Sex Tourist Ch. 26-27

Story Info
Photo sex. Serious Guys and Butterflies.
5.5k words
3.84
3k
2
0

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 26.

Donald and Bar-Girl Wife Toppsy, Kim and Bar-Girl Wedding.

Serious Guys and Butterflies.

The trike detoured past Allyza's bed-spacer house so she could collect clothing, and it was three-o'clock by the time they arrived at Jollibee. Trevor ate heartily, thinking the potions rather modest; Allyza ate slowly, not quite clearing her plate. While finishing their Colas, Allyza sat up and waved. A thick set man wearing a polo shirt, shorts and tennis shoes, about ten years or so older than Trevor, had entered. He hesitated, but Allyza scurried over, took him by the arm and led him to the table.

"Trevor this is Donald."

For an uncomfortable moment both Trevor and he paused, but Trevor offered his hand, "Hi. Nice to put a face to the name."

They shook hands and, at Allyza's bidding, Donald sat, saying, "Good to see romance is blossoming."

"Well, you're a great cupid; you've done a great sales job on Allyza."

"I love this kid, she's always a bundle of fun, I'd do anything for her. I want her married off soon to a nice guy."

"Trevor has bring me a present," Allyza said.

"A wedding ring?" asked Donald.

"Not yet. A necklace," said Trevor.

The conversation paused.

"Well I don't want to detain you, I've got to order..."

But Allyza cut Donald off, "NO. You sit. I will order for you. Two piece of chicken with rice, and black coffee, right?"

"Right, but..."

Allyza was already on her way.

Donald looked to Trevor, "I often bring her here for breakfast on a Sunday morning; guess I'm getting predictable in my old age."

"Then your Sunday mornings are better than mine, that's all I can say."

Donald bent over the table and dropped the amiability, "Seriously, she really likes you, what with you helping out her mother, and always calling to her. She doesn't meet many nice guys. If you two could make it together you should go for it."

Trevor blinked. "It's complicated."

"Cut through that crap. Make it simple. That's the only way to get anything worth having. If I was your age I'd be cutting through the crap."

"Don't mind me asking, but your not interested yourself?" said Trevor.

"I'm interested, but I've got to give the kid a break. I'm seventy three, married, and the doc's told me I'm beyond economic repair. Next time my heart wobbles, that's it."

"And where's your wife?"

"Toppsy ... in Cagayan, that's her province, she lives there with the kids. I reckon there's a fancy-man somewhere. Good luck to her, I don't ask. We've got a place there, but I like the bars so I won't live there. She travels up four or five times a year. She wants me to die happy, so she leaves me on a long leash."

"How long have you been married?"

"Decades. She's not yet forty. Lovely woman."

"You meet, here?"

"Yes. She was a dancer in Buccaneer, and I was coming up to my 20 years. I'd joined the marines late - to avoid jail. But that's another story. I came here on leave from Subic and wanted to stay. We ran a little bar for a few years, then Pinatubo fucked us. But we stayed on, after the kids she developed a taste for provincial life, and we're both happy."

"She doesn't resent the girls?"

"No. Allyza and her get on fine, nattering away in Tagalog, giving me looks."

"They disapprove of you?"

"She disapproves of the photos."

"She's seen them?"

"No. Allyza told her about them ... about you. The reason I gave up photographing girls was because she was my favourite model, her figure is fantastic, the best tits you'll ever see, and I was handing them around when I was drunk. It was a rocky moment, but we got over it. Funny thing is, she would get naked and do outrageous tricks in the bar, no problem, but got uptight about certain people seeing her nude photos, the churchy types."

Allyza arrived with a tray, and Donald thanked her.

Trevor rose to leave, and Allyza pecked Donald on the cheek, the men shook hands.

Donald said, "Allyza's got my number, give me a call and we can, maybe, bar-hop at the weekend."

Outside, Trevor said, "Nice guy, Donald."

"Yes. Nice guy. You also ... you are a nice guy."

Once more the trike dropped them outside La Bamba, and for a couple of hours. Allyza enjoyed the company of her friends, while Trevor alternated beers with soft drinks, answering the girls curious questions about he and Allyza, chatting with Papa-San and Mama-San, getting lost in the music and buzz of the bar. When they left, they walked up Fields to Roadhouse.

"I like the wine; is it still happy hour?"

"Ten minutes," said Allyza.

Seated against the far wall, Trevor looked down across the stage, then out around the bar. No sign of Jolina. Allyza fidgeted in her seat, bobbing and singing along to the music, instinctively wanting to dance. The first glass of red wine caused Trevor's blood to glow and head to lighten. Allyza became squiffy.

