Sex Tourist Ch. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning, she offered her buttocks, and he plunged in again, pulling the cheeks of her arse apart to enjoy the view of her tight, brown anal rose. To Trevor's delight, she reached back with her right hand and slipped her index finger into her anus, and he responded with increased vigour. But, before he could climax, Allyza turned her head, looked into his eyes, withdrew her finger, and breathed "Now," then looked away and pressed her face into the pillow.

Trevor's heart fluttered and his chest tightened. Drawing out, his penis stiffened until it ached. He hiked his hips a little higher, spread her buttocks and placed his bell tentatively against her anus. Moving his body weight forward he pressed gently and insistently, but he could not enter. He leaned his bodyweight forward, grabbed her hips and pulled, gradually increasing the pressure. Her anus resisted.

He relented.

Then at Allyza's urging tried again, pressing harder and longer. At the point when he was about to give up for the second time, her anus popped and gave way, allowing him to slide in. Hot, and wet with sweat from the effort, he paused, enjoying the moment, and like a climber reaching the peak caught his breath, the hard work done, looked forward to a triumphant descent. He gripped her hips in his hands, then stroked one lovingly down her spine.

"Thank you."

His voice, redolent with gratitude, was thick and low, but the 'mots justes' to describe his feeling of deliverance after a lifetime of confinement escaped him.

Allyza adjusted her hips, seemingly inviting him, and he pressed slowly home, then began to saw gently in the motion of coitus, savouring the exquisite taste of refined decadence, willing her pleasure to be as voluptuous as his own. Her sphincter clung, moving with him, preventing the pleasing friction necessary to climax - but he knew there would soon be other times, less urgent, when, aided by lubricants and toys, they could together explore the envelope of new possibilities she had gifted him.

Pulling out, he reinserted in her vagina where he jerked to ejaculation while visually transfixed by Allyza's anus, which did not contract to a crinkly knot, but glistened, sporting a swollen purple ring at its heart. He bent, and reverently kissed her there before subsiding beside her.

Trevor looked into the soft glow from her eyes and kissed her, wanting to explain, to have her to understand. Halting words now came.

"You can't know what that means to me ... but it means so much ... Don't think for a minute that's the reason I love you ... I love you for so many things ... This is how I know YOU love ME ... It's more than easy words ... it's an act of love."

"It is only for you ... Like you are my husband," Allyza said simply.

They fell asleep in one another's arms, and on waking Allyza took Trevor's semi-tumescent penis into her mouth and sucked him stiff, then squatted over it, and with him inside her, lay forward, her head upon his chest.

"I am so happy now you are here ... It is so long."

"Too long ... I've been going crazy ... If I could have remembered how good it is to be with you I'd have gone mad ... I don't want to be away from you so long, ever again."

Turning events over in his mind, he thought perhaps he had gone a little mad; that would explain his bestial behaviour.

"Me too ... I don't want it ever again."

They mellowed in one another's company, exchanging endearments and kisses until Allyza sat back and began to pump her hips in a rising crescendo, clutching Trevor's hands in hers until he climaxed, then falling back on him, lying over his heaving chest until he went limp. She rose from the bed, switched on the TV, took a beer from the fridge, opened it, delivered it to Trevor with a kiss, then disappeared into the shower.

'Welcome to Angeles,' thought Trevor.

By the time they dressed, dark had fallen, and Allyza was anxious to bar hop. She perched on the bed with her cross-slung handbag on her hip, "Let's go now," she encouraged.

"You want to eat?"

"Later ... Bar-hop first."

Trevor had emptied the fridge of San Miguel and the stimulation of the alcohol more than counter-balanced his jet lag. He set off believing his day could not be improved. Taking him by the hand, Allyza led him through the door curtains of La Bamba, into the wall of rock music filling the, dim and sparkly, interior. They were greeted by calls, waves and cheers from scantily clothed teenagers swaying on the stage. Allyza was home, and Trevor was thrilled to enter her world.

"Sit here ... Remember?" she indicated the seats, inside to the left facing the end of the stage, where they first met.

"Like old times," he replied, though his memory of their first encounter was chaotic, a mad mix of drunkenness and pleasure, and anonymous female forms mobbing him with imprecise impertinences.

