Sex Tourist Ch. 24-25

Story Info
Trevor takes Allyza's anal cherry.
6k words
3.93
5.9k
5

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 24.

AC Photos, Trevor Shares Allyza on the Forums.

On one newsgroup devoted to Filipinas, he had noticed a photo taken in Roadhouse. Trevor instantly recognized the cute white bikini costume with a red suspender hiking the hips high, and red shoes. Scanning the background, he was able to make out Jolina dancing on stage, and this personal connection galvanized his interest. He searched the screen-name of this contributor and turned up a long series of posts with accompanying photos. The Roadhouse girl, Kim, was the poster's fiancée and he had been posting for two years, so a search on his screen-name through past posts revealed the development of their relationship.

The photos were taken in the street, in the malls, out bar-hopping, at her home with her family, in the swimming pools, at parties, at weddings and christenings, and in his hotel room. The photos which created the most reaction were those taken in the hotel room. The poster had a fetish. He liked to come on Kim's face. For every day that he spent on vacation with her, there was a dated photo of Kim with semen splashed across her face. Trevor counted eighty-three such photos posted over two years.

Kim was an attractive girl, and the posts detailed a budding romance with its ups and downs, but what kept the poster coming back to Kim was the fact that she was happy to indulge his fetish. Other posters proudly shared their girls, less dramatically garnished, often coyly nude or clad in underwear.

Trevor felt a desire to share his girl with these guys, and he wanted photos of Allyza posed naked. That he set as his next goal.

On Saturday, he called, and a very happy Allyza replied, "Hello Trevor, thank you so much, I buy a gift, I buy a dress and shoes and a bracelet."

"I bet you look gorgeous, I can't wait to see you."

"Me also. Why is it so long?"

"I'll be there as soon as I can. If I could come quicker I would."

"How long now?"

"Only two months? And you remember our secret?"

The tone of Allyza's voice dropped, and she murmured, "Of course I remember it."

"You haven't changed your mind?"

"No ... I promise you ... I like you to have my ass."

"Thank you. You can't know how much that means to me."

Having established her gratitude and reinforced her commitment he worked round to his proposal.

"How many bar-fines this week?"

"One only, it is quiet."

"Who was he?"

"An Australian, young guy."

"Did he give you good boom-boom."

"Just once."

"And did you give him a blow-job."

"I give him a blow-job before we boom-boom then also in the morning, but in the morning he come, so he do not fuck."

"Did he come in your mouth?"

"No. He is lying on the bed, he come onto himself."

"And did he ask for anal?"

"Yes, he offer me 2000, but I tell him no, but he like to bar-fine with me anyway?"

"What about photos, did he take any?"

"Naked?"

"Yes."

"No not naked."

"Do you have any photos of yourself naked?"

"I do not have photos, Trevor, just my customers."

"Oh. Do you think Donald will bar-fine you tonight.?"

"I think so."

"Does he have a camera?"

"Yes ... he have a camera."

"And an internet connection?"

"Yes ... he has internet."

"So, he could take some pictures for you and send them to me?"

"Trevor ... you ask me to do that?"

"That's how lonely I am ... I'm crazy with loneliness because I'm not with you ... and some sexy pictures would comfort me ... I need to hear your voice and I need to see you ... I'm desperate."

"Then can you come here now ... come here today coz I miss you so much also."

"It's impossible ... Please can you do this for me ... I'd be so grateful ... I'll send you more money."

"It is not money Trevor ... When you come here you can take my picture ... any picture you like."

"Donald thinks you're beautiful doesn't he? Wouldn't he like to take your picture? "

"Yes, he will like it.'

"And I will like it. It's just a question of whether you would like to do this for me ... to help ME."

"I like to do it for you ...but...| ..."

"OK. I'm going to text my email address ... Think about it tonight. ...I'll send you 500 pesos for every naked photo ... that's not a bribe, but I want you to know how much you mean to me."

"I will think."

"That's all I want. I trust you."

Early on Sunday morning he gazed at the print of Lourdes for a few minutes, imagining her to be Allyza, and let a scene unfold in which she steps down from the stage to be seized by lust crazed admirers, who take turns to fuck her until their frenzy abates. She rises from amongst their spent bodies and makes her way back to sit with him, breathless, her hair dishevelled, cheeks flushed, and skin beaded with sperm flecked perspiration, smiling at him, confidently inviting his love.

