Sex Tourist Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Trevor flicked through the folder many times, excited by the images, aroused by the lewd display. This, he knew, was the effect PinayPimp was hoping to produce, and his arousal was PinayPimp's satisfaction.

The post had produced a variety of responses, most very positive, but some very critical, leading to a flame war.

Many realised that PinayPimp was soliciting admiration for his wife, and were willing to give it:

'Wheres Lovely playing now. I'll go round and let her suck my cock. Fuck man, I'll come round your house and we can fuck her together, you can watch my 9 inch python sliding up her arse.'

'One sexy lady you have there PP, treat her right though cos every guy she fucks will try to take her away from you.'

'Now thats what I call forplay. My wife was a bitch. No forplay, wouldn't even have the light on when I fucked her. Id love to see the bitch naked on a bar sucking cock, if shed do that Id have her back.'

Some sought to rain on his parade:

'Fugly man. If I was married to a big fat slapper like that I wouldnt let her on a stage for all the drunks to laugh at. Id tie her in a sack and lock her in a cupboard. You guys must be mad. I aint never gonna bar-fine a worn out old whore like that. Id rather pay for a bj than put my dick in her mouth for free.'

A few moralised:

'PinayPimp, you got that right. Yur a degenerate just like a drug dealer pimping his crack whores. I hope she get AIDS and passes it to you and you and all your type just rot away and leave the world to decent people.'

'Why go that way? I know the bars and I have fun with the girls but if I fell in love with a bar-girl Id take her out and never let her back. You can't love a girl and let her lead that sort of life. I dunno whats going on in your head.'

'Plain sick. You must hate her. Did your mom tell you what a little turd you were. Did that turn you into a woman hating pervert.'

Trevor wondered what his response would be - if he were to post a response. He was fascinated by the photos, they turned him on and he could easily imagine Alma as Lovely. He had been absolutely captivated by Alma's naked romp, and in a worldly and sophisticated way had been complicit, flattering Grant by describing his admiration for her, knowing that was what he hoped for.

But what if Alma had been Analyn, or Boxi?

He had watched Boxi sodomised while Analyn and the dancers looked on in amusement. Albeit, while drunk, he had enjoyed the spectacle, he became horny, that is why he was ready to accede to Analyn's invitation to a blow-job in the rear bar. What if it had been Honey being sodomised? He believed he would have enjoyed it more. He would still have bar-fined her.

What if it had been Allyza?

Then it occurred to him. How did he know that Allyza does not perform like Boxi. She, had led him. Everything they did had been dictated by her. With an experienced, assertive Horn Dog she might be quite different. She was a "bundle of fun" for Jake, whatever that meant.

He had resented that remark at the time.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12