"Give me 2500 for my bar-fine."

"How long is that?"

"Four days."

"I can pay for the whole holiday."

"Tonight, four days is OK."

After she sauntered off to find Mama-San, Papa-San swang buy and shook Trevor's hand.

"So you're Allyza's new friend. She's one to keep."

He offered a complimentary drink and drifted on.

Allyza returned, then alternated between hugging Trevor and scampering to the stage to chat with her friends.

She pressed her cheek against his, "Trevoor ... you buy ladies drinks for my frieends?"

He chuckled amiably, in no mood to play the Horn Dog, "OK. How many?"

"Juust ... threee."

She waved to her friends, and after a rat-a-tat-tat conversation, three bikini clad girls made their way to his seat. One sat each side, and one stood before him, next to Allyza, who placed a proprietary hand on his knee, and oscillated in time to the music while leading a conversation that ricocheted around Trevor, sometimes breaking into English to include him.

He basked and drank, until nature called, and he rose, made his way to the CR, taking in each girl on stage as he passed. Some featured plump thighs filled with promise, some rising breasts that curved invitingly, others sultry eyes or pouting lips. Many had long, shiny black hair hanging almost to their gently bobbing buttocks, but none compared to Allyza. On his return, Allyza had moved to the bar and was talking with some guy, her hand on HIS knee.

When Trevor sat, she came back. Trevor said nothing, but furtively eyed the fellow, wondering whether he, like Jake, considered Allyza a "bundle of fun".

The man was well-built, a fit and athletic guy with what Trevor imagined was the assured manner of a Horn Dog - a guy capable of enjoying everything Allyza had to offer. Yet she was with him - not that guy. She was the star of La Bamba, she was entertaining him and would return to his hotel to permit him pleasures she denied the Horn Dogs. Trevor was euphoric - he was the Cock of the Walk.

They left La Bamba, Allyza clinging to Trevor, who puffed up his chest, and held his head high.

"Let's go to Top Hat," he suggested.

"Oh, I know, you have a girl in Top Hat?" she teased.

He was careful to choose seating that viewed the stage from the angle in his bedside print. The girls shuffled in the same costumes, but with breasts concealed.

Allyza jiggled in front of him, hand on his knees, "Which girl is yours?"

"Not on stage tonight."

"Maybe she is bar-fine."

"She is."

"Come back tomorrow."

"She's bar-fined tomorrow, too."

Allyza leaned forward and kissed him.

"Do you want to dance on stage?" he said.

"I am OK here."

Trevor prompted. "Remember Kitten Club?"

"In the competition ... you buy me many Sampaguita."

"Many guys buy you Sampaguita. You had many admirers."

"Yeees, maaany admirers."

Allyza was pleased by the memory.

"I'd like to buy you more Sampaguita."

"Later."

Trevor cleared his throat, still fearful to hear himself admit his secret desires to another person.

"I'd like to buy it now. I'd like you to go and dance on stage like you did in Kitten Club and I'll give you a garland ... and they will all be from me."

Allyza stopped gyrating and looked into his eyes. He held her gaze.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course."

She began to dance again, their eyes still locked.

After a few seconds she asked, "How many Sampaguita?"

"How many do you like?"

"Twenty."

"OK. Give me 500."

Trevor peeled off a 500 peso note. Allyza kissed him and disappeared through the bar door.

Ten minutes later, she was back with a large garland of Sampaguita hanging from her left hand, and a bag of barbecue in her right. She laid the items carefully on the table and sat beside him.

"First some merienda."

She offered the contents of the bag.

They dipped and gnawed while Allyza told a story about a friend and a foreigner which Trevor did not follow, his mind anticipating the after-dinner entertainment. At last, a waitress was summoned to take away the remnants.

Allyza carefully picked up the Sampaguita and stood.

"Bring everything. I dance for you."

She led him to the stage, seated him with the Sampaguita laid before him, drained her drink and said, "Wait now, for my music."

She went over to the disc jockey, then returned and snaked beside him. When the number ended, she walked round, mounted the stage and, directly in front of him, shimmed into the next number.

As the number progressed, she lifted her T-shirt above her bra-clad breasts, undid her belt, slid down her zip, and unpeeled the top of her jeans to reveal her thong. The music segued into Private Dancer, and the Top Hat dancers shuffled up to form a chevron behind her, watching Allyza expectantly.