Inflamed, quickly he checked the email account he had opened to receive Allyza's photos. There is an email; it has attachments. He reads:

'Hi Trevor,

Here are your photos. I'm pleased to help out, it's been a real pleasure for me. I've known Allyza for 8 months and I'm glad she's fallen in love with a good guy. She's told me how you help out her family and she wants to marry you. She's a decent girl and completely honest, a lot I won't have in my house, but she's trustworthy girl and deserves a good husband.

I'm not a great photographer, but I got most of these in focus, and Allyza's so beautiful it's hard not to take great photos, I hope they're what you're looking for.

Best wishes,

Donald.'

Hand trembling and chest tight, he began to open the attachments - ten of them.

Allyza, dressed in a tightly cinched, red and black, wasp-waist corset and black dancing boots, posed in a garden bright with clear morning light. She stood, sat, bent, crawled on all fours, and the camera angled towards her to show-case the features of her body in turn; her breasts, her buttocks, her legs, her smoothly shaved pubis, her hair, her eyes and her smile.

This was a sex-goddess.

He had nurtured fond memories of Allyza's naked body, but none had the allure of these photos. He was moved to such exertions, and so deep and powerful was his orgasm that he was physically drained, and had to lie and rest while he recovered. Such was the afterglow, that all his muscles relaxed, his mind filled with a soporific contentment and he was overtaken by sleep.

On waking, he quickly showered and walked briskly to the newsagents where he remitted £85.

As he walked, he tried to compose what he would say to Allyza. Purged of lustful ambition by his Olympian orgasm, he felt only the tender pangs of spiritual love. He wanted her to know how wonderful she was, how much he valued and wanted her, how he was overwhelmed by her photos - but he could not find the words to express his feelings. He delayed his call. As time passed, this pulse of ethereal love subsided. As he surfed the forums and saw the photos of the girls proudly posted up, his desire to share Allyza and invite the admiration of others, revived. He was reminded of Kim with her face coated in her fiancé's ejaculate, and of the desires and objectives that made his life bearable for the last seven months. He sent Allyza a text:

'5000 remitted. U can collect 2morow. Great photos. Thank U. I really love you.'

Later he called.

Allyza's voice was bright, "Trevor, did you see my photos, did you like them?"

"I did, they were great, Donald's a good photographer."

"Do you like some more. Donald will take more?"

"Of course, and I will pay you."

"No, do not pay me Trevor, I do it for you, for love."

"I love your photos, but, you know, I like even more sexy."

"How sexy?"

"I like to see your pussy. You know I like to see your arse, your brown bud. Your pink bud and your brown bud."

"I am embarass to ask Donald that."

"OK. Just do what Donald asks. I'll be happy with that. Did he give you a good boom-boom?"

"Yes, he is horny. And he always eat my pussy."

"I remember; you like that."

"Yes. I like you to eat my pussy and fuck me."

"Soon, soon."

Afterwards, Trevor spent an hour opening an account with the Filipina newsgroup, composing a post, and uploading four of Allyza's photos to accompany it.

'beernabeer - Hi all. This is one Filipina you've got to see, they don't come much finer. She's a girl who has everything. In my book a 10.'

He then replied to Donald.

'Hi Donald,

Thanks for helping out. You're a much better photographer than you're letting on. Allyza is a dream and I'm looking forward to developing our relationship in November.

Allyza would like to do some more photos but she's a bit too shy to ask. She will do pussy and arse shots, wide open and as close up as you like. I think if you tell her the poses she'll do what you ask with no problem.

Thanks again for helping out. Its nice to know you think so highly of her, I know she looks forward to her Saturday nights.

Trevor.'

Monday evening, when he checked his email, Donald had replied.

'Hi Trevor,

So glad you appreciate my humble photography skills.

I'll see if I can get you what you want next weekend. Allyza makes a good little model, she's got another talent there. I'll just keep going as far as I can and see how far we get. 20 years ago I had a Polaroid and enjoyed seeing how far the girls would go. I've got some spectacular shots boxed up in the loft. I lead a quiet life these days, watching TV or a quiet drink, Allyza is just my Saturday night treat. When she asked me to take her photo it brought back memories, but I kept it chaste. Next time I'll see if I still have the old charm to talk the girls into those memorable pictures.

Donald.'

He navigated to the Filipina newsgroup to see the reaction to his post. Most were complimentary, some quibbled with the ten, some required larger breasts, some criticized them for lack of pink. But on the whole he was pleased, she had been noticed favourably.

