it is to a bar-girl. They will say they met them in the mall or at a temple, but this is nonsense. When you talk to their wives it is soon apparent what sort of girl they are. Sometimes they have a series of failed marriages to bar-girls before they run out of money and go home. It bears repeating that a marriage to a bar-girl/prostitute cannot succeed. Any one who thinks his bar-girl truly loves him is in need of a good private detective before they invest their life savings in her.

It's true the number of marriages to Thai women by men considered ineligible in their home country is increasing. Paradoxically, the success rate amongst these is greater. Often the groom has a failed marriage at home and is now middle aged and wants a wife and family and sees an advert for Thai brides. This group often are not sex-tourist. They employ an agency to find a wife. If the agency doesn't trick them into marrying a hooker and the girl genuinely accepts a "farang" husband and is willing to relocate to his country the chances of the marriage succeeding are good.

It also helps that these tend to be marriages between equals, neither being particularly well educated or ambitious, so less susceptible to boredom. Also, agency arranged marriages emphasise companionship over sex so expectations on that side are reduced to normal bounds. This is where sex-tourist/bar-girl marriages unravel.

A girl who looks good in a bikini dancing on a stage or in a T-shirt and shorts is less attractive when bundled up against the chill easterly wind blowing in from the North Sea. Then the slender figure gives way to small and round figure on a European diet. As long as she continues to smile charmingly this is less of a disappointment to a man who has sought companionship through an agency than a sex-tourist who thought he was marrying a sex toy.'

Trevor re-read this several times, particularly the last two paragraphs. Not only did the Filipina bar-girls not see themselves as prostitutes, but the sex-tourists did not see themselves as sex-tourists.

He wondered:

What if I saw Allyza again?

What if we fell in love?

What if we wanted to marry?

How could we live in a world full of people as censorious as this poster?

He concluded that the relationship was doomed.

He had gone to the Philippines to meet a decent girl through an agency, and maybe he should have stuck to that route. There was still nothing to stop him. However, he had been deflected, for good reason, and met a sex-goddess. Now, he wanted a sex-goddess - and the libidinous excitement, filled with possibilities, of the bars.

Clark, the retiree in Black Pearl, and Grant in Thi-Hi were unabashed at having bar-girls as partners. They were proud of them and would speak positively of them as any man would speak of his wife. Because, reasoned, Trevor, they lived in Angeles, where the lifestyle was commonplace and understood, and the persons they mixed with were of like mind. He concluded, that to have a successful relationship with a bar-girl, he must live amongst the bars, and socialise with bar-girls and their consorts.

He began to search forums and news groups for reports of such relationships. For a few days he found nothing, but then on a newsgroup he discovered a post, titled, "Pinay Bar-slut Wife" describing the experience of another English guy going by the screen name of PinayPimp.

'My wife Lovely is truly lovely, 'ang cute' as they say in the Filipines where she comes from. - Small and brown, she has a pretty face and sexy figure. Many guys love her long black hair which is very shiny. She's a girl, well now she's a woman, who definitely loves attention. Like many Filipina bar-girls she looks obviously like a girl made to be fucked. It's the way she dresses and holds her body, it's like a neon sign flashing "Fuck me ...Fuck me."

Whenever a man touches her body it's really responsive and her pussy is always wet and slippery to the touch. Her breasts are still firm and she always shows her cleavage. In sunny weather they instantly demand attention because she wears no bra under a tight tee shirt and her nipples poke out especially when she is aroused. Underneath she has big dark nipples and a smooth shaved cock hungry pussy. The fact that she dresses like a sexy bar-girl gets me some jealous looks from the tourists when we walk in the street.

At 34 years of age Lovely is now considered an old maid in her culture. The fact that I am 20 years older and very horny, a little fat and short does not seem to bother her much and is acceptable in Philippines.

Lovely's story is she was born and brought up in Tondo, a town near Manila, Philippines. She came from a very poor family, food was scarce so her mother gave her into the care of a moneylender as security when she was four. The moneylender sent her to work all day in the rice fields just to eat. Later, she worked on the rubbish tip collecting bottles and sold goods in the street. After three years her mother repaid the loan and she was sent to work as a cleaner in a house in return for help in paying for her schooling.

Her mother was always in desperate need of money for food so sometimes instead of going to school she would have to do a second job. Her life was miserable and she dreamed of escaping from poverty and especially of travelling to foreign lands where she could enjoy a life of luxury. Today she still craves money and luxuries like nice clothes, restaurant meals and, expensive jewellery etc...

Her first sexual

EXCISED

When she told me this story, I asked her why she had not found someone she loved and married sooner. She declared to me that her first boyfriends had all turned out unfaithful to her

EXCISED

So they went and found a job gogo dancing. They lived in a room with several other of the girls and competed for customers.