In a slow motion tease she stripped off her T-shirt, then her bra, then eased her jeans down to her knees, and while she gazed into Trevor's eyes, seducing him, she wriggled her thong down to her thighs. Trevor gazed back, drinking her in with his eyes, excited by the knowledge that every guy in the bar had his eyes on her, admiring her beauty, every girl envying her sensuality.

At the end, Allyza leaned forward; Trevor picked up the garland and placed it around her neck in return for a kiss. The bar applauded. She pulled up her thong and jeans, collected her T-shirt and bra, and came down to stand beside Trevor. He invited her into his lap and sat with the fragrant Sampaguita pleasing his nose, and her pert brown breasts, which peeked out from under the creamy flowers, pleasing his eye.

Mama-San came up, "She is a very sexy girl, you are a very luck guy."

"I am."

She looked to Allza, "You have a very nice dance. Maybe you like to come and work in Top Hat."

Allyza was non-committal.

They canoodled intimately until it was time to leave. Allyza dressed for the street, and as he walked to the door, proudly holding her hand, Trevor could see heads turn to follow her.

He was beginning to wilt, overtaken by jet-lag, and after one more bar they headed back to the hotel.

Having showered together and lovingly soaped one another, they lay side-by-side, kissing, exchanging body heat, breathing in the scent of Sampaguita, until overtaken by sleep.

Trevor woke first, refreshed. He dressed, and quietly made his way down to the poolside bar, where he enjoyed the intense morning sunlight observed from a position of shade, and laughed inwardly with the men and girls who romped in the pool. Two cups of coffee, and his senses twitched alert, a beer mellowed him, and the lithe bodies of the swim-suited girls provoked him. At midday he returned to his room. The fragrance of Sampaguita filled the air. Allyza continued to sleep, wrapped in a sheet, her head invisible below a mass of hair. Trevor grabbed a bottle of San Miguel from the recharged fridge, lay back next to her, and watched TV.

Around two-o'clock she stirred, pulled herself up next to him, and lying against him, head on his shoulder, fell back into quiescence for another ten minutes. She next stirred to reach for his head, and pulled him to her to deliver a kiss.

"Would you like breakfast?" he asked.

"Jolliiibeeee."

"But, we can eat here."

"Noooo. We go in Jollibee."

She rolled off the bed, grabbed a towel and went into the shower.

Trevor took out her present, a small wrapped, beribboned box the size of a paperback, and after making up the bed, placed it in the middle.

When Allyza emerged, she saw it immediately, but Trevor said nothing, gave her only a lustful glance, then turned back to the TV. She dressed and sat beside him.

"Aren't you going to open your present," he teased.

She turned and snatched it up, held it to her ear and shook it. It rattled. She pulled on the bow and removed the ribbon, then carefully unwrapped the paper to reveal a shallow brown box. She opened the lid and saw there inside, another box, long, thin, red and shiny, like a pen case. She took it out and laid it on the bed. Below, was flimsy material, which she removed, a piece at a time. A lacy bra, a suspender belt, a thong and stockings lay in a pile near the box. She looked at him, smiled and pointed at the lingerie. "Your present," then pointed at the pen case, "My present."

Trevor laughed. "Open it and see."

She lifted the lid, and gasped as an arc of colour glistened before her. Trevor lifted it out and held it up to her throat, a necklace of semi-precious stones.

"Trevor that is so beautiful. Thank you."

She admired it in the mirror, and returned to hug him in gratitude.

"You can wear your present now," he said.

"I cannot. I will be robbed. It is for a special occasion only."

"Your OTHER present."

"Oh, you mean YOUR present."

They laughed.

"Tonight Treevoor ... Now, I want to go to Jolliibeee, I am hungry."

"You can wear them to Jollibee; nobody will see."

Allyza raised her eyebrows. "You like me to wear them outside?"

"Yes. It'll make me horny."

Allyza picked up the garments and examine them carefully.

"I like to make you horny ... but ... when I get my dress. I cannot wear these in my jeans."

Trevor pursed his lips, "OK. More shopping."

Allyza was delighted. "Yes, yes, yes. More shopping.

12