The set changed, and as he looked along the line-up, he recognized a face, not Jolina but Kim. He finished his second glass, and his head swam. Kim fascinated him and he wanted to speak to her.

When he ordered the next round he asked the waitress, "Is that girl called Kim?"

"Yes, Kim."

"I'd like to buy her a drink."

The waitress called out.

"Why you want to buy that girl a drink?" hissed Allyza.

"I know her name. I think I know her from my last trip. I got very drunk in here, remember?"

"Maybe you know many girls."

Kim eyed Allyza cautiously, and sat next to Trevor across the table from her.

"What's your name?" asked Trevor.

"Kim."

"I'm Trevor, this is my girlfriend Allyza," civil nods were exchanged, "You're a friend of Jolina aren't you?"

"Jolina. She is not here," said Kim.

Allyza interrupted, "Jolina! ... That is what you call me in Tropicana,".

Trevor glanced at her and continued, "There was a party, I was very drunk, Jolina was with Jake and you were her friend."

"When is the party?" said Kim.

"January, February."

"It is so long ago."

Trevor excused himself and went to the CR. He did not hurry. When he returned the girls were chatting.

Allyza greeted him, "Kim is getting marry."

"Congratulations. Who's the lucky guy?"

Allyza was very happy to talk about marriage, and as they drank, he elicited the story of Kim and her beau. When he looked into her face he pictured it splashed with semen, as it had been in the eighty-three photos saved on his computer.

As they lay in bed that night, the last thing Allyza said before they fell asleep was, "Kim is such a lucky girl to get married. I like to get married also."

Trevor thought, Not just yet. You're not quite ready yet. I still have my movie to direct.

Over the next couple of days they sunbathed, bar-hopped and swam, enjoying one another's company and making love. Twice they made the trip to Angeles Flying Club to clock up more flying hours. Trevor's only discomfort was when Allyza obliquely slipped the topic of marriage into the conversation. He was far from ready to discuss it, or make any commitment, and would rapidly steer the conversation elsewhere, but he was conscious that Allyza imagined they had struck a deal, and his harvesting of her anal cherry had consummated it.

She rapidly accommodated to him, and the highlight of their love making was when he slid into her elastic arse and pumped to orgasm. As Allyza's sphincter relaxed, he began to appreciate that the appeal of anal sex went far beyond the psychological thrill of breaking a taboo. The anus was an active orifice, it behaved, it responded, it could welcome or resist and it could open like a flower to display its beauty. And, it gave its pleasure unconditionally, permitting ejaculation without penalty. The vagina was plain and passive in comparison, a mantrap, ready to trick you into fatherhood.

On Wednesday, as they sat under the awning next to the pool, shaded from the azure sky, watching the couples frolic in the pool while they finished a leisurely breakfast, Allyza, once more alluded to marriage.

"Soon Kim will be married and she will go in America ... She is so lucky ... I wish I was married."

Trevor tensed. He attempted to wrap up the topic, "I'm sure you'll be snapped up in no time ... you're a very desirable girl ... You'll make someone a wonderful wife."

Allyza paused, starring at Trevor for a few seconds, "Trevor ... why do you say it like that?"

Trevor squirmed, "Like what? ... I'm sure you'll get married soon."

Allyza's face hardened, "Well ... WHAT is your plan for me?"

"I plan to see a lot of you ... I'll come here as often as I can."

"You have no plan to marry me?" she snapped.

Trevor thought carefully, "I need time ... I'm not ready yet ... I need to be sure."

Another pause followed as Trevor avoided Allyza's eyes.

"You say you love me ... I give you photos ... I give you my ass ... ARE YOU JUST A PLAYBOY?"

"No ... I'm not a playboy ... but I have a plan ... and I want to be sure you will fit in my plan."

"Trevor, there is ANOTHER guy who is INTEREST to me."

"I expect there are many."

"He likes to MARRY me. He is coming TOMORROW."

"TOMMOROW?"

"He is coming his holiday. He likes me to stay with him."

Trevor sat up, "So what does that mean - FOR US?"

"He is a SERIOUS guy ... I need to know if YOU are SERIOUS guy also?"

"Are you asking me to say I will marry you? ... I don't intend to be bounced into it like this."

"I do not bounce you ... I just ask ... I need to know ... I need to make MY PLAN ... I have my life also."

He stared at her and she stared back.

"I need time."