Then events moved sooner than expected. On Thursday, there was an email in his in-box.

'Trevor,

Allyza asked me to send you these pics. She says you're her boyfriend. I'm happy to oblige.Enjoy.

Dwayne.'

The attached photos were hotel room shots, lacking the clarity and colour of Donald's photos, but the amateurishly posed girl was clearly Allyza, and the digitally printed date was yesterday's. She stood in the shower soaping, slouched inelegantly on the bed, then sat in a chair, legs draped over the arms, sticking out her tongue as she held her pussy open.

Dwayne did not have Donald's ability to glamorize a girl, but therein lay a peculiar attraction. This was the real Allyza, more real than the girl in Donald's photos. This was the girl he had fucked in Tropicana, a provocative wanton, and this was the girl he loved.

He composed a curt reply.

'Thanks. Appreciated.'

On Saturday, Allyza's first words were, "Did you get my photo from Dwayne."

"Yes. That was a surprise, I wasn't expecting them."

She laughed. "I was drunk. Dwayne want to take my photo but I tell him only if he send to you also. I hope you are not shock."

"It was a pleasant surprise. Did he give you a good time?"

"Too much drunk, but he give me 500."

"Any other bar-fines?"

"No not this week."

"Maybe Donald tonight.?"

"Yes, Donald pay my bar-fine already, he phone to me and tell to meet with him at eight in Kokomos."

Trevor asked after her mother and her friends, and Allyza asked some crazy questions about England and the Queen, and when they ran out of small talk Trevor wished her a good night out with Donald, and promised to call on Sunday.

First thing on Sunday, he checked his email. Donald had already posted.

'Hi Trevor,

All went well. Allyza wants you to have her "sexy pics" so my charm was not overstretched. I hope you don't mind, I asked her to do some insertion shots, it's something I used to do a lot, and old habits die hard. To be honest it made me feel young again. She sure carries a torch for you, I hope it all works out.

Donald.'

He opened the attachments.

Allyza posed on a rattan sofa in a well lit living room. She sat on a towel, heels to thighs and legs akimbo, shaving her pussy with a disposable razor, then holding herself open. In the last half dozen shots she had disposable razors protruding from her pussy and anus. She lay on the sofa with her legs thrown back onto her shoulders, or bending forward, one leg resting on the sofa one on the floor; crawling, leg cocked forward; all the poses exposing the arc from her pubic bone to the base of her spine. Allyza looked down or peered back at the camera, coyly pouting, smiling, or mouth and eyes wide as if taken by surprise. Her brown anus clung to one razor, like pursed lips on a cigarette, and the other lolled insolently between the lips of her pink and crimson vagina.

Once more, Trevor, supercharged by years of pent up sexual energy, achieved an orgasm so powerful, that afterwards he flopped limply on his bed, and fell back to sleep. When he rose, at midday, his limbs seemed to float, his spirit soared and his penis remained twitchily tumescent, like that of a teenage boy, his sex drive restored to its youthful peak.

First, he texted Allyza.

'Wow. Just wow. Can't wait to be with you.'

Next, he responded to Donald.

'Hi Donald,

Great photos. Thanks, just what I wanted. The razors were a nice touch. I'm going to buy a camera and try a little photography myself. I'll bring a supply of disposable razors with me in November.

Trevor.'

Then he logged into his newsgroup and posted another four photos, two with the razors displayed.

'Beernabeer - to all the critics and whingers, if you want pink, I've got pink. If there's anything you can't see that you want to see, you'll have to get your own girl and a vaginal retractor.'

Chapter 25.

Trevor takes Allyza's Ass Cherry, Allyza plays the Slut Girlfriend.

On Monday, in his lunch break, he bought a digital camera.

The couple of months to his holiday flew by. On Saturdays and Sundays his conversation with Allyza was enriched by vicarious enjoyment of her tales of the mercantile debauchment of her and her friends; the week-day evenings seasoned with gratification at the obscene fan-commentaries posted on Allyza's sleazy photos.

As his departure approached, her bar-fines grew more frequent, and some Saturdays she would not be with Donald. But Donald continued to provide photos on most weekends, the product of a conspiratorial correspondence, each suggesting and approving erotic tableaux for Allyza to enact. Trevor continued to use these to feed the newsgroup. His remittances at the beginning of October and November cemented his relationship with her, and she referred to them as her "support." A couple more times photos arrived in his in-box, emailed to him by a customer at her request.