They all slept together in the same bed. Joy boasted that she was very vigorous and a sexual athlete. She talked all the time about sex and what positions her customers liked and how she would make her man cum in her ass. She told me that her friend Joy was a loose girl and available to other boys apart from her customers because she just liked fucking. Many girls like that became either bar-girls or whores in Philippines.

In the bar she was excited to see the sexy girls picking up men and going to have sex with them. She liked to dance in a skimpy costume because the customers would look at her and at night she imagined herself stripping for strangers and she would touch herself until she came. She began to shave her pussy or 'pek-pek' copying the porn girls who did private shows in the bars. The show girls had told her that shaving their pussies made it easier to see their tricks and also it made it easier to clean and keep hygienic which they needed because they had many customers as well as making it feel better - at least that was what she claimed.

When she was 19 her mamsan arranged for her to join the show girls as an apprentice and she learned their tricks and eventually joined in the shows. She said that in the show she felt excited because she has an audience. It was a good time for her because she would get a bar-fine after every show.

She was 24 when I met her. She had worked the show for several years and was heading it up. I was drunk and turned on and I just propositioned her between acts when I went to pee and she was standing near by. She smiled and said later but after the act she came and sat with me. I bullshitted her and she came back with me for a fat tip of course.

She explained that she was always horny and needed sex. My hotel was located in a seedy part of town. There were bars all down the street obviously catering to foreign sex-tourist. Prostitutes and bar-girls thronged the street and some started to accost me but nodded to Lovely and stayed away. She seemed well-known to them. In my room it was instant chemistry. I found her to be insatiable. We seemed to click for some reason, and I followed her show around town barfining her. I got turned on watching her act and she liked me watching and singled me out and I bar-fined her after the show. I asked her to marry me before I went home a couple of weeks later.

Lovely had been quite reluctant to settle in the UK as she was having a good life back home in Philippines earning good money and always out and about. I convinced her it would be a better life but, separated from her mother and friends, and left alone while I worked, she had nothing to do but housework and watch TV. She wanted friends but she had nothing in common with the neighbours, she needed to be entertained and went shopping everyday.

In the end she had become very sad and spent most her time either on the phone to Philippines or sleeping. But they all spilled their problems onto her and asked for money when she called. I remembered her dressed as a show whore and found myself fantasizing about how I could convince her to prostitute herself or work as a stripper. I knew local lads would pay good cash to fuck exotic Filipina pussy. She would be busy satisfying customers and earn money easily and I would have a happy fuck bunny with a contented pussy to lick out at night and get off on.

She jumped at the idea saying it would be like the old days.

She got work through an agency doing private sex parties three times a week and it went ok for several months, Lovely was happy to be working again. But she missed performing for a crowd and the problem started at Christmas when the agency was able to book her every night as a stripper for club shows. Someone recognised her and soon people in my group of friends were turning up.

I would be sitting in the club because I drove her around and liked to watch her shows and someone I knew would come up to me and chat. They would pay Lovely compliments but in a backhanded way saying they wondered how we could afford a new kitchen and asking if we would be buying a new car. But the wives sent us to coventry. It got so bad and she was so depressed that I sold up and moved to the Phiippines.

It was the best thing I ever did. Lovely went back to being a show girl and I got to bar-hop. We bought a big house in the bar district, and have a house girl and a yaya to look after the kids and there are no problems about her job. With the neighbours or our friends she is a celebrity. They come to her shows, my mates bring their wives, they think its great and we all go in each others houses and go out socially. Here are some pictures when I met her and some I took recently at her show. Shes the one with the wavy hair. Enjoy.'

A directory of almost 100 photos accompanied the post. Methodically Trevor downloaded them, one by one, watching as they slowly unfurled down the screen. For three evenings this occupied him late into the night.

The first dozen showed bar scenes with Lovely in spangled costumes, and on stage in a group of naked girls, dancing, a pretty little girl with a tight figure. The remainder were taken in a crowded bar performing on a stage backed by mirrors. Lovely appeared to be in her mid-thirties, with long wavy hair. Her figure had filled out, and she was now voluptuous rather than slender. When she was bent, a slight ripple appeared across her stomach, evidence of child bearing, and her breasts were heavy, with nipples that had suckled.

There were two other, younger girls involved. All had shaved pussies, and they appeared in different costumes in different photos, but never wearing more than a basque and boots. In most photos they wore stockings and suspenders, were completely naked, or just booted. The act consisted of lesbian interactions, dildo play between the girls and with the customers; the production of long strings of flowers, flags and razor blades from their pussies, picking eggs off beer bottles with their pussy, and dripping hot candle wax over their bodies.

The last two photos showed Lovely, bent to the lap of a man sat on a stool by the stage, sucking his cock. The man was not identified, but may or may not have been the poster. No Las Vegas show dancer could have beamed more sincerely than Lovely did in those photos.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12