"He come tomorrow ... Tell me tonight," Allyza challenged.

Their interactions for the rest of the day were strained and formal, both preoccupied by their thoughts, and unable to initiate intimacy. This was the final day of Trevor's bar-fine and both were aware that Allyza must make a decision that evening.

In late afternoon they set off to bar-hop. Allyza chatted with the girls more than usual and Trevor felt neglected. He, in turn, drank more than usual, then began to flirt. Trevor was irritated by Allyza's neglect and Allyza by Trevor's flirting.

Trevor had planned to go into La Bamba and pay Allyza's bar-fine for the rest of his vacation, but the unease between them raised doubts. He could not endure a couple of weeks like today. He bypassed La Bamba as they bar-hopped and early in the morning they returned to the hotel, and exchanging few words, fell asleep without making love.

Trevor was wakened in the morning by activity in the room. Allyza was dressed and packing her belongings into her bag.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Go to my home now. Your bar-fine is finish."

"I'll pay your bar-fine, we can go in later."

"No. You are a butterfly. You like another girl."

"I don't. I only want you."

"For bar-fine only. I have a serious guy. He will pay my bar-fine today."

"I see. THAT'S why you took a bar-fine for only four days when I arrived; you wanted to keep your options open."

"You like YOUR OPTION, I like mine. I think you are a serious guy, I think you love me, I offer you everything, but you like YOUR OPTION."

Allyza had finished packing. "OK. GOODBYE."

"Wait. Let me give you some money." Trevor swept up his wallet, quickly counted 10,000 pesos and placed them in her hand. She looked at the money and started to cry.

"Why are you crying? What do you want?" said Trevor, hoping she wanted to stay with him.

"I want a serious guy WHO WANT TO MARRY WITH ME," she sobbed, then opened the door and walked out into the day.

Trevor threw himself back onto the bed and agonised. He vacillated between a tender desire for Allyza and the hard hearted indifference of the Horn Dogs.

That evening he went into La Bamba and enquired after her.

"Allyza is not working today," the waitress told him.

He went to Rick's cafe, drank, and watched a couple of movies.

Chapter 27.

Boxi the Bar-fine, Trevor's Three-Hole Slut.

On Friday, when he returned from his flying lesson, he determined to bar-hop and find another girl. He knew that vacationers would be bar-fining out the more attractive girls for the weekend so he set off early for Niftys. Boxi was on stage and he waved her down.

"Hello again. You like two girls tonight?" she greeted him.

"One girl only tonight. Are you shaved?"

She pulled out the front of her shorts for him to see, "You can shave me tonight. I like that."

"I also like to boom-boom your ass."

"OK. But you give me big tip."

"Of course. But for a big tip I also like to take photos."

"I will be your model," Boxi replied.

"Sexy photos."

"OK."

On Fields Avenue a new club, G Spot, was opening, and having paid 500p for each of them to enter he spent an enjoyable evening eating free food, drinking free beer and watching a chocolate wrestling contest.

That night Trevor played Boxi like a Horn Dog, shaving her smooth then penetrating every orifice before sleep, and on wakening. When his desire was sated he photographed her in the poses he commonly saw on the forums.

"Tonight I'll photograph you while I shave you," he said.

"OK. Do you like to give me my bar-fine now and I will come back later."

The arrangement concluded, Boxi left with her big tip and a night's bar-fine.

Trevor spent several hours lying by the pool, cultivating a suntan and turning events over in his mind. He had made a big emotional investment in Allyza, and she was still the girl he wanted, but she was now with another guy, and he did not know how to go about getting her back. Boxi had many merits; she was young, shapely and sexually compliant. But Allyza had given her arse out of affection, Boxi had sold it. With Boxi, he would test the limits of what she would sell, as a Horn Dog would.

Just after four, Boxi reappeared next to his sun-lounger, now dressed demurely in a sun-top and skirt. She bent and kissed him, then sat nonchalantly on the edge of the sun-lounger. She looked impossibly young to be a companion for a man of his years, and he thrilled at the casual affection shown him.

"What you like to do tonight?"

Trevor grinned devilishly, "Well, I'm going to shave your pussy and take some sexy photos."

"I know, but what we do first. I'm hungry, I like to go out and eat."

"OK, we'll eat, then go bar-hop. Where would you like to eat?"

"Let's go in the karenderia, then we can have karaoke also."

At dusk, they arrived at her favourite karenderia, a tin-roofed, cement-block building. In the dimly lit interior, locals were served Filipino dishes and San Miguel beer, and took turns at the karaoke machine.