His second vacation in Angeles would be critical, so Trevor planned carefully.

Applying the lessons of his first trip, the more he planned, the less he packed. Into a compact day-sac went a change of loose summer clothing, underwear, camera, mobile phone and gifts for Allyza. To ensure his planned anal adventures would be slippery and safe, he packed a tube of KY jelly, and forty western sized condoms. He would buy toiletries and additional tropical wear as needed. As a concession to English autumn, to wear while he travelled to and from Heathrow, he set aside socks to go under his all terrain sandals, and a warm fleece.

The day-sac hung lightly on his shoulder and he would travel unencumbered by check-in luggage. He arranged a car from Margarita Station to bring Allyza to the airport to greet him.

In Manila he passed confidently from the gate to the pick up area, pausing to switch on his cell-phone and call Allyza to confirm his arrival. The call was brief, but Trevor was lifted from flight lethargy by her excited voice. He stopped to check his appearance in the toilet mirror and was annoyed that his face had already begun to redden with heat. He splashed on cold water to wash away beads of perspiration, wiping it dry with the napkin offered by the attendant. His hair, which he had had cut to give it shape and keep it short, appropriate for a tropical climate, needed only a comb through it.

Quietly pleased with his appearance, draped in shades of olive, khaki and tan - the loose, muted clothing of the experienced traveller - he tipped the attendant and walked out. Moving slowly to prevent a further outbreak of perspiration, he went to reunite with Allyza.

Through the press of greeters obstructing the entrance to the pick up park, he immediately saw Allyza, twenty yards ahead. He smiled, and the smile broadened into a grin of delight. As her eyes met his, she froze momentarily, her face bright, smiling, her eyes large, round and misty, then she hurried forward as Trevor bent to receive her embrace.

Their lips met and stuck.

He clasped the slightness of her youthful body to the gently sagging maturity of his own, his fingers picking out the rise of her ribs and the knobble of her hips under taught, resilient flesh. Trevor held the hug, imprinting the shape and feel of her body, telling himself this was true, but somehow disbelieving it, like a lottery winner who repeatedly re-reads his winning numbers. They parted, and exchanged effusive compliments as Allyza led him to the car.

Ninety minutes in an air-conditioned capsule, as they sped towards Angeles City, afforded an opportunity to become familiar, once again. It struck Trevor that, in person, the delicacy and elegance of her body, the attentiveness and solicitude of her manner, pressed buttons unreached by the wanton girl in the photos who inflamed his masturbatory fantasies.

As they walked up the steps in Sunset Garden, Trevor looked across to the room where, in February, he celebrated his sixtieth birthday and on the first day of his new life, made love to Allyza for twenty-four hours. This evoked an irruption of sorrow at the fleeting nature of bliss, which he suppressed with his resurgent determination to seize such opportunities as may be left to him. He was unprepared for the transition from the sunny, humid exterior to the cool, dim interior, and even less prepared for Allyza.

Before he had blinked the dazzle of the sun from his eyes, she was stepping out of her shorts and lifting off her T-shirt, then, naked, hugging up to him seeking his lips

.

"Hurry. I go in the shower now."

She peeled away and, he, wearied by his journey, stood under the air conditioner, drinking a bottle of chilled San Miguel from the fridge, cooling down, and mentally bringing himself up to the speed of courtship in Angeles City. When she emerged, he was naked but for the towel wrapped around his waist. Again, she curled her arms around him and her breasts pressed softly against the bottom of his ribcage, cold at first but quickly warmed by body heat, as she invited his kiss.

"Hurry now."

Refreshed by the cold shower, as he walked around the bed, he returned her expectant smile, then discarded his towel and lay beside her. Casting an arm over her, he leaned in to kiss her, breathing in her damp, clean scent. They kissed and kissed, their not-quite-dry skin snagging until the air-conditioning did its job and leached away the moisture. When his hands slid smoothly, he explored her body and she began to stir gently with building passion. Reaching for his penis, she encouraged him to rigidity.

He pulled free and wriggled down between her legs, which she drew up and apart in readiness, and he buried his face between her thighs, pulling her onto him, using his tongue, lips and teeth until she writhed and panted. Pushing her legs back over her so her oozing pussy curled up towards him, he entered, and squelched in and out, warming until he perspired with effort, watching her breasts whip back and forth, continuing until she opened her eyes and called, "Now doggy ... Now doggy."

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12