Trevor filled up on the cheap food and beer, and watched Boxi as she chatted with her friends, and took her turns at singing, all the while careful to ensure he received his fair share of attention. He declined invitations to sing himself. Her voice was not too bad. Some of the others, especially the men who were there for the beer rather than the food, were awful, but all the more amusing for that.

Boxi was a pretty, slightly loud, teenage girl, enjoying an evening out, and Trevor wished he had brought his camera to capture this aspect of her. He would remember next time. The juxtaposition of such photos with those he planned to take later would, he was sure, be appreciated by the members of the forum. Whilst the other carousers, who tracked her comings and goings, could only imagine what lay beneath her swirling skirt and billowing sun-top, he could, in his mind, picture the concealed curves and intimate places of her body.

As she flitted around, inviting attention, Trevor felt a strong desire to share her beauty with her other admirers.

She came and sat with him once more. Disinhibited by cheap beer, and aroused by his imaginings, he launched into a ploy.

"Have you ever done a striptease?"

"I do one for you tonight," she said.

"No. In the karenderia I mean."

"Trevor, it is not possible in the karenderia, it is not allowed."

"I'd like to see you do a striptease for these guys."

"Not here, Trevor. If you like a striptease we can go in Niftys."

"OK. We'll go in Niftys later. What about in other bars?"

"I can dance on the stage in other bars, if you like it."

"I do like it."

They set off to bar-hop at about eight, and in a couple of bars Boxi went on stage and danced for him, flashing her knickers and bra. At quarter-past-nine she reminded him that Niftys closed at ten, so it was time for his striptease. They set off in a trike and arrived shortly after.

Four girls were on stage, and four or five more attending to the three other customers.

Boxi greeted the girls and called to Mama-San, "Trevor like a striptease."

Mama nodded.

Boxi led Trevor to a stool by the stage, ordered drinks, then climbed onto the stage, sat on the stage bar and sipped her drink, "I will dance the next number."

As the music segued into the next song, she stood, and started to dance in front of him. The other dancers gave her space. First, she flashed her knickers and bra as she had in the earlier bars. Then she started to peel away clothing. Next, she un-cupped her breasts from her bra, and flashed them from under her sun-top. The murmur of voices in the background increased, and in the wall mirror behind the dancers, Trevor could see that the attention of the other customers and their companions now turned, in anticipation, to the stage.

Boxi, alert to the fact she was now the focal point of the bar, shimmied her hips, wriggled her knickers down to her knees and, swirling her skirt like a Spanish dancer, revealed teasing glimpses of her shaven pussy and taut round arse. Unhooking her bra, she leaned forward as she danced and, much to the amusement of the dancers, placed it over Trevor's head, the cups draped down the sides of his head. She pulled up her sun-top and hooked the bottom back over her shoulders leaving her breasts exposed.

As the next number began Boxi was centre stage. She now kicked away her shoes, and wriggled her knickers down her legs, and off. Again, she leaned over Trevor, and to more laughter, pulled them down over his head, hooking the leg loops under his ears. She danced on, extracting her top up over her head, laying it on the bar in front of Trevor. She undid her skirt, and slowly lowered and stepped out of it placing it with her top - then danced on.

She was now naked. Trevor closely observed her unadorned body in motion. Slender and tanned, with well defined muscles, she moved sinuously and rhythmically in time to the music. Her breasts were small but shapely, and stood without support, her stomach flat. Between the flare of her hips he could see her pubis, shaven the night before and still smooth. Her buttocks were round and tight, but concealed her anus from his admiration.

He remembered that, when he first saw her, she was with a customer, two seats away from where he now sat, having this hidden jewel energetically penetrated.

Though the thought aroused him, he was not ready yet for such exhibitionism and, for now, was happy to admire the poetry of her body in motion. Boxi, however, had worked in the bar for two years, and knew what he wanted to see. She moved close to Trevor and shimmied down on her haunches, knees parting to reveal her pussy, then turning and raising her buttocks, pulled her cheeks apart to reveal the shiny gash with a crinkled brown knot at its centre. She held her cheeks apart until her anus gaped. Next, taking Trevor's beer bottle from its insulated holder, she used it as a prop, clasping her breasts around it and, finally, reaching behind her hips, pushing the neck through her legs and rubbing it suggestively against her pussy.

When the number came to an end, to applause and cheers Boxi climbed off the stage and sat next to Trevor. She spilled beer over her breasts and pulled his head to her, inviting him to lick it from her naked